Who are you? • [SF9]

Door oniongreen

She once was a bad girl, she would sleep with a guy one night, and with another guy the next day. Until she... Meer

BFF
KT technology
About Taeyang
The ring
D-day
Bad girl
High school reunion
In my dream
Lesson 1 - Noona
Who are you?
The confession
Good night
In my dream - 2
knocked up
Lesson 2 - Costume
The suit
Fundraiser
First dance
Tuxedo mask
In my dream - 3
Jealousy
First day
See you again
Meet the Parents
Lesson 3: The perfect angle
Make me remember
Emergency
Hospital
The invitation
The Party
Misunderstanding
The shoe
The end

This is weird

140 11 4
Door oniongreen

Rowoon entered his parents' house and saw his mom snuggled with Taeyang. "Mom, you know Taeyang doesn't like that right?"

"Ok, ok...." His mom moved slightly away from Taeyang. "Can you at least greet me first before you lecture me?"

Rowoon chuckled. He put away his belonging and sat down beside his mom. He planted a kiss on her cheek and greeted her. "Hi mom."

Mrs. Kim squeezed his cheeks like he was a little kid and said. "Look at my baby, you look beautiful today."

Rowoon chuckled. He rested his head on his mom's shoulder. "So what's the occasion?"

Mrs. Kim rolled her eyes. "Do I need to find an excuse to see my babies?"

"No...but we know you planned something, didn't you?"

"Hyung, we have a guest tonight." Taeyang interrupted.

"Oh...." Rowoon lifted his head up and looked at Taeyang, then turned to his mom.

"It's not me, it's your dad.". Mrs. Kim raised both her hands up, playing innocent.

"It certainly sounds like you though." Rowoon lifted his eyebrow. His mom had a record of setting him up with girls, which was the least of what he needed right now. But she never set it up at their house, so there was still hope.

The front door opened. Mrs. Kim stood up and let out a relieving breath. "Daddy is back!"

"Hey guys." Mr. Kim smiled at his sons. He stepped inside the house and invited his guest in. "Come on in."

As soon as the person walked in, Rowoon frowned, not liking what he saw.

"Hello everyone. Hello Mrs. Kim." Suzy bowed at Mrs. Kim politely.

Mrs. Kim quickly walked towards Suzy and hooked arms with her. "Aiya, Suzy-ah. It's been a long time. How are you?" She acted like she was surprised to see Suzy here.

"I am good Mrs. Kim, how about yourself?"

" Well, I missed you a lot." Mrs. Kim pretended to look sad. "Come over to the dinning room, the dinner is ready."

All of them moved over to the dinning room. Suzy sat down beside Rowoon and gave him a smile. Rowoon squeezed out a smile and looked away.

"Come on, let's eat everyone." Mr. Kim said.

Mrs. Kim picked up a chicken thigh and put it on Suzy's bowl. "So Suzy-ah, I heard that you are working with Rowoon now, is that right?"

"Yes. Mrs. Kim."

"You know our Rowoonie really missed you a lot. I hadn't seen him date any girls for years."

"Mom!" Rowoon gave out his first warning.

"Right, at this rate, Rowoon will probably be single for the rest of his life." Mr. Kim added.

Rowoon pouted. His face turned dark. Taeyang looked at his brother and raised his eyebrows. At first, he thought that the woman on Rowoon's bed this morning was Suzy, but looking at Rowoon's expression now, he was sure it wasn't her. But who then?

"Mom, dad, please stop." Rowoon raised his voice, he was using up all his patients.

"Actually....Mr. & Mrs. Kim." Suzy finally spoke. "I took this job because of Rowoon.  Because....I miss him too." Suzy thinned her lips and looked anxiously at Rowoon, waiting for him to say something.

"Suzy....." Rowoon softened his tone. He had to admit, it must have taken her a lot of courage to confess in front of everyone. He felt sorry for her.  But that's not going to change his feeling for Sohyun.  "I....."

"Right! That's great. Why don't you two give it a try!" Mrs. Kim's eyes sparkled.

"Yea, go on a trip or something, I will pay for it!" Mr. Kim hit his chest with his palm. He would do anything to help Rowoon get a girlfriend. He was getting old and he needed his son to take over the business.  The sooner Rowoon got settle down, the sooner he could hand over the business.  But his son was just too dry. It's always work, work and more work.

Suzy couldn't contain her smile.  Being approved by Rowoon's parents meant she was half successful because he listened to them well.  But she halted the second she looked at Rowoon's face.

Rowoon stood up and pounded both his hands on the table.  "That's enough, listen, I have a girlfriend, so you two can stop playing cupid here." He turned to Suzy "And I'm really sorry Suzy.  I can't give you what you want." 

