Sounds Of lust (Mature Read)

By CP_DIARIES

Giving into temptation and your darkest desires can open up a whole new world of pleasure if you let it. 19 y... More

Intro
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17

Chapter 5

25.3K 503 21
By CP_DIARIES

Happiness is a funny thing. We yearn for it when we're hurting, when things just don't seem to be going right. Happiness is something I've learned to not expect in my life. Some may definitely argue that that's no way to live, but right now as I stand here looking into Leo's eyes, listening to his wife call out his name, I am far from happy.

Here I was, in another womans bathroom, letting her husband penetrate me with his vicious fingers and soft tantalizing lips. I have hit a new low. I couldn't even process what the hell was going on right now. I was still naked, my breaths ragged, waiting for him to say something. Why the fuck isn't he saying anything?

I climb off the counter and reach for my towel to wrap around myself.

"I'm in the shower love, I'll be out in a bit." He yells out, his eyes never leaving mine as his hands reach for the shower knobs to turn them on.

Anger is the only emotion that consumes me at this very moment. Not sadness or heartbreak, just pure rage. What Leo had done was despicable and I was tempted to make my presence known to his wife. He was a dirty cheater who deserved to get caught.

"Abela I can explain..." He begins to speak and I cut him off almost immediately.

"I don't want to hear it. As far as i'm concerned you're nothing but a piece of shi-" His hand is suddenly on my face, squeezing my cheeks hard and I struggle to get out of his grasp.

"Keep your voice down.." His eyes are cold and distant and his demeanor is intimidating.

I lower my voice and grit my teeth. " Why should I? So your wife doesn't find out that her husband is committing adultery a couple of feet away from her?"

I grip his wrist and pull his hand away from my face. "If you touch me like that again, i will make sure your wife finds out just how hard her husband gets while he's watching me shower. You got it?" I threaten, trying to sound as fearless and confident as I could manage.

His hands drop to his sides and by the look on his face , it was obvious that I had won this one. But what was I winning exactly? At the end of the day I was the one stuck in this messed up situation. I had feelings for a married man.

I couldn't help but wonder if I was overreacting.  After all, he was nothing but a stranger. Someone who lived in the same apartment complex as me and that was it. He didn't owe me an apology. He didn't need to explain himself. He was just another typical player. So why was i feeling so strongly about this?

"As much as I would love to see your wife come in here and catch you, I don't want to have any part in this anymore. I need to get out of here right now." My fingers are clenched around my towel. My lip is quivering and my shaky voice catches him off guard.

"Get dressed." He throws his clothes at me and I glare at him harshly.

"Turn around." My tone matches his and he chuckles deeply.

"Why? it's not like I didn't just see every inch of your naked body moments ago." He closes the space between us and whispers in my ear.

"Are you seriously going to continue flirting with me?" The disgust is prominent in my tone of voice and i push him off of me.

"Relax, I was only joking with you." His teasing tone makes me send a sharp look his way.

Once he turns around, i let the towel drop to the floor and begin to put on his clothes. His scent is intoxicating and I almost catch myself sniffing his t-shirt before slipping it on. I’m grateful he didn’t see that, otherwise i would have never heard the end of it.

“You can turn around now.”

His eyes meet mine for a second and he looks like he’s contemplating his next move.

“I want you to follow my lead, okay?” I stay silent, waiting for him to continue.

“When i exit this bathroom, I need you to quickly grab your things and wait for me to tell you to leave. Do you understand?”

He seems unfazed by what is happening right now and I stare at him in disgust. Did he have any kind of morals? He could at least pretend to feel bad.

I reluctantly nod in agreement and wait for him to leave. He turns off the shower and waits a minute before exiting. When he finally leaves, i press my ear to the door and listen intently, hoping to hear whatever they're speaking about.

"How was the rest of your trip?" I hear him say, followed by faint sounds of kissing.

I wrap my hands around my stomach as I continue to listen on, cringing every time I hear him call her 'My love'. That bastard.

Her voice is soft and filled with excitement as she goes on about some boring events she had attended. I was beginning to think i would be stuck here for hours. As always, my imagination ran wild and i tried to picture how she looked like. Was she attractive? Was she tall or short?  A Blonde or a brunette?

The soft knocks on the door snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Now." He commands, "She's in the kitchen."'

I open the door that leads to their bedroom and shove him out of the way. I was obviously angry and had no patience to deal with him any longer.

"Where are my shoes?" I look around frantically, not bothering to look up at him.

He pulls them out from under the bed and I snatch them from his hands.

Opening their bedroom door, I tip toe through the hallways. Leo steps in front of me and walks towards the kitchen, probably to keep her occupied while i try to avoid getting seen. I wait a couple seconds before i continue to walk, making sure i am extra careful once I pass the kitchen. I shoot a quick glance inside and my heart drops.

His wife is standing at the stove and is focused on preparing food. His hands are wrapped around her waist and he is nuzzling her neck. She is beautiful, and my heart sinks even further. I decide to keep moving before she finally looks up and catches me staring.

I reach the door and turn around one last time. Leo reappears in the kitchen doorway and he glares at me for what feels like an eternity. I can feel all my emotions at once. Lust, Anger and my arousal. A deadly mix.

The sound of her heels hitting the hardwood floors help me regain focus and i proceed to exit quietly.

I take a deep breath once i'm outside and run my fingers through my hair. I can’t believe that just happened. I know that seeing him again will surely be the end of me and I was not looking forward to it at all.

A:N// Hey guys, sorry for the late update. I haven’t had the time to update recently but don’t forget to comment and vote :) Thank you all for reading!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417K 6.4K 32
(Editing) THIS IS A BDSM BOOK. DON'T LIKE IT? SKIP IT DON'T REPORT!! "No, no, please, I can't take it anymore! Please. Daddy..!" I keep begging him t...
229 1 21
Josephine- Interior design is my life's calling, and my dreams are practically handed to me on a silver platter when I come across this old Victoria...
521K 8.5K 46
*COMPLETE* Joe Romano is a humble man from a humble Italian background. Hardworking, married man with two young children. Living the perfect small t...
847 42 13
(INDEPENDENT STORY) Can you really predict where your life will lead you. Is your future really set in stone or can it be bent and reshaped into some...