My Tutor (A Nouis Fanfic) (On...

By LoveforNialler

When Niall Horan finds himself struggling with his maths work; a new kid in school may just be able to help h... More

My Tutor (A Nouis Fanfic) (One Direction Fanfic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15: Epilogue

Chapter 7

11.3K 299 53
By LoveforNialler

Chapter 7

Monday morning. Please God, No. I tossed and turned in my bed as my alarm rang out like a screeching needy child. Oh god, please, no, why?

I mentally sighed and rolled out of bed. Yawning and stretching out my muscles.

30 minutes later I was showered and dressed and heading out the door.

“Hold up boo!” I hear my mother shout from the kitchen. I stopped and turned to see my mother running down the corridor.

“Yes?” I said slightly amused by her rush, she was acting like I was about to run out the door.

“I’m taking the girls to the dentist after school, so no one will be home when you get back, you have your house key right?” she questioned. I nodded, “Oh good, I wouldn’t like to think that you and Niall would be stuck out in this cold weather.”

“Niall won’t be coming to night” I muttered sadly.

“Oh” she said confused. “Will you be going to his for the study session?”

“No, he’s found someone else to be his tutor,” I said feeling my eyes start to well with tears.

“Oh okay then, I’ll see you later, have a good day at school” she said flustered, “you better hurry, or you’ll be late, Boobear” she reached up and kissed my forehead.

“Please, don’t call me that” I said amused.

“Awh, don’t be like that Looouu” she cooed, like I was a baby. She smirked at me, as I rolled my eyes and left the house, rushing to school.

I sat down in math class, just in time for the bell to go, Niall hadn’t turned up and I felt slightly alone sitting all by myself. I missed him; a lot more than I should. I missed everything about him. His eyes, his laugh, that smirk, that Irish accent; I even missed his hair. That hair of his, how messed up and sexy it was, even if you could see the brown routes. But most of all, I missed him, his presence his personality, his infectious smile; that made math one of my favourite classes of the day.

It had only been a little over two days since I’d last seen him, but I couldn’t get over how long it had been, it seemed like forever since he was sitting on my bed as we worked through mathematical questions. I could feel my heart stutter at the thought that those moments probably wouldn’t happen again for a hell of a long time. He’d found someone better and I had to just accept it.

I sighed as Mrs. started to go over the register calling out Niall’s name binging silence to the room because wasn’t there to answer. She called his name again, looking up from her laptop and over at the empty space next to me.

There was a light knock at the door, making everyone look over toward the disturbance.

“Come in” Mrs. Nelly called out, looking back at her laptop for a couple seconds. I couldn’t take my eyes off the door as Niall walked in looking flustered and tired. His cheeks red and his breathing heavy, as though he’d just ran a mile. His hair was messed up in kind of ‘bed head’ way.

“Sorry, for being late Mrs.” he said his beautiful Irish accent ringing out in the silent room. She looked up and smiled.

“You’re not too late, take your seat.” She said, looking back at her laptop clicking away at the keys.

He nodded and walking over to his seat next to me, he didn’t meet my eyes as I watched him making his way over to me, pulling out his chair sitting down with a huff. Tearing my eyes off him as his eyes travelled over to where Mrs. was sat reading out more names of the register. I took a lot of effort for me not to look back over at him.

I tried so hard to keep my mind on my work, but it was almost him possible with this Irish god sitting next to me. I could feel the awkward silence between us, like a thick fog that enclosed us in a bubble. I wanted so badly to break it and say something but I had no idea what to say.

Why don’t you ask him about the boys who took you home from that party?

Oh yeah? And say what? “oh hey Niall, have you got any idea who brought me home Friday night, I just want to thank them for not leaving me passed out on Zayn’s lawn” yeah that would really go down well! Like he would know anyway! He was probably just as pissed as you that night!

Okay, then ask him about his tutoring sessions with josh, see how they are going with him?

Sure, that wouldn’t make me look lonely and desperate at all *mental sigh*

I’m only trying to help!

Well, I’ve had enough of your ‘help’.

My mental argument didn’t help me come up with anything to talk with Niall about.

“Hey Louis” came an Irish angelic voice beside me. I looked over to see Niall smiling at me.

“H-hey” I stuttered. Damn it.

“I just wanted to tell you, that I, err, saw something, that I, err, thought you should know about?” he said kind of sad and flustered, he broke eye contact and looked down at the table.

“Oh?” I said, God he is damn cute when he is flustered.

“Y-yeah” he said. Blushing slightly, he furrowed his eye brows and looked up at me, “it’s just Eleanor.”

“What about Eleanor?” I said confused.

“I-I saw her, like” he swallowed visibly, lightly coughing. “Kissingjoshdevineattheparty” he blurted too quick for me to catch.

“Pardon?” I said, not really catching what he’d said. He sighed heavily and looked up at me, meeting my eyes. A sympathetic look covering his features, looking almost pained?

“I saw her kissing Josh Devine” He said nervously, “at the, err, party”

“Oh” I said in surprise, “I did wonder where she had disappeared off to”

he looked at me confused, “What?”

“That night, I was so pissed, mate, some guys had to take me home, Eleanor wasn’t with them, so I was kind of confused about what had really gone on with her,” I said. He looked at me even more confused.

“Wait, firstly, do you not care that your girlfriend was kissing another guy? And secondly what guys?” he said furrowing his eye brows titling his head slightly. Wow, He thought that Eleanor was my girlfriend?

I thought about it for a couple seconds, should I play off that she is, so it could make him jealous? Or should I just come clean about it? Then again, he might question about the fact I didn’t really react when he told me the news about her kissing another guy... okay I’m just going to come clean. I could never lie anyway.

“She’s not my girl friend. She just invited me to come with her to that party, something about not wanting to be alone because her ex-boyfriend would be there blah, blah.” I said, noticing the clear relief on Niall’s face when mentioning she wasn’t really my girlfriend, “and I don’t know who the guys were! My mum said I came home in a bad state and that one of them mentioned the other guys name is Harry?”

“Harry Styles?” he questioned.

“No idea!” I said, “but have them to thank for their kindness of not just leaving me there.”

“Yeah,” he said. As if on cue the bell rings, and everyone is dispatched from the lesson.

One more lesson till lunch, I kept reminding myself, as I sat down in Geography. People filed into the room gradually, and before I knew it, the register was being read. Hurry up! I just want this lesson to be over! I’m so hungry.

“Oliver ground,” Mr. Chaplin’s monotone voice rang out in the silent room.

“Here,” said some strange, geeky kid.

“Harry Styles,” Sir said. There was silence, causing Sir to look up from his laptop, catching my attention. Harry Styles? Wait, isn’t that the guy I need to talk to? “Harry Sty-” Sir was cut off, from repeating the lads name, by a knock on the door.

“COME IN!” Sir almost shouted with a huff, clearly in an angry mood. I’d come to the conclusion that this guy had issues with interruptions after the first week of geography lessons. The door creaked open to reveal a young lad with curly brown hair. “Ahh, Harry, decided to turn up to my lesson, I see.”

“Sorry sir,” he said, his husky voice seeming oddly familiar.

“Don’t make this a regular thing, styles,” he said in a stern voice, “now take your seat and be quiet.”

“Of course, sir” Harry replied as he hurried to his seat, in the front row.

The lesson seemed to drag on forever, and the boredom was almost too much to handle. When the bell finally did ring I jumped out of my seat as fast as possible.

Hold up Louis! You need to go talk to Harry!

Right yes

Just as I stepped out of the class, I noticed the mop of curly hair wandering away with in the crowd. I rushed through everyone and got to Harry.

“Harry styles, right?” I said, keeping pace with him. He looked up from the ground at me and smiled.

“Yeah?” he said.

“this is probably going to sound really stupid, right,” I chuckled nervously, “but were you one of the boys who helped me home on Friday night?” he smiled at me as we walked towards the cafeteria.

“Yes that was me, me and Zayn Malik” he said.

“Wait, Zayn Malik as in, Eleanor’s ex-boyfriend Zayn Malik?” I said, recalling bumping into him once, on my first day; when he told me off for coming to the arts block to find the math department.

