Freedom

Im suffering all alone. My mother died when she give birth to my brother. My father take drug and always gamble around. He will hurt me if i didnt give him money. My brother, Vernon who always try to protect me but instead im the one who protect him.

When he make a mistake, i always cover him so i will the one who get punish

When he make a mistake, i always cover him so i will the one who get punish. He promise once he got lots money and being rich, he will take me out from this hell world. When im 25, im working as ballet teacher. Not so many salary just 2,000 a month enough to give my father.

Vernon already run out from house since he 18 after he finish his highschool. Only i know where he live. He know work as enggineer assistant.

His boss was his friend. He get 12 member in one same work. All from his highscool and im not know them but i trust them that my brother safe with them.

Now im back from home and saw all messy that my father did. And some of his friends saw me and smirk. They get up and try to get near me.

"Well hello there pretty...Nice role body."

"Your father raise you very much well."

"Wanna join us party for awhile?"

I try to escape but one of them hold my hand too tight. Im scream asking for help. They try to cover my mouth from shouting and my father just stare at me without any symphathy and just drink his beer.

But then the door was open wide when a few guy kick and barge our house. It was my brother and 4 of his friends.

"TAKE YOUR F*CKING DIRTY HANDS FROM HER!!"

"Yah!! Who are you guys?!! This is not your problem!!!"

"PROBLEM??!!THE GIRL YOU TOUCH IS MY SISTER STUPID!!"

Then 5 of them fighting and when all the bad guys weak  and lose, Vernon go near to our father who just smirk.

"Yeahh~ this useless son had come home. How outside world? Must you have fun with ladies in your waist."

Vernon punch him hard for many times and i tried to stop him. But one of his friends stop me and another his friends pull him.

"IM NOT LIKE YOU. AND IM NOT GONNA BE LIKE YOU. YOU NEVER DESERVE TO BE OUR DAD. BECAUSE OF YOU, OUR FAMILY LIVE LIKE HELL.!!!"