Mr. And Mrs. Kim widened their eyes and looked at Rowoon.  They looked surprised because Rowoon never raised his voice on them before.  It was even more surprising when they found out he had a girlfriend.

Mr. Kim cleared his throat and said.  "Since when do you have a girlfriend?  You know you can't lie your way out right?"

Mrs. Kim added.  "Baby, who could be better than Suzy? Just think about it, okay?"

Rowoon rolled his eyes and took his jacket from his chair "I am not going to say again.  You will know soon whether I am lying or not."  He walked towards the front door and halted "Oh, just for your info, I am going to propose to her soon." He turned to Taeyang.  "Are you coming?"

Taeyang swallowed, he hadn't seen a mad Rowoon for a long time.  He hooked his arms around Mrs. Kim's and said.  "Hyung, I will stay here for tonight."

Rowoon nodded and stormed out of the house.

_____________________________________

Sohyun just came out of the shower, she dried her hair with a towel, and hung it over her shoulder.  She took out a tub of ice cream from the fridge and settled down on the couch.  She hadn't been this relax for a long time.  She lifted one of her feet up on the couch and turned on the TV.

Her phone buzzed while she was enjoying her favorite rocky road ice cream.

RW: I'm coming home soon.  Taeyang is staying with mom.  Do you want anything?

SH: Just bring yourself home baby. SOON!

"Taeyang is not coming home! Yes! It's going to be just me and noodle!" Sohyun jumped from the couch.  She turned off the TV, put away the ice cream and ran upstairs to get changed.

Her phone buzzed again. 

Sohyun was humming her favorite song and busy picking the perfect outfit to welcome her boyfriend.  She didn't notice her phone was buzzing downstairs.

After changing, she re-did her hair and put on some light makeup, making sure she looked perfect.

Sohyun heard a door opening sound, she quickly finished up drawing her eye brow and rushed out of her room.

Rowoon was standing in front of the couch, holding on to her phone.

"Who's that?" Sohyun asked, looking down from second floor.

Rowoon looked startled, he quickly put down Sohyun's phone and said "It's just a scam call."

"Oh.......I didn't expect you to come home so soon, how was dinner?" Sohyun walked down as she spoke.

Rowoon's brows frowned, he looked away and shrugged before he spoke.  "It's alright. I left early because I missed you."

As she came closer to Rowoon, his gaze went back to her.  She was wearing a long white silky gown, a match with her undergarments, which was slightly revealed under her gown as she walked towards him.

Sohyun wrapped her arms around his neck, pulled him down and tipped her toes to meet him half way for a kiss.

"I missed you too." She smiled at him, loving his sweet talk.  This was the whole new side of Rowoon that she hadn't yet seen before, and she was loving it so far.

Having his arms around her waist, Rowoon pulled her closer, making their bodies overlapped with each other. He lightly brushed her hair to the back and landed another kiss on her forehead.  "You look beautiful tonight." He moved his head to her side and whispered at her ear.  "And I love the lace underwear."

Sohyun blushed at that statement, she hit his chest lightly with her fist and smiled sweetly.  "I didn't know you are a pervert."

Rowoon chuckled.  "And I didn't know you could act shy." He loved seeing her reaction when he teased her.  He should do it more often.

Sohyun trailed her hands down and loosened his tie for him.  "How's your day?"

Rowoon took off his jacket at the same time and loosened the buttons on his sleeves and rolled them up, revealing the veins on his lower arms.  "It's a long day!  But I don't really wanna talk about it now."  He sighed and gave out a little frown.

Sohyun noticed the slight change of his expression, she grabbed his jacket and threw it on the side on the couch.  She took his hand and sat him down on the couch.

"Come sit, you are making my neck hurt."

Rowoon giggled and complied.  "I am sorry baby."

Instead of sitting on the couch, she chose Rowoon's laps instead, now their eyes were levelled.  "That's better."

She stared at his lips, perfectly shaped but slightly dry.  She pressed her lips on them, passing on the lip balm to make his lips full. She sucked on his lower lips before finally set them free.  "Feeling better?"

"Umm.....a little." Rowoon pulled her closer for another kiss.  But this time, he parted her lips with his tongue, exploring everywhere inside her.

"Much better now." He broke off the kiss so that she could catch her breath.  He licked his lips to taste the lingering scent of hers.

After catching a few breathes, Sohyun hid her blushing face at the crook of his neck. "Oh my god, this is so weird!"

Rowoon was surprised by her statement, he pulled her away and asked.  "Why? What's wrong?"

