Us Two And Them

By Peachsk

What happens when a mother and father get a divorce leaving their seven children heart broken and seperated f... More

A/N-Introduction
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Authors Note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Extra Characters
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chatper 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Bonus Chap.1
Bonus Chap.2
Bonus Chap.3
Bonus Chap.4

Chapter 7

40.2K 1K 237
By Peachsk

Romans POV

When we reached the house Harlow was still on Jordan's back. She had her head laid down on him. They were going to enter the front door and I would climb back in.

I ran around to the back of the house trying to be quiet as I can. It doesn't help when you have a couple of drinks on you. I climbed back up to Jordan's room. Checking it making sure the coast was clear.

I hopped in the window. Slowly making my way to my room. I peaked my head out of the door into the hallway to make sure was clear. I stepped out but once I did the downstairs lights flicked on.

I didn't even look back, I ran into my room closing my door behind me. Letting out a sigh of relief. I switched on the lights. "Aaahhh!" I switched them back off hoping my eyes were deceiving me. That Xavier and Xander weren't standing before me.

I flicked back on the lights again. "Aahhh! I mean hey guys what are you doing in here? It's a bit late and I'm tired. I think I'm gonna head to bed." I yawned, stretching out my arms for extra effect.

I was about to head over to my bed. But was stopped by Xander. "Ah ah, baby bro you're in trouble." Xavier said. Then  Xander gripped my forearm tightly. Like really tight and compared to my brothers. I didn't have as much muscle as them. They work out every morning and I'm probably a shrimp to them.

Xander dragged me down the stairs with Xavier trailing behind him. Harlow and Jordan were sat on the couch.

It was going to be a long night...

Harlows POV

"Why don't you guys have a seat?" Angelo said using his hand to gesture towards the couch. I looked at Jordan confused, he looked worried. "No, I think I'm fine standing." I smiled innocently. Step one of getting away with things act like you have nothing to hide.

"Why are you hiding something? You wanna tell us something?" Angelo smirked at me. He knew what he was doing but if he wanted to play. We can play his game.

 "No, I've got nothing to hide I would rather stand. But since you think I'm hiding something I'll sit anyway because my feet are hurting me." I grabbed Jordan's wrist and pulling him over with me. I sent him a reassuring smile.

When we sat down Angelo and Lucas stood in front of us. "We're just waiting on something more like someone to get started." Get started? What are we going to have our own party? Oh, they knew. But before I could question him. Roman was being pulled down the stairs by Xander. Xavier trailing behind him.

Sorry but I'm just gonna say it. Romans a lost cause. There is no way he was getting out of this. He was still wearing his costume as well. Angelo told us no drinking before we left and if any of them snitch they are getting it.

I needed to concentrate my drunken thoughts were not helping right now. Xander let Roman's arm go and pushed him down on the couch, beside me. "Sit" Xavier and Xander stood in front of us joining the wall of brothers I mean do they not know what personal space is?

"So let's get started then shall we?" Angelo smirked. He was enjoying this but I looked at him confidently. It was the best way to keep them off your case.

"Roman who said you had permission to go to this party? Don't try to deny it because you wouldn't be wearing that if you were asleep?" Angelo pointed at him up and down. Roman looked down. He knew he was caught out.  He never liked being in trouble or being shouted at. At least Angelo wasn't shouting at him. But you could see the disappointment in Lucas's face. That's what upset him.

"Ah so I am right you didn't have permission. By the looks of your body language, I'm right because you look guilty. Isn't that right Lucas?"

"Yeah, he told me he wanted to sleep." The disappointment was radiating off of Lucas he looked so sad. Which was unusual because Lucas always had a smile on his face.

Xander and Xavier were smirking. They were enjoying torturing poor Roman. At this stage, I didn't even know why me and Jordan were here. Jordan kept his head down. I think he knew something like this would happen. I decided to chime in. If I wasn't drunk I would've just kept quiet but I become very chatty when I'm drunk.

