Babymama (editing )

By NiyaNae

At first Aaliyah was living the good life, a boyfriend, great family, nice houses, cars, about to leave for p... More

Babymama
Loni's Dream Day Liyah's Bad Day
suprisee.... Im here forever
In love ?
fcck ups
Untitled Part 7
Untitled Part 8
messy situations
Pictures
Messy situations (pt2)
I'm Back
Back together again
Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Babymama

6.6K 172 19
By NiyaNae

Once we got to the park the girls ran off leaving me and Lauren to talk on the  benches.

"She looks just like him " Lauren says as we watched them play

" Yea nothing like me, just my hair and skin color" she nodded and chuckled

"She's going to have to meet him one day Liyah " I sighed

"I know , but she's too young now "

"She will be 5  Friday, he has already missed 5years. It's not for you or him it's for her, for her to know " I nodded I agreed with her but I couldn't confuse her

"I know "

"Soo what she want to do? " I rolled my eyes

"Most little girls wont princess party's but no not my Loni she wants to meet Jeffrey "

"Who? "

"Lamar " she gasped

" are you  really going to go from LA to Miami Florida? " she asked, I laughed

"Girl no. They coming  here to play the Lakers " she nodded.

"What day? "

" they play Saturday but will be in town Friday "

"We need to buy tickets it's already Wednesday "

"Should I? what if he sees me? "  she shrugged

"Maybe it's for the best she get to meet her dad and her dream " I nodded

"You can take them to meet and greet? " she nodded "I'll go just won't talk I'll hide behind everyone " she nodded

After the park we grabbed Chinese and the girls.

"Byee " I waved

"Call me " I nodded and hurried and got Loni in the house because out of no where it started to rain.

"Me hungry, and tired " Loni says rubbing her eyes

I grabbed the food and a plate and fixed her some. After we ate I took her a bath and put her PJ's on.

"Night Loni " she moved in her sleep and flipped her body. I cracked her door and went to shower.

After my shower I slipped a big shirt and shorts on and left my wet hair.

"Mommy come on we going to be late " she shook me

I quickly got up took her a bath and put her hair into a bun. I dressed her in a white Polo shirt  with the pink horse and Tru religion shorts.

"Here " I handed her, her the toothpaste she started to brush her teeth.

"Your pink Toms are at the door " I yelled and ran upstairs we had only a half of hour to be ready and 20 mins to eat.

I got dressed after my shower. I slipped my pink shirt on that had the logo to the nail Salon/Hair salon  I work at and slipped my knee shorts on. soon after my red and pink Air Jordan's.

I slipped my hair into a ponytail while walking downstairs.

"Come on boo " i say grabbing her bookbag and putting it on my shoulder while grabing her hand and putting her in the car..

"Byeee mommy " Mya yelled after me as I dropped her off at school not before kissing my cheek... I then jumped in the car drove off.

"Heyy yawl " i waved as I walked into the shop.

Some girl came in and rolled her eyes at me but i brushed it off. "Anybody who need a full set come on " Jewels this girl who worked for me yelled she switched across the room while bumping me.

"Okay hunny you going to stop fucking touching me "

"Girl I don't like you " i laughed

"Girll i dont care . Who are you? " I have never seen the girl around here before she was well dressed and okay she wasnt allat but she waa ight. I'm not hating im dead ass, i give it whens it due im not a hating btch PERIOD .

"I'm Lamar's girlfriend,  I'm down here getting his room and stuff but all i can here about is some hoe around here claiming he got a baby " i laughed

Yea, everybody knows thats Lamar's daughter I mean I don't go around saying it it's just when they see her they already know.

"Girl you dismissed, get the Hell out of my shop, I don't know what the fuck you talking about"

"Mommy " Loni yells I peeped over the girl shoulder and seen Loni running in from school

"Thanks Lauren " she smiled and nodded I hugged Loni and Lana before letting them go to the play section.

"Oh my " she said below a whisper but I heard her and that made me smile "That's her? She looks nothing like him " I laughed

After she left everyone laughed.

Michelle P.O.V

I'm Lamar's girlfriend, I do love him but him having a baby already made me look at him different I don't understand. How come he have kept this a secret, he always told me he wanted me to have his first child and now that hoe beat me to it. I don't know what i'm gonna do with the baby i'm carring should I just give it up? Who am I kidding I can't have nobody's kids right now and I don't think it's his and  that would hurt him.

Should I give the baby up?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 38.6K 23
Lavonte "King" Jones wasn't your average nigga. He owned the streets, and he was one of the head drugs dealers in the city of New Orleans. He's been...
1.1K 42 34
Lola has always dreamed of getting into vet school, but when she finds out that her whole family is moving to Orlando she isn't 100% convinced that i...
765 2 24
When she is bullied alone no one there for her. She meets someone a guy. Will it change her, her life? Will she fall in love, will she not? Read to f...
348 1 14
For the past ten years, Nolia has always wanted to share the story of her college experience meeting a young man who's existence and presence in her...