Reincarnated to switch places...

By Ealine4

Part 1 of the reincarnated to switch places series (DISCONTINUED) A story about an unlucky boy who dies and... More

Chapter 1
characters part 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11 + artworks
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Guide/ Characters part 2
Arc 2 :Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 18.5
VIETNAMESE WEBSITE STEALING
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
(interlude) Chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
(ARC 3) chapter 29
Chapter 29.5
chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Koun Family
Chapter 32.5
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 34.5
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43: End of season 1

Chapter 19

1.8K 89 1
By Ealine4

Waking up and looking at my reflection in the bronze mirror that lay by the table top, I realized something.

Maybe I should cut my hair

After all, the story is going off so I can stop dressing like a princess. 

"Kevin, can you get  pair of scissors." 

However, realizing that he was in the servants quarters, I bit my tongue. Lazily, I dragged myself to the dresser, opening the expensive bejeweled box that was given to me by some merchant. It was pretty tacky but it was useful to hold items. Sitting in the box, underneath all the diamonds and such was a expensive looking pair of scissors.

Gripping them, I carefully looked into the mirror, ready to cut my hair and just when I was about to do it, when....

"YOUR HIGHNESS, THERE'S AN EMERGENCY!......"

SNIP

.......

"AAAAHHHHHHH!"

(Calming down)

"I'm so sorry! "

Massaging my temple, I sighed. 

" It's alright, Maximilian. Besides, I was going to cut it anyway."

He whimpered a little before Claude placed a hand over his shoulder, shaking his head. The loud announcement he made had startled me and unfortunately a big chunk of hair had been snipped off.

It didn't look too bad. Though, they were a little choppy but other than that they were perfectly fine.

"So what was it that you needed to talk to me about?" I asked as I took a gulp of water.

"Well you see...." Maximilian exchanged looks with Claude , " You're going to get married to prince reius"

Choking on my water, I spit take.

(Time skip)

"BROTHER!"

Rushed to his quarters, I slammed open the door. Julius was standing by a paper filled table, anxiously looking over them. Turning to me, he looked shocked at my new hairstyle before returning to a neutral expression.

"What's the meaning of this ?!"

Julius looks at me hesitantly before explaining, " Maximilian and Claude must have told you huh. Well, it's exactly what it means, you're getting married to prince Reius."

My mouth hung opened as I heard these words. 

How can I be married to Reius, I'm like only fifteen and a guy!

"Big brother. Please tell me there's a way to get me out of this."

"I'm are trying. Other than Ella, all the rest of the royals have left. Kevin's now out there trying to negotiate."

That no good, lousy excuse of a king! What kind of guy just leaves three of his kids behind, not only that but a foreign representative?!

(Time skip: 1 week later)

"And that's what happened."

Alexander and Alfred looked at me incredulously before Alex having finally lost his cool, slammed his hands on the table, his face contorted in fury.

"SO THAT FUCKING NO GOOD, DEADBEAT OF A KING LEFT YOU ALL BEHIND, IN FAVOUR OF A MARRIAGE ALLIANCE!"

I was shell shocked, never once have I seen Alexander loose his cool like this. 

It kinda scared me.

"It seems that the marriage had been agreed by the two empires so there was no pressure in the decision. Although there is something....."

Alexander suddenly stopped in his rant before looking at Kevin suspiciously, quickly grabbing his arm and dragging him out of the apartment. Alfred following right behind.

I pinched my nose as I sighed, this was bad. How on earth did I managed to get engaged to the 2nd capture target of all people? I wasn't even interested in him!

No sooner had I thought of this, a monkey ran in through the door before setting himself on top of the table. Chibi, I had long put aside my differences though I still get kinda annoyed with him.

" If you're here, that means...."

Before I could finish the sentence, a certain prince entered. Reius was dressed in his usual attire albeit with  a little more formal look, in his arms were a bouquet of lilies.

Like a rabbit he was jumping up and down, " Eira! Here's to our engagement." Taking my hand, he kisses it before handing me the bouquet. Internally I would screamed but restraining myself I thanked him while wiping the back of my hand against the fabric of my dress.

"So....why are you here?"

He looks at me a little embarrassed, " well, I guess I wanted to see my future wife and show her around the family."

Huh?

The next thing I knew I was being dragged around meeting people left and right.

(a/n The next feel are selected members since I can't focus on all 30)

MAZARU

"Eira, this is my older brother Mazaru and his wife, Rita."

I smiled as I shook hands with both of them.  Mazaru still looked the same as always just a little more casual. Rita on the other hand was elegantly dressed.  She was scantily clad, showing her midriff and all, but that made her more stunning.  Her clothes were made of red fabric lined with gold thread, a chain of jewels connecting her top and bottom, revealing her tanned skin.Flowers of all shapes and sizes decorated her selendang as gold were intricately sewn making a chain pinned to her gold beaded veil that covered her lower half of her face. Her blonde hair was tied up in intricate braids and her blue eyes were like the ocean.

The time there was really nice and I got to know the fact that Mazaru and Julius were friends back in their school days. Mazaru being constantly exasperated with the way Julius had acted then.

I guess I'll just play along

I thought as Reius dragged me off to meet others

IMAN

" So this is the little fiancé of my brother, huh?" said Iman as he lay leisurely against cushions.

He looks at me for a second before turning his head, " Ugly!"

Why that little... 

Reius must have known I was about to start strangling him because he suddenly asked, " BROTHER IMAN! WHERE ARE YOUR WIVES? I DON'T SEE THEM ANYWHERE."

Wait, what?

Before Iman could say another word, a woman wearing a burqa came rushed in, arms stretched around Iman's neck as she wailed. Then, two other women arrived. 

The first was a mature looking lady with straight black hair in a ancient Egyptian style haircut, her eyes were gold in colour and catlike. She was dressed like an Egyptian goddess. 

The second was a elegant looking lady with violet eyes and  navy blue hair braided in an interesting up do , her clothes were made of blue sheer on top of her white robes, a large amount of gold decorated her body.

I was lost, ' what the heck?'

"Ami get off me! I can't breathe!" said Iman as he struggled to break free from the embrace. 

The person now identified as Ami removed herself from him, before prostrating herself at his feet begging him to punish her. The others followed suit.

The rest was history.

What I could sum up was: Ami was mostly likely a masochist and the one that was the most in love with Iman-no they were all in love with him just not to her extent. Rini was the Egyptian who was the most mature and Fi was the youngest and in between of the two.

We left early because we didn't have any in sadomasochist affairs

NEELAM

The last but not least was thankfully the most normal. We were walking about in the courtyard when a young girl with tanned skin and wavy dark hair ran towards us. Her brown eyes warmed and smile welcoming. She dressed unlike the others and instead in a more foreign one. A simple trench coat over a black dress.

"Big brother reius, is this your fiancé?" she asked excitedly

Reius nods and she excitedly introduces herself to me as Neelam. We chatted for a long time and whenever Julius's name came up, she would blush. I smiled, I wouldn't mind having her as a sister-in-law.

The night had soon come and I retired to my bedroom. It had certainly been a long day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 22 43
crappy isekai MC's that don't have progress, so, I call them one-shots, despite having an outline and plot that I don't want to write out. "What up...
19K 515 29
Mitsuki Takahash is a young 19-year=old girl. She moved out from her abusive home and came to America. She finally free and living her live.....but s...
18K 394 15
It was just like any typical protagonists' lives, Ron and Elisa were famous for their natural beauty and for being the top scorers in college. Studen...
614K 26.6K 66
I had reincarnated into Remis Xenith, the younger brother of the heroine, who died at the beginning of every route. In order to not interfere with t...