lust and hunger | aaron hotch...

By casanovaa2

AARON HOTCHNER X READER โno, you have to hold on a little longer. please, you're all I have leftโž ยฉ written... More

cast
introduction/disclaimers
lust and hunger- chapter 1
lust and hunger- chapter 2
lust and hunger- chapter 3
lust and hunger- chapter 5
lust and hunger- chapter 6
lust and hunger- chapter 7
lust and hunger- chapter 8
lust and hunger- chapter 9
lust and hunger- chapter 10
lust and hunger- chapter 11
lust and hunger- chapter 12
lust and hunger- chapter 13
lust and hunger- chapter 14
lust and hunger- chapter 15
lust and hunger- chapter 16
EPILOGUE.
new criminal minds story/author's note

lust and hunger- chapter 4

3.3K 54 88
By casanovaa2

HOLA MY BITCHES. I JUST WANTED TO WARN YOU THAT THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT. SOO YEAHH. LMFAO DON'T MIND THE SONG. (OH ALSO, THIS CHAPTER MIGHT SEEM LONG BUT IT'S BECAUSE I ADDED A LOT OF PICTURES)

ENJOY THIS CHAPTER😼 

YOUR POV:

It's been about 4 hours since the team and I arrived at the hotel. When we walked in, we went up to the front desk. Apparently Hotch always makes the reservations.

"Hotchner" Morgan said. 

"Hotchner... oh here you are. You're all from the same family?" she asked looking at us

"No, we work together" I said 

"Oh, that makes sense" she said, laughing. 

All of our rooms were on floor 5. They were all next to each other. 

"Do you guys wanna meet up for dinner in a few hours?" Spencer asked.

"Yeah sure." I said.

"Yup sounds good" JJ and Em said. 

"Should we wait for Rossi and Aaro- Hotch." I caught myself before I said "Aaron"

"Yeah let's do that. They'll probably be hungry, too" JJ said unlocking her door.

I went in my room and placed my bag on the bed. I took off my work clothes and changed into something sexy, but comfortable.

This is what I'm wearing: 

A few hours later, Hotch and Rossi came to the hotel. 

At this time, I was hanging out in Emily's room. I heard a knock at her door and opened it.

"Damnn you look hot!" JJ said as she looked at me.

"Thanks you don't look bad yourself" I said letting her in.

This is what she was wearing: 

"Damn Emily. That dress makes you look sexxyyyy" JJ said

"Omg no." Em said laughing. 

This is what she was wearing: 

"Omg shut up Em you look so hot" I said dragging her in front of a mirror. "Look at yourself!"

"Hey Morgan's calling me. They said to meet at the lobby so we can get dinner" JJ said

I looked in the mirror one more time  just to make sure I looked good. I wanted to make sure Hotch thought I looked hot. 

We went to the lobby and saw Morgan and Reid standing there.

"Damn mamas" Derek said rubbing his hands and looking me up and down.

"Oh cut it out you flirt" I said hitting him.

"You look really good" Reid said to me.

"Aw thanks you look cute too" I said smiling at him. 

This is what Reid was wearing:

Derek, on the other hand was more dressed up.

This is what he was wearing: 

A few moments later, Hotch and Rossi joined us. Hotch was wearing black pants, and a white button up shirt but the top was unbuttoned. Damn he looks hot. I thought. Rossi was wearing black jeans and a plaid buttoned shirt. When Hotch saw me he looked me up and down and stared. 

"You uh y-you look really good" he said to me.

"Omg Hotch are you stuttering?" Reid teased

"What?" Hotch said

"Never mind" he quickly said. I laughed and went to walk with the others to the car when I felt someone grab my arm. 

I whipped around and saw Hotch holding my arm. He waited until everyone was outside and he said, 

"Are you trying to tempt me, baby girl?" he asked. The sound of my voice made me get a little wet.

"As a matter of fact I am" I said staring at his lips. I turned and walked out to the car. 

