Return of the Kurans

By fleeting_winston

Aviva Yagari is the adopted daughter of the famous vampire hunter Toga Yagari. She is his pride and joy. Tog... More

Prologue: The beginning
Chapter 1: Close call
Chapter 2: Who are you?
Chapter 3: A gift from Father
Chapter 4: Voices in the shadows
Chapter 5: Fevers & Friends
Chapter 6: Uninvited Visitors
Chapter 7: Far away reflections
Chapter 8: Power of the depths
Chapter 9:The Shimmering Spells
Chapter 10: Midnight Sky
Chapter 11: Clues and Companions
Chapter 12: Riddle Time
Chapter 13: Fright & Sight
Chapter 14: Warmth & Warnings
Chapter 15: Infinite Rescue
Chapter 16: Fight or Flight
Chapter 17: A Father's Love
Chapter 19: Fright in the Night
Chapter 20: Mirrors & Memories
Chapter 21: Light it up
Chapter 22: Family forever
Chapter 23: Come with me
Chapter 24: New adventures await

Chapter 18: Discussions & Decisions

186 7 1
By fleeting_winston

(Toga's view)

That evening after we got the others all settled into the guest rooms I turned to my daughter with a soft smile.

"I'm glad you're home." I said, as I ruffled her hair affectionately.

"I'm sorry that I worried you dad." she said, as she hugged me.

"It's alright sweetie." I said, as I returned the hug before smiling at her.

"Would you like a snack?" I asked, and she eagerly nodded. "Yes please." she said, as she grabbed my hand.

"Dad?" she asked, as she looked up at me nervously. "What's the matter?" I asked, as I looked her in the eye.

"When we rescued that family one of the kidnappers threw a knife at me." she said, and my eyes widened in shock.

"Did he hit you?!" I asked, and she shook her head causing me to sigh in relief.

"No, he missed." she said, as she hugged me tightly.

"Don't worry, I'm not hurt." she said, and I nodded as I ruffled her hair.

"That's good." I said, as I wrapped a blanket around her.

"What are you making for dinner?" she asked, as we walked into the kitchen together.

"I'm making your favorite." I replied, as I got out the ingredients.

"cheesy chili?" she asked, and I nodded.

"That's right," I said, and she grinned before kissing my cheek. "You're the best dad." she said, as she smiled at me.

"Why, thnk you dear." I said, as I stuck a strawberry into her mouth.

"Would you get the table cleared off for me, please?" I asked, and she nodded.

"Dad?" she asked, and I hummed in response.

"Could we watch a movie tonight?" she asked, and I nodded. "Of course we can." I said, and she grinned.

"Great! I think we should watch a vampire movie!" she said, and I facepalmed.

"Er, perhaps something else love." I said, and she nodded.

"What about a horror movie?" she asked, as she held one up.

"It's called Sleepy Hollow." she said, as she grinned at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

734K 32.3K 101
Saki is a vampire. She's been one since she was 6. Born a hunter, turned into a vampire, she has a twisted fate. No-one trusts a hunter who is now a...
402K 9.9K 26
This is Kira Kuran . She is Yuki older sister and Kaname younger sister. She was never love at all instead she was treated as a servant of the Kuran...
15.8K 523 41
In Japan there's a group of vampire hunters who hunt and kill vampires for money. However, among this group was a young girl named Kura, was born in...
321K 9.3K 30
(Y/n) is a pure blood vampire who has had an unpleasant childhood. Her mother had never treated her like she loved her. She soon attends Cross Academ...