I'm not your Cinderella.( Tae...

By Niyanta-Taecrazy7

Life is not a fairy tale and not all Cinderella want to be with prince charming! A real-life story where tae... More

characters introduction
1 -A village boy
2- A spoiled Playboy.
3- You repeat the same mistake!
4 - An unexpected disaster.
5 - A fallen angel ๐Ÿ˜
6 - When destiny play with future.
7 - Where are you my Cinderella?
8 - Challenging risk.
9 - A fortunate accident.
10 - Beauty is in simplicity.
11 - Why I feel obvious to you?
12- Shocking revelation !
13- I will only go with you by my side .
14- Friends!?
15- Starting of a new journey.
16- Jeon vs Kim!
17- Breaking the restraint.
18- Claiming the treasure.
19- Powerful jeons.
20- Battle of hearts. one protect it, one lost.
21- Inevitable.
22- Welcome present.
23- Declaration.
24- Fight for dominace or ownership!??
25- Trust issue.
26- Suffering of an Angel.
27- Realizing the truth.
28- Karma is a bitch, honey.
29- My other half.๐Ÿ’ž
30- Role of cupid.
31- Birthday surprise.
32- Taehyung's gift.
33- Feeling of complacency. (M)
34- Siblings Rivalry.
35- One person with two sides.
36- Hyung's wrath or love!??
38- A hidden side of life.
39- End of the beautiful saga.
40- Epilogue

37- Possesive kitten of JK.

9.5K 476 112
By Niyanta-Taecrazy7

Taehyung is so happy nowadays. His brother and his family stay with him at their penthouse for a week. Taehyung let them show the city around and keep shopping for all of them. Kiya and minsu got a lot of toys and games from jk. Jhope and Jenny opposed the idea but jk shut them...

"Now, it's my right too, to spoil the children. They are my nephew and niece too,k Hyung."

Their life goes on smoothly. Jk takes the charges from his grandpa and father totally. His most of the time occupied with meetings and visits. Taehyung understands and supports him in any way possible. Rose too, try to cooperate as much as she can, but she also has studies to complete, that's why jk had to take most of the burden.

But, the thing everyone notice is...he took that responsibility like a pro! The way, he seals the deals and announced more changes and new projects, nobody can say, he has never been involved with business before. Not only his grandpa and father but all the board members are also happy with his progress and performance.

One day, namjoon came to his office with news that makes jk surprised. He decided to call all his employees of big hit. Taehyung was on half-day leave, so he can't present at that meeting. It's a good chance for jk to talk to them.

When everyone present at the meeting, jk allowed namjoon to tell them the reason.

"Good morning, to all of you. I'm here to announce that our company was selected as a representative at the world's biggest mega fashion show, held next summer in Paris. It's an opportunity for us to show our talent through the biggest worldwide platform. Mr. Kim Seokjin will lead the project, and he can choose the assistant whom he likes."

Seokjin selected jimin and taehyung as his assistants but it created chaos between other staff members.

Ms. Yunha stands up first to oppose the decision.

"Excuse me, sir, with all the respect, I want to know, on which basis Mr. Park and Mr. Kim selected as to deal with this biggest project? We have more experienced staff among us than them. Isn't it the partial way to favored!?" Her tone was full of vicious.

"It's not only my choice, Ms. Yunha. Our committee members selected both of them with their recent performance." Seokjin tries to explain.

"But, how can he? Just because he was engaged to our boss, he can't..."

"Enough, Ms.Yunha." Jk's powerful voice makes all the chaos quite down.

"I know, what are you trying to say! I also knew, why you, specifically didn't like him in the first place?"

"It's not like that, sir!"

"Let me finish first. I want to tell you all that, I found out, who was the culprit among us, who made the video clip of me and my fiance. The guts of that person to saw us her face after putting that clip on social media, and still wearing a fake facade are really something else!!! I will forgive her sin if she still accepts her deeds. It's the last chance." Jk's eyes challenged all of them, and everyone fears his wrath.

Ms. Yunha was more quite than anyone.

"Want to say something, Ms. Yunha?"

"I...I don't know what you say?"

"Really? Then, I need to call the police as I have enough evidence." Jk looking sharply at her.

