เฌ˜ ๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐€๐’๐’๐ˆ๐’๐“๐€๐๐“ ;...

By caramelmillktea

โ› ๐™Š๐™ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฌ~ ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™– ๐™ก๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ช๐™จ๐™—๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ เผ‰โ€ง... More

๐Œ๐„๐„๐“ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘ โ™ก
๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐€๐’๐’๐ˆ๐’๐“๐€๐๐“
๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
โ› Introductions เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ› Job hunting เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ› New places, new faces เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ› Hawks airlines เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ› Strawberry milkshake เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ› One month later เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ› A new case เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ› author note เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ› Rainy days เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ› an awkweird meeting เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ› the broken promise เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ› mundane questions เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ› Hawks~senpai เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
-- ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ๐๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐€๐‘๐‚ --
โ› the invitation เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ› moonflower เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ› moonflower pt 2 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ› author note เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ› dancing 101 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ› instargram เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ› asshole เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
I'm not dead
โ› the entrance เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ› simp เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ› author note เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ› I'm back เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง

โ› Lunch break เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง

5.4K 219 180
By caramelmillktea

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

"Itadakimasu!"

-ˋˏ ༻♡༺ ˎˊ-

After the patrol you two headed back to the agency.

... well... you two flew back to the agency. He was carrying you bridal style and landed on the little balcony outside his office.

When he landed, he glanced over at you. You were in his arms as you face was buried into Hawks' chest, not daring to look. Hawks watched you and let out a little chuckle. "You can look now, chickadee." You slowly pulled your face away from Hawks' chest. you looked at the floor of the balcony and then at Hawks.

Hawks slowly puts you down and helped you to stand up straight, since you stumbles a bit.

Hawks chuckled as he watched you, trying to walk.

"I'll be back, I need to take care of some... things" Hawks said as he hopped on the railing. Hawks looked at you over his shoulder and gave you his signature smirk before taking off into the blue sky.

You let out a deep sigh, relieved that Hawks didn't drop you and made your way into the office and grabbed your lunch.

With your purse on your shoulder you made your way towards the little cafeteria they had in the agency, normally you would eat in the office because Hawks is not in his office around lunch break, leaving you alone in the office.

But today you decided a change of scenery would be nice.

'It's only 12 pm and I want this day to be over with' you thought as you entered the little cafeteria. You spotted a little table with chairs that were in the corner of the cafeteria.

You went over to the little table and sat down. You grabbed a little bento box out of your bag that had a cute ribbon tied on the top.

You opened your bento box and grabbed your chopsticks.

'Finally, a moment alone' You thought.

"Itadakimasu!" You smiled and took some rice with your chopsticks before putting it in your mouth.

You smiled and took a mushroom this time and put it into your mouth, out of know where you heard a familiar voice.

"Woah! Already beginning eating without me? I'm hurt, chickadee" You froze before turning your head slowly towards the person.

It was Hawks. He stood in front of you with a wide smile blasted on his face as he held a plastic bag in his left hand

"Hamwk! Ipf thoupht u neefed to takpfe care ofpm sompfthing" You spoke with your mouth full. You realized that you spoke to Hawks with your mouth stuffed with a rice ball.

'SHIET! Way to go Y/n-'

Your thoughts were cut off by Hawks's chuckle that rung in your ears like music.

"Hehe. Guess someone is enjoying their lunch."

You were about to open your mouth to, but you realised that you still had food in your mouth.

You panicked a bit and started chewing your food quickly so that you could talk. Hawks propped his arm on the table and rested his chin on the back of his hand, waiting for you to finish chewing.

'... Cute...' Hawks thought as he still watched you chewing furiously on the food.

After a few seconds, you managed to swallow down your food.

"I-I thought you needed to take care of something." She spoke up again.

Hawks held up a KFC bag with a huge goofy grin blasted on his face.

'Again???'

"Yes, again but can you blame me? You really taste the flavour in the chicken" Hawks used his mouth to remove his thick black gloves before grabbing a hot chicken wing out of the KFC and started munching on it.

'Shoot! Did I say that out loud'

"You indeed did, kid!" You blushed a bit causing him to smirk a bit.

You opened your mouth to ask him something but soon closed it since it was wasn't really your business. Hawks noticed this. "You can ask me anything you know? If I were to not to like questions, I would be screwed with my job" Hawks gave you a smile before taking another bite.

A moment of silence filled the air before you spoke up.

"I-I've noticed you a-always have take-out food... Why is that?"

"Well..." Hawks leaned back in his chair. "Since I'm a pretty busy bird. I don't really have time to cook for myself and..." Hawks gestured you to come closer and you obeyed.

"I can't really cook, so I always order take out" He whispered in your ear. You now realized how close you were to Hawks, you could feel his breath brushing over your earlobe.

"And besides" Hawks leaned back in his chair again. "KFC gives me free food since I participated in their commercial not so long ago" Hawks smiled while getting another chicken wing.

"Fair enough" You blushed a bit. "But you should look out for yourself." You said.

'Wow! Y/N! This is the first time I've heard you say a sentence without stuttering' You thought.

"Did you make that yourself?" Hawks asked.

You smiled and nodded.

In your (F/c) bento box there were dumpling, some rice with some steamed vegetables on the side and some chicken.

Hawks stared at it in awe as like he was a kid that saw his favourite food causing your heart to sweal at his cuteness.

He stole a piece of your chicken making you snap out of it.

"H-Hey!" You exclaimed causing Hawks to chuckle.

"Sorry chickadee, can't help myself" Hawks smiled wide and plopped the piece of chicken in his mouth.

"Wow Y/n!" Hawks's red wings spread out to his full length "This is really good!" You blushed at the compliment and mumbled a small thank you.

