Us Two And Them

By Peachsk

What happens when a mother and father get a divorce leaving their seven children heart broken and seperated f... More

A/N-Introduction
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Authors Note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Extra Characters
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chatper 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Bonus Chap.1
Bonus Chap.2
Bonus Chap.3
Bonus Chap.4

Chapter 9

41.1K 1K 340
By Peachsk

Third Person

The rest of the Halloween break flew in. Lucas and Roman were back to their usual seleves. Probably even closer than before.

The day before Harlow's and Roman's first day of school. Angelo gave them new phones. Which had all their brothers numbers on it. They were both in desperate need of an upgrade.

The night before going back to school. Lucas was running around like headless chicken acting if it was their first day of school ever. Making sure they had everything ready, had a shower and were in bed early which did not go down well.

Usually in the mornings Lucas and Angelo were always the first ones up. Lucas would always make the breakfast and wake everyone up. While Angelo either worked out or ate his breakfast.

It was now seven. School started at eight. It was now Lucas job to go around to wake everyone up. Earning groans and complaints. But he didn't mind, he would get them out of bed one way or another.

Recently the twins had received an alarm off of Angelo to get themselves up since they were old enough. So Lucas just had to wake up the younger ones. He first went to Jordan's room. "Come on Jor it's time to wake up."

He walked over to Jordan's sleeping body. Placing his hand on his back and shaking him lightly. Jordan tried to swat his hand away but it didn't work. "Jordan come on you have to get up. You have school." Jordan let out a groan in response. Lucas ripped the covers off of him. "When I come back in here you better be up."

With that he left the room. Next he was going to wake up Roman because he knew it would be a struggle to get Harlow out of bed. So the easiest were first. Roman had stayed in his room last night. He was sprawled out out on the bed like a star fish. Lucas laughed at the sight, taking a quick photo of the sleeping teenager.

He walked towards him and gently started to shake him. "Rome come on it's time to get up." Roman's eyes shot open then closed trying to adjust to the brightness.

"What? Why?"

"You have school remember?" Roman laughed lightly at his forgetfulness. He could feel his cheeks going red with embarrassment. Lucas let out a laugh at Roman's reaction. He walked out heading to Harlow's room. This was going to be a struggle.

Lucas called out to Harlow multiple times trying to wake her up. He even shook her but nothing was working.

****

Harlows POV

He leaned in were about to kiss. Oh My God! I was about to kiss Dylan O'Brien! "Harlow! Harlow! Come on it's time to get up!" Whoever this was interrupting my dream was about to get it. They started to shake me. Maybe if I just play dead they will leave me alone.

"I didn't want to have to do this." Next minute the blankets are ripped off of me and I'm being tickled.

"Hahah..stop...I'm..ahhah...a...wake! Ahaha...I'm...a...hahaha...wake...!" When he stopped I laid there catching my breath. Lucas put his hands under my armpits, sitting me up.

"Good your lucky it was me waking you up or you would of ended up in the pool. Now get dressed and come down for breakfast." Quickly turning his amusement to being stern.

He left me to ready for the day. I mean I hadn't really thought of it. I was joining a new school at least I had already made some friends.

I quickly did my morning routine. I put on a pair of denim jeans, with a black slogan t-shirt, and a pair of white airforce. My hair was left natural, it would be too much of an effort to straighten it. But I have never straightened my hair before so there was no point.

****

The smell of cheese toasties filled the house. Walking downstairs the smell got stronger. Leading me directly to the kitchen. I sat down at the island  placing my head in my hand. Waking up early again was getting to me. I could feel my eyes slowly closing. But there was no going back to once in a lifetime dream. Why did this happen to me? I COULD HAVE KISSED HIM!

Lucas slid a cheese toastie over to me. I took a very aggressive bite out of my poor sandwich. Lucas looked confused.

"What's wrong Harl?" I didn't even realise I had sat between Xavier and Roman. Roman was the one who asked his own tone laced in confusion.

"She is just upset because she had to get up out of the bed right?" Lucas answered for me. But that wasn't the only reason. I just kept eating ignoring their stares for me to answer.

Lucas was eating his own cheese toastie. I didn't even notice Angelo. He was sitting beside Roman. Sipping on his coffee. Xavier was scrolling through his phone. Jordan was sat beside him half asleep. His eyes kept drooping closed. Yes he was definitely my twin. Xander was no where to be seen.

Angelo made his way over to the dishwasher to put his now empty mug in it. He stood infront of us and began to talk. "Guys Xander will drive you to school. I'm sure one of them will bring you to the office to get your schedule." He gave a pointed look to Xavier and Jordan.

We all got up and grabbed our stuff heading to the door. On time Xander came rushing down the stairs. Grabbing his keys and going out the door. 'Not a morning person I suppose'.

"Ah my babies are going back to school!" Lucas cooed, his face making a pout as he looked at both me and Roman.

Jordan rolled his eyes. "He does this all the time. He is going to be even more dramatic now because it is both your first day especially Roman." Jordan whispered which I couldn't help but laugh.

"Come here Roman let me get a photo." This was too funny. Roman huffed, moving to stand infront of the wall while Lucas still took a photo of him. We were both engulfed in a group hug and shooed out the door.

Jordan was already at a window seat. The twins were in the front. There was no way I was sitting in the middle. I had already stuck my head in but before I could pull my head out someone pushed me from behind into the car. I fell face first, Xavier was quick to catch me and Roman hopped in so I had to sit in the middle.

Roman broke out laughter until I sent him a glare shutting him right up. Just him a smack on the back of the head. "Ow!"

