DEMON'S FATE ( Book 2)

By Loveth58

Grey who was a demon grew up hating angels who he believed killed his father for no reason. He was told how h... More

Authors Note
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
Authors Note
Author's Note

chapter 1

485 93 264
By Loveth58

Grey whistled as he walked down the corridor of the Demon's zone. So many of the demons referred to him as a proud man, however, he didn't care what the demons say or presume about him.

As a demon, he was attractive. Numerous female demons threw themselves at him, and that made a lot of male demons so jealous of him. But Grey being Grey, he didn't care. He didn't care about the jealous demons. He didn't care about the female demons who threw themselves at him. He didn't care, period. Grey usually just brushed them off as if they are nothing; another reason why most demons did not like him.

He persevered his experience as he continued down the corridor. He could hear angels screaming as they were tortured in their chambers, and the sound of their screams made him smile.

"They deserve it," Grey said to himself.

He stopped at the front of an exceptionally large hall where demons usually gathered when announcements were made. Then resting his lower back against the wall, Grey waited for the arrival of the Demon's leader.

The Demon's leader, Beelzebub, was his uncle; he took the management from Grey's father after he was killed by Angels. He did not know his father well, because he was still very young when his father was slain.

Grey sighed and shook his head. Every time he remembered his father, it usually made him angry.

His uncle told him his father did nothing wrong to have the Angels assassinating him. And because Beelzebub was a pure demon by heart, he added fuel to Grey's love for seeking out Angels and torturing them by narrating how his father was killed. Even just remembering this made Grey feel like punching something, or preferably, someone.

Before he could lose control of his temper, he shoved his hand into his pocket to keep himself from punching anything.

He scanned the hall for his mother, Anna. His Mom was a very timid character and she continually avoided crowds but the assembly today was unavoidable. So, she had to be there.

Several demons had called him and his Mom 'different'. They usually said there was something about them that made them seem one-of-a-kind. Grey had tried asking his Mom about what the other demons meant by that. However, she constantly insisted that there was nothing unique about them. So, he dropped the discussion.

His Mom did not kill angels as he did. His mother told him that his father stripped her of her powers due to the fact that she committed a crime. Grey had also asked her about the crime she had committed. Still, Anna constantly repeated it was not important.

It was strange to say he slept even as a demon. Grey knew other demons don't sleep, so it really baffled him why he slept. When he asked his mother, she said it was because of the powers his father stripped off her. She said it affected him when he was born and she had warned him not to disclose it to any other demons, so as not to be treated differently.

But that was not the reason why other demons called him different. He was very certain no demons knew that he slept. He was so confused and also frustrated that his mother was leaving him hanging in the air.

Anna was truly the most vulnerable amongst the demons without her powers, so Grey always ensured that his mother was safe. Even though no demon was stupid to mess with his mother, no one desired to face Grey's wrath.

After Grey noticed his Mom, he waited until her eyes met with his. He nodded curtly at her, acknowledging her presence. The acknowledgment made Anna smile at him but Grey did not return the smile. He just averted his eyes from her. He began feeling calm now that he was certain of where she was.

A smile was a foreign thing to him.

Just then, his uncle stepped into the hall, making the chatter in the hall cease instantly. The demons were afraid of his uncle. Beelzebub was an awfully huge man; his size intimidated them, and it also encouraged others not to talk about the way he looked at everyone. Demons generally avoided looking into his eyes whenever he spoke to them. It was because they worried about their lives since they knew that one stupid mistake could make the leader of the demons kill them without hesitation.

Beelzebub scanned the room, scrutinizing every demon before he spoke.

"As you all can see, our killings of the Angels have increased in numbers," Beelzebub stated, his voice loud and radiating power.

The demons shivered at the sound of their master's voice but Grey simply stood where he was. He was not scared of his Uncle. Beelzebub might look intimidating, but his uncle practically helped raise him when his father died, and that solely made him appreciate his Uncle. Grey respected him a lot.

"The capture of the Angels was only possible with the help of Grey," Beelzebub continued, making a few demons glance at Grey's direction, while the others chanted his name in praise.

But Grey was not fazed as the demons continued to chant his name. His face remained expressionless. He shot a glance at his Mom, and as expected, he saw her looking at him. The expression on her face showed that she was not happy.

Anna didn't like it whenever her son killed angels. She didn't seem to be delighted about it but she did not say anything either. Grey didn't understand his mom sometimes; whenever he tried to ask questions, all she did was brush him off.

Beelzebub motioned for Grey to come up to the stage. Grey stood up properly and straightened himself, walking graciously towards the stage. His eyes met that of his half-brother, Josh.

Josh glared at Grey angrily. The chant of his brother's name seemed to make him angrier, as he shoved a demon who was chanting Grey's name down at his side.

Grey's Mom was not the soulmate of his father-Josh's mother was, but she was dead.

