I'm not your Cinderella.( Tae...

By Niyanta-Taecrazy7

Life is not a fairy tale and not all Cinderella want to be with prince charming! A real-life story where tae... More

characters introduction
1 -A village boy
2- A spoiled Playboy.
3- You repeat the same mistake!
4 - An unexpected disaster.
5 - A fallen angel ๐Ÿ˜
6 - When destiny play with future.
7 - Where are you my Cinderella?
8 - Challenging risk.
9 - A fortunate accident.
10 - Beauty is in simplicity.
11 - Why I feel obvious to you?
12- Shocking revelation !
13- I will only go with you by my side .
14- Friends!?
15- Starting of a new journey.
16- Jeon vs Kim!
17- Breaking the restraint.
18- Claiming the treasure.
19- Powerful jeons.
20- Battle of hearts. one protect it, one lost.
21- Inevitable.
22- Welcome present.
23- Declaration.
24- Fight for dominace or ownership!??
25- Trust issue.
26- Suffering of an Angel.
27- Realizing the truth.
28- Karma is a bitch, honey.
29- My other half.๐Ÿ’ž
30- Role of cupid.
31- Birthday surprise.
32- Taehyung's gift.
33- Feeling of complacency. (M)
34- Siblings Rivalry.
35- One person with two sides.
36- Hyung's wrath or love!??
37- Possesive kitten of JK.
39- End of the beautiful saga.
40- Epilogue

38- A hidden side of life.

8.3K 477 88
By Niyanta-Taecrazy7

Jungkook patiently waiting for taehyung's explanation of his secret visits to his old house. To his surprise, tae didn't even look like he did some unusual!! Jk trusts him, but the way tae hides the things from him, makes him anxious too!!

After waiting for a week, finally, he lost his patience and decided to check out the matter himself.

He went to tae's old house and ring the doorbell. He was furious when he heard a woman's voice came inside of it!!! Was taetae really cheated on him?? His mind stops working until he saw the door is open.

He was statued with a shocking expression on his face!!! His eyes turned wide when he saw the person in front of him...

"You!!??"

"Jungkook!!??"

Taehyung came out from the kitchen with a glass of juice in his hands...

"Who is there?"

Just when he saw jk at the door, the glass slips out of his hand with shock!!!

Jk's whole body turned rigid when he saw taehyung like this... He was beyond furious now...

"What is she doing here!!??" Jk rushed to the person when taehyung came forward to cover that woman...

"No, kookie, listen to me first..."

"I don't want to listen to anything. why are you hide her here? Is she try to blackmailing you too? How dare she..."

"Just shut up, jungkook. She did nothing to me. Just listen to me first."

The woman behind tae's back, crying out with the situation.

"You didn't know her, taetae. She destroyed me once, but I will not let her ruin my happiness this time."

"I say stop it, jk. She is my mother too..."

There is a heavy silence suffocating them. Nobody is able to speak out a word for a while.

"Why I have to punish for your sin every time? Now, you make my fiance against me too!!?? Are you hate me that much, that you can never see me happy at once?? Then, why you gave me fucking birth in the first place? It's better if you kill me in your womb, woman!!"

A hard slap makes jk stumble upon his stand. He was frozen when realized taehyung slapped him! And, for that woman!??

"For god sake, please listen to me first jungkook. You don't know, what you are saying? She already..." Taehyung voice is cracked with tears.

"No need to stop him, taehyung. Let him say. He...he is right, I...I was mud to his name. I deserve this."

"Oh! Stop it your act. I had seen you enough to know your all disgusted and sick way to get what you want. Tell me, what you want this time? My fiance is too innocent, not to know you. But, I'll not let you play with my life this time."

"Time? That's the only thing, I don't have much anymore."

"What?" Jk shouted.

"That's the thing, I tried to tell you, jk. Eomma is sick, she...she has leukemia." Taehyung started to cry while hugging Mia.

Jk was dumbfounded. His mind blackout completely. He can't believe what he heard! Now, then the words sinking inside of his brain...
He looks at the woman again...