There is silence in the room. Everyone was shocked to know, Ms. Yunha can do this!!?

"I don't regret it. He is a fake person. Everyone impressed by his fake manners and nature, nobody can see the true color behind his sly smile instead of me. He was a player, who didn't hesitate to seduce the boss too...he...'"

"Just shut up, " jk banged his fist on the table and all of them starlet with the intensity of it.

"Not even a single word I want to listen for my fiance. You are lucky Ms. Yunha, that you are a lady. I can not teach you by my way, but if you still talk rubbish for taehyung, I would forget that too. He is not fake, you are the fake and most disgusting person here. How dare you to say, he seduced me to marry!? For your kind information, it's me, who wooed him to make him mine. He is the reason behind the merger of our companies, he is the reason behind you are working in a multinational company right now, he is the reason, why am I still stay calm and collective in front of you after you drag his name like this!" Jk was furious.

"Ms. Yunha? I didn't expect this from you?" Seokjin was still shocked.

"But she is the one, hyung. She made that video clip and put it on a fake insta account. She always jealous of taehyung, I knew it, but I didn't think she could be stood that low to make tae suffer!" Jimin can't keep quiet anymore.

"You are fired Ms. Yunha. Give thanks to that taehyung, whom you always envy, that I won't throw you behind the bars. But, you can't work here anymore, Not even in Seoul city. I make sure about it. Now, get out before I lost my temper."

Yunha started crying and screaming for an apology. Namjoon signed guards to take that woman out of the building. Everyone shuddering with the realization, what happened if they try to mess with Jeons!?

When taehyung came to the office after the lunch break, everyone greeted him with standing and bow down with respect. Taehyung was beyond shocked when his own staff called him 'sir'!?

"What happened? Why are you all behaving like this? And, when I became a 'sir' to you?"

"It's not like that, sir. You deserve the same respect as our boss. You will be his life partner, we need to learn the basic etiquette."

"But, I'm not your boss, Anne. I am working with you as an employee of this company. It's not like, I owe this company just because I am engaged to the CEO!? Just call me taehyung, like you always do. I will appreciate that."

That's the reason why he is so special to all!

Jimin told him everything about the morning incident and taehyung felt sorry for Ms. Yunha. He wished, he knew it before, so he could clear the misunderstanding. He needs to talk to jk.

He just about to approach jk's office when namjoon met him outside.

"Good evening, hyung. Can I meet jk?"

"Oh! Taehyung. Yes, but he has a client with him."

"Than, I should wait for him. Please, inform me, when his meeting was over." Taehyung about to turn...

"Umm...taehyung. I think you should check on him now." Namjoon is adjusting his glasses while looking at taehyung. Taehyung didn't get any clue.

"He is with Miss. Lisa, who was quite interested in your fiance before. You should learn to keep your things in check, you know?"

Now, taehyung get the idea. He was furious and nodded at namjoon. He opens the door of jk's office, and the scene which greeted him was beyond any surprises!

A slut type girl leaned on jk's body while playing with his tie! She clearly gave a full view of her boobs to jk. Very similar situation tae witnessed before. Jk saw taehyung behind that girl, and his first reaction was a shock but when he saw jealousy in tae's eyes, a mischievous idea get into his mind.

"What you want, Lisa?"

"Do I need to say it out, handsome? You know how sexy I can be!? Let's refresh our old-time, honey. I'm sure, you forgot your little boy toy after that."

That's a limit for taehyung, jk enjoy his feisty Kitty's dangerous expression. He smiled evilly.

"He is my fiance, not a boy toy."

"Whatever,"

She just about to lean more when taehyung banged the door so hard to make her aware of his presence. Lisa was shocked to see a pretty boy at the door. She checked out tae like she can't believe her eyes that a boy can be this gorgeous!!

Taehyung gave a very sexy smile to jk while approaching him. He directly hugging jk and kissing his cheeks so sensually. He completely neglecting that bitch.

"Hey, darling, Did you miss me, baby?" Taehyung seat on jk's lap and caressing his hair while playing with his shirt's button.

Lisa was dumbfounded looking at him while jk was on cloud nine! He wants his kitty to be feisty for him. The possession which he craving to see in his baby boy's eyes for him...he enjoyed every beat of this show...

"Who are you?"

Taehyung looks at her like she was a bagger in front of him...

"Who are you to ask me, when you yourself stand inside of my fiance's office? No need to be third-wheeling, you can go."

"How unprofessional!? You should teach him some manners, jk. How can he disturb our meeting like this?" Lisa looks mad.

"Oh! Really? Did I interfere with your whoring? Because, what I have seen, it's nothing consulting with business!"

"How dare you..."

"Shut up, you bitch, or I forget that you are a woman. You already know that he is engaged than also you try to seduce him!?" Taehyung stands up from jk's lap and strides towards Lisa. His whole face turned red with the fury and that makes jk aroused as hell!

"Find someone else to whoring around, you slut. Stay away from my man. He is mine, only mine, you got it!?"

Jk's junior getting more and more excited with the way taehyung declare and claiming his rights on him...jk wants to jump on his kitty right now.

"You can't insult me like this. Why are you not saying anything, jk?" Lisa looks clearly afraid by taehyung.

Jk came near to his baby and hugged him from the backside. He kissed his cheeks.

"Nothing is more important than my baby to me. I'm his servant, he is my master. If he doesn't like you, don't even appear in front of him ever again. As you can see, my baby is quite possessive over me." Jk poking his dick on Tae's ass, and suddenly taehyung turned shy with embarrassment.

Jk can't hold back anymore and kissed his baby boy so hard in front of Lisa.

She didn't have guts to see jk practically eating taehyung's lips while taehyung moaning so sensually...she is rushing out of the office.

Jk and tae completely forgot where they are and who was watching them. Jk grouped tae's ass cheeks, and tae jumped on jk's waist. Jk carry him to his table and put him down.

"Ummm...stopp...it...kookie. We can't...it's office time...ahhh..." Taehyung is also hard but afraid if someone can hear them!?

Jk takes a remote and shut down his office for outsider.

"Fuckkk....baby, you are so sexy when you jealous like this! I want to bite the paw of my feisty kitten. Don't worry, nobody can come inside and the office is soundproof." Jk loses his belt and takes off his tie while winked at blushing tae.

"But, what others think about..."

Jk kissed him hard to shut up him. He tore down the shirt of tae and attack his neck...

"What happens to my possessive fiance? A while ago, you fights while claiming me. I'm yours, baby, all yours. Now, let this servant of yours make love to you, my master."

Taehyung can't control his voice when jk lay down him on his desk and throw everything on the ground. He yanked his pants, and taehyung is blushing so hard. His skin shivering with coldness of table on his naked body.

"I always want to fuck you on my desk. So that whenever I saw it, it reminds me of your gorgeous nude body lying sexily on it, while screaming, moaning, and writhing beneath me."

Well, jk lives his fantasy at fullest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that day, no one has the guts to cross the line of taehyung. Everyone was shocked to see him all possessive over his fiance, and his fiance gladly gives all rights to him. Jk is out of the market even to flirt!!

Taehyung still working as an employee of the company but he worked most of the time from jimin's cabin, to save himself from his always horny as fuck boss!!!

Their life went smoothly until one-day jk's one of the guards call him.

"Sir, we watched Mr. Taehyung to visited his old house often from the last two weeks."

"So?? What's the problem with it?"

"We didn't found it suspicious until..."

"Until what?"

"Until we found him to carry stuff inside the house."

"What type of stuff?"

"Ummm...those are woman's garments, sir."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we are getting near to the end of the story, I feel more and more attached to it. Hope you like the chapter. Give me your opinion by comments, and don't forget to vote, honey.

Borahae.💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.5K 2.8K 34
it's an taekook Indian based story... so Jeon Jungkook who belongs to a rich family and he himself is CEO of their company... his family consist of h...
189K 13.3K 46
Story by cutegir2002 A story full of adventures. Containing four love stories and lots of action. Strangers meeting in the same path, with the same m...
58K 2.3K 46
TYPE: ๐Ÿ”ฒ General Fiction | โœ”๏ธ Taekook ff | ๐Ÿ”ฒ Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...
526K 23K 46
[ C O M P L E T E D] "How do you expect me to figure out something when i am straight taehyung?" "Look we--- wait what???? s-- straight? You...?" "Y...