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

"Table for 7" Hotch said.

"Okay, you can follow me" the waitress said. The restaurant was beautiful. It looked expensive.

She motioned to a table that was by a window. You got the view of Los Angeles and the city. It was so pretty. Hotch sat right in front of you and JJ and Reid sat on each side of you. You decided you wanted to tease him so you flicked your hair out from the front revealing your V-necked dress that showed cleavage. Hotch cleared his throat when you did this. You knew exactly how you made him feel. You were glad that you were able to control him like that.

"I'll just have a glass of water" Reid said.

"I'll have the same thing" I said looking at the waiter. 

The rest of the table went around and said what beverage they wanted. We all talked, laughed. made jokes, and talked about life. When our food came, we quickly ate and then headed back to the hotel. 

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

"Good night, guys" I said as I closed the door to my room. I decided to change. Hotch said that he was coming over later so I wanted to wear something seductive, but subtle. I put on my outfit, put my hair up in a messy, but cute bun, and put on my clear glasses. 

This is what I looked like: 

It was about 11:30PM when I heard someone knock on the door. I opened it and saw Hotch standing there. 

"Come in" I said as I trailed one finger down his chest. 

"Do you know what you did at the restaurant?" he asked.

"I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about" I said inching closer to his face.  

"The way you put your hair out of the way and showed your chest." he said

"It was so hard to not reach across the table and drag you into the bathroom and kiss every inch of your body" he said as he got closer. 

"Well, I'm here now, you can do whatever you want" I whispered into his ear. 

"Whatever I want?" Hotch asked

"Whatever. you. want" I said. 

With that, he took my glasses off, picked my up, threw me on the bed and ripped my shirt off. He kissed my lips, and trailed his hand down my body. I moaned in his ear as he fingered my through my shorts. 

"Do you want to cum, little girl?" he asked me

Little girl? Hm his nicknames are so sexy  I thought.

I moaned and said "mmhm"

"Use your words, babe. Tell me what you want" he said kissing my neck. 

"I want you to fuck me!" I said gasping

"Hm that's what I want to hear. Good girl" he said as he took off my shorts. I was wearing my laced, hot pink panties and my matching bra. 

"Get on your hands and knees" he demanded

Sorry for interrupting the story but I'm changing back to saying "you said" or "you asked" it's easier to read. Happy reading-

"Yes, Daddy" you moaned

He spanked you. 

"I want you to beg me to finger you. I want you to drip down your legs" he said.

He spanked  again. You got wetter each time he did. You imagined that your ass was red from his hand. After a few more spanks, your juices were flowing down your leg. 

"Daddy" you said

"Yes baby girl?" he asked 

"I-" you stared 

"You what?" he asked

"I need you to finger me. I need to cum. You make me so horny" you blurted 

"Hmm... does my little whore want my fingers in her pussy?" he asked, teasing you my stroking your thighs and licking everywhere BUT your pussy.

"Ugh, Daddy please stop teasing me and just touch me" you said trying to bring his hand to your clit.

"Have patience, baby girl" he said running his hands up to your breast. Cupping them, he sucked on each of them.

"Hm that feels so good" you moaned holding on to his hair.

He eventually made his way to your pussy. 

"You're dripping wet, babe" he said looking up at you.

"Mmhmm you make me wet" you said, winking

He smiled and then started licking your pussy. You moaned so loud that he had to cover your mouth. 

"Shh, baby girl. We don't want the others to hear" he said as he stuck one finger in your pussy. 

"Oh, Aaron!" you exclaimed. 

He pushed in and out with his hand. He hit your g-spot and you screamed into the pillow. 

"P-p-please" you said

He quickly pulled out his hand. 

"Should I stop?" he asked. 

"No. No. Please go faster" you said.

"Hm. My little whore likes that?" 

"Yes!" I said.

He put 3 fingers in and didn't stop.

"I'm so close babe" you said. 

"Do you want to cum?" he asked. 

