My Mafia Baby Daddy✅

Von hippieloverere

Finding out she was pregnant was something that changed Valentina's world. Firstly, her baby father Michael w... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Note from Author.
Part Two

Chapter 10

6.5K 195 53
Von hippieloverere

She stood very still as Micheal kissed her with his full lips inviting her to lose herself in it. She had not had the thought of sexual pleasures in five years; her only concerns were Bria and her well-being but having Michael here next to her as he kissed her softly. Even now she was at a disadvantage, she wanted this to happen, this was her plan to make him fall in love with her which took little effort because he already was.

His lips left hers as he looked at her and her heart was beating so violently against her ribcage.

"I love you, do you still love me Valentina?" he asked

She froze her eyes wide as the image of Nate's death played in her brain. She did not know how she felt about him at this moment, but she always loved him.

"Yes, I never stopped." she declared to Michael with those words he pulled her into him and kissed her fervently.

"Take me to my room," she whispered in his ears as he kissed her along her neck and along her chest. When she said that Michael lifted her and carried her to their room roughly throwing her on the bed.

"Take off your sweater." He growled his eyes filled with lust in seeing her sprawled out on the bed with that look on her pretty face, her lips were in a little pout, and her full breast heaved up and down as she looked at him.

She sat up and took off her pink sweater trying not to make her still injured wrist make the act look silly, she threw the sweater at the side of the bed. Michael stooped down next to her and pulled her closer to the end of the bed. He then took one of her breasts in his mouth as he played with the other.

Her skin was practically crawling with goosebumps as she tried composing the loud moans escaping her mouth.

"Oh, Michael, please don't stop." He pulled away as soon as she told him not to, he stood up looking at her intently. His hand reached to his pants, and he started unbuckling his belt. Valentina did the same pulling off her pants as fast as she could.

Maybe, hes imagining this he thought, drinking way too much whiskey and hallucinating like he did when he first year when he thought she was dead, and he would imagine her in their kitchen eating breakfast with him, or stare at the lip stain glass that she last drank form and did not wash. He still had that glass in a safe place and now seeing her sprawled out on the bed her blonde curls spread around her face seemed heavenly.

He got on top of her and she smiled her eyes looking up at him, he wanted her now! it was beginning to hurt and she spread her legs welcoming him, their lips connected as Valentina held on to his strong shoulder letting out little whimpers as he thrusted into her. She then placed her face in the nook of his neck kissing him there, grabbing fistfuls of his auburn waves each time he was too deep, making his skin crawl with goosebumps.

Oh, please don't stop, she begged as she turned back to face him, her brown iris almost disappearing as her eyes rolled back.

"I am not planning to," he replied grabbing her by the chin, forcing her to look at him as he made her cum, her body trembled under his, her eyes watered and those wonderful full lips of hers were slightly agape as she moan letting him finish in her.

She grabbed on to him and feeling extremely tired now they both fell asleep in each other's arms.

______________________________________
Valentina awoke hearing the running of a faucet coming from inside the bathroom. Her body was still so warm from their love making, she felt like she could burn a hole in the bed. Michael came out with a towel wrapped around his waist and beads of water dripping down his tattooed,well defined torso. She drank in his form watching how big he was, His chest was marred with the scar of the bullet wound she was responsible for. It had a red broken heart tattoo over it with drops of blood, Valentina bit her lips as a feeling of guilt washed over her.

Michael noticed her staring at his scar.

"Valentina, are you admiring your handwork," he asked and she jumped as if she was caught doing something naughty. He traced the lines of his scars and walked closer to her on the bed, kissing her on her forehead.

"I am sorry." This was the first time she actually said it to him and her throat was beginning to tighten and she felt like she was going to cry all over again. He nodded and brushed away fallen blonde curls from her face.

"This was the least amount of pain you caused me," Micheal replied

"This is flesh it heals but what you did with faking your death and keeping my daughter away from me. It's new and even though I confessed that I am still in love with you. It does not mean you are forgiven." He said coldly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What do you mean she is out with Michael and Kiara?" Valentina asked Sylva as she sipped her coffee. She had a weird nac of drinking coffee at any hour of the day, Valentina was practically seething as she paced back and forth in the kitchen.

How dare he let my child be around his girlfriend? She thought maybe he wanted to hurt her after all he said he hadn't forgiven her when they had just made love just hours before. Michael knew the only way to truly hurt her now was for her to think that she can be replaced with a new mother in her daughter's life.

"Michael wanted Bria to get some fresh air to help with her asthma." She stated as she looked at her as if she were overreacting. Gosh, she hated how nonchalant Sylva could be, and wished she could knock that stupid cup of coffee from her overly calm ass.

Her ears roared and her finger tingled, she wished she was with them instead of Kiara. she hated her, how dare she go on an outing with her child? How dare Michael too? They were in each other's arms just hours ago.

He confessed he loves her! She cannot deal with this, she feels so trapped in this house and every passing day she feels like she is losing Bria to him and now Kiara.

"She is falling in love with him isn't she?" she asked Sylva how could she not? he doted on her. He gave a big pink princess room with a figging doll house, she will forget about her mother and it will shatter her to pieces.

"Yes," she replied with a smile plastered on her face although Valentina knew she wasn't aware that her answer would hurt her. She wanted to cry to her and tell her that Michael wanted to sever their bond. He wanted Bria all to himself so he could get rid of her.

