Blacklist: Supergirl x Male r...

By PrimeofPrimes115

In this story. You are a bounty hunter that hunts down high value targets for the SAS and thier Allies. At ag... More

Bio
Prologue
Red Light Of Death
Rescue Mission
Going Dark
The Final Confrontation

Tag Team

1K 13 1
By PrimeofPrimes115

12:25pm:

???: Grim, status report.

You: aye General, Blacklist has been quite busy in National City, the DEO were alarmed about this situation and went to investigate. Last night, 3 DEO agents were captured and I broke them out of their cells. Only to be confronted by Supergirl and Agent Danvers, Sir

General: understood, keep up the work. And notice this. We had a talk with the Director of the DEO and we came up with a partnership. Your Operation will have backup if needed and we've also looked into the request you mentioned to your partner Ryan. We are welcome to have new members join Splinter ops and you have access to train them. Also there is a old base sitting outside National City were the DEO used to use. Go to the location marked on your GPS and take the new members with you.

You: Understood Sir, Grim out.

The call ends as you get your gear and headout with your motorcycle.

You: ok time to collect our new members, finally some comrades to help with this situation.

You arrive at the DEO and take the elevator. The General had already spoken to Alex about the 3 agents leaving to join your team. The elevator stops and the doors open. You look around the place.

You: hmm, this place doesn't look bad.

The people who work here stop in their tracks to look at you, some recognise you, some question why your here. As this goes on, Alex approaches you.

Alex: welcome to the DEO Y/N, I've spoken with your General about the 3 agents you rescued last night. These are my trusted agents and have always been in every situation we've been in. Why are they joining you?

You: Agent Tyler asked, along with Miller and Davidson. They deserve to be on the front lines and work with me Alex. Last night, they were more than Agents of the DEO, they are soldiers.

Alex: this is a dangerous game Y/N, they don't know how to use the tech you use.

You: trust me, they do. Also, the old DEO base you used to work in. Splinter Ops is using it for now on, since its never used anymore.

Alex: you know we didn't agree to that right?

You: the General would disagree Alex. They were the ones who gave you the means to have it right?

Alex: good point, just be careful Y/N.

You: call me Grim for now on. Its my codename.

Alex: right.

The 3 agents arrive to the DEO as you turn around to greet them.

You: gentlemen your coming with me. Your services are no longer required here at the DEO. Agent Danvers here also thanks you for your services. You've been promoted to join me and Splinter Ops.

Agent Tyler: its an honour Grim.

Alex: thank you for everything, the DEO will miss you 3 a lot.

Agent Davidson: no need to thank us Agent Danvers. We loved working here now we're joining something different.

The 3 agents shake Alex's hand and say goodbye to everyone at the DEO, supergirl isn't here at the moment as she's dealing with a problem at the Bank stopping criminals from getting the money.

You: one last thing, you don't mind if I head down and help the hero that needs saving Alex.

Alex: I'll notify her the now.

You: good now you 3, head to the old DEO headquarters and I'll meet you there.

Agent Miller: will do Grim.

You head in the elevator to your Motorcycle and drive off to where Kara needs help. When you arrive, it isn't just criminals that are there. It's a robot with a green rock weakening Kara. Luckily you had an EMP grenade and fried the robot's systems shutting it down and removing the green rock and driving away with it to throw it into water and driving back to make sure Kara is OK.

You: *pulls up* you OK there?

Kara: yeah I'm fine, thanks for helping.

You: your welcome.

Kara: I heard you have new members joining you?

You: correct, we're gathering at the old DEO base you used to work in.

Kara looks sounds surprised.

Kara: wow, I wasn't expecting that.

You: yep. Pretty big bombshell yeah?

Kara: big one in fact, um maybe sometime I might drop by.

You: yeah OK we'll see.

Kara smiles

Kara: it would be nice of we tag team sometime like this but I know you kill.

You: only terrorists, that's all, maybe people that have a bounty on there head, you get the idea.

Kara: yeah I do, I think you should go now btw, remember the date on Sunday *whisper*.

You: yes I know. See you later.

Kara: bye!

You drive off and head to the old DEO base.

Timeskip: you arrive at the location and enter to see the 3 agents already setting up the place.

You: ah I see you've set up the place. Good work.

Agent Tyler: we started as soon as we got here sir.

You: I see. You'll be given codenames for now on.

Agent Davidson: neat.

You: Tyler, you'll be named Specter, Davidson, you'll be named Otter and Miller, you'll be named Section.

Otter: funny, because I'm actually British.

You: right, now let me fill you in with tonight's mission.

Specter: we're listening sir.

