1♡Wonwoo Mina Oneshot✔

Від JeonMina_05

Mina X Wonwoo oneshot stories Have a different genre and long stories. Also Seventeen and Twice will be here... Більше

(sunset secret)~
~Know it now~
How they act each other
Accept it?
Meet Again
Game And Perfom
Having You Is Heaven
Bad Timing But Worth It
Another Knight
Silent Treatment
Anxiety
Jealous?
Dangerous
I'm Tired
Wonwoo X Mina Moments
How You Guys Met Each Other?
Accepting Fate
After Variety
Angel
I'm Not
Dont leave Me
Welcome Back
Daring Viral
Bruise
Freedom
Protective
Recover
Enemy
Love You!
Prove It
Sweet Promise
Reaction
High Fever
Parents Day
Helping You
Amnesia
Busy Time and Love
My Sweet Gangster
Fail Baking
Date?!
New But Different
Her Last Wish
Love In Death Treat
Chemistry Baby
Take Your Innocence
Long distance
Mafia Need
Arrange Jealous
The Truth Past
Hidden Shot
Bully Love

Collab Make It Lit

611 21 0
Від JeonMina_05

Seventeen had concert at Seoul and they work hard as always to make it perfect.

Last day before concert end, Wonwoo accidently trip his leg making his feet twitch. Everyone was worried and running to them.

Wonwoo said that he's okay and ressured fans that everything is okay. Mingyu and Hoshi help him up and stand beside him until end.

After the concert end, doctor check his leg. Seventeen also got check their body and health. Mingyu just have back hurt, Jeonghan just feel dizzy a bit, Dk cant stop coughing, Woozi, Jun and Dino being sleepy head, Vernon and The 8 have a little stomach ache and Scoups ,Seungkwan, Joshua and Hoshi have bruise on their hand and shoulder.

Meanwhile Wonwoo the only one had bruise on his knees and feet.Everyone being treated care and back home resting after tiring work being idols. Wonwoo remind self that tomorrow is his rest day so he calm himslef.

And then after they arrive home, they were shock that pledis ceo was sitting at their living room.

"Boys sit down we have important things to tell you. Listen carefully."

They sit down properly and just quite. They feel worried that some of their privacy will reveal.

"Next two months you guys will collab with Twice. For opening you guys all will dance break side to side group.First group will song two song of KARD. Second group will duet together two OST drama song. 5 some of you will partner dance. Lastly you all will dance together which is first boys will dance black on black then twice will dance omona song then finally everyone will dance ways to be wicked for the ending."

They nod as they understand and inside they were happy to see Twice again. Some of them are cousin of Twice and some of them were couple.

"For this collab i will let you choose who you want to be partner. Also you can make another if some of you cant enough member to partner of.Now i will go. Oh?! And your concert was awesome today. Well done. Now go get some rest and have fun."

They get up and bow. After ceo go away they sit and sigh in relief." So who decide who wanna partner of?"-Dino

"Lets discuss now. I bet Twice also know about this."-Scoups

First Group
●Wonwoo x Mina
●Mingyu x Tzuyu

Tittle Song
●Dumb Litty
●Bomb Bomb

Second Group
●Jihyo
●Jeonghan
●Dk
●Jeongyeon

Tittle Song
●Everytime
●Stay With Me

5 partner Dance
●Wonwoo x Mina
●Sana x Jun
●Hoshi x Momo
●Mingu x Tzuyu
●Dahyun x Vernon

Tittle Dance Song
●Havana
●Senorita

Last Group
●Nayeon x Scoups
●Chaeyoung x Dino
●Seungkwan x Jeongyeon
●Woozi x Chaeyoung
●The8 x Momo

Tittle Song and Dance
●Pick Me x Nayana
●Stay

Everyone was satisfied with their choose and hand it paper to their manager. Then they all rest and they cant even feel the tired again beacuse excited about collabing with Twice.

TWICE

10.40

They were already wake up and already knew about collabing with Seventeen but they didnt know who will they partner. And then their manager came and handed a paper of list their partner and tittle song.

They also agree with the choice set and they began to watced all song and dance mist together.

But the dance part make her feel a bit shy because Senorita dance was a bit touchy and she bet the outfit must be sexy.

