Supposed to meet

By linstead53

She's just an ordinary girl with a newborn baby. Her life as always never been fair to her. He's just a det... More

Chapter 1-welcoming the burn
Chapter 2-the little theif
Chapter 3-sorrys never enough
Chapter 4-pampered up
Chapter 5-since when
Chapter 6-cant be the last time
Chapter 7-why did you do that
Chapter 8-gotta learn to trust
Chapter 9-wild thoughts
Chapter 10-our time being
Chapter 11-trainee in progress
Chapter 12-miserable
Chapter 14-power
Chapter 15-at fault
Chapter 16-paying back

Chapter 13-sexual frustration

1.9K 22 6
By linstead53

     MATURITY PLEASE————————

(She covered her eyes with her arm and bit her lip as her other hand pushed on his head to go down. She moaned loudly when she felt his lips on her, trying to bring her legs together to release the feeling in her stomach but he caught them every time and spread them out again)

E<"jay,(her voice was raspier than usual. She tried to breathe in a normal pace but wasn't able to catch herself in time when she felt Jays fingers enter her. The arm that covered her eyes came shooting out and grasped for the end table on the side of the bed as her body arched up),mhm jay"

J<"what baby,(he stopped moving his fingers),what do you need baby"?

E<"w-why'd you stop"?(she asked, taking the time to take in air)

J<"well aren't you just needy,(he leaned over her and pressed his lips against hers harshly, clasping their hands together and pressing them into the matress. Before jay can even take things further, a knock on the door caused the new couple to look at each other in surprise. Jay pulled away, and walked into the closet to grab a pair of boxers and new clothes, walking out fully dressed to see Erin still on the bed),get dressed"!

E<"your so bossy,(she giggled, pushing herself up and off the bed before walking past jay. She threw on one of his zip up sweatshirts with a pair of his boxers before walking down the stairs),oh hey"

(She walked into the kitchen and crossed her arms over her chest, not knowing who to expect at this hour)

K<"hey"(she smiled, know exactly why she looks like that)

R<"we just came over here to let you know that we got a text, and those two guys Joel and Kevin wanna meet us four somewhere so that it isn't in a crowded place"

J<"how the hell did you get their number to start with"?(he asked, turning to the island after pouring four cups of coffee, getting a quick glance at Erin. She wasn't even paying attention to him, she was so intrigued by Adams story that he took the time to admire her in his clothes)

K<"yeah he literally started jerking off in front of us...and then we ended up just having sex"

E<"wait...with that guy Kevin"?

R<"Erin what the fuck get your mind out of the gutter...no! We did but he watched,(he saw how their faces filled with shock),it's better than having a three some with someone you don't know"

K<"plus what happens in the club stays in the club"

E<"but...you just told us"(she smirked, taking a sip of her coffee)

K<"well we are all doing this undercover operation together so I don't see why we four can't tell each other what happens"

J<"you got a point, so if I told you I had sex with a random girl...(he grinned when he saw Erin raise her head up slowly not liking where this was going),and told you everything we did to gain info...you wouldn't mind"

K<"well when you put it like that, along with how your saying it then yes I would mind,(she finished the rest of her coffee before looking at Erin),um but I hate to pull you away from him,(she looked at jay),and don't get all territorial...but me and Adam kinda got a get together set up between us two, Kevin and Joel today"

E<"what, when"?

K<"in about thirty minutes so you might wanna go get dressed"

E<"come with? I need to see what to wear"

(Kim nodded and set her purse down before following Erin up the stairs and into the closet)
——————————

J<"really man, she isn't a cop nor a detective and you volunteered her to do god knows what"!(he whispered in an agitated voice)

R<"jay I hate to say this...because you are one of the best workers I know but do not mix pleasure and business and draw a line"

J<"what are you talking about"?

R<"oh you know exactly what I'm talking about"(he grinned at jay and then laughed when he saw jay look at him in shock)
—————————————

K<"so how was it"?(she asked, watching Erin look at herself in the mirror)

E<"excuse me"?

