Anna: Harry Styles

By lonelyheartluke

She was only supposed to be there for a month and he was never supposed to fall in love. He was off limits an... More

When We Were Young
Up All Night
Out Of My League
Thinking Bout You
How Long Will I Love You
Woman
Nervous
Stockholm Syndrome
This
You Can't Do That
Medecine
I Want To Write You A Song
Anna
Enchanted
Happily
You Make Loving Fun
Kiwi
What Makes You Beautiful
Don't Go Breaking My Heart
Gotta Be You
Sweet Creature
I Couldn't Be More In Love
One Thing
Never Enough
Fallin' All In You
Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic
Night Changes
R U Mine?
Little Black Dress
Best Part
Slow Hands
Crazy Little Thing Called Love
We Don't Have To Take Our Clothes Off
You & I
Falling For You
This Town
Midnight Memories
Loving Is Easy
Truly Madly Deeply
Hey Angel
Let's Fall in Love for the Night
Only Angel
Fuck it I love you
Why Don't We Go There
Mistletoe
Sparks Fly
Best Song Ever
No Control
Carolina
Olivia
Paris
Give Me Love
Wolves
Lover of Mine
Can We Kiss Forever?
Magic
Belong To You
Classic
Barcelona
Lights Down Low
Nobody but Us
Love On The Brain
Where Were You In The Morning?
Starlight
Heart Out
English Love Affair
Kill My Time
Still Into You
Change Your Ticket
Super Rich Kids
Another World
Wanted

Somewhere Only We Know

1.8K 24 2
By lonelyheartluke

27th of March 2018

Yesterday seemed like something out of a fantasy dream of mine.

I do not think I had ever been more nervous for anything in my life but as soon as I realised that everything was relaxed and smooth running, I felt like I was floating on cloud nine.

The journalist, Kerstin Weng, was exceptionally kind and brilliant at her job, making me feel like I was simply chatting to an old friend.

We met in a small cafe to get our chat started before heading to the hotel room that Vogue Germany had booked for us to use, which is where we did the shoot as well.

Kerstin and I continued to chat for the whole morning, until she got a call informing her that we needed to be at the hotel room ASAP, which made us giggle as we realised just how long we had been talking for.

We spoke about everything from my first designer piece to what my ideal Friday night is to my favourite musician (Frank Ocean of course).

The one thing I had hoped and prayed for, is that they would not make the article about Harry and bombard me with questions about him.

Obviously they asked me about what it's like working with him and how everything came to be but there was not one question about me being his girlfriend, which I liked. I've always liked being my own person and I never wanted to be seen as 'Harry Styles' girlfriend,' and not myself.

And god the clothes, the fucking clothes. Dior, Jacquemus, Gucci and Chanel, just to name a few. My stylist heart was bursting at the seems when I scanned through the racks; feeling the different fabrics in my hands and gasping in awe when I saw some of the pieces.

I was lucky enough to also get my hair and makeup done by some fabulous hair and makeup artists, who made me feel so beautiful I almost cried but stopped when I realised when I was going to be in Vogue and needed to look very much put together.

After the shoot, I continued talking to Kerstin who recorded our conversation so she did not miss anything, the two of us staying in the hotel room way later than we should have but we honestly couldn't stop talking to each other.

It was weird being on the other side of the whole styling situation and not the one putting the outfits together. While I did get to have a little bit of input, the overall choices were made by the Vogue stylists and I could not fault them, as their outfits were perfect.

The whole day felt like a blur and before I knew it I was back at the hotel with Harry, who was asking a million questions about my day, not that I minded of course, it was nice to be able to talk to him about this.

That was a little over twenty-four hours ago, Harry and I staying up late, consuming numerous cups of tea between us, something that we often do when have the night to ourselves in our hotel room.

The interview with Vogue Germany is coming out in their August edition, meaning there was a huge break between everything, giving them enough time to make sure that everything is perfect.

The last 24 hours flew by to where I was now, sitting side stage with Ruby and James, watching Harry dance around on stage in a purple suit, the pants being purple on the front and orange on the back.

"What are you doing after the show?" James asked, his fifth cup of tea for the day in his hands.

"Harry said that he has something planned for us," I said simply, a small smile etched upon my face as I continued to watch Harry perform, my eyes not straying from the stage.

"Is that why you're dressed super nice?" Ruby asked, holding a her long black coffee, taking regular sips of the liquid between sentences.

"Well, when Harry says he has made plans for us I don't know whether he means movies in our hotel room or having a midnight dinner at a restaurant," I said with a light chuckle.

"Too true," James said as I took a sip from the cup of tea in my own hand, my eyes still on Harry as he began to sing 'Sign of The Times,' signalling that the show would be drawing to a close soon.

"Besides, I don't think I'm even dressed that fancy," I said. I was wearing a light brown blazer with matching trousers, with a knit bralett under the blazer which was covered by a small belt across the chest of the blazer, accompanied by a pair of sneakers so that the look was not too dressy.

"You make everything look like you've just walked off the runway," Ruby said and I rolled my eyes at her, a cheeky grin forming on her face.