The next week, Seventeen came at JYP entertainment to meet Twice and practice together. They were awe beacuse the building was too big,modern, fancy and damn so huge inside.

They then were guide by Twice manager and they still awe in every place they walk.

Then they arrive at dance room and saw all Twice in there. Then two leadr greet them with their own chat.Hoshi make a first talk,

"Now, can split to a group now so we can recognize who and who. Also who have the different partner will stay in the middle for a while."

All follow the instructions. Tgey then start to wear their white nametag at their clothes to not confusing each other.

"Ok now we will focus on opening song for this 3/4 days and focusing another song later. By now, start for the first slowly and take it time to use your dance gracefully. Right then never forget all name so we know each other well easily."-Woozi

All were nod and in 3/4 days they become more close than it was expected. We know some of them cousin but it doesnt mean they cant act other like family. They abond each other well and some of the couples happy that they can meet for a long time.

After 4 days focusing on opening dance, now they split the room so first group will focusing at dance room no 1, the second group will practicing at vocal room while the rest of them will use the dance room no 2.

First Group

The two couple was not awkward much because yeah Mintzu and WonMina was closed so they act friendly. Now Wonwoo teach Mingyu for boys part and Mina did the same to Tzuyu before they can dance each other.

They 4 was fast learner and about 5 hours, they managed to complete Havana dance. They then take rest and caht until its time to go home.

Second Group

Cant even think about this group because all their practice was full of laugh. How Dk and Jihyo dork joke and how wild Jeongyeon and Jeonghan laugh. Having two cousin being clown and crazy make 2 Jeong couple cant breeth normal.

They are going insane with Nayeon who act dumny and her voice oh my god make their ear pop. Scoups who try to controll his gf cant even get up and chaeyoubg who cant stop pranking with Dino. Dino who also cant stop annoy his hyung makes The8 and Woozi wanna smake his head. Meanwhile Vetnon eho already sleel and Dahyun sit beside him playing game.

When they practice their vocal, Dk will help Jeongyeon with her pitch so they will not ruin the melody. While Jihyo and Jeonghan discus how to stable their high vocal when sing the last part of song.

Last Group

They focusly dance to the songs. They also make sure that their feet are all sychronize because they worried while they dance, they will lost the step or fall. After that they discus about the ending songs and 5 the partner dance how they will manage the songs with their sychronize.

The rest other also focus eventhough they dont have partner now. They learn first so it will easy their partner to teach it.

It was 1 month and 1 weeks after they traine together. Mina and Wonwoo cant be more happy about it.

"Oppa. I never feel more grateful about this project."

"Me too. And you know, i already dicuss about our relationship."

Mina stared him confuse and scared about what will he said next about their relay.' Are ceo will separate us?'

"What is it? Are they want us to break up? They want it? Are they?"

"No no is not. Baby, i tell pledis and jyp to reveal our relay 2 weeks after our concert. Dont worry, i know you scared aboit what will people talk about us."

Wonwoo cares her face try to make her worrird go. He knows how hard her to back to her career after her anxiety. When she always talk negative way about her carrier, he always fight back talk about how positively her in her job.

They now practice for the last time before the concert tomorrow. Both group was heavily nervous. They focuse without having take a long break or any joke make around. They wanna best for performance and want to make fans feel proud.

When they having a break, Mina bring wound oil and sit in front Wonwoo. Wonwoo who just close his eyes were startled when Mina pull his right leg.

Mina who just put wound oil and start to massage his right leg. She knows from Jun saying two days before met Twice, Wonwoo trip at their last stage.

But Wonwoo said to not tell her because he dont wanna make her worried. She realised when everytime SevenTwice practice together, Wonwoo will jump on his left leg only.

"I know you trip at your last concert. You tried to hid from me because you dont wanna make me worried about you, right? Also you think i dont know you always jump at your left leg only? Hey honey i know everything. The more you keep it the more you will hurt."

Mina smile and continue massage his leg. Wonwoo who speechless about her word cant even think anything. He then sigh and patt her head.

"Thank you dear. I will keep your word about it."

They then continue their dance. All worker was in awe with their sychronize dance and sing. Eventhough is just practice, they sure tomorrow this group will make it lit in stage.

