The new superhero (south park...

By southparklover972

You're a new girl who just moved to South Park. To the public, you're known as Sky breaker. To the town, (Y/n... More

A hero
Saving
In the way
School is back
Going home and hanging out
The Other Heros
A new costume.
Really?
They turned?!?!
Treatment.
They get what they want.
Shouldn't have shown that...
Secret Identity.
Identity Revealed?!
Saved
Family
Alex in Danger?
Nightmares are scary
Quite Morning
Chapter 21
Alex
Skybreaker
Q and A?
how about its not an update
smol update
Chapter 22
Q and A Answers
Chapter 23
Sorry...
Im ending it.
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 25
Quick Update
Chapter 26
Komokii

Finally! A weekend!

5.4K 165 24
By southparklover972

You awoke to a little girl right in your face. "Good mourning! How are you (y/n)?" It was Alex. "I'm good. Did you have fun?" "Yes I did! But are you ok? With your eye?" She looked worried. "Don't touch that Alex! It needs to heal!!" You heard Kyle yell from the kitchen. "I'm not!" Alex yelled back. You sat up from the floor and looked around. 'School!' You thought. You got up and ran in the kitchen. "DUDE WE HAVE SCHOOL!!" You yelled loud. "Calm down (y/n)!! Look you got your patch bleeding again. We don't have school. Its Saturday." Kyle stopped making breakfast and walked you to the bathroom. He sat you on the end of the bath tub. You looked at him as he frowned. "See? Its not gonna work." He mumbled. "Do we have the patches?" You asked. "Yeah, yeah I do." He walked to get patches and came to you. "Hold still." He took the white patch and quickly poured some kind of medicine. He then put a new patch on. "Is it getting better?" You asked. "Yup! A few more days. And it will be ok!" He smiled. You smiled back blushing a bit. "Hey (y/n)....who's your crush?" He asked, a tint of red in his cheeks. "That is classified child!" You laughed. "I'm not a kid you know." He chuckled. "Oh please! Whatever let's just go." You said standing up. He tagged along you down the stairs. "Did you do it?" Alex asked. Kyle nodded but his expression didn't say it. "Let's eeeeeaaaatttt I'm hungry!" You complained. "Lemme go check on the pancakes." Kyle said leaving. Alex ran up to you and whispered. "How did skybreaker do?" She asked. "Good. They know the gender though." You whispered. "Good! they will stop calling you a boy!" She exclaimed. "Yeah I guess." You smiled. Kyle walked out. "There ready!" He shouted. "Yay!" She yelled. "Sweet." You smiled. At least this may be good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 2.3K 18
Plot: Your character (Y/N) moves to the South Park after your parents get jobs there on your first day you meet a group of boys and immediately beco...
244K 5.1K 26
All South Park characters are not of my creation but of the wonderful people of Matt & Trey-creators of South Park. ⚠️Warning there is foul language...
38.7K 817 19
You have lived in Southpark your entire life but nobody has ever really noticed you, nor have you really noticed any of them. You grew up being a sin...
18.9K 495 11
the red-haired goth kid falls in love with you, what will you do? -------------- COMPLETED ☑️ notes // gender neutral reader, students are in middle...