After your shift, you wished Hawks a good night.

"Good night, kid!" Hawks smiled before you two parted ways.

After a while you finally reached your destination.

Home.

You got your house keys out of your purse and opened the door. As soon as you went into your house you rushed upstairs to get out of your work attire.

As soon as you got out of your work attire and changed into something more comfortable, you flopped onto your bed burying your face in your pillow.

'ah... finally alone'

"Hey sis! I'm home" You heard Ren shout, this caused you to groan into your pillow.

"Sis?! You there? I know your home, you didn't put your shoes away!" You buried your face further into your pillow if that was even possible.

You heard footsteps on the stairs, the footsteps became louder and louder as they came closer.

"I thought it was your turn to prepare dinner." Ren said. You looked up from your pillow to see Ren standing in your doorway. Her hair was loose as she wore a beige autumn coat. She was wearing brown jeans along with a white turtleneck. To top the look off she wore a beautiful necklace, some earrings and two rings.

She looked beautiful.

As always.

"Hello? Earth to Y/n!"

You snapped out of it. "S-sorry, I zoned out"

"Don't worry" Ren smiled "but you need to get your lazy butt up and prepare dinner."

You exhaled and got up.

"That was so good Y/n!" Ren said with a happy sigh. You and Ren finished dinner. Your mom and dad were both running a night shift so they wouldn't be home any time soon. "It's nothing really" You shrugged as you put one of the bowls in the dishwasher.

"So... How was your day with Hawks" Ren smirked but you ignored it. "Meh. It was pretty much the same as yesterday... and the day before that..." You trailed off.

"Oh! I went on patrol with Hawks!" You blurred out suddenly remembering it.

"OOOOOOHHHHH!!! You need to tell me everything!" Ren's sat on the counter as her eyes beamed.

"It wasn't really that special... He practically dragged me out of the office with his feathers and we flew-"

"DID YOU TWO FLY TOGETHER!?!? THAT'S SO CUTE!!" Ren yelled.

"cute!?! I was terrified, he even almost "dropped" me a few times" You said and looked at the leftover ingredients you used to make dinner.

'Jeez, there are a lot of ingredients left, it would be such a waste to put it back into the refrigerator because they are all going to be out of date soon...' You thought.

You couldn't exactly make lunch for your sister because she is on a diet. You could use it to make your lunch for tomorrow, but it would be too much.

Suddenly an idea popped into your head.

You grabbed two bento boxes out of the cupboard.

"Uhm... Y/n? Why are you getting two bento boxes? You don't need to make lunch for me you know, I'm going to have lunch with my friends." Ren said.

"It's not for you" You said "I-it's for Hawks"

Ren almost choked on her spit. "EEEEHH!!! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD A CRUSH ON HAWKS!! ARE YOU GOING TO CONFESS TO HIM-"

"W-WHAT!?! NO! He can't cook so he always orders take-out and that's pretty unhealthy for a hero to eat that every day. Since I have a lot of ingredients left, I can make an extra lunch" You explained as you fanned your face with your hands, hoping your crimson red blush would disappear. "Besides it is my job as his personal assistant to help him mantain a healthy diet."

"Uhuh sure~" Your sister teased. "Welp, I'm going to take a shower and go straight to bed after that. Sweet dreams~" She walked up the stairs giving you a smirk before she was gone.

After she left, you started to make the boxes for you and your boss Hawks.

The next day.

It was lunch time again. You carried two bento boxes in your hand as you made you way towards the cafeteria, hoping you would find the number two hero waiting there.

And you were right.

Hawks was sitting at a table with his phone in his hand.

You took a deep breath before approaching him. You smiled as you put one of the bento boxes in front of him. He looked up from his phone, looking at the bento box in front of him before looking at you.

"Hm? What's this?" Hawks asked.

"Your lunch..." you said carefully

'oh god, he probably thinks it's weird or something.'

"I've noticed you were always eating junk food" Hawks opened the bento box carefully as you rambled on "and when you said you always ordered take out, I was a little concerned about your health. I-I also had a few leftovers so I thought of making an extra bento box"

Hearing these words made Hawks' heart flutter a bit. Hawks never really had someone looking out for him growing up. He can't even remember the last he ate a home cooked meal since he barely has the time to cook.

"Hehe " Hawks smirked. "I know you love me and all, but you really didn't have to do this-OMG DID YOU MAKE TERIYAKI!?!"

His bento box contained teriyaki, rice, fried green beans and enoki mushrooms with miso dressing on the side.

"y-yeah, I knew you liked chicken and I had some leftovers soo..." You trailed off.

"oh wow~ so this is what it feels like to be a lucky husband." Hawks smiled as he began to scoop some teriyaki with his chopsticks.

'wait... WHAT'

"I-" you struggled to form words; this caused a chuckle to escape hawks' lips.

"I was just kidding" Hawks smiled.

'so cute' 

♡ CHAPTER SIX FINI ♡

WORDCOUNT: 1948

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 847 36
โ” โ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐•๐Ž๐ˆ๐‚๐„๐’ ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐๐† ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐๐€๐Œ๐„... ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ? โž . . . . . . . . . . ...
255K 4.6K 59
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, i write short stories of our favorite fictional bird man โ™ก โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ•ฎ โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ? โž ๐‡๐€๐–๐Š๐’ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ™ก ๐™๐™–๐™ฌ๐™ ๐™จ ๐™ญ (๐™›๐™š๏ฟฝ...
610K 17.1K 47
You find an injured #2 pro hero on the side of the road one night and care for his injuries. Little do you know, this changes the trajectory of your...
566K 9.4K 19
[Currently being rewritten] "Wait I been fucking a Todoroki all along?" Trama was a word to describe their life. Being the second oldest of the Todor...