dickaphobia ➲ c.h

Від sleepydrummers

dickaphobia; (n) the fear of dicks and being creeped out by them. © sleepydrummers 2k15 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED... Більше

dickaphobia [c.h]
one; a d a l i a
deux; the innocent one
trois; hand sniffers
quatre; foxy plumbers
cinq; the slut
sixth; stalkers rule
sept; the couple
huit; the bet
neuf; a plan gone wrong
onze; george from taco bell
douze; confessions of a blonde
treize; friends w/ benefits
quatorze; the girl who can't swear
quinze; the big announcement
seize; the lost songbook
dix-sept; what's smut?
dix-huit; the walk
dix-neuf; an asian secret
vingt; cake for lunch
vingt et-un; the note
vingt-deux; cleaning & clumsiness
vingt-trois; "hideous creatures"
vingt-quatre; the party
vingt-cinq; c a l u m
vingt-six; panic! at the window
vingt-sept; beliefs & fate
vingt-huit; the kiss
vingt-neuf; the hidden truth
Author's note after 2 years! (oops)
trente; the kiwi

dix; jealousy hits

16.4K 882 643
Від sleepydrummers

                           | ten; jealousy hits |

-   "And that's what happened." I finish off after minutes of an explanation. I sit there in the fearsome stench of a mud pile, while holding my gaze on Calum.

He stares at me, eyebrows furrowed in slight confusion. But after processing all of that, he nods when he understood what happened.

"Oh...yeah. The 'plan'." He scratches the back of his neck, avoiding my eyes.

"Calum." I say through gritted teeth whilst getting up and brushing off my dirty ass.

"Listen, I may or may not have forgotten that you were gonna come over." He backs up, throwing his hands up in defense.

"How could you forgot when you were the one who came up with it? Do you even know what I risked to get here?! And look what happened to me!" I stagger forward at him, attempting to push him.

"Shh! Okay okay but if you're gonna kill me then please do it quietly because Dana's gonna arrive here any minute." Calum stops in his tracks, shutting his eyes in fear.

I take my chance and make a fist at him, in position about to punch him.

But instead I lightly slap his face.

Of course I wasn't actually gonna kill him.

He peeks open one eye then the other before looking right at me.

"Ow. That totally hurt." His voice drips with sarcasm.

"Shut up, you fucking dumbass." I smack his shoulder.

"Ooh you're a feisty one." He gives out a sexy thick chuckle.

"I'm a burrito." I give him a fake grin.

"No. You're my bae-rrito." He winks like it's the greatest pun he's ever said.

"Lame." I cough loudly.

"That wasn't lame. You're lame." He crosses his arms.

"Calum, stop stalling me. I'm still not forgiving you after what you did. I'm not gonna let you off the hook that easily." I try to keep a serious tone, for the matter that I am still pissed at what happened to me.

The back of my head even hurts after falling so hard to the dirt ground.

His lips formed in a straight line, not knowing what to do. That's when he brings his finger up to my face and boops my nose out of nowhere.

"You have a cute nose." He squeezes my nose as if I'm a little girl.

"Hands off, deaf boy!" I slap his hand away from my view. I can't believe he's still stalling me.

"Okay, I'm soooo sorry. I didn't mean to forgot the plan and I was too busy writing a song that I completely forgot about you coming over secretly. It was never my intention to get you in this mess. I should've been more thoughtful and not an idiot. So please forgive me?" He finishes off before flashing a smile at me, showing off his teeth.

I stand there, giving him a straight face.

"Nope, I won't forgive you just yet." I cross my arms as well.

"Okay fine, I knew I wasn't gonna get off that easy."

"Yeah also have you ever considered a ear appointment? 'Cause I swear to my vagina that you're deaf." I spat out.

"I'm not deaf. What the-"

"Calum! Where are you?!" Another voice calls out from behind.

Shit.

"Fuck. Hide!" He hisses, holding my wrist and pulling me over to the nearest bush.

I nod as I crawl underneath to it and lean back against the surface.

"Don't say a word." He said in the lowest voice before moving to another direction.

My heart quickened as I cover my mouth, for I was only allowed to breath through my nose at this point.

I hear her footsteps hurry up and get closer.

"Where is she?" Dana snaps at him.

"Where is..who?" Calum acts casual as if he didn't know anything.

"Oh you know exactly who. Adalia fucking Harper of course!" She groans.

"Who's that? Is it that new dog from the block down the corner? 'Cause oh my god, she's so cute." Calum gushes.

I wondered if he was actually calling me cute. I slowly lean forward, taking a look at both of them through the sticks of leaves blocking my view.

"What? That's not who I'm talking about!" She pinches her temples.

"Then..who is she? Since I don't even know who she is." Calum questions.

"Oh I'll tell you who she is," She gives out a malevolently laugh. "Adalia Harper is the girl who lives next door, or should I say the slut next door. She's fucking disgusting so stay away from her. All I can is that she's a changed little piece of shit. She's been trying to ruin my life ever since highschool started, just because she's jealous." Dana shakes her head as she speaks, thinking of me in pure hatred.

Oh my glob, I've done nothing to her.

Jealous?

That's far from what I am. She wishes I was jealous. She just thinks I'm all of a sudden different because she gained new friends and a new lifestyle. It makes me so mad that she thinks everyone is jealous of her and worships her as if she's Beyoncé or the high Queen at school. But the people who don't like her, makes her tick off like the fact that she can't have Ryan, one of her crushes.