"You're bloody mental as per usual," I scoffed, Ruby and James laughing at me as we continued to watch the rest of Harry's show, all three of us taking out our phones every once and a while to capture the magic of Harry on stage.

I was intrigued to what Harry had planned after the show, because as our relationship progressed, the more romantic he has become and it has been nice to see a more sweet side to him.

The show came to an end and the usual whirlwind of everything that occurs after a concert happened; Ruby, James and me making sure that all of our things were packed away safely for the next show in Barcelona.

"Alright, I'll see you guys in the morning," I said as Harry lazily clutched my hand, his head resting on my shoulder, as he was slightly exhausted after another night of giving it his all.

"Be good you two," James said with a smirk and I rolled my eyes as Harry scoffed at him, Ruby cackling by his side.

"Shut up Williams," Harry said, referring to James by his last name which is a little thing the two of them have going on.

"Yeah yeah you love me Styles," James said.

"In your dreams," Harry said and I just laughed as I started walking away, practically dragging Harry along with me.

"Bye guys!" I called as we left the dressing room, Ruby and James yelling back at us that they love us and will miss us and everything else dramatic, which practically sums them up: dramatic.

There was a car waiting for us when we got outside, the crowd having died down after the show, Harry going over to say hello to some of the fans who were still around while I went to the car, not wanting to overstep too much.

"Sorry about that," Harry said breathlessly when he climbed into the back seat of the car with me.

"You don't have to apologise, I understand."

"Yeah I know you do but tonight is supposed to be about the two of us," Harry said and I shrugged my shoulders, never really minding when he goes and speaks to his fans.

"It's okay Harry, I understand," I said softly, not wanting him to think I was angry about this when I was not.

The car eventually started and we were on our way to our mystery destination, Harry refusing to tell me what exactly we were going to be doing tonight.

Harry took my hand in his, matching delicate smiles on our faces as he leant over to kiss me on my lips, a warm and gentle kiss leaving my lips always aching for more.

"I adore you my golden girl."

"I love you, H."

It was moments like these that I knew I was going to treasure forever; the simple moments after long days and busy nights, where it was just Harry and I, alone and content with just each other's company.

Wherever we were going, the drive was not short, not that I minded, I was just growing more intrigued by the moment and considering it was dark, I was even more confused about the whole situation.

"Sir, we have arrived at your destination," the driver said suddenly and Harry raised an excited eyebrow at me.

"Thank you so much," the two of us said in unison, a giggle leaving my lips as Harry just smiled at me and we both climbed out our sides of the car.

I was absolutely perplexed at what greeted me; gardens upon gardens, illuminated by soft street lamps.

"Where are we Harry?" I asked, turning around to see him getting our suitcases out of the boot of the car.

"The Munich Botanical Gardens," he said as he lifted his Louis Vuitton suitcase out of the boot, still in his suit from the show earlier.

He always somehow managed to look so handsome and tonight was no exception, the street lamps softly glowing on him, giving him some sort of an ethereal look.

I smiled at him as he lifted my suitcase out after his own, a confused grin plastered on his face, his hair still stuck to his forehead after another sweaty show, showing that he always gives it his all.

"What are we doing here H?" I asked, walking over to him to grab my suitcase, the car slowly driving off, leaving us to our own devices.

"We are staying the night in one of their rooms in the old house over there," Harry said, gesturing to an old 1700s style home by what looked like the main fountain in all it's night time glory. "We have the whole place to ourselves, aside from the staff that work here."

"I can't believe you have done this for us darling," I said softly, blown away that Harry had gone to the effort to organise something as sweet as this during the short break between Germany and Spain.

"I just want some time alone just the two of us, it has been a while since we have had that," he said softly before the two of us began to walk towards the house.

Although Harry and I may share a hotel room alone each night, that is the only time we are usually by ourselves and even then we are asleep most of the time, so it will be nice to have some hours during the day just the two of us.

As we walked towards the house, I took in the surroundings, in awe of how beautiful the garden looked, with hundreds of different flowers adorning the grounds; everything from soft pink roses to deep red carnations that were sure to look even more beautiful in the daytime.

I knew that tomorrow would be spent outside in the gardens, myself reading as Harry listened, both of us absolute suckers for a pretty garden as we do not get to spend a lot of time amongst nature, which is why I assume Harry booked this place for the two of us.

We reached the old house, the romantic exterior of the home covered in lush green vines, very clearly well maintained and love by the staff that worked at the botanic gardens.

With my suitcase in one hand, I slowly opened the large front door to the house, greeted by all the lights on and an array of staff waiting for us.

"Hello Miss May and Mr Styles," one girl with a thick German accent said, a bright smile plastered on her kind face even thought it was nearing midnight.

"Hello, how are you?" I asked in return, feeling Harry's presence behind me as the door shut behind him.

"Good thank you, would you like a tour or would you like to go straight to your room?" she asked sweetly, looking at Harry extremely starstruck which made me smile to myself, knowing that this has probably made her week, as she could have not been older than twenty, meaning it was likely she could have been a One Direction fan back in the day and a Harry fan now.