The next day~

They all was focusly memorize the song and some of them memorize the dance perfectly. Scoups and Jihyo check all their members to make sure they all well prepared and fine.

Wonwoo who notice Mina close her eyes focusly hearing their song make him smile bit and he patt her back. They both wore earphone side to side together.

Wonwoo who look calm just close his eyes and think about somthing who can make him more calm than make him nervous.

After 2 hours watching the others artist performance, the staff called out them showinh its their cue to get ready. All of them get up and out from artist room. As well Scoups and Jihyo was the last one to make sure no one left.

They help each other wearing micophone and make their outfit more comfortable. Then they gather around together to cheer theirself.

"We will make this concert lit!! We work hard as two team together!! Let do this together all!!! SevenTwice can fo it!!!"-Hoshi lead their cheer and everytime shouting energeticly.

"SevenTwice Kajja!!!!" All go up and take their position. And all performance was started and they dance perfectly as planned.

They opening the dance with slowly energetic than first group get ready to show up.

When first group done, second running to take their position and first running down and wait for another group to perform.

After second group done, the 5 partner dance show up.

Everyone was shouting and crazy over their sexyness and smooth dancing. Done their dancing, its time for the last group.

Then Seventeen start their performance after stay song end.

Twice then show up with jumping from down stage.

When Twice already end their song, the girls standing their new position and all boys runnibg to take their position too. They then start to dance ending song and show their energy all out making fans screaming more loud.

All was end it well and they running to the backstage. They take same time to take a normal breath after dancing. And they drink fast make them feel better. In the other artist room, all artist cant closed their mouth shocked watching how lit SevenTwice performance.

They all praising how SevenTwice make the concert more on fire. SevenTwice back to their artist room and all sit tiredly.

Everyone get tired and complaining. All was bickering and talking nonstop until leader start to call them.

"Come on guys we need to go stage for ending. Its 30 minutes then we can go home."-Jihyo

All whine in tiredly and begging for not go. Being a leaders, Scoups smack all Seventeen head making all get up. While Jihyo pull all Twice ears and take all SevenTwice out.

30 minutes on stages make their feet more tired but cover wity smile on their face. And dont ever forget that they keep distance of two groups.

Close or not they still have to be profetional. Seventeen standing far from girls so was Twice.

All bid they goodbyes and all rest well for 1 week. In their rest time, all check the internet reading the articles about them.

The articles was so many about them saying about their performance, visuals, outfit, chemistry, song, dance, sychronize, harmonize, colourful stage and many more.

SevenTwice cant be more proud of when they read some of comments wants them to be couple.

2 weeks after concert. Jyp and Pledis make annoucement about dating artist.

Its Nayeon x Scoups
Wonwoo x Mina
Mingyu x Tzuyu
and Sana x Jun

Was be reveal and all fans give positive reply. They all relieve that fans not hate them because dating news.

The others couple SevenTwice was not ready ro reveal so they just keep it secret until they ready to.

Mina call Wonwoo asking his reaction. He said he okay with it and happy aboit their fans.

"Mina, listen. Whatever happen to us, we always be together. Dont ever care about what people says. Let them be. Because our world is ours, they dont have right about our life. Remember i will always protect you. I love you always and forever, Myoui Mina."

Mina secretly cry showing how happy she is hearing he talk. She wish this love will stay forever. Wonwoo also wishing that nothing can change their care each other.

"I love you too forever Wonwoo."

Our world most important than the others opinion. We change together without any worried

p/s: i cant give you any pictures like outfit stage seventeen and twice because my phone had a little problem. Im sorry but i hope i can give the pictures twice or seventeen imagines for another chapter.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

20.8K 809 62
This is collection of specific stories of Seventeen member×reader. Short and sweet Happy Read 💛 (#1 in dokyeom? Wow!!)
38.1K 1.1K 38
when they meets each others and small feelings started to grow. and eventually they fall in love. will they be able to be always together. well some...
61.6K 1.6K 17
"A love like night and day" - Y.P [Original story from my exhausted yet imaginative brain] :)
26.8K 1.7K 47
𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐌. 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞. 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲? 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢...