His Royal Highness | Woosan |...

By CHOCOHONEY-

**NO TRANSLATIONS ALLOWED** Prince Jung Wooyoung is the first born prince in the Aurora Kingdom. Choi San is... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLXIX
L
LI - Extra
LII - Extra

XXXVI

3.1K 228 96
By CHOCOHONEY-

good evening~
its sleepy honey hours
so this is not proofread
sorry 🥺😔

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Wooyoung pulled away from his hug with San to see his father's retreating back. Oh no.. oh fuck.

"S-San.." The prince stuttered, his face a pale color.

"What happened?" San asked in concern.

"I think.. I think we have to run away." Wooyoung stood up. "He'll really kill me."

"Wooyoung what are you talking-" San was cut off by the terrified prince.

"I am sure that my dad just saw us." Wooyoung spoke in a panicked voice. 

San's eyes widened. I'm a fucking idiotWhy would I do this in such a public space? It's not like the courtyard is closed off.. 

"Wooyoung.." San began. 

"San I'm so serious." The prince spoke.  "If we don't leave today.. I don't think we'll live." The male anxiously chewed on his lower lip.

San stood up, "A-Alright. Fine. We'll run away. We can leave tonight." San spoke and the two males made their way to the prince's bedroom so they could pack. 

With shaky hands the two males filled up their own bags with essentials and clothes. "I.. fuck- Okay I need to talk to Ming-"

"Sannie~" Mingi knocked on the door. 

"Mingi. Good you're here."

"So what's up-"

"Wooyoung and I are running away." San spoke quickly.

"Woah woah, slow down. What the hell happened?" Mingi asked in confusion.

"The Queen.. and the King know about us." San spoke slowly.

"Holy fuck- what do you need me to do?" The male asked, already willing to help.

San was unbelievably thankful for the knight. "You know that helping us could-"

"I'll risk it. What do you need help with?" Mingi interrupted.

"Since Wooyoung and I are leaving tonight, it'll be a bit difficult to see.. but.."

・:*:・

Wooyoung nervously zipped up his last bag. "Fuck." He mumbled. He wasn't sure when the King would act, but he knew it would be soon. The prince sat down on the bed with a huff. He wanted to cry. It's not fair. He thought to himself and wiped a few tears that trailed down his face.

Why the fuck do I have to put up with this shit? Is being in love so wrong? Just because I'm in love with a man, I have to be punished? Wooyoung sniffled and wiped his eyes again. 

"Wooyoungie." San spoke, peeking into the prince's bedroom. 

"What? What happened?"  Wooyoung asked.

"I have our way out. The moment the sky is dark, we're leaving. Are there any secret passages you know of?" The knight asked.

Wooyoung thought about it for a moment before remembering another passage he had found as a child. "Yes." 

"Do you think that could get us to the side of the castle? Mingi's going to get us two horses and a vendor cart." San spoke,"He's also talking to Jongho to see if we could get a lot of food to take with us."

"Alright." Wooyoung murmured, processing everything. He still couldn't believe how fast everything seemed to be occuring.

San looked outside. In the time it had taken them to pack, the sun had almost lowered to sunset. "We need to talk to your sisters." San whispered. 

Wooyoung nodded. He was secretly despising the conversation with them. He knew that telling them goodbye would truly indicate that everything was changing. 

・:*:・

The prince and the knight carefully made their way to Yeona's bedroom. 

Wooyoung knocked on Yeona's door and within seconds the girl opened the door. "What's up?"

"Um.. we also need Jieun and Sieun here." Wooyoung murmured. Yeona nodded and went to grab the twin girls.

"Wooyoungie?"Jieun asked.

"San and I.. got caught.. by Eomma and Appa."

"Wha-"

"Eomma was going to let a random person sexually assault me and I don't know what Appa wants to do with me.. but San and I are leaving tonight."

The three girls looked at Wooyoung in complete shock. "Tonight.. where'll you go?" Sieun asked.

"Anywhere but here.. we have a plan don't worry."

Sieun nodded,"Will we.. ever see you again?" Sieun asked.

"I don't know." Wooyoung admitted. "I really don't know if we'll ever see each other again..." Wooyoung's eyes watered. "But I love you guys.. I do.. I just.. I wouldn't survive in this castle." Wooyoung sniffled.

The girls, crying hard, got up and hugged the prince carefully. "We love you too." Yeona spoke, and the twins nodded, struggling to wipe their eyes.

"I'll really miss you." Sieun spoke.

"And we promise, we won't tell anyone either." Jieun sniffled. 

Wooyoung thanked them before hugging them once more.

・:*:・

The two males returned to their room and saw the sun setting. "Ready?" San asked nervously.

The prince nodded, a rush of adrenaline running through his body as he grabbed his bag and lead San to a secret hallway he often used as a child.

"Luckily, Mingi is on his shift, which makes this a lot easier." San whispered. 

The two males finally arrived on the side of the castle and saw Mingi standing with a horse and Jongho holding a bag full of food. 

"Good luck." Mingi spoke, hugging the two of them. Jongho hugged then as well

Wooyoung got in the cart while San got on the horse. "I don't know when we'll meet again.. but I'll miss you." San spoke and the two knights standing on the grass nodded.

"Goodbye. Travel safely." Jongho spoke and waved to the two of them. Mingi waved as well.

San fastened the black cloak he wore and turned to the prince, "Are you alright?"

"Yes." Wooyoung responded softly and San gripped the reins and nudged the horse with his heel. 

The sight of the castle fading behind them as they moved away.

・:*:・

Yeona sat on her bed sadly. What a twisted kingdom we live in.. they can't be together because of some dumb law.. and to avoid execution my brother has to leave..

She thought to herself as she wiped her tears again. She looked down at her hand and saw the ring that Yoonjae had given her.

I wish we could all just leave.. I don't want to be here anymore either. Yeona thought and played with the wedding band.

With a sigh, the princess grabbed her shared notebook with Yoonjae and wrote about her emotions. Of course, she didn't tell him about the prince's situation, but it helped to write it down.

When the two met up, they usually traded a set of notebooks they shared, that way they could spend more time catching up on the last journal entry and just getting closer overall.

I wish he were here to comfort me right now. Yeona shut the notebook. She looked at her reflection in the small mirror on the table and frowned. I look like I've gone through hell.. I'm sure it's nothing compared to what Youngie is going through..

Tears built up again in Yeona's eyes. He's just a kid.

Yeona decided to sleep next to her twin sisters for the night. She was sure she needed their company in her current state.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
t

houghts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 794 20
Mission Bluebird takes off, and the troupe of survivors sets out to the radio station in the north. While caught up with Seonghwa's protection and th...
46K 2.5K 16
Growing up Nicki's only purpose was to survive and provide for her and her brother. Beyoncรฉ is a hot headed playa that only cares about fucking bitc...
268K 11.7K 36
โŒ— โŒ‡ little space AU ! wooyoung finds a lost plushie on the street . โare chu my dwaddy?โž wooyoung x san ยฉJIBREADS highest rankings :: 1 in #woosan...
7.7K 285 17
Miguel slammed his fist on the desk. "This is the third time she hasn't responded. My patience is running slim lyla," "Maybe she's busy, you know h...