Saving Pony

By Olliejbooks

"How would you like to join your friend, Johnny?" The Soc on top slurred in my ear, smiling wickedly.The smel... More

but where is Pony?
Johnny's back
Wander
Filler
Get over it
Just a scratch
How to be a big brother
Big News
Rumble
Now I'm Bleedin'

Fish Stix

1K 21 13
By Olliejbooks

A/N oh my God I'm back did u miss me, IK IK im ur favorite okay. I will be finishing this im so determined so stay tuned yall. Full disclosure: when I started this I was SUPER new to writing, but now after a few years I've learned new things and that obviously means the tone of the story is going to change. my writing style has changed and the story will too. I hope it will for the better, but since it's been years since I've been in this Fandom I really don't have the character voices as well as I do so for the remainder I will be writing in 3rd person. to whoever is reading this and you are one of the ppl who continually supports this fic and sends me nice messages and comments ILY thank you so much. your encouragement means everything. xoxo. I hope this loves up to ur expectations yall are amazing I couldnt do it without you :( I owe yall an ending even if it's taken me years to finish this. 

-Ollie 

"What makes a greaser a greaser then," Dally hissed. 

"Grease." Darry Grumbled, Not knives." He shot at Dally who was arguing about wanting to bring weapons, Dally eventually gave up and agreed to Darry's terms of the rumble- that meant he was off to tell Tim and alert the socs. 

They would need more Greasers on their hands.

~

Dally and Soda made their way over to Buck's shortly after where they often met Tim. Immediately they were greeted with the usual atmosphere of Buck's place.

 Crowded and smelly.

Glorious.

How Dally could spend nights here and not want to projectile vomit all over the already stained black carpet was beyond Soda- he could barely breathe past the smell of liquor and body odor. 

He didn't want to know what half of the liquids on the floor were, he fears he would never feel clean again. 

Dally and Soda pushed through a group of people who seemed to drunk to even acknowledge them weaving their way through to try and get a glimpse of Tim and his greased back hair. 

"Well look who it is," a gruff voice from beside Dally startled Soda, he nearly jumped out of his pretty skin. 

Dally flashed a mischievous smile, as he walked towards Tim with his hand reaching out in a greeting. 

"you know I thought you got sick of us" Tim spit onto the floor and Soda breifly tried to not imagine how many people have spit on this very carpet," didn't think I would be seeing you around these parts again after the other night ya' know." 

Dally shook his head his hair flopping over his eyes. "you know me I ain't going to let those damned socs get the best of me- I'll die before I roll over for them," 

"Well," Tim smoothed back his hair with his hand and propped the other one on his waist," you clearly aren't here for a drink, so what could it be?" 

Dally smirked and leaned closer so that he could hear him without shouting to the whole house. 

"You know what we are here for. Do you have anyone else to back us up?" 

Tim's eyes twinkled in what looked to be excitement to be roughing some people up, "I may have a sister," he replied. 

"A sister?" Dally did not mean to be one of those people but he wasn't sure a pretty and gentle broad could hold herself in a fight, and last thing Dally needed was to save a damsel in distress, "thanks but no thanks, keep the princess." 

Tim arched a single eyebrow and smiled once more his yellow and broken teeth shining through his lips, "who said anything about a princess?" 

~

"This is Fish," Tim gestured to a tough looking girl who rounded the corner.

Fish's hair was short, blonde, and messy like she had just been wrestling with someone

. She wore jeans unlike most girls did, and a baggy white T-shirt. What was most noticeable was her gothy makeup, and long scars that were no doubt from a switchblade that stood out like a sore thumb. 

Fish was rather tall. Taller than the average for girls. Soda looked down to see if her shoes made her taller only to see beat up converse that looked like she tied to the back of a pickup truck and drove around with them behind the car.

Although she looked tough as nails, she had a pretty face in a sort of intimidating way that made Soda cowar slightly and Dally drool.

"what are you looking at?" Fish growled. She dropped a stick from begween her fingers and put it out with her heel in the carpet. 

Soda's jaw dropped a little when he saw the look of shock on Dally's face.

"Gee Tim," Dally shook his shock off with a laugh, "it sure does run in the family, man."

"Nice to meet you, fish," Sodapop smiled trying to hide his nerves. He reached a hand out to shake "thank you for helping us.

Fish only raised an eyebrow, her face showing no emotion. "I dont do handshakes," she replied crossing her arms over her chest, looking down at Soda from under her nose,"no offense but, this isn't really for you, its more for your brother." She spat, placing her hands in her jean pockets and leaning against the wall behind her. 

"Then What's your price, lady," Dally remarked awfully disrespectful. 

Fish shot him a look that could kill. He could practically see the daggers in her eyes, but she calmed down just moments after. 

Dally had to admit, but he was a bit embarrassed a chick could make him feel so anxious. 

"I'll watch him, free of charge," Fish said, "only if the second they are dangerous you report them to the fuzz. Im not ending up in jail again over a middle school disagreement."

"Really? That's it?" Soda asked sort of amazed. Tim's crowd often expects something in return whether it be your loyalty or the promise to help when they need your assistance. 

"Yeah," she got closer to the boys, nearly towering over Soda. He couldn't help but notice the evil glint in her eyes and decided right then he wouldn't underestimate her, "I really don't like bullies." 

Fish shot Dally a quick look to see what he was thinking. Dallas smirked thinking of a pretty blonde, tough and getting into trouble; but Dally caught Soda's glare and lost the expression for his sake.

"Deal Blondie," Dally slured, he held his hand out for a formal shake but she only glared and shoved past him. Tim followed Fish down the street murmuring a goodbye and a promise to show up as they left.

"Gee, she sure doesn't disappoint,"Dally sighed dreamily. 

"I bet she eats rocks and nails for breakfast," Soda responded, hiding his laugh. Now she was gone he felt less nervous. He wondered how girls like her ended up in this sort of crowd. She was pretty enough to be any soc girl. 

Soda shook his head. trying to clear his mind of his racing thoughts. Nothing else was important right now except one thing;

He was going to get his baby brother back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 15 16
An Outsiders storyβœ¨οΈπŸ’› "I can't love you. I just can't. Not after everything that's happened to me" After being caught up in a murder wrap completely...
17.8K 553 27
"What makes you think they can save you?" Mackenzie says. "You can't possibly live after you got shot, what makes you think you can?" "I'm a Curtis...
5.5K 61 14
Your mom and dad had passed away in a car accident, and your brother killed himself. All while you were young. You saw both happen, and they were bot...