Mia was a very beautiful woman once. She was so egoistic about her appearance. Jk inherited her looks that's why he hates himself too. Whenever, someone mentioned it, that he looks like his mother, jk felt disgusted himself. But, the woman, stand in front of him right now...is not look like his mother in a beat...

She looks so thin and pale as a zombie. Her eyes get deep inside of her face. She gets dark circles around her eyes. Her cheeks also loose meats. She lost her weight that much that her collar bones are showing more on her neck!! She wears a simple dress which is oversized to her body, and her body shaking with so much effort, she put to stand up even.

Taehyung still clutching that fragile woman in his arms and crying for her.

Mia didn't even flinch. She is looking at jungkook with so much sorrow and pain in her eyes. Jk was speechless.

Suddenly, Mia stumbled upon his feet and limb on tae's arms...

"Eomma?? eomma? Are you ok? Please, don't take the stress." Taehyung carried mia to a bed and lay down her.

"I'm...(coughing) alright, taehyung. Let me...let me talk to him. I...I already make his life so miserable...I can't let you suffer for me." Mia held taehyung's hands and kissed it.

"Don't say like this, eomma. He is your son, and nobody can change this fact that you gave him birth."

"But, I need to let him know about my sins, taehyung. I never gave him the love of a mother, and if you did not come across my life, I would never know about motherhood too! Maybe I gave birth to him, but you make me a mother for real, my son. And, I want to thank him for that."

Taehyung stand up and came near to jk. He caressing the cheek where he slapped his love. Jk was frozen to even react.

"I know, love. You are surprised and shocked. But, Please, listen to your mother for once, after that, I will do whatever you want me to do. But, please, put your anger aside for a while, and talk to her. For my sake, love."

Taehyung's touch came jk back to his sense. After a lot of inner conflicts, he nodded to taehyung. Taehyung grabs his hand to take him near to his mother's bed.

Jk seat on a chair beside the bed, and taehyung seat near mia. He took her hand to gave her support.

Mia looking at her son for a while. She didn't know her son turns out so handsome like this as years passed. She forgot the time, when last time, she looked at him.
She smiles a little and closes her eyes to word out her dark past.

"I don't know, how to tell you about me, jungkook? That's something, I never shared with anyone in my life. Maybe I was afraid to look so weak in front of others, but I can't hide it anymore."

"As you know, I was born to a well-known family. My father was a very respected person in this country. He was the richest businessman, just like your grandpa at that time. I was the third child in my family but my parents found me unexpectedly. My elder sister was so beautiful than me and my elder brother was practically the apple of everyone's eyes, as he was the only heir of my father's legacy. When I was born, my father wanted another son for his family as he already had a girl before. He wanted to gain more power with more sons to carry on his empire...but, to his misfortune, they got me, like an unwanted child." Mia chuckle with pain.

"I was raised like trash to my family. Nobody cares for me, what I like or dislike, whatever I did, I was always compared to my sister and disgraced eventually. Later I stopped even trying to make them pleased because I knew, I never could be."

"The hatred of my family made me rebellious in nature. I didn't even care about what they think about me, as they never care about me. My father hates me to his guts, and my mother was a helpless woman to even defend me. My father wanted to get rid of me, that's why he made my admission outside of the country. I was left to state without any complaints. Nobody stopped me and I accepted myself as isolated. I used to be an arrogant girl in my college who didn't care for anything or anyone...until...I met your father."

"Your father was a very intelligent and handsome boy in the entire university. We first time met when I was caught into a fight with some perverted boys who tried to harass me. Nobody came to help me as everyone hated me, I was trying to defend myself but they all are so strong against me. When I just accepted my fate to be raped, your father came to my rescue. He alone fights against them and save me. And...first time in my life...I felt a pull of attraction to a boy. I saw your father as my savior, my hero, who can only make me happy and gave me a new life. Your father was so polite and humble. He didn't saw any interest in me but I always try to find a way to win his heart...but..."