"Yes, Daddy please let me cum" 

"Ok, my little girl. Cum on my fingers"

You tilted your head back and the whole room looked like it was spinning. Your legs started violently shaking and your warm cum coated his fingers and you breathed out. 

"Ohh, Daddy that felt so good" you said. He brought up his finger that had your cum to his lips and swallowed it. 

You sat up. You knew if you stood up, you would fall down. You pulled down his pants and saw his bulge. 

"Law down" you commanded.

"Ohh you're so sexy when your bossy" he said, smiling

You started palming him through his boxers and he let out a moan. 

"Do you like that, Daddy" you asked with a devilish smile 

"Yes, I do babe" he said.

You yanked down his boxers and his hard cock hit his abs. 

"I've been waiting all day to do this." you said. 

"Stand up on the floor" you said. 

You knelt in in front of him and put his long, hard, dick in your mouth. You swirl your tongue on his tip and he moans. He grabs your hair and pulls violently.

"I like it when you're rough with me, Daddy" you said before putting his cock in your mouth again.

You put his whole cock in his mouth and gag a little when you reach the base. You bob your head and he moans. 

"Oh fuck yes, you little slut" he says leaning his head back.

You go at a faster and faster pace and you can feel his dick throbbing in your throat. You pull up, and lick every inch of his dick. 

"Fuck, fuck I'm going to cum" 

"Cum in my mouth, baby" you said before you bob your head again.

You can feel his cock pulsating in your mouth and he shoots a load into your throat. Even though he cums, you don't stop. You go even faster and he curses and moans.

"Fuck, fuck, I can't" he says as he pulls your hair.

You keep going and he shoots another load into your mouth. You pull up and a line of saliva follows. You lick up every inch of his cum and you tell him to lay on the bed. You take his dick in your hand and pump up and down.

"Oh fuck fuck fuck you're so good" he says as a load of cum shoots up and hits your hair. 

You lick the remains that are on your hand. You get on all fours and he thrusts himself into you. You moan and he goes faster and faster. 

"I-I'm gonna cum" you said as he hits your g-spot.

"Cum on my cock, my little girl" he says as he thrusts himself into your pussy.

You buckle so he goes faster. You moan, close your eyes, and feel your legs shake under you as you cum around his cock. He pulls out and you both lay on the bed.

"I'm gonna get cleaned up. I'll be back. Don't go anywhere" you say kissing him.

"Yes, ma'am" he says winking. 

As soon as you get up, you collapse because of all your orgasms. 

"Whoa." Hotch says as he helps you up.

"Aaron. You ruined me. I can't even walk" you say

"I'm glad" he says as he helps you to the bathroom. 

You quickly take a shower, put on your pajamas, brush your teeth, and put your glasses on. When you get back, Hotch is in his boxers and he's laying in the bed. You go to lay next to him but he pulls you close to him. 

"That was the best sex I've ever had" you said as you laid in his arms.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it" he said holding you.

"We should get some sleep." you said.

He went to leave but you pulled his arm. 

"Stay. Please" you said. 

"Only because you asked so nicely." he laid next to you and you cuddled him. 

You fell asleep in his arms. 

------

A/N:

whoo that was a lot to read. i hope you liked this chapter. believe me, i have WAY more interesting things coming your way... happy reading hoes! 

love u <3

-k

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 50 20
"๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’”๐’๐’“๐’“๐’š, ๐‘ฐ ๐’„๐’‚๐’'๐’• ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’Œ ๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’„๐’‚๐’”๐’†" Y/N thought she was over her past but when she had to face it again she realized it st...
40.8K 960 16
A case in New York brings you back to confront and forces you to work alongside a childhood friend - Aaron Hotchner. A long time ago, your life was a...
1.6K 126 11
โ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜–๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด. ๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๏ฟฝ...
81.3K 1.8K 22
๐˜ผ๐™–๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ข๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™ข๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™”/๐™ฃ. ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ, ๏ฟฝ...