K<"how was it?(she asked again, tilting her head when Erin looked at her confused),oh come on, you and jay...last night"

E<"how did y-"(she asked, fear crossing her face as she held up a top to cover her chest after she pulled the shirt off)

K<"we live right across from you. We walked to our door and it's all we heard"

E<"oh my god"(she covered her mouth in embarrassment)

K<"Erin relax, it was just sex"

E<"trust me...it wasn't just sex Kim,(she saw that she wanted her to elaborate),I've never experienced or done anything like I did last night. I'm a mother"

K<"a hot one! What's the big deal"

E<"I don't know if there is one...I'm just embarrassed that you heard us"

K<"you"

E<"mhm"?

K<"heard you...pretty sure your the only girl in there"

E<"oh my god"(she cried, shutting the spare door behind her to get a new shirt on, listening to Kim laugh on the other side)
________________________________

Jo<"so, I'm sorry again about last night. I didn't wanna overstep yours and your husbands privacy"

E<"Joel...not to burst your bubble but asking to have sex with a married mans wife is overstepping,(she laughed),but I didn't mind"

Jo<"no"?

E<"not at all,(she scooted closer towards his seat),in fact you gave me and my husband some ideas to try in the bedroom and we owe it all too you"

Jo<"oh really,(he gave her a smirk),so when will it be my time to give you a little something"?

E<"I don't know,(she shot him a giggle),I could've sworn you were married as well, your wife doesn't have a problem"?

Jo<"not at all. My wife owns the place"

(Erin's POV)
There it is

E<"does she now"?

Jo<"yeah"

E<"I'd love to meet her one day...speak to her about the sex club and getting a job there...my husband doesn't want me working"

Jo<"why not"?

E<"because he's the supplier. Thinks I shouldn't have to work at all"

Jo<"well I think,(he stood up and pushed her legs open so that he can stand between them),that you can do as you please,(he cupped her face with his left hand and pressed his lips against hers, and let his other hand run down her front),your so sexy"

E<"yeah"?

Jo<"oh yeah...I wanna take you on th..-"

K<"Erin"!

(Joel pulled away from Erin and looked down at her as she wiped her lips)

E<"what's up"?

K<"back room, now....the both of you"(she said, shooting Erin a look before walking away. Joel grabbed Erin's hand and directed her towards the back of the bar, opening up the door for her before shutting it closed)

E<"what is this place"?(she asked stepping forward more and taking a look around)

Ke<"we found it while we were snooping around the bar...great place to ah..(he stepped behind Kim),sneak around for a quickie"

E<"really,(she laughed),I don't see anything that would give you that idea"

Jo<"why don't I show you"(he flirted, pulling Erin away from Kim and Kevin, walking her to a different direction in the back room)

Ke<"well what do you wanna do baby"?

K<"not sex...yet,(she turned around and faced him),foreplay"?

Ke<"I'm down"

(Kim gave him a smirk and led him to the spare counter a couple feet away, allowing him to direct the plan)
————————————

(He was viciously kissing down her neck, using his hands to unbutton the blouse she had on. Erin's hand laid on top of his shoulders, trying to not give him any satisfaction. She can deal with making out and other things but to have sex with this guy...no)

(Joel pushed her shirt to her sides and then pressed his lips against hers, running his hands up and pushing her bra garment down so that her breasts pooled out)

E<"Joel"(she tried to protest)

Jo<"it's okay baby,(he trailed his lips down her chest, taking in her nipple and sucking on it. Erin pressed her head against the wall and shut her eyes trying to ignore the situation for it to end. He started to undo her jeans, pushing them down her legs and then her panties to the side),get ready baby, im about to rock your world"

(Erin breathed in heavily and gasped when she felt his tongue on her. Her eyes pressed shut and her heart pounded, urging her feelings for her to fake her climax)
________________________________

(He sat down, eating his pasta and scrolling through his phone to see any new notifications he got from work or Erin. Nothing. He sighed and put his phone down, focusing on his meal in front of him, refusing to let his mind go to her)

R<"you okay"?