"One day, I found out that he already had a girlfriend. I was heartbroken, I didn't want to lose your father. He took me as his friend only, but I was fell for him so hard. One day, I confessed to him but he as always politely refused me. I can't take it anymore. He was the only thing which I wanted for me, who take me as a human being...I felt loved when your father help me and gave me attention. I want to kill whoever wants to take him away from me. Need to say, I was so possessive over him." Mia signed and take a deep breath to gain strength for confessing his most unforgivable sin.

"I planned against him. I...I called him to met me outside the university, and...when he came...I...I drugged him to gain his love for a night. I thought...he never refused me after...after that night. But, I was wrong. After that night...he hates me to his guts. He didn't even want to saw me. I was felt broken inside. I desperately want him to talk to me, even if as a friend like before...but...what I got...was only hatred and rejection as always."

"I tried to kill myself, out of depression but someone saved me, and then the doctor confirmed about my pregnancy. I won't lie, I was happy. I saw it as a chance to make your father mine. But, when I informed him about my pregnancy, he didn't believe me. I threatened him to expose this news to the world and make him a disgrace in front of his family. He was still didn't want to accept me. He was ready to take responsibility of the child but not to the mother. I was furious. I...I publish our intimate pictures on the university campus. Everyone knew by now, that I was carried his child."

"Your grandpa came into the scene at that time. He used his power to hide those pictures, but I had more evidence than just pictures. I also successfully gained the sympathy of all the high society. Your grandpa didn't want to ruin his family's prestige in society. He met my father and told everything. My father came to took me back to his home. I refused to go with him as I know he surely tortured me to band on his will. At that time, I was four months pregnant." Jk feel uneasy with this information.

"Finally, your grandpa make your father be married to me. I was on cloud nine when I married your father. But, on my first night, he told me, he will never give me any rights as his wife. He still loved his girlfriend. I cried to him, bagged for the child but he abruptly rejected me. I can't take this insult. That's why I decided to make him suffered like me. I made him humiliated in front of his family and friends. We fought a lot. I was in a deep depression when I gave birth to you, and when your father even not considered me as a mother of his child, I...I hated that child too. I thought because of him, he never seen me beautiful as before. I...I'm sorry, jungkook. You have to punish for my crime." Mia started crying at this point.
Jk also felt soft for his mother the first time in his life.

"But, God gave me the punishment for all my crimes. I was a drug addict and right now, on my last stage of cancer. I lost my all rights the moment I cheated on your father in my addiction. That's why I decided to leave that house and the family. When I heard about your grandpa forced you to marry, I tried to reach to you, to make you understand that he was right. But, why would you give me importance, when I neglected you for all your life? I heard about your engagement and cried a lot as I lost all my cause to live anymore. Nobody wants me or care for me. I was about to commit suicide when this angel saved me."

"No eomma, I didn't save you but God wants me to bestow with a mother's love again in the shape of you. I once lost my parents, I don't want to lose my mother again, eomma. You have to live for me, as my mother." Taehyung hugged Mia so tightly.

Mia kissed tae's head and look at jk.

"Can I ask for something as my last wish, jungkook?"

Jk cleared his throat, not to choke on his tears...

"Yes,"

"Can I see you married to him before I closed my eyes?"

Taehyung cried even harder than before...

Jk was silent for a while, and then take Mia's hand into his...

"Yes, mom."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't have words to say. Feeling emotional. Tell me about the chapter in the comments and vote for it too.

Borahae.💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 10K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
48.7K 2.8K 34
it's an taekook Indian based story... so Jeon Jungkook who belongs to a rich family and he himself is CEO of their company... his family consist of h...
290K 30.1K 138
Story by cutegir2002 ______ A story of Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. One is an Online model and a fashion icon of Instagram with millions of follow...
325K 18.3K 56
(completed)โœ… "I love you "--Taehyung "No you can't ... Don't waste your time on me cause I'm already dead "-- Jungkook ____________ Jeon Jungkook , h...