Anime x reader one-shot

By 1234321X

This is my one shot book for multiple animes. Same rules no lemons, limes, and smut. any Au and request. but... More

request page
(BNA)☁Shirou Ogami x Wolf!Reader
(Demon Slayer)☁Nezuko X Demon!Fem!Reader
(Inuyasha)☁ Inuyasha x half Demon! reader
(Demon Slayer)🎶 Tanjiro x Reader
(Soul Eater)💔Dr.Stein x Weapon!Reader Pt.1
(Demon slayer)☁💖Omega!Giyū Tomioka x Alpha!reader
(AOT)💔Jean x Reader
(Twisted wonderland) Azul x Mermaid!Reader
(Twisted Wonderland) Riddle x Mouse!Reader
(TwsT)💠 Azul x Mermaid!Reader
(Ouran highschool)☁Haruhi x Fem!Reader
💔Dainseif x Reader
(Genshin impact) younger Sibling
💔(demon Slayr)Tanjiro x reader
(twisted wonderland)Ace x Mermaid/witch!Reader x Deuce
(twisted wonderland)🎶 Jack Howl X reader
(Death Note) Yandere! Light x reader
(Mha) Naga! BakuDekuShoto X (fem)Mermaid!Reader Pt.2
✨🎶(Genshin ) When your parents run the universe
⛈(Mha) Omega!Deku x Alpha!Male!Reader

(Blue Exorcist)☁ Alpha!Rin x Omega!Demon!Reader

1.1K 47 1
By 1234321X

Requested by Angel_P_Lycan

Being a fox demon in an Exorcist is hard, but also being an Omega on top of that is Difficult. The human rules say that it is forbidden for Omegas to be an exorcist, for they would be the first to die on the job. So for their safety Omega's are not allowed to be Exorcist.

Know you may be wondering why a demon is in an exorcist school at all. Mephisto... I would have been killed along with my parents who housed me and Raised me since I was young. Than Mephisto intervened and made me on offer if I join the ex wires and become an exorcist my parents can live charge-free, but I could no longer associate with them. If I didn't except the offer than death was the only thing that awaits. So my choice was pretty obvious and I joined the school, keeping all my secrets to myself.

I never would have guessed I would find myself falling in love with the oldest Okumura bother Rin. He was a strong and strange Alpha, but every time I remember that fact it made me more selfconscious that was always in a room full of Alphas and betas. Thanks to Mephisto's sent block collar, none of my peers was none the wiser.

"Hey Y/n," called a familiar voice.

She looked up to see it was none other than Rin Okumura. Y/n quickly played it cool as she sat up straight.

"Hello Rin," Y/n smiled.

"We're about to head out for the dorm. Need help with your stuff?" Rin asked awkwardly.

"No I should be fine," Y/n asked with a sheepish smile.

"Uh, sure," Rin said, as he quickly.

The rest of the class watched from the door.

"man can those two be anymore obvious," Bon sighed in annoyance.

"Well, it's easier for an outside party to see," Shima laughed.

"Come on you two we have to start heading towards the dorm for the boot camp," Shiemi said too the two.

They two broke eye contact as they quickly scrambled to catch up to the group. Rin's heart pounded in his chest as he could feel Y/n's hand brush against his.

"So umm.. Y/n what meister class is you gonna be?" Rin asked the lovely girl beside him.

"Me? I think I'll be a Dragoon,'' Y/n said as she looked down at her paper.

"Firearms huh?" Rin asked.

"I'd like a ranged weapon, I don't want to get up and close with a demon who wishes to kill me," Y/n said with a shy smile.

"Yeah that makes sense, I'm going to be a knight," Rin said with a confident smile.

"Yeah, that seems to fit you. A brave Alpha ready to head into battle with a sword by your side," Y/n smiled.

Rin's cheeks turned a light red as they continued to walk side by side.

-------------

The practice test Mr.Okumura made us do was tough. The moment I was excused I quickly left for the baths, I really needed some relaxation after that.

But when I entered the bathroom, I could feel that something was off. I slowly started to strip down and was still in my undergarments, when the door to the restroom opened and two of my female classmates entered. I moved to a different side of the bathroom as I hide from them. Izumo is one of the Alphas in the class so I can't take off my collar or else they'll know I'm an Omega. So I simply sat and waited for the two to leave after they bathed.

Suddenly there was a scream as a ghoul stood over Paku, a Beta. Izumo tried to attack with her summon's but she wasn't strong-willed enough to control them. So without thinking I got in between her and her rogue summons. With a harsh growl, the white foxes whimpered away in fear.

Soon Rin and everyone else ran into the bathroom.

"Where's Mr.Okumura?!" Izumo asked.

"There was another Demon on the way here, so-," Rin was cut off the ghoul grabbed him, and tossed him to the other side of the bathroom.

Everyone froze in fear as they watched their classmate struggle to fight off the demon. Y/n quickly grabbed Rin's dropped sword and ran towards the monster, and used all her might and swung the sword down on the demon's head.

The demon slowly turned to Y/n and took a large swipe. Y/n dodged the swipe, but the demon's claws ripped her collar right off. Soon the room was filled with a flower meadow scent.