J<"what? Yeah...just seeing if I got any messages"(he swallowed his food)

R<"from Erin,(he saw jay look up),your seeing if you got messages from Erin"

J<"yeah,(he put his fork down and sighed again),just curious as to what there doing and if they both are okay"

R<"I may not know Erin personally, or privately but she's got it under control. Both our girls do. Soon enough they will walk through that door and be perfectly fine,(he watched jay nod before picking up his fork again. As if on cue, the door to Jays and Erin's apartment opened and in walked the girls),well look who it is"

(Jays head turned and he stood up off his stool and waited for them to say something)

J<"how was it"?

K<"it was fine. Me and Kevin made out and he may have done something,(she said looking at Adam, letting him know that sex never happened),and Erin here made out with Joel and then he went down on her"

R<"woah..."

E<"yeah...(she said walking into the apartment and setting her purse on the table, avoiding the look jay was throwing at her),just the job though"

R<"yeah I guess"

K<"well I'll inform Adam, you inform Jay and then we will meet all together tomorrow and discuss what intel we got. I'm shot and I'm ready for bed, so...,(she held her hand out for Adam and followed him out the door),night guys"

J<"good night,(he waved them off and then locked the door behind them before turning and facing Erin. He walked over to her, staring right at her until he was standing in front of her, trapping her in between him and the counter),he went down on you"?

E<"mhm"(she said, looking up at him, her heart beating fast)

J<"did you like it"?

E<"no..."

J<"good,(he bent down and lifted her onto the counter, pushing her towards the edge until their chests were pressed together),because if I have to show you again what I'd do...I will"

E<"I didn't like it,(she sat up straight, looking him right in the eyes),but it was the job"

J<"I get that...but I will make sure every guy in that sex club knows that you are mine"

E<"sounds very territorial"(she smirked, running her hands down his shoulders)

J<"i am...I don't share,(he said, leaning forward more and pushing hair behind Erin's ear),last night should've made that pretty clear"

E<"not clear enough...,(she looked him right in the eyes),why don't you try summing it up again"

J<"for extra clearance"?

E<"yeah something like that"(she whispered, closing her eyes as jay slowly leaned in and connected their lips. He grabbed her jaw and held it against his with his left hand, squeezing her thigh with his right hand when Erin pushed herself against him, every part of their bodies touching. Jay moaned into the kiss, trailing his right hand to her sleeve and pushing it off her shoulder and tucking it under her boob)

J<"no bra"?(he asked after he pulled away, looking at her with possessiveness in his eyes)

E<"no...easier access,(she moaned when his lips sucked on her neck, while he cupped and massaged her breast that was exposed),jay,(She threw her head back, biting her lip and wrapping her legs around his waist, and using her hands to start undoing his belt from his jeans. Jay dropped his mouth to her breast and took her nipple in, biting it before sucking it again, loving the feeling of Erin's nails digging into his side),jay please"

J<"what do you want baby?(he asked, kissing down her body, after pushing the rest of her blouse under her breasts, and undoing her jeans as he kissed around the waistline of her pants, driving her even crazier. He pulled her jeans and panties down, and then dropped to his knees as he bent her legs up and pulled her towards the edge),just to clarify...this is mine as well. No one sees this part of you besides me am I clear?(she didn't answer, she was too busy dropping her head back and breathing heavily),Erin...am I clear"

E<"yes"

J<"good,(he kissed her inner thigh and up, skipping over the area she needed him to relieve so badly),try and stay quiet this time"!

(Erin gasped when she felt his tongue run against her, and moaned loudly that she had to bring her hand to her mouth and bite down so that she wouldn't draw attention to their apartment again)

E<"jay"!(she cried out, using her other hand to press against his head, the pleasure being too much for her too handle)
________________________________

(They all stood up when we walked down the stairs of the sex club. His eyes checked over the people in it and he smiled at all the girls who were half dressed)

<"Mr. Galvez"

(He gave a slight nod in the guys direction before taking a seat down next to them)

Ty<"what's up"?

Ha<"we gotta spice this place up more..."

Ty<"yeah? I'm sorry who runs this place. Me"

Da<"she's just saying Tyrone that this place can use some more work"

Ha<"and than maybe even share the cut"

Ty<"and what exactly were you both thinking"?