"That's what you get for pushing me you dickhead!"

"Well your the smallest so you have to sit the middle." He smirked

"You won't be saying that later." I threatened. He visibly gulped. Xavier was laughing at our little fight. Jordan who looked like he had woke up wasn't bothered by our small interaction as he scrolled through his phone.

A few minutes into the car ride. Jordan started to poke me in the cheek. I swated his hand away. "So sissy you nervous for your first day?" All the boys ears perked up to the question waiting for my answer. I rolled my eyes.

"No. I'll be just fine thank you very much. I already know some people so there is nothing to be worried about." That reminded me I need to text the girls and tell them to meet up with me outside.

"Aww don't worry guys you have your older brothers here to take care of you." Xavier cooed

I let out a groan. I didn't need no older brothers to help me. I could do it myself.

We soon reached the school with the speed Xander was going at. We pulled up to a huge red brick building. Over the big glass doors held a sign. 'Jameston High'. We all got out of the car.

I stood staring at the building when we got out. Xavier came over and slung his arm over my shoulder. "Welcome to hell." He waved his hands around if showing something off.

"Let's go to office and get this over with." Xander grumbled. We started to walk and on the way up to the entrance I spotted Isabelle. I pushed Xavier arm off my shoulder and ran towards her. Ignoring the stares I was receiving from the students around us.

"Harlow!" Isabelle screamed. I gave her a hug. "Where's kate?"

"Oh she is with Oliver. You can meet him later." She smiled but soon that smiled disappeared and her eyes held confusion. Just as I was about to questionher about it. An arm was thrown over my shoulder. I looked beside me to see Jordan.

"Are you not going to introduce me to your friend?" Jordan asked smiling sweetly at Isabelle.

"Oh yeah, Isabelle this is Jordan my brother..."

"Twin brother" Jordan corrected me.

I rolled my eyes. "As I was saying he is my twin brother and Jordan this is Isabelle my friend." She made an 'O' shape with her mouth. But there was still something about her look that she was still confused. Ignoring Isabelle's questionable look I would tell her later.

"Wheres the others?" Looking around I didn't see my brothers.

"They went to go get Roman's schedule and I said I would take you." I just nodded my head in response.

"Well then let's go get it over with." We started to walk towards the school office. Me and Isabelle talked about ourselves along the way.

When we reached the office. An old women sat at the reception desk. She wore a white blouse, a black cardigan and her was tied back in a tight bun. "Hello! How may I help you?" A toothy grin as she looked up at us. Her eyes trailed to Jordan. Her eyes slightly widening.

"I'm here to collect my schedule."

"Name?" She asked looking back down at her computer.

"Harlow Martin."

"It's not Angelo changed it back to Abramovich." I furrowed my eyebrows at him. Angelo could of told me.

"Well here you go Harlow Abramovich. Here is everything you need. Don't be afraid to stop by if you have any questions." The old women sent me one last smile before she handed me the papers.

"Thanks." We walked out. First I had History great. Isabelle and me had the same class. Jordan said goodbye and left to go to class. When we walked into the class all eyes were on me. We took a seat in the middle of the room.

"Ahh we have a new student. Ms. Abramovich! Welcome to my class. I won't make you stand up and do an introduction. But my name is Ms.Kerry." I sent her a grateful smile.

****

The day flew by and it was finally lunch. I had a few classes with Jordan, Kate and Isabelle. They desperately wanted me to meet their friend Oliver.

I walked into the Cafeteria with Kate. We get our lunch up at the cantine and she showed me to a table hidden in the back of the cafeteria. Just how I like it, out of sight. There sat Isabelle and a boy with grey eyes and brown hair.

"Oliver this is Harlow. The girl we were telling you about .You know the one we met at the party." Isabelle introduced me, throwing a grape into her mouth.

"Hi nice to meet you Harlow." Oliver sent me a smile.

"So your related to the Abramovich?" Oliver was quick to ask questions.

"Oliver you can't ask those questions." Kate scolded.

"Sadly, I am related to them." They just laughed. I mean I don't know what was funny. I was telling the truth. I got to know them more through out lunch. I had looked around the cafeteria to see if I could spot any of my brothers. They sat in the middle of the room, at a big table. Roman was sitting with them talking. I wanted to know how he was getting on.

I excused myself from my friends and made my way over to their table. All eyes turned to me as I approached. "Hey Roman!" I said standing beside Roman. He looked up and smiled. "So how was your...."

But was soon distracted when I saw him. I couldn't believe it he was here...

So this is chapter nine. I hope you enjoyed. The next chapter will be the rest of her first day of school. You are finally gonna find out who he is. But next chapter should be more intresting hopefully.

This was probably just a filler chapter and it wasn't my favourite etheir..

Next chapter should be out tomorrow..

Who do you think is he?

Who do you want more of?

Any point of views you want to see?

Thanks for reading don't forget to vote and comment.

(Edited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Unravelling By wee_me

General Fiction

447K 14.8K 63
Lily is happy with her life. She has a unique family that she can rely on as well as four great friends who support her - and vice versa. She doesn't...
2.2M 70.4K 46
Due to sad circumstances Elisabeth is forced to move into her estranged father's house and to her surprise she learns that she has three older brothe...
179K 4.7K 31
Everyone in life is dealt a hand of cards. The player can't control if they are dealt a good or bad hand but the player can control the outcome if th...
2.4M 51.3K 36
A socially awkward teenager with a love for weapons must work with her ex-family in order to solve the mystery of her mother's death. ** After the u...