Both Grey and Josh never seemed to agree over anything; they were constantly fighting. Josh always got jealous whenever Grey received praise from their Uncle, and because of that, he tried to prove to his Uncle that he was better than his brother.

Grey averted his eyes from Josh and continued up to the stage. When he got there, Beelzebub placed his hand on his shoulders. Grey took that moment to give Josh a smug look, making Josh feel even more jealous. Josh's eyes flashed red, and without hesitation, he punched a demon at his side.

Grey did not even flinch or avert his gaze. He just smirked at Josh.

Josh clenched his fist, glowering at Grey, as if he was challenging him.

"Not today," Grey mouthed at Josh as he finally averted his eyes and listened to what his uncle was saying.

"You have made all of us proud, especially me," Beelzebub said with a proud smile.

Grey nodded his head, acknowledging his Uncle's words. He did like the praises he acquired from his Uncle, but he thought there was no point in rewarding him. In his opinion, the angels deserved what they were getting.

He might not have known his father well, but from what his uncle told him, his father avoided trouble. The Angels were the ones who invaded their territory and killed countless demons, including his father.

"You all should strive to outdo him," Beelzebub said, making the demons nod their heads. Then his eyes glinted with anger. "Before I continue, where is Belphegor?"

Grey whistled in his mind. "Whoever this Belphegor is," he thought, "He is dead."

A man walked past the crowd of demons, shaking profusely. The demons cleared the course for him to walk through.

Belphegor kept his eyes down as he walked closer to the stage.

"You stupid demon," Beelzebub growled at him, causing the summoned creature to shiver in fear.

"I am- s-so sorry M-master," Belphegor whispered in fear as he stuttered. "It w-was a mistake," he added.

"SHUT UP!" Beelzebub screamed as he stood up. Belphegor's legs nearly lost his balance as his master stood in front of him. "You are not supposed to make mistakes," he stated as he moved closer to the demon. "I can't forgive you for this."

"Please, master, pardon my slip-up," the demon pleaded, tears jogging down his cheek.

Beelzebub cracked his knuckles. "There will be no need for that, for I do not give second chances."

"Please, Master..."

The words were cut off from the demon's mouth as his neck was snapped. His useless physique fell to the ground.

The demons in the room were silent. No one dared move an inch after they saw their Master's temper. They were cautious.

"Somebody clean up this mess," Beelzebub barked, causing two demons to move forward in haste and rapidly get rid of the body.

Beelzebub sat down as his eyes returned to normal. Grey shot a glance at his mother. He could tell from where he stood that she was feeling very uncomfortable. There was nothing greater than his desire to pull his Mom out of the hall.

Grey was getting impatient already. Though he may not have openly displayed affection towards his mother, he still loved her. Grey eyed his Uncle, who seemed to have calmed down after his outburst.

"As I was saying," Beelzebub said as his glance returned to Grey and patted his shoulder. "We are going to celebrate your achievement. We shall have a good time tonight," he further announced, causing the demons to clap and cheer happily. "I'm proud of you, dear nephew."

Grey nodded his head as he climbed down from the stage, his eyes on his Mom whilst walking towards her direction.

Josh used that opportunity to push Grey, causing him to stumble. Grey glared at Josh.

"What do you want?" he demanded.

"You love all the attention, don't you?" Josh asked.

"How does that concern you?" Grey asked as he crossed his arms and continued to glare at his brother. He was getting indignant with his brother but he was attempting to keep his anger in because he wanted his Mom out of the hall as soon as possible.

"You are not even worth all this attention," Josh further sneered. "You are so stupid, Grey, thinking that you can outrun me."

Grey laughed. "I'm not attempting to outrun you, because I already did. Go pick on a demon your size to vent your stupid anger on. I don't have time for you." Grey attempted pushing past Josh, but his half-brother held his hand to stop him from moving.

Grey's eyes darkened. He shoved his brother to the ground, and the sound made the demons whip their heads towards their direction.

Josh glanced around to see all the demons looking at him.

"What are you looking at?" Josh barked, making the demons look away in haste. He glanced back to his brother, only to find him walking away. "This is not over, Grey!"

"Whatever," Grey mumbled as he walked up to his mother and pulled her out of the hall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153 36 31
Its dark, its twisted, its about power and dominance. What will happen when two alpha clashes? What will they do when their twisted destiny plays tri...
51.3K 1K 35
Having been blessed by wonderful parents, a few years of her growth were enough to mold such a beauty. Her once-perfect life ended with her parents'...
34.7K 3.1K 28
Unjustly accused of murder, the Demon of Wrath joins forces with the Archangel of Justice to find the true culprit. ____ Sannarah lives from one dead...
20.6K 2.7K 32
Love! The beautiful and purest bond. It changes everything in someone's life,from a person's everyday routine to their behaviour. Here,a devil,heartl...