"Nothing....it's just that.....doing this with you seems unreal.  I would have never thought of it like just a month ago."

"But we already did it a month ago, you just didn't remember."

"True....still weird, it feels like we are cheating....but  that makes things 10 times hotter." With a smile on her face, she trailed down her hand  to his chest, where his birthmark was located.  She unbuttoned his shirt, slipped her tiny hand inside and roamed around his chest.

Rowoon groaned lowly with pleasure, but he halted and pulled her hand away suddenly.  "I'm.....I'm going to take a shower."  He placed her on the couch and walked upstairs to the bathroom.

Sohyun dropped her mouth with disbelief, she didn't understand what had just happened? Did he just left his beautiful girlfriend in the middle of a make out session?

Sohyun creased her forehead hard.  She couldn't figure out why the sudden change of his attitude, he was so eager to make out with her just this morning.

While she was punching the cushion to release her frustration, her phone buzzed.  She picked up the called and found a familiar voice on the other side of the line.

"Sohyun-ah."

"Hi auntie. How are you?" It's Rowoon's mom.

Mrs. Kim giggled.  "I am fine, I heard you are staying with Rowoon for now, is he there with you?"

Sohyun blushed as soon as Mrs. Kim mentioned Rowoon's name, remembering what they were doing just before the call.  "Umm, he is taking shower right now."

"That's good, I actually want to talk to you alone."

"Oh, what's the matter?"

"Did Rowoon mention seeing any girls to you?"

"Huh.....no....why?" Technically she wasn't lying.

"We brought Suzy to the dinner tonight, hoping that they can patch things up. But then he suddenly said that he has a girlfriend, and just walked out on us!"

Oh....was it why he looked kinda off when he came home? Suzy huh?? Wait, did Mrs. Kim just said Rowoon had a girlfriend? That's her?  Sohyun suddenly felt warm in her chest.

Mrs. Kim continued.  "You know we always want the best for Rowoon, that's why we brought Suzy back.  Not that she's perfect, but she is close.  She is beautiful, polite, educated and sweet.  And the most important thing is, she is the only girlfriend that he had ever brought home!  I thought she must mean something special to him." Mrs. Kim gave out a frustrating sigh and continued nagging "And now, this girlfriend of his came out of no where and we don't know anything about her....sigh, we are just.....worried about him."

Sohyun remained silent the entire time.  She knew Mrs. Kim very well, she knew how much Mrs. Kim loved her boys, and would give them only the best.  She knew she was not good enough at Mrs. Kim's eyes.  And she knew Rowoon always listen to his parents.  May be that's why he distanced himself from her just now.

"Sohyun-ah? Are you still here."

"Yes, auntie....I'm here."

"Anyway, I don't want to bother you now, can you please keep an eye on him for me?"

"Sure."

"Thank you.  I will talk to you later then, good night."

"Good night." Sohyun hung up the phone with a heavy sigh.

When Rowoon walked out of the bathroom, Sohyun was already sitting on the bed.  She looked a little bit down.  He climbed up the bed and sat beside her.  "What's wrong babe?  You looked sad." He pulled her closer for a hug.

"Nothing.....just a little tired." Sohyun made a random excuse as she laid her head on his chest.

Rowoon kissed her forehead and said.  "Let's just rest then."

Sohyun frowned at his response, feeling insecure after her talk with Mrs. Kim.  She bit her lips before she sat up and took off her gown in front of him, leaving only the white lace underwear on her. "So....you don't want to see what's underneath?"

Rowoon swallowed at the scene in front of him.  He could almost see her bare skin through the underwear.  He looked down, scanning her entire body, but his gaze stopped at her tummy.  "Baby, let's just rest." He laid down on the bed and opened his arm for her to join.  "Come on, I don't want you to get tired."

Sohyun pouted, she joined Rowoon unwillingly.  To be honest, she wasn't in the mood either, but she couldn't help letting out her disappointment.  "But it's not like Taeyang would stay with your parents everyday."

"Is that what this is all about?" Rowoon chuckled.  "Don't worry, I will get rid of him first thing tomorrow."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

126K 6.5K 55
She has decided to avoid them. But what if the boys, themselves, want the attention they are fond of? This can be a story of love or friendship. Star...
3.4K 435 43
Falling in love with an enemy knowingly is wrong. What if, it happens unknowingly? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ " W-what this? " I lost the ability to speak Englis...
966 75 48
"Do opposites truly attract or do you get comfortable with a person like you?" I asked him while gazing at the stars. "I think neither is true" he r...
139 8 8
You was a sweet, innocent, kindhearted and calm girl until the talk comes about him. He was completely opposite to you as he was cold, insensitive an...