Random Fandom Oneshots

By AisyDaisyDew25

Just a pile of oneshots from my Fandoms, aot, bnha, voltron, Mandalorian, and The Witcher. Some will be x rea... More

Introduction
Why Bother?
Meeting the New Girl
Meeting the New Girl (Part 2)
No Regrets
Living With Regrets
Brainwashed
Foggy Memories
Electric Love (18+)
In Our Dreams
Perfect In My Eyes
Lovebirds (18+)
Adding to the Nest
Our Happy Life (18+)
Our Happy Family
Our Perfect Mate
Precious Time
Mine (18+)
Our New Life (18+)
Wonderful Life (18+)
Starting Over (18+)
First Date
My Kitty (18+)
Punishment Games (VERY 18+)
My Baby Girl
Mi CariΓ±a
Cherry Bomb
Revenge (TW)
Frozen Heart (TW)
Taken Too Soon (TW)
In Shock (TW)
The Witcher and The Healer
My Witch
All Tied Up (18+)
Rewrite the Stars (ver. 1) (kinda sad)
Rewrite the Stars (ver. 2) (Kinda sad)
In Loving Memory
I Am Not Okay
Hand-Me-Down
The Wolf, Moose and Squirrel
Ink and Roses
Jealousy
The White Wolf
While it Lasted
Wedding Theme Photos
Moving On
House Theme!
Letting Go
The Final Straw
Back in Your Arms
Preview!
The London Institute
A Tour of London
Her Lips
Ravish Me
New York City
Never Trust a Duck
Until We Meet Again
I'm Sorry
I Miss....
C.ai out of pocket stuff pt. 2

Studying (18+)

424 2 0
By AisyDaisyDew25

Part 4 to the Brainwashed series! Warning, NSFW towards the end!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Denki's POV~

I watch (Y/N) scribble down notes, seeing Mr. Aizawa watching me wearily. What happened during my kidnapping? Why is everyone looking at me like I could blow at any moment?

The bell rang all too soon and (Y/N) told me to wait outside because she had to talk to Mr. Aizawa.

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I stand next to Mr. Aizawa's desk, looking at him.

"So, what's the deal with Kaminari?" He asks softly.

"The investigators said that he could continue onto being a hero as a punishment. And I have to remain by his side to keep his memories in check."

"Ah, okay. Just don't let him go to the villains again... I-I can't lose another student like that."

"I can't lose him again either sir... I'll do my best to keep him with us." I say with a slight bow. He nods.

"Please do. Dismissed." I bow again and leave the room, joining up with Denki and walking to our next class.

The day flew by once again and I walked with Denki back to the dorms.

"Ready for your nightly memory check?" I ask softly, holding his hand gently. He nods and sits down on his bed, allowing me to place my hands on either side of his head.

"Just relax. I'll play a pleasant memory so you don't feel a thing."

"Okay." He whispers, relaxing under my touch. I pull up a pleasant memory before starting to flip through his memories. I pick out any seedlings from his time with the League. I remove them and hold them in my palm, watching them play before crushing them, the memory dispelling. I kiss Kami's forehead before leaving the room.

I walk to the common area and snag a bottle of water.

"I just dispelled a memory. So if anyone has a nightmare containing the League, please tell me. I'll do my best to help you regain a peaceful sleep." I whisper with a bow before walking back to Denki's room. I walk up to him, releasing him from my hold.

"I went and grabbed you some water. I had to dispel a memory, so if you have nightmares, just wake me up." I whisper, cuddling up against him while he drinks from the bottle of water.

"Okay love... I will." He whispers, running his fingers through my hair.

"You look exhausted... quirk training then having to go through my memories isn't the best, is it?" He asks, gently kissing my forehead.

"I'm okay. If I don't push myself, how will I become better at using my quirk?" I say, smiling up at him. He frowns.

"You don't have to push yourself to become better at your quirk. You're already amazing with it." He says, running his fingers through my hair.

"Whatever you say." I whisper softly, burying my face into his side while terrible memories from people I had used my quirk on played through my mind. A side effect of my quirk, when I overuse it, memories that are the most terrible from the ones I have used it on. Mr. Aizawa has some pretty terrifying memories, but there was one from Denki that was most terrifying.

