Coco Bean [Sanders Sides Anal...

By DewdropStudios

Pastel!Virgil and Punk!Logan, along with high school au Virgil di Angelo is a pure-hearted, innocent and anxi... More

Da Kiddos
Satern
Sincerely, Me
Firework
Teenagers
Say Amen
You Had a Bad Day
Warriors
Die Young
Freaks
Good In Me
Shatter Me
Would You Be So Kind
Sunflower
Ain't It Fun?
We Are Young
This Is Halloween
Pitiful Children
High Hopes
Crush Culture
N/A, Like, the Only One
Perfect
Happy Pills
Fly Away
Jar of Hearts
Because of You
Say So
Counting Stars + Q and A
Song of the Sea
Speechless
Middle Finger
Birdhouse in Your Soul
What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger
Broken
Honey I'm Good
Teen Idle
The Hearse Song
You are My Sunshine
100 Bad Days
Hey Brother
Every Storm Runs Out of Rain
Champion
In the Name of Love
Curses
Pumped Up Kicks
This is Me
Best Day of My Life

Buttercup

978 49 28
By DewdropStudios

Trigger Warnings: swear word in the trigger warnings (go figure), holy shit is this thing fluffy, like, mega fluff, I seriously thing you might need new teeth because of how tooth rottingly fluffy this chapter is

The month of November seemed to pass by in literally a blink, just a flurry of schoolwork, tests, homework, and hanging out with friends (and new boyfriend since Virgil and Logan been together for a month now). Before Virgil knew it Winter Break had arrived on December 15th and would be lasting until January 5th, so they get three whole weeks off of school. Two days after getting off for the break, on a rather cool Monday, was one Virgil di Angelo's 18th birthday.

He had no idea what was in store for him on that day. Normally his birthdays would just be him, Remy, Remus, Janus, and sometimes his grandparents, but his grandparents couldn't visit as often as they used to since they were getting older and moving around was getting harder. This year, however, Virgil had three new people to join him, a boyfriend too. He hadn't had a boyfriend around for his birthday since sophomore year of high school.

This year Virgil woke up at the usual time and went down stairs for breakfast where Remy already was making chocolate chip pancakes. It had been a tradition in the di Angelo household to make chocolate chip pancakes for the other on their birthday. Virgil sat down on the couch with Remy soon joining him, both happily eating their pancakes while watching "Avatar: the Last Airbender" on Netflix.

"You might want to get dressed soon Virgil. You friends are coming over in a bit," Remy said as he took their plates.

"They are?" Virgil didn't know anything about this. Sure, Janus and Remus came by, but everyone?

"Yup. They wanted to bring you your presents," winked Remy, Virgil feeling his cheeks grow hot.

It's not that Virgil didn't like presents and gifts, he did, he just always felt embarrassed or guilty about getting them. He hadn't earned them, it was just a gift to say 'congratulations, you didn't die this year'. That's why his birthdays were always a bit awkward for him, and why he never had parties.

Upon hearing the news that people would be over he ran up stairs and picked out his outfit for the day, decided on a deep purple dress with lighter purple and pink space patterns on it. After he brushed his hair and teeth then went back downstairs, just in time to get the door upon hearing the door bell. Outside the twins and Logan where there, Janus and Patton soon behind them. They all congregated in the living room, happily taking about their plans for the break.

Since none of them were religious that meant none of them celebrated Christmas, so, to them, the break wasn't called Christmas Break, it was Winter break, despite the Florida weather thinking otherwise for the majority of the break.

The six friends spent well over three hours just talking and laughing out random, trivial things, then Remy suggested opening presents. Though Virgil was slightly embarrassed the entire time he opened the presents happily, thanking everyone for the gift. From Patton he got a new navy blue blanket with galaxy and star print, from Roman a pure white llama plush with blue eyes, art supplies from both Janus and Remus, and a very pretty light pink winter dress with a shawl from his grandparents (they had it delivered), though it doesn't seem like he'd be able to where it often in Florida.

Logan and Remy were last, both seeming to be exchanging looks with one another as if they were plotting something.

"Hang on a second Virgil. Your gift is on my phone, though it won't be here for a bit," Logan said from his seat next to Virgil, the punk boy opening up an app then clicking a picture. He then showed the picture, Virgil gasping then awing at the image. The picture was one of ten newborn golden retriever puppies, all around three days old and ranging from different shades and variations of gold.

"You see the light one in the middle?" Logan asked, pointing with his thumb at the squishy light golden puppy partially laying on their siblings.

"Yes. It so cute, just like them all," said Virgil.

"Well in six weeks that puppy is yours," Logan said, Virgil's jaw dropping in astonishment. After all these years of wanting and hoping for a golden retriever he was finally getting one, and as a puppy nonetheless. He could barely get anything out he was so shocked, he just threw his arms around Logan's neck and wrapped him in a hug.

"Thankyouthankyouthankyoy!" he cried, Logan laugh as did everyone else.

"Now the party isn't over yet coco bean," Remy said, fishing something out of his leather jacket's pocket.

Virgil watched with curiosity burning inside him, but was sitting with the patience to match that of a saint. Remy finally pulled out six largish slips of paper, passing one to each other them, everyone quickly reading the what was on it.

"Plane tickets to Colorado on December 21st of this year? Remy what are you playing?" Virgil asked with skepticism in his voice, Remy laughing at his little brother.

"I'm not playing anything. Gramps and Baba financed everything. You six are going on a week long vacation to Colorado where you can go snow skiing or something. They also said happy 18th birthday Virgil," Remy said, everyone pretty much exploding with excitement.

The twins were ecstatic to go skiing again as they've been before with their family in Canada, Janus and Patton were just excited in general, Janus saying he thought this would only be for Virgil and Remy since Janus knew minimal information about this, while Virgil was excited about going out of state with his best friends and boyfriend to have fun in the snow. He's never seen snow before and he's excited to find out how much fun it was and do all the normal things one would do with snow like make a snowman and have a snowball fight.

"Alright babes, you leave in four days. Your families are okay with this, I know, I checked. That means you have five days to pack all the stuff y'all'll need, but do not over pack. On the day before the flight y'all are to come here with your stuff and have a sleepover. That way it'll be easier to get y'all to the airport on time since y'all're already in one spot. Just know that your lodging has been paid for and at the place y'all'll be staying has money waiting for your arrival. That's the money y'all can use during the trip. Whatever is left of the money as there should be some left, will be returned to our grandparents. Y'all can do whatever the hell y'all want to while there, just nothing illegal and nothing that will damage the place you're staying since we're just renting it. Understood?" Remy explained the situation, everyone nodding incomplete agreement.

"Good, while there Logan and Virgil are in charge since they're the two legal adults now," continued Remy. "Now! Who wants cake?"

Everyone said they did, so they got up and made their way to the kitchen, Virgil fantasizing about what Colorado will be like. He hopped it'll be great. And he was right, it was amazing,

Who's ready for 7+ chapters of the six bois having fun in Colorado? Cause I'm excited to write it.
Note that some chapters may be shorter than others during this time.
Also note that I have been skiing before, but only once and it was a while ago, so I might get some stuff wrong. Though there's going to be like, one chapter where they ski, but other than that I have some other things planned for this trip. Stay tuned to find out.

Virgil's dress

Blanket

Stuffed animal

Outfit

Puppy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 115K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
464K 16.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
957K 36.2K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
292K 27.3K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...