Da<"keep an eye out for some girls. Maybe get some poles connected to the ceilings for the table for personal exotic dancers"

Ha<"raise the prices higher for more of an experience"

Ty<"okay...can't pick random girls out by the crowd"

Ha<"we may have an idea,(she looked at Danny),a really good idea"

(Tyrone looked between harper and Danny and grinned. This club seemed like it was only getting started)
________________________________

E<"he said his wife owned the place"(she mumbled, her back against the mattress and Jays arm around her shoulder as they laid down)

J<"okay...but I could've sworn Tyrone owned the place,(he said back),someone is lying here"

E<"mhm,(she nodded against his chest before rolling over, her body pressed up against his side),can't you always have mouse do a background check...or whatever it's called on Joel"?

J<"I can actually,(his hands ran down her bare back),I think your catching on to this"(he teased)

E<"yeah?(she asked, pushing herself up and straddling Jays bare waist, leaning down and pressing her lips against his),I think so to"

(Her lips trailed down his neck and onto his collar bone, listening to his breathing while his hands came around and cupped her butt, squeezing the globes in his hands and pushing her against him)

J<"Erin we have to be at the club soon"(he whispered into the air)

E<"so,(she whispered, peppering kisses down his chest, grinning when his body tensed when she dropped lower),you always pleasure me...(she lifted her head to look at him),so why don't I do it for you"

J<"Erin"(he was about to protest and than groaned when he felt her mouth close over him, his right hand shooting down and into her hair while the other grasped the sheets)
________________________________

(She giggled when she felt his scruff against her neck, squeezing his knee after she asked for him to stop. They sat at a booth, looking around for a certain couple, while not being able to keep their hands to themselves)

K<"Adam...I said stop"!

R<"tell me why baby"(he placed a kiss on her neck)

K<"cause you know I'm ticklish"(she said, lightly pushing on his face)

R<"oh shush, you like it"

K<"I do but if your trying to play right now...(she looked at him),your gonna gave to learn how to control yourself"

R<"oh I can control myself sweetheart,(she scoffed),just wait. The second you wanna jump my bones I'll be able to say no"

K<"yeah right. Keep talking through your ass Adam"

R<"you are very rude"

(She laughed and then turned her attention back on the crowds of people in the club, her eyes finding Kevin talking to another girl at the bar)
________________________________

E<"jay"(she whispered, her top teeth digging into her bottom lip when she felt his lips on her neck and his hands slipping under the shirt she was wearing, wrapping around her front from the back and bringing his hands up, cupping her boobs in his hands and running his thumb over her nipple)

J<"what baby,(he asked, his mouth near her ear),what do you want"

(His hands on her body made her weak, to the point she'd fall if he stopped. He was right. Her body fit perfectly in his hands. Being around him and having his hands run up and down her body always made her feel like jello)

E<"they're watching"(she whispered again, being mindful they are in the room with one way glass. A possible crowd outside with Amy and Danny)

J<"I know"(he pressed his front against her, letting her know the effect she had on him)

E<"speed it up"

(Jay pressed one more kiss against her lips before bringing his hands to her hips and stepping back. He saw she was about to turn around, but he held her shoulders before picking her up and placing her on the bed on her knees, grinning when she squealed)

J<"is this what you want"?(he asked, getting in the bed behind her, groaning when she pushed herself against himself)

E<"yes"

J<"so,(he bit his lip while he brought his hands up, his fingers digging between her skin and the fabric of her pants, slowly pulling them down and groaning when he saw she wasn't wearing underwear with her outfit),why no underwear"?

E<"because,(she breathed in heavy, still trying to process what they were just about to do...in front of people),I knew they were coming off anyways"

J<"for me,(he asked, leaning forward and playing with the sleeve to her blouse),they were coming off for me"?