"How did you know he snuck out?" I asked raising my eyebrow. Lucas spoke up "Let's just say I'm good at telling when people tell the truth or not. I always find out."

I mumbled 'Noted' under my breath. "Ah, that reminds me let's move onto you two." Angelo turned his head to look at us. 

Okay, remember step one play innocent. "I don't know what you want to talk about but can we hurry this up I would like to go to bed."

Xander rolled his eyes. I kept direct eye contact I had to be confident or else it would give it away. Jordan however looked like he was crumbling under their intimidating glare. "No not just yet." Lucas said. No one asked you.

Angelo grabbed me and Jordan's wrist. I tried to yank it back but was no use. "So did you follow the rules I gave you two earlier at the party." He said looking at us dead in the eye. 

"Yes." We said in unison.

"Hmm...so Jordan?..." Okay, that's it we're going down! Mayday! Mayday! Step two was to deny everything if step one didn't work. He looked him right in the eye. "You sure you didn't have a couple of drinks on you tonight?" Oh shit. He knew but how? Then it hit me Our EYES must have been dilated and what he was doing. He was holding onto our wrists for our pulse to see if we were lying or not. We weren't getting away with this. It was too late to pull back.

"No." Jordan said looking him back dead in the eye. But you could see the sweat dripping from his forehead. I groaned.

"So...Harlow, did you drink?" He wasn't being specific so if I said yes he never mentioned alcohol drinking which to be honest technically I'm not lying. That's what I was going to go with. "Yes, I did drink. I had a tall glass of ice-cold water. But you're talking about alcohol then no." Why did I have to make this worse for myself?

I could tell Xavier was trying to hold in his laughter. I mean what can I do? Angelo let go of our wrists and looked to Lucas. It's like they were talking to each other through their eyes. Cool.

"Well since you decided to lie and talkback, also break one of my rules. I'm not forgetting you either Roman about sneaking out and lying. You will be given your punishments. It's only your third day and your already causing mischief. "

Haha, punishments I mean come on what could he do. But by the look, he was giving us it was serious. Causing me to gulp. Roman and Jordan had their heads down still. They were defeated but I wasn't yet.

"Since tomorrow you three will be dying of a hangover. You will wake up early and boy your in for a treat." Angelo was smirking he was really enjoying this. "The boys know what this treat is and It's honestly dreadful." They all nodded in agreement. I was now starting to sober up and starting to be worried. By the looks in Jordan's eye, he was terrified.

"I will be taking your phones as well for the rest of the night and tomorrow." Angelo explained holding his hand out for our phones. Which we all placed ours into.

I honestly felt bad. Lucas looked so disappointed at us. Especially at Roman, they were getting on so well. He then spoke up "Go up to bed. You will have a long day tomorrow."

"Also may I add you sleep in your own room tonight." Angelo said looking between me and Roman. How was I going to sleep without him?

With that, we walked up the stairs and headed to our rooms. I got changed into one of Romans's hoddies and hopped into bed. Once I hit the bed I fell fast asleep.

So that was chapter 7.

 It wasn't as long as my other ones but it will do. So they got caught out sadly. I needed some drama poor Lucas. I mean... This chapter wasn't as long as my others but I want to get this one out. I have my ideas for the next one already.

I hope I'm not moving too fast and at a steady pace but If I am please let me know and I'll slow down :)

Let me know what you want to see or more of?

What do you think their punishment is going to be?

Who do you want to see more of?

Thanks for reading don't forget to vote and comment...

(Edited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 51.3K 36
A socially awkward teenager with a love for weapons must work with her ex-family in order to solve the mystery of her mother's death. ** After the u...
Lucent By ads ¡¡

Teen Fiction

138K 3.2K 16
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
22K 398 42
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
1M 33K 73
Here's a bombshell for you: I have eight brothers. Eight extremely attractive, smart, mischievous, crazy overprotective brothers. Well, step brothers...