You: tonight we break into a site underneath National City, my scouts have scouted the area and this is what we're dealing with.

You show a hologram of the site and security footage of weapons and gear.

Section: that's a lot of supplies they have.

You: indeed and we're destroying them and maybe take some weapons with us. Our Allies might need them for extra firepower. The way in is a tunnel on the north side of National City hidden in plain sight. We 4 are they only ones deadly enough to wipe out a whole base of Blacklists. Even though your new to this. I recommend training first. That is why I have a mission for you right now.

Otter: what's this mission boss?

You: Blacklist have a secret hideout near the docks at in the city. You 3 will sneak in and grab Intel and mark supplies for the DEO to drop off to our forces back at command. You 3 up to the task?

Specter: understood, we'll get ready and head out to the task at hand.

Otter: aye, I think it's time we give these cunts there medicine.

You: and remember, stay frosty.

The 3 get ready to leave and do the task at hand while you stay back and crack the rest of the data. It's really quiet for 5 minutes until you hear footsteps of boots headed your way as you grab your USP.45 and get ready to fight.

You: oi! Who's there?

Kara: hey its me

You: oh Kara, weren't expecting you to be here soon.

Kara: Alex told me to check on you and the 3 agents that came with you.

You: actually they have different names now.

Kara: oh they do? looks like they've settled in already.

Kara looks around the place remembering the memories.

Kara: I used to see this place was filled with technology I didn't quite understand.

You: advanced tech. Yeah I know.

Kara goes around the corner and notices the mark that she left when she was infected with red kryptonite.

Kara: oh, this.

You look around the corner.

You: that mark on this wall. I heard that was you when you were infected by a red rock.

Kara: Kryptonite. Yeah it was a horrible memory.

You: hmm, yeah horrible memories.

You remember the day your father died as you sat back down with sadness in your face to Kara noticing.

Kara: hey is there something wrong?

You: my father dying in the front lines still horrifies me to this day. I wish he could see what I've accomplished.

Kara: hey its OK, I believe your father is watching you right now.

You: you really think that?

Kara: yeah I do, I swear to Rao he is.

You: Rao?

Kara: oh sorry, Rao's a kryptonian god.

You: I still can't believe I dated a kryptonian back in high school. Its a lot to take in after being on the field for years.

Kara: yeah I guess.

Kara steps a bit closer to you gazing in your eyes.

You: um Kara what are you doing?

Kara notices what she's doing.

Kara: oh sorry, I uh *nervous giggle* got lost in your eyes I mean the moment.

You smile at her comment.

You: you still like me don't you?

Kara blushes but tries to hide it.

Kara: Well uh, as a friend.

You: well OK. That's fine.

You turn back round to do your work.

Kara: what are you working on anyway?

You: cracking the rest of the egg open (the data).

Kara: I see.

Kara notices a pen and a bit of paper as she writes down something on it.

Kara: here before I go, there's something I want to give you.

She hands you her phone number.

You: oh, thank you. I'll give you a call later.

Kara: great.

Kara hugs you as you blush a little bit.

Kara: I better be going, the city needs Supergirl.

You: by all means.

Kara rushes out and flies off.

After 30 minutes. The 3 new members return with a lot of Intel.

Specter: good news Grim, we found Intel and something.

You: good and what is this something.

They unveil what seems to be a cloaking device.

You: so they got their hands on this.

Otter: aye, we knew it was something the military had so why not we use it on the Blacklists.

You: amazing work, the 3 of you have done an amazing job. Now this cloaking device. It can be used on our stealth suits, and with it, we've got the advantage for tonight's raid.

Section: Agreed, btw, I'm good with tech so I should be able to Install it into our suits for tonight.

You: I see you 3 have different talents.

Otter: I'm good at recon and using a sniper so I'm guessing that's my job.

Specter: close range engagements and using time as my ally is well known for me, well for all of us.

You: excellent. Just what I was going to ask. Now Blacklist won't fear me but fear us 4. Tonight we show them just who we are.

Otter: agreed. Let's get evil...

To be continued in Next episode: Going Dark.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 14.1K 38
All her life, Asteria had been raised to be one thing and one thing alone: a killer. And she's good at it. Why wouldn't she be, when she's been trai...
29.7K 16 2
Kael didn't ask for this invasion, but he's not one to shy away from a challenge. The world's on fire, and he's got no choice but to team up with the...
7.5K 124 11
In the underbelly of Gotham City, cloaked under the dark mantle of night, prowled a figure feared by the wicked, a specter hunting those who lurk in...
95.4K 3.3K 52
"I love you, Dad... But having Superman as your father and living in his shadow is... hard... I can't ever live up to that..." The daughter of Super...