"Wow.." Calum finally says.

"Yeah exactly. Now I could've sworn I've seen her at my window. She was probably watching me to plot some revenge on me!" She over-exaggerates.

"Well I haven't seen her around. But she sounds really mean." Calum goes along.

Oh jeez. I uncover my mouth and take slow breaths.

"Yeah. But you'll protect me from her, won't you?" Dana asks coldly.

She acts like I'm some disease or virus that she can catch. This is why I feel like stabbing her boob with a spork.

"Uh..why should I?" Calum asks awkwardly.

"Because you're my fucking cousin!"

My eyes widen and that's when an unexpected gasp escapes from my mouth. My hand quickly clasps over my mouth.

I'm such a dumbass.

"Did you hear that?" Dana raises her voice, looking around for where the noise came from.

"No, not at all! That was me!" Calum quickly walks over to the bush, blocking her view more.

"Huh?"

"I was, uh, taking deep breaths for...better lung health." He covers up. "Like this, see." He demonstrates, pretending to gasp for air.

"What the fuck...is wrong with you?" Dana raises a brow at him.

"It's not my fault that I want better health." He stops gasping.

"Yeah okay. Whatever. Anyways, back to the slut problem. I'm just warning you from her because you might be next. And you need to help me out at whatever I say by the family code. Or else...you know what will happen." She says in the strictest tone.

Calum just nods.

I could tell Calum has an envy for her too and not love. I feel so stupid for even thinking that they were together. Just at the thought of it makes me wanna gag.

"Now help me find her so I can tell her off to her mom." She grabs Calum by the arm.

"Dana, you need to chillax. 'Cause I don't think she's here. She's probably inside right now. Maybe you were just seeing things and thought you saw her?" Calum tries to calm her down, still close the area I'm at.

"Seeing things? I saw her with my own eyes! I even dumped water on her and I think she fell or something but she was here!" Dana defends, still looking around. She turns her back, walking off to the distance.

With that, the airy silence swarmed in.

I was still trying not to make a noise but that's when my nose felt itchy against all the leaves around me.

Fuck. I'm about to sneeze.

I practically pinched my nose, cutting off my breathing.

Just slowly count down from 10. That usually works.

Ten.

.

.

Nine.

.

.

Eight.

.

.

Seven.

.

.

My head starts feeling numb and I begin to lost track of what number I'm at.

Four?

.

.

Three..

"She's probably in the garden!" Calum yells out of nowhere.

Two..

That's when my whole circulation failed and I let out a loud ass sneeze, honking into the palm of my hands.

"Achoo!"

Ew.

"What was that?" Dana quickly turns back around, taking in her surroundings suspiciously.

Her eyes flicker over to the bush, eyeing it close as she steps further.

"It was me again! Ashoo!" Calum calls out, faking a sneeze as he grabs her attention.

"You sneeze like a girl.." Dana looks at him with a weird expression.

"I've been told that many times actually." He replies, stalling her.

He moves his hands in the back of him to signal me.

I got his signal and start to slowly crawl farther whilst making sure to be inaudible.

There were some faint rustling noises heard from all the way on the other side..and it was not me.

"That's probably her! Go get that bitch!" Calum points to the direction, in excitement.

"Oh shit." I hear her run off to the noise.

I finally sigh of relief, peeking up from my hideout to make sure she's gone.

"Addie, she's gone." Calum whispers, turning back around to face me.

I finally get up out of my place, wiping the sweat that formed up on my forehead because of all this mess.

"Addie?" I cock a brow.

"It's my new nickname for you." He shrugs, grinning. I smile for the first time today.

I like it. Especially since it's not Adickia.

"By the way," he clears his throat. "You could thank me later so just run along home before she comes back." He shoos me away.

"Thanks. Bye Calum." I quickly say before making my way to the front.

He gives a small wave, watching me go.

I start walking back quickly with the thought of all this on my mind.

I reach for my phone to check what time it was until another reminder striked me.

So I turn back around, walking to him quickly so that I was face to face with Calum again.

"Uh..." He looked confused.

"So um, what's your number?" I try to sound normal.

A smile creeps up on his face.

"Why? Do you like me so much that you can't stand a day without me?" He looks down at me with a cocky expression.

"No I don- you said like! Hah, you lost the bet!" I shout in his face in victory. "You probably said it before too but I didn't catch it!"

"Oh whatever. This is so not the time to be cheering for that." Calum rolls his eyes before snatching my phone out of my hands. "You should be cheering because I'm giving you my number." He snickers, putting in his number and handing it back to me.

"Oh don't get too cocky, Hood. It's only for emergencies. Now bye." I stick my tongue out at him and start to walk away.

But another last minute thought of him makes me turn back around for the millionth time.

"Oh what now?" He hisses under his breath.

.

.

"I forgive you." I breath out.

Calum smiles, looking down at the ground in nod.

And with that, I finally run back home.

__________________________________

yOOOO i finally updated!! & i just realized that i always update on thursdays or fridays like ._. so ya

CALUM LOST THE BET so do you know what that means now? ;-) yea ya dO

qotd; what's your fave ship? or which bromance do u ship in the fandom?

obviously, judging from my user, you probably know my answer (((((----;

- (m)ara (i)s (c)alum (h)ood's (a)ss (e)valuates (l)ove

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1M 33.1K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
308K 17.6K 69
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
218K 5.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
407K 14.3K 89
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...