“Yeah that’s him” he said.

“Well I just want to thank you, for not just leaving me to choke on my own vomit” I said, giving him an appreciative smile.

“I’m not really the person you should be thanking, Zayn was the one who found you, and bravely took the risk of putting you in his new car, while you were regularly vomiting” he said awkwardly.

“Okay then,” I chuckled, “any idea how I could find him?” this was starting to feel so awkward.

“Well, he has art last lesson, in room A6, maybe you could catch him coming out of there?”

“yeah, thanks, mate,” I said smiling.

“You’re welcome!” he said chuckling, “you seem like an alright guy, we should hang out some time!”

Just as last lesson’s bell rang I began to head to the art room, in hope that I would bump into Zayn, just so I could say thank you, and leave. I was nervous to say thank you to this guy, from my memory, he wasn’t a very openly friendly guy.

Suddenly I felt a hard surface collide with my body, causing me to lose balance and fall on my arse.

“Oh my god, I’m so sorry, I didn’t see you there!” said a worried boy, standing over me. The earring, the black quiff, there was no doubt about who this guy was. Zayn.

“No, I was my fault, I wasn’t looking,” I said nervously.

“Well, neither was I,” he said as he held out his hand in a gesture to help me get up, “so I guess it was both of our faults.” He let out a soft chuckle. I took his hand and he pulled me up so I was standing in front of him. Well, he doesn’t seem too bad; not as bad as I thought he would be.  Come on, Louis, get it over with!

“Zayn Malik, right?” I questioned, just to be sure.

“Yeah,” he replied smiling.

“You and Harry styles brought me home last Friday night, right?” I said.

“Yeah, you were in a pretty bad state,” he claimed.

“Yeah, well, I was actually heading to come and say thank you to you, Harry said you would be at art, so that’s where I was headed,” I said awkwardly, “ but yeah, I really wanted to say thank you for not leaving me there, it was really kind of you to do that.”

“Well, your such a nice guy, I didn’t want anything to happen to you,” he said smiling at me, feeling a bit Freaked out, how does he know I’m a nice guy? “Considering how much you’ve helped Niall out lately, with his math. And it was nothing really, I know that if you’d saw someone in that state you would probably of done the same, right?”

“yeah, but I feel like I should repay you in some way,” I stated. “After all you did put a random regularly vomiting guy in your car.”

“It was nothing, there is no need to repay me!” he said smiling at me.

“No, seriously what can I do for you?” I smiled at him.

“Well, actually, maybe there is something you could help me with?” he said winking at me, “I was wondering if you had any spare time? You know, so you could help me with some of my work?”

Basically what he was asking me was if I could tutor him in a lesson.

“Considering you did such a great job in helping Niall,” he added. I thought about it for a couple seconds in my head. Seemed like an alright deal to me.

“Of course” I laughed. “What kind of work is it? Math?”

“science” he said gravely, like it was the worst thing in the world.

“Ahh! You’re lucky that’s one of the only other lessons I am good at!” I chuckled, “and I’m generally free these days as well, Niall found a new tutor in Josh Devine,” added with a slight mutter.

“Really?” he said looking mildly shocked.

“Yeah,” I said kind of confused why it would shock him at all. There was a moment’s silence, and we just looked at each other, being totally awkward.

“Well, would you like my number?” Zayn said, “You can message me any time your free and we can make arrangements and stuff.” I smiled and nodded.

“No need for your address” he said with a wink, “I remember where you live.” I chuckled as he passed me his phone for me to put in my number.

 Fan, Comment, Vote, whatever you fancy :0) x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 121 4
At eighteen years old, already a student in university, Harry is a bit of a late bloomer. Most kids present as alpha, beta, or omega at fourteen, but...
113K 2.2K 14
A fan believes the rumour that Liam broke up with Danielle when he found out that she was pregnant, and when she doesn’t give up Louis does the only...
275K 12.5K 54
Niall and Harry met over a dating website. After getting to know each other, Harry knows a lot about Niall and how he looks like. But Niall doesn't...
1.1K 7 9
Delivering pizzas isn't a fun job, but what happens when you deliver pizzas to the boys of One Direction?