"If you could show us to our room, that would be lovely," Harry said and I nodded in agreement, suddenly feeling like I could probably fall asleep on the floor in the foyer of the old house.

I picked up my suitcase, Harry and I following the girl up the flight of stairs, which were covered in a soft cream carpet, the interior of the home very clearly having been done up over the years.

The walls were lined with paintings of gardens and plants, with everything from Monet style paintings of trees hanging the walls to water colour lilies decorating the hallways.

We eventually reached our room, which was at the end of a dimly lit corridor, the girl handing us a key before making her way back downstairs, leaving Harry and I alone to open the door and explore the room.

I gasped when I first saw the room, as it was like we had stepped back in time to the 1700s.

"Bloody hell, this is insane," I said softly as I placed my suitcase down by the bed, my eyes and mouth open in awe.

The room was not huge by any means but the interior and design of the place made me feel like I was literally in 1700s.

A king sized bed was pushed up against the far wall, with deep green canopies engulfing the bed, completed by the gold and royal blue tones of the room, a roaring fire already lit in the fireplace.

It was a ridiculously romantic room, with red roses in a crystal vase sitting on both of our bedside tables and the mantelpiece above the fire place.

I heard Harry place his suitcase down, prompting me to turn around to face him, the dim evening light from the bedside lamps giving him a dark glow.

I felt butterflies form in my stomach as I walked over to him, his hands immediately finding their way to my waist as I placed my arms around his shoulders, giving him a kiss on his lips, to which he reciprocated quickly, both of us desperate for more and full of desire.

"I love you," I whispered against his lips between kisses, his hands gripping my waist tightly, neither of us wanting any space between our skin.

"I love you more," he said back, his voice raspy before he reignited the kiss, carefully taking off my blazer in the process, his fingers tracing the skin of my arms before he took his own off, my hands gripping his biceps as the kiss depended, growing slightly messy between us.

"To the bed?" I asked.

"Yes," Harry breathed against my lips and I grinned. "Wait!"

"What?" I asked, panicked.

"We have to take our shoes off," he said firmly and I let out a loud laugh before I clumsily pulled off my sneakers, Harry practically flinging off his boots before effortlessly picking me up with both hands, a loud squeak leaving my lips as I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me to the bed, Harry gently laying me down as he climbed on top of me.

I leant up to kiss him again, one hand on his cheek and the other hand teasing the waist band of his suit pants, a soft whimper leaving his lips when I undid his suit pants, beginning to make slow movements against the fabric of his boxers

Our movements were slow and controlled, the two of us wanting to savour this moment as much as we could, even though we were desperate for each other.

The clothing between us was hastily removed, our bodies becoming one with each other, Harry's hands and mouth wandering over my skin as my fingers pulled at his hair and gripped at his skin.

"You all good pretty girl?" Harry asked against my neck before he continued to place soft kisses against my skin, moving his way down my body.

"Yeah, always."

"That's my girl," he whispered before leaning up to kiss my lips again, sliding a finger inside of me, a soft moan leaving my lips against his own.

His movements started slow but before I knew it he had my back arching and my my body burning, making me practically beg for more.

Before he could let me finish, I sat up slightly which got his attention, Harry raising an eyebrow at me as I looked him dead in the eye.

"Let me go on top," I said firmly, Harry's cheeks darkening and I knew his dick was aching for something, as he had practically cummed in my hand earlier.

"Okay," he said breathlessly and I gave him a flirtatious grin before he flipped me over with his hands, his rings cool against my skin.

My body hovered over his before I lowered myself down on him, a harsh breath escaping my lips as I slowly began to rock my hips back and forth against him, my hands gripping the pillow behind him.

"Fuck Anna," Harry breathed before leaning up to attach his lips to my tit, his hand massaging the other one as my movements grew more rapid, our skin glistening under the lights.

I felt my climax coming on quickly, Harry's eyes fluttering closed as his lips moved from my tits to my neck, his hands resting on my back as I began to move faster, moans leaving our lips as my rhythm grew my desperate and fast.

"Oh fuck," I breathed, throwing my head back in pleasure as Harry and I reached our orgasms together, our breathing slowing down, his hands resting on my hips as I moved mine to his chest, small smiles on our faces as we locked eyes again.

"You alright?" Harry asked, his curls stuck to his forehead.

"Always," I said with a smile, slowly climbing off of him to lie next to him, resting my head on his chest as he wiggled his arm around my shoulders. "I love you."

"I love you too," he said, kissing my forehead before we decided it was time to get underneath the covers, Harry begging to be the little spoon as per usual but also as per usual, I was the little spoon.

"This is nice," I mumbled, feeling myself slowly drifting to sleep.

"Yeah it is."

"I definitely could get used to this."

———————————————————————

But is Harry gonna get used to this?
Ooooo

Anna's outfit:

Stay safe, thank you for reading! I love you xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 11.2K 35
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
264K 5.7K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
85.8K 3.1K 32
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024
413K 12.1K 101
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc