Suddenly There Was You(Comple...

Por chaempot

A michaeng story.. (May contain mature scenes ahead) Author's note: Slow update β˜…********β˜… AN: This story is... MΓ‘s

one
two
three
Four
Five
Six
seven
eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
twelve
Thirteen
AN
Fourteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
An:Must read
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty Four
New story!
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Thirty eight
Thirty Nine
Fourty
Fourty one
Fourty two
Fourty three

Fifteen

2.7K 87 5
Por chaempot

---chaeyoung---

I was slowly limping making my way out of the gym not minding the pain from my ankle and the oozing blood from the wound on the edge side of my eyes.My heart was shattered to pieces as the scene of Mina beside Bambam was playing on my mind.It's the same thing as what happened back then. Somi choosing Bambam over me,now Mina choosing Bambam over me.I locked myself inside the girl's locker as my thoughts sent me back to the past..

*Flashbacks*
(Third person)

Chaeyoung and Somi became friends when Somi became the exchange student from America.Somi doesn't like to get along from the other students at first but everything had changed when Chaeyoung approached her. They became close friends along with Tzuyu and Dahyun.Chaeyoung and Somi developed a special feelings with each other.Soon the both of them started dating.They were always there for each others and the both of them became the best ideal couple back then.

Everything was good not until Bambam, Chaeyoung's cousin entered in the picture. Bambam being the spoiled kid he was gets everything he wanted.He was into Somi that time that he didn't even mind Chaeyoung's feelings at all instead,He told His uncle (chaeyoung's dad)some lies and nonsense stuffs to break Somi and Chaeyoung.His uncle told Chaeyoung to break up with Somi or else He'll ruined Somi's family reputation in the business industry.Chaeyoung confronted Bambam and asked the latter to leave Somi and her alone but they ended up having a basketball deal.The deal was the same thing. Bambam would leave Somi and Chaeyoung alone if the latter won against him but if not, Somi's gonna be Bambam's.

Chaeyoung won the game but Bambam already treathened Somi about her family's business just before the game started. Obviously, Somi ended up chosing Bambam over Chaeyoung because she didn't had any choice back then. Bambam happily played and hurt Somi physically and emotionally back then. Somi ended up being traumatized and was sent back home to America making Chaeyoung so mad and beat Bambam.

Chaeyoung and Bambam's family suffered in chaos.Bambam being their relatives favorite ended up taking his side.Chaeyoung was beaten by her own father to death back then and made her quit all the activities and stuffs she loves including basketball and painting.
To save herself from experiencing the same wrath from her father,Chaeyoung drowned herself to her studies and ignore all the things she used to love.She also start avoiding her cousin Bambam and start ignoring everyone except Tzuyu and Dahyun.

---

I sighed..
Now the history seemed to repeat itself. But this time,it was Mina not Somi.Out of frustrations,I punched the wall beside me again and again until my fists became numb.I fixed my stuffs and leave the locker not even minding to change clothes.

I was walking out of the University still limping when I felt two girls grabbed my hands and placed it on their shoulders. I smiled knowing it was none other than my bestfriends,Dahyun and Tzuyu.They helped me and assisted me while walking without hearing anything from them.They must be pondering whether to talk everything out or let it pass for now.As expected,Dahyun the cheerful one among of us choose the first one.

"Arg!That cousin of yours was really a pain in the ass!He even cheated at you!" Dahyun huffed,

"Yeah and I know he wasn't really unconcious back there,He's just acting his ass out to get Mina's attention"Tzuyu added,

"Wait,You know that he cheated?" I questioned

"Of course we do,It was even more obvious seeing your sprained ankles and a wound on your eyes"Dahyun torted annoyingly

"Not to mention he was perfectly fine with no scratch at all.."Tzuyu said rolling her eyes

"But Mina and the others looked so oblivious" I chuckled sadly

"No,The others know it too except Mina who seemed to be tricked with your cousin's acting skills"Tzuyu stated

"Don't worry chaeng chaeng,we got you" Dahyun cheered me up

"Thanks guys" I smiled

---

The three of us ended up on Dahyun's house. It was her idea knowing my mom would freaked out once she saw me in this state.I take a shower in Dahyun's room and borrowed some of her shirts and sweat pants.They cleaned my wounds and treated my sprained ankles by doing hot compressed and stuffs like that afterwards.Not long enough, we were eating the snacks that Dahyun prepared while Tzuyu was on a phone call probably with Sana on the other line.

Dahyun invited us to her room to talk about what happened earlier but I was not in the mood to talk about anything that happened today especially the ones that happened at the gym. Good thing they know me enough and chose not to bother me anymore.Dahyun soon started playing her piano skillfuly. Relaxing and calm melody surrounds the room.I closed my eyes and leaned comfortably onto Dahyun's bed as the music brought my mind to the past.

---

I groaned and opened my eyes and find out Mina shedding tears behind me.I sat properly and roamed around the room realizing I was still in Dahyun's bed.wait,since when did Mina came here?Why is she crying?why is she here? Isn't she supposed to be with Bambam right now?

My little heart was doing backflips due to the joy seeing Mina beside me but my mind told me to ignore her reminding me the scene earlier.I chose to follow my mind and ignore her.I harshly stand up from the bed ignoring the discomfort I was feeling in my ankles but unfortunately collapses after a few steps and stumbled on floor.Damn that hurts.

"Chaeyoung!" Mina rushed towards me and tried to help me but I shoved her away

"Please chaeyoung,let me help you" she kneeled infront of me and tried to help me again

"You're not supposed to be in here Mina.You're supposed to be with Bambam.After all you'll chose him over me"I coldly vocalized while forcing myself to stand up again

"No,chaeyoung..please,I'm sorry..hear me out first please"Mina begged

"It's okay..I'm used to the same situation. No need to feel guilty" I said and started limping again when the door opened revealing Tzuyu along with our friends.Great,so everyone is here.I glare at Dahyun and Tzuyu and they looked at me apologetically and worried at the same time."I'm going home,thanks"

"Yah chaeyoung! hear Mina out first!" Nayeon blurted out

"You two should talk Chaeyoung" Jongyeon added and everyone nodded in agreement

"Please chaeyoung.." Mina begged once again

"Chaeyoung,I think you should hear Mina out first before ignoring her,please" Sana insisted

"Guys,I think we should give Chaeyoung some time to clear her mind and calm herself. Chaeyoung still needs some rest and Mina should clear her mind"Jihyo interrupted

I thankfully looked at Jihyo understanding my situation right now.Tzuyu and Sana decided to
walk me home and assisted me.Sana being close to Mina asked me to give the latter a chance to explain herself.She told me Mina didn't mean to take me for granted and made me feel abandoned.She said Mina wasn't choosing Bambam over me and she would never ever.Tzuyu stopped Sana's mouth as soon as she saw my face formed a frown. She knows what would happen when Sana continue spatting words when I'm in this state.

Tzuyu explained everything to my mom the moment we arrived at our house.Mom thanked Sana and Tzuyu for taking care of me and walking me back home. As soon as Sana and tzuyu left,my mom checked my wound and my sprained ankle again.She helped me walked into my room and change the bandages of my wound and massage my ankle gently.She told me to stay in my bed while she prepare my dinner.

After an hour,mom returned with my dinner. She keeps on checking my sprained ankle while I'm eating.

"Mom it's alright.It'll be healed soon" I assured her

"You should really just ignored your cousin chaeng,you know what he's capable of.I don't wanna see you get beaten by your dad again infront of me..You know how powerless I am against your dad"Mom explained,

"But he started it,mom"I defended

"You know him chaeyoung,he's a brat" mom added

"I'm really ignoring him mom,but hurting someone special to me was not just something  to be ignored off" I blurted out

"I just don't want my baby to hurt herself while protecting others " mom worriedly stated

"I'm fine mom.I'm old enough to handle these things on my own."I assured her once again,

"Just take care please.I don't wanna end up loosing another child.I love you my baby, please do take care of yourself.I can't  be around with you and protect you at all times " Mom said hugging me tight and kissing my temple

"I love you too mom,so much", I hugged her tightly and kissed her cheeks

Mom tucked me in bed and kissed me goodnight before she left and close the door. I was still widely awake and decided to grabbed my phone.I opened my phone and found out I've got a few messages.Most of them came from my friends telling me to get well soon and such but two messages caught my attention.One from Mina and One from unknown number.

---

★********★

AN:

This story is purely a fan fiction and a result of my boredom.
Any possible events,characters and places mentioned throughout the story is basically just a mixture of my wild imagination and combination of me being a fan of twice.

Sorry for Any grammatical error and choice of words.
Feel free to send any feedbacks and suggestions.

Thank you for reading and enjoy!
Again,this story is a Fanfiction.

"We only live Once,
So love TWICE"
🥰🥰🥰
#Twice
#NajeongMoSaJiMiDaChaeTzu

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

1.1M 37.8K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
8.6K 667 33
πš‘πš’πšπšπšŽπš— πšπš‘πš›πšžπšπš‘πšœ πšŠπš›πšŽ πšžπš—πšœπš™πš˜πš”πšŽπš— πš•πš’πšŽπšœ
83.3K 3.7K 48
Twenty-five year old Mina wasn't given any option than to go back to Gwangju when her friends Jeongyeon and Nayeon decided to hold their wedding in t...
18K 582 25
A bunch of Michaeng one shots that just pop in my imagination, Hope you like it!! Bunch of strong words so bewareee. Cover Photo and some Photos in t...