It was from before his time with the League, he tossed and turned in bed. The nightmare played through his mind. I watched through his eyes, the emotions filling my head. I watched as people pulled us apart. As the League pulled me away from him and he was pulled away by Mr. Aizawa.

"Babe? You good? You're crying." Denki says, snapping me out of my thoughts. I sit up and wipe my eyes.

"Y-yeah... side effect of my quirk." I whisper. He nods.

"Whose memories?"

"Y-yours... i-it's a nightmare..." I whisper, sniffling.

"I can't believe you endured that without telling me so I could help."

"I didn't because it's a memory I'd like to keep... Yes, it is a terrible nightmare... but it helps me to have a goal in mind to not let it ever happen." He whispers, kissing my forehead.

"Ah, okay..." I whisper, leaning back into his side.

"Why don't we cuddle properly." He says, pulling me close and laying on his side, spooning me. I blush and wiggle back against him, trying to get as close as I could.

"Hey now... they'll hear you again if you try that~" He purrs, gripping my hip tightly while he pulls me closer. I blush.

"Damn, figured out my plot. Foiled by the number 1 hero." I say, giggling.

"You really think I'll be number one?" He asks softly.

"Of course. And I'll be your number 2." I say, snuggling back into him.

"Like sidekick or number 2 hero?"

"Sidekick. Partner in fighting crime kinda thing. My quirk isn't that great. It's handy for interrogations, but fighting, not so much." I say softly.

"I've seen you fight with your quirk and you're amazing at it. You don't even do anything bad to incapacitate villains, you just play a nice memory which knocks them out and holds them still enough to tie them up. Your quirk is amazing." Denki rambles, making me blush.

"O-oh hush." I whisper, hiding my face.

Dinner time soon approached and we walked downstairs to see Sato cooking a meal for everyone. He smiles at us.

"Just in time you two! I made curry and rice." He says, dishing out the food. Once we all receive our food, we start eating, conversing about things that were going on. I look up from my food to see Iida looking at Denki wearily. I raise a brow at him and he looks away, eating his curry. I converse with Denki, talking about the work we missed out on and helping him with some while we ate.

"How does a movie night sound?" suggests Mina.

"Sounds great Mina. But Denki and I have work to catch up on. We'll join you guys next movie night."

"Awe, okay. You two have fun!" She says, winking at me. I stick out my tongue at her before turning and walking with Denki back to his room. As we walked away, I faintly heard Mineta shout at us.

"Get some dude!" He says. I blush and walk into the elevator.

"We really gotta be more careful." I whisper.

"No. You just gotta learn how to be quiet~" Denki says, kissing me roughly. I blush, leaning into the kiss before he pushed me against the wall, deepening the kiss. I don't resist, kissing back with the same amount of force. Denki lifts me up and carris me out of the elevator, not once pulling away from the kiss.

"Denki... w-we... mmph... we gotta... study!" I mumble in between kisses.

"We can study after love~ I want you now~" He purrs.

"Or, how about we stuy an as a reward you can have your way with me~?" I whisper. He stops and contemplates this.

"B-but I have a... problem... now." He pouts.

"I'll take care of that... you just focus on your work~" I whisper, kissing his cheek.

"Wa-wait, what?"

"I'm going to take care of you while you do the first few pages." I purr, going down to his lap. I undo his pants and free his member.

"Start." I command, pointing at the sheets. He gulps and nods, starting on the worksheets. I lick my lips and wrap them around the tip, sucking lightly. Denki groans softly, one hand resting on the back of my head. I swat it away and look up at him, raising a brow. He pouts and goes back to the papers. I slowly lower myself until the tip hits the back of my throat. Denki tenses up, moaning softly.

"F-fuck." He whispers, the sound of pencil on paper in the background while I bobbed my head, sucking slightly.

"(Y-Y/N)." He moans, his hips bucking up. I grab his hips and hold them still, shooting him a look. He sighs and goes back to the sheets. I bob my head, going down and taking a small breath through my nose, swallowing slightly to make my throat constrict a bit. Denki hisses, still doing the worksheets. I smirk around his cock and go back to bobbing my head, my hands planted firmly on his hips.