"An Omega? What The hell is the is an Omega doing here! Y/n you were not allowed to be here!" Bon shouted.

"It's dangerous for an Omega to face a demon!" Konekomaru shouted in worry.

The demon lunged at the Omega as it let out an Alpha roar of its own. All the betas in the room whimpered to the back of the room, while the alphas fought against their flight response. Rin watched a Y/n trembled at the demonic alpha roar.

"T-this is why Omegas can't be exorcists, their instincts tell them to submit to demons like that," Izumo said with a slight tremble.

Y/n growled as a foxtail appeared from her backside along with a pair of ears. She lunged with her claws out and started to tare the demons at the seems. The demon wailed in pain as it tossed her aside and escaped through the window.

As Y/n slowly stood up from only meet the judging eyes of her classmates. They stood there in horror or disgust at Y/n's true colors.with her head low Y/n tried to walk around the group by taking the longer route out the bathroom.

"Where do you think you're going," Bon growled with his Alpha voice.

Y/n froze in her spot as she turned to look at Bon.

"I don't need to answer to you," Y/n said simply as tears ran down her cheeks, as she continued her way to the door.

"Stay right were you are!" Bon ordered.

"No," was all Y/n said as she left the room.

The group stared in shock at Y/n's response, and how she so easily  just disregareded Bons orders. 

"What kind of Omega is she?!" Shima asked in shock.

"She ignored Bon so easily," Shiemi awed.

As they Group slowly left the bathroom, but Rin went his own way to track down Y/n. It was pretty easy since her scent was easy to tace. Rin quickly found her in her room, still only in her undergarments as she sat in the corner of her room.

"What do you want?" Y/n asked with a low growl.

"I just wanted to talk... with you," Rin said slowly.

Rin slowly sat down next to the half naked girl. They simple sat in silence of a good long while till Rin finally spoke up.

"So why are you here to exorcise demons, when your a demon too?" Rin asked quietly.

"I did it because,Mephisto. He said he would keep my famiy safe as long as I became a "lap dog " for the exorcist. That's was the only reason why I continued my lesson," Y/n said slowly.

"Was?" Rin asked.

"Well then I met all of you, I didn't think much of it at first. Yet your so selfless and kind, demon or human your willing to give them a chance. You do what you feel is right. I can't think of many exocrsit like that,'' Y/n said as she looked up to rin.

"I-Is that really how you see me?" Rin asked as he looked down at his cursed sword.

"Indeed," Y/n smiled weakly.

Rin stared at her for a few seconds and let out a shacky breath.

"I-I have a big secret too, and I want too show it to you, and only you," Rin said shackly as he gripped the sword.

He held the sheath in front of him and with a second of hesitence drew the blade. His body suddenly bursted into blue flames, his demon self was revealed. Y/n stared in awe at the flames as danced around him.

"So your the Demon Prince," was all Y/n could say.

"Yeah, I want to become an exorstist because satan killed someone I cared about, so want to destroy him," Rin said as his flames died down.

"So I wasn't the only demon in this school," Y/n said.

"Yeah, you weren't the only one," Rin smiled as he reseathed his sword.

"You really are an amazing Alpha Rin," Y/n sighed.

"So are you, your really slik when it comes to combat. I really admire that about you, though I didn't apperiate that time you tricked me and Bon to take out those demons for you," Rin said bitterly with a childish pout.

"HAHAHA! I'm sorry, I just like fighting smarter not harder. Though I think Shiemi is looking for you know," Y/n said as her ears twiched.

"I-I just want to spend time with you," Rin said as he sat next to her.

Y/n's heart raced as sat close, she could tell that he was tense. There was more he wanted to ask.

"Hey, when this boot camp is over, You should come by for dinner. I'd be happy to cook for you," Rin smiled.

"Aww that's sweet, but also cheesy," Y/n giggled.

'Wha-What  more do you want from me?!" Rin growled childishly.

"I'd love to Come over for dinner," Y/n smiled.

"A-also... will...Be my... Omega," Rin asked nervesly.

Y/n's hair covered her eyes as she sat in silence. Rin could hear this heart pound in his chest as he waited for her response. Y/n soon scooted closer to Rin with a purr as she smiled.

"I'd love to, Alpha," Y/m smiled as she rested her head on his shoulder.

Rin smiled as he leaned closely as the two nodded off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4K 489 37
Please enjoy! None of the characters belong to me! None of the art belongs to me either! I don't do lemons or stories with sad endings. I do requests...
349K 6K 40
[Reader is always female unless differently specified in the title of the oneshot.] Just as the title says! This is the first oneshots book I ever w...
5.7K 55 15
◆ Based on the title, this book is full of one shots. ◆ Warning: Lots of Cursing/Swearing/Cussing and other mature content and themes. Such as bullyi...
118K 1K 40
[18+] "𝐷𝑎𝑚𝑛, 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 ℎo̸𝑟𝑛𝑦?" A collection of anime smut. ⚠︎𝕎𝔸ℝℕ𝕀ℕ𝔾! This book contains sexual content and only sexual con...