"Hunny, are you all right?" she turned to Sylva, her face forming a question.

"I'm just afraid I am going to lose her." she told her

"Nonsense, you are her mother she talks about you all the time. She misses you so much. I know Michael is trying to keep you guys separated but it's only for a while." She said as she carried her now empty coffee mug in the sink putting on the faucet washing it.

"What makes you think it's for a while?" Valentina asked her, perking her brows up at her. Did Michael mention something to her? she thought

"Michael is still in love with you, I mentioned this to you several times so far and I think you know that as well. But he's hurt and he wants you to feel the same way too. He wants you to feel abandoned."

"He told me he's still in love with me last night." she confessed to her and Sylva smiled.

______________________________________

Valentina touched the deep brown soil, it had been several hours since Michael had taken Bria with Kiara and she was still so angry. Her fingers trail up to the blooming rose bush and she pressed one of the sharp thorns until she saw blood. It stung and she brought her injured finger to her mouth sucking the metallic tasting crimson drop. The garden was her calm place always since Michael had the landscaper build it for her.

"Tell me it isn't so!" A familiar voice made her turn around, she got up instantly from her kneeling position and stood there frozen.

"Mammy," she turned slowly to face the voice behind her and there her mother stood with her curls of blond hairs that fell on her shoulders like pine shaving, a more beautiful replica of hers. Valentina had not forgotten about her, she swore she just had a lot of things on her mind. Tears rolled down her cheeks, she looked at her as if she was a ghost, trembling in utter disbelief.

"Valentina, how dare you?" she zipped closer to her, sending a sharp slap across her face with lightning fast swiftness.

Valentina clutched her burning cheeks, afraid to move in the presence of her mother. How dare you ring in her ears. She started wailing now big ugly tears fell from her eyes as she continued to strike her. Valentina just stood there taking it all; it was her punishment for leaving her mother being a fucked up daughter . For having her think she was dead and from keeping her only grandchild from her. Which she was sure Michael informed her of.

The hitting stopped as she felt someone pulled her mother away from her and she opened her eyes. Micheal had her in his arms as she sobbed, he looked at Valentina staring at her pink flushed cheeks.

"Why were you hurting my mommy?" Bria's small voice asked behind Micheal she came in front of him and kicked her mother on her shin.

"No," Valentina gasped and pulled her daughter to her although she felt happy she wanted to defend her, it was wrong to hit her grandmother, especially one that came from a West Indian background like Valentina's mother.

"She is your grandmother." she told her as Valentina mother stooped down and tried to hug Bria who only pulled away clinging on more tightly to her.

" Hunny, please," my mother said, opening her arms to her only for her to hold on to Valentina tighter.

"No you hurt my mummy. I hate you." Bria said, causing her grandmother to get up and walk to the side of them clutching her chest as she continued sobbing.

Kissing Bria on her cheeks and handing her over to Michael, Valentina followed her mother wrapping my arms around her shoulders. As Michael and Bria left the garden.

______________________________________

"He never stopped taking care of me." her mom said as they sat on the garden white wooden chair. A cup of warm tea in both their arms. The sun was already setting and the sky was filled with shades of vibrant orange and red.

"He treated me as if I were still his mother in law, he paid all my bills and visited once a month so we could catch up." She continued as she sipped her tea making every attempt to avoid Valentina's face which was now swollen with angry red marks from her assault.

"He loves you mammy, you were the one who convinced me to marry him. He once told me he was forever in your debt." she informed her causing her to turn to me now

"I don't know what caused you to leave like that and fake your own death. Michael told me what he did to Nate. I'm sorry he was a good man for saving you back then. I know Michael's temper, I pray you wouldn't receive the same fate and you know I am powerless to do anything." Tears were welling up in her mothers eyes again causing hers to do the same.

"I promise you I will do everything I can to not let that happen. I have to stay alive for Bria. I promise you mammy you will never lose me again." she started crying as Valentina placed her tea on the floor and hugged her mother tightly, she missed her scent, feeling her in her arms, she missed everything.

"I can't not again , it will break me." She said as she kissed Valentina sore cheeks

They sat out there for hours and they talked until they could talk no more. Valentina told her about the day she gave birth to Bria and her asthma and she told her old traditional Caribbean medicine to help cure Bria. It was Vicks vapour rub, Valentina almost laughed at her mother's remedy, what was it about Vicks and Caribbean mothers? The remedy for everything

Valentina promised her mother that Bria didn't hate her and told her she would forget about this incident soon enough as children always do. When it was close to midnight Blondie came and took her home to her apartment before she left. She hugged her and whispered in her ears.

"You will never lose me again, I promise."

Thanks for reading.

Ranni 🦋

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

238K 21.6K 116
VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED SHORT CHAPTERS (1500 - 2000 words) She's as clever as the Devil and twice as pretty. Madison has a secret, and she wants...
313K 5.1K 51
Julianna Hernandez , top #1 Assassin , kills with out regret, and shows no fear but makes people fear her. Her emerald green eyes, Her blonde golden...
451 35 33
Camila is a smart, pretty, and wealthy girl and people either adore her, hate her, or envy her. Her father, a gold digger of a step mother, and step...
6.4K 191 12
Caterina and Lex never had a fairytale marriage. Forced into an arrangement neither of them wanted, they have been caught in a web of betrayal and de...