E<"of course"

J<"good,(he leaned up and looked down at her body as his hands connected to the buttons on his jeans and undoing them before pushing them down his hips, along with his boxers),ready baby"

E<"I'm scared jay"(she mumbled, thankful for the music playing in the back)

J<"it's okay,(he whispered, leaning forward),it's for the job"

(He saw Erin nod and used his left hand to fixate himself at her entrance, wrapping an arm around her body and holding her in place as he gently entered her, letting out a sigh when he couldn't go any further. Erin let out a huff, her hands pulling on the sheets of the bed, a moan slipping past her lips loudly)

(Jay turned his head and looked at the window, nerves shooting through his body at the thought of people watching him fuck his girlfriend. They talked about how it would feel thrilling, but to actually be put in the position...it's a very intimate thing and to show it off to people, scared both Erin and jay. And they weren't scared of anything)

(Jay caught his breathe and held her hips as he slowly pulled out before gently slamming his hips into hers, holding her up so she didn't lose balance)

E<"jay,(she moaned, bringing a hand up to the headboard and holding on to it as he pounded his hips into hers, slow first, before starting to pick up the pace),fuck"

(Jay bit his lip as he held her hips, slamming his into hers, leaning forward and bringing his left hand to the headboard with Erin's, grabbing it and clasping them together as his other hand stayed put on her hip)

J<"baby,(he groaned, his grip on her hip tightening, and his hand squeezing hers),your mine"

(Erin dropped to her elbows, her face in a pillow as jay sped up, the pillow not silencing her moans. She whimpered and lost her breathe, feeling Jays hand pushing her blouse up and pull her bra down so that it was tucked under her breasts. His hand cupped her breast and pinched her nipple, feeling her starting to lose control)

E<"jay"(she whimpered, the way he was touching her and with being watched made her climax faster, her hands grasping as the pillow under her face as she finished, her moans still loud as jay continued to thrust until he finished after her, leaning forward and moaning in Erin's ear as they both fought to catch their breaths)

(Jay breathed out and pulled himself back up, gently yanking on her hips and pulling her up as well, her back against his front. He brought his hand up and cupped her jay gently, turning her face towards him and pressing his lips against hers, swallowing her moan when he pulled out)

J<"so beautiful,(he whispered against her lips, before pulling away and looking at her),your amazing"

(Erin let out a giggle as she dropped to her arms after fixing her bra and blouse, and sighed. She watched jay pull his boxers and pants back up and button them before grabbing her hands and helping her off the bed, bending down and grabbing her pants, pulling them up for her and fastening them, pressing a little kiss against her waist before he stood fully up)

E<"I can't believe we just did that"(she laughed)

J<"neither can I,(he leaned forward and pushed a piece of hair behind Erin's ear before whispering),what can I say though...you bring the dominant side of me out"

(Erin bit her lip as he pulled away, giving him a looked before they turned their heads as the door opened)

Ty<"Hello,(he stepped through the door),my name is Tyrone"

(Erin swallowed hard as she looked up at jay who didn't take his eyes off the perp they were supposed to take down)
________________________________

(The door slammed opened and he rushed in, grabbing her wrist and gently pulling her in the door, shutting and locking the door behind him. He let out a sigh and closed his eyes, trying to calm down his breathing for the sake of Erin. He didn't wanna be angry at her. Know one knew he would walk in or watch them. He just immediately became very protective of her, not knowing if he was to be worried or not)

E<"jay,(she whispered, walking up to him, her legs still a little sore),hey...talk to me"

(He turned around fast and cupped her face, stepping forward and her stepping back)

J<"you are not leaving my sight"

E<"jay what is going on"?

J<"it's Tyrone...he's the one that killed the guys wife because she didn't comply with him,(he saw her eyes widen),yeah"

E<"but this is your job"

J<"doesn't matter,(his hands traveled down to her shoulders),you....are my life now. And I will do whatever it takes to keep you safe"

(Erin swallowed hard and looked into his eyes, knowing that being on the case with him, Kim and Adam, that shit just became very serious)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.5K 776 22
forget everything you know about Chicago PD and Chicago fire and of course, the "linstead story" This fanfic a story has nothing to do with the serie...
3.3K 9 127
Sequel to New Beginnings: Starting a Family Written with Assistance from GabbyCasey61 Matt and Gabby have always wanted a family...and now they have...
3.9K 14 93
Book 9 of the Miracles Series. Christmas was now over and that meant it was back to business...somewhat. Follow Matt, Gabby, Jay, Erin, Will and Nata...
22.1K 439 28
5 years since she took the job. But when they find each other how is going to be? Might be two shots or a whole story don't know yet.