"(Y-Y/N)... I'm gonna cum~" He moans. I speed up, bobbing my head faster, the tip hitting the back of my throat each time. Denki tangles his fingers in my hair and pushes my head down, moaning as he came. I swallow as much as I could, pulling off and looking up at him. I wiped the little bit that dribbled out of my mouth away with my thumb, licking it off.

"Thanks for dessert~" I purr. Denki pants, his face red. I looked through the sheets to see what he had done.

"You did good... especially considering the circumstances." I whisper.

"I've already completed most of these... so... I guess you can have your reward now... s long as you put things away neatly first." Denki complies willingly, rushing back to the bed after he puts the sheets away.

"You're such a naughty girl (Y/N)." He says, pinning me to the bed. I blush slightly.

"You were the naughty one first." I retort, looking up into his gold eyes.

"Fair... but you're still naughtier... the way you were suckin my dick... almost like it was a lollipop. Such a naughty girl." He purrs, nipping at my neck as he slid his hands up my shirt, lightly zapping my sides to mark me. I moan softly, arching my back.

"Look at that. You like me zapping you, don't you~?" He says lowly, moving his hands down lower, hooking his fingers in the waistband of my skirt and pulling it down. I blush, looking up at him.

"Look at that, already soaking wet~ My perfect (Y/N)." He whispers, pulling my panies down.

"I'm already hard again... see the effect you have on me?" He growls, aligning himself at my entrance.

"I can't hold back..." He growls, trusting into me roughly. I mewl, arching my back while my hands flew to his shoulders. Denki frowns.

"Can't have you being too loud, now can we?" He asks, slipping off his shirt and putting it in my mouth.

"Better~" He purrs, starting to thrust at a quick pace, aiming at just the right spot to make my body tremble with every thrust. I ig my nails into his back, moaning softly into the fabric.

"You're so beautiful (Y/N)... so pretty just for me." He whispers into my ear, thrusting into me at a rough pace.

"I really can't wait until we're out of high school... and we're married~ Because then I could..." He cuts himself off, thrusting in roughly. I blush, knowing what he was going to say. Denki grips my hips, thrusting rougher and faster, soft grunts coming from his lips.

He thrusts in deeply, hitting the right spot that caused me to tremble, climaxing unexpectedly. I moan against the cloth in my mouth, my body shaking as I rode out my high. Denki groans and pulls out, wrapping his hand around his cock and moving his hand quickly, cumming on my chest. His hips stuttered as he came. I blush softly, looking up at him with loving eyes.

"F-fuck..." He whispers, pulling up his pants.

"I'll be back soon love... I'm gonna go get a shower ready." He whispers, kissing my cheek. I nod tiredly, removing the cloth from my mouth and panting softly.

~Denki's POV~

I hum, walking downstairs to the bathroom. I see the rest of class 1-A staring at me.

"Wh-what?" I ask

"Really? Again? We really need some sound proofing." Says Mina. I blush.

"S-sorry. We'll try to keep it down next time. Please don't stare when I bring (Y/N) down here... she's a little wrecked." I mumble.

"Please tell me you guys did at least a little studying and didn't blow off movie night for sex." Mine whines.

"We did study. Th-then..." They all turn away, exclaiming loudly.

"We didn't need that image! Just go take your shower!" Iida exclaims. I blush and nod, going to grab (Y/N). I carry her downstairs and walk into the showers, glad we finally had a gender neutral bathroom for couples or those who had recently come out as non-binary.

I place (Y/N) down on the floor and start washing her body under the warm water.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Y'all, hope you like it! I will be writing a break oneshot in between parts of this series because I have an idea that I just have to write it.

I made a Denki x Reader oneshot book for you Denki lovers!

Luv Y'all,
Aisy Daisy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 293 13
a book of oneshots with your comfort characters! i don't do ships (i'm sorry) this is an xreader so i will only be doing those and you can request! y...
3.3K 49 31
I have loads of these in my notes so why not make a book? Most Of these Are fluff and the occasional angst. No smut because- no. Enjoy! Haikyuu (Most...
9.9K 62 43
Just some oneshots with some of the mha characters. I apoligise for any grammer or spelling errors in this. I just write these for fun. I will try to...
58.9K 415 34
A bunch of haikyuu oneshots fan fictions cover not my art goes to original artist