EXOTIC // Liskook

By smutmaker2000

15 Stories featuring Lisa and Jungkook. WARNING: This Novel will have SMUT and a whole other bunch of shit. U... More

Story 1: DM Trolling
Story 2: Euphoric Lust (SMUT)
Story 3: Wrong Pill (SMUT)
Story 4: My Boss Pt. 2 (SMUT)
Story 5: Not So Innocent (SMUT)
Story 6: Kissing Your Lips
Story 7: Get It Before You Lose It
Story 9: That's The Spot
Story 10: Making Amends (SMUT)
Story 11: What's 6 x 3 Pt. 2 (SMUT)
Story 12: Worth It (SMUT)
Story 13: Strip Street Fighter (SMUT)
Story 14: It's My Doing
Story 15: Exotic (YOU NEED HOLY WATER)

Story 8: We're Just Friends

3.6K 60 1
By smutmaker2000

LISA POV

I was with my friends in the park, and we were talking about some things. Here we had Jimin and Rosé, who were dating for a couple of months now, Taehyung and Jennie, who dated for 4 years, and Jin and Jisoo now just started to kick things off. Little did they know that Jungkook and I were dating as well. He was sitting across from me in the circle. We're hiding our relationship from our friends because we don't want the hassle of telling everyone. We have to pose as friends for them.

"Jungkook, when are you going to get a girlfriend," Jimin said.

"Oh, I don't know," Jungkook replied.

Whenever our friends talk to Jungkook or me about relationships, we usually give them the usual "I don't know." That gets us both nervous knowing that one wrong answer might give them hints about something.

"Come on, Jungkook, why haven't you gotten yourself a lady yet," Taehyung asked.

"I just don't have the time right now," Jungkook replied.

"Speaking of relationships, Lisa are you dating anyone," Jennie asked me.

"No, I'm not dating anyone," I responded.

"So you two aren't dating anyone," Jisoo said.

"Yep," Jungkook and I said in unison.

"Hey, I have an idea, you two should go on a date," Rosé suggested.

That statement surprised me and little bit and Jungkook too.

"Oh my god, that is a great idea Rosé, you two should date," Jin said.

"Guys, come on, Lisa and I are just friends," Jungkook buzzed in. "Right, Lisa."

"Yep, just friends," I added.

"Aww, man," Rosé complained.

Anyway, as the minutes passed, the sun was setting, and all of us were getting hungry. Jin, Jisoo, Taehyung, Jennie, Jimin, and Rosé all went back to their cars to get some food while Lisa and I stayed to watch in the park.

"Okay, guys, we'll be back in 1 hour, keep watch of our spot," and then our friends left.

Once they left, I immediately went over to Jungkook and rested my head on his shoulder.

"That was close, Lisa," he said.

"Yeah, next time, let's just act like we didn't hear them," I said.

Jungkook then pecked my lips before looking at the trees that were surrounding us.

"How long do you think we can keep this secret from our friends," I asked.

"I don't know, hopefully for a while," Jungkook said.

*sigh*

"Babe, you know we're going to have to tell them eventually," Jungkook said.

"I know, I don't want to think about that. All I'm thinking right now is being with you," I said.

Jungook and I cuddled for a bit before we lifted our heads up and stood up from the ground.

"Hey, let's take a walk for a bit around the park, see what this place has to offer," Jungkook said.

He then dragged my hand and brought me around the place, trying to find some secret spots. There was a hillside near the park, and we decided to check the site out to see what view we can get.

"Come on, Lisa, I want to see what's up there," Jungkook said, dragging my hand.

When we finally got up the hillside, we were met with a bench and a nice view of the city. The buildings, and mountains, and the color of the atmosphere made it very romantic for us.

"Wow, I didn't know that this was up here," I said in shock. "The city is lovely at night."

"Like you," Jungkook replied.

My face began to blush and buried itself in my legs.

"Oh, stop being so cheesy about it," I said.

"What, are you not beautiful," he asked.

"No," I replied.

"Okay, well, you're obviously lying," Jungkook said.

We took out our phones and took pictures of the view.

"Ahh, babe, stop photobombing. You messed up my shot," I whined.

"You little baby, come here," Jungkook said.

Just then, he wrapped his arms around my body and stayed like that.

"Are you going to get off," I asked?

"No, are you," I replied.

"No, let's stay like this," I responded.

The weather was cold, even with my jacket on. But Jungkook kept me with his boy heat, which made me comfortable and cozy. After some time, we transferred over to the benches and sat down. Jungkook, being weird as always, put his body across the bench and his head on my lap.

"Why can't we just cuddle properly for once," I asked.

"Okay fine," he pouted.

He got up from his position and let me rest on his shoulders. He then wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. Our faces turned towards each other and looked deeply into our eyes.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too," I replied.

Jungkook then brought me in for a passionate kiss, and I just melted in his lips.

"Oh, there you guys are~ AHHHHHHHHH, OH MY GOD!!!!" Rosé yelled.

Jungkook and I broke the kiss and looked up to see Rosé, who caught us kissing.

"Rosé, it's not what it looks like," I said.

She just grinned at us was about to burst.

"You guys, we're kissing, weren't you," Rosé giggled.

"No, we were doing something else," Jungkook said.

"No, two were kissing, so are you guys dating," she asked.

"We're just friends, Rosé."

"Wait until the others hear this," and then she ran down the hill back to our friends.

We chased down Rosé, trying to prevent her from spreading the news. We could hear her in the distance yelling.

"JUNGKOOK AND LISA WERE KISSING!!!!!!" Rosé screamed.

Yeah, I think they found out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 781 11
Hey I'm back, did you miss me. This series of one-shots will include 10 stories featuring Taehyung and Jisoo. WARNING, SMUT, AND A WHOLE OTHER BUNCH...
26K 1.1K 22
When the teacher assigned lisa to tutor jungkook because he is a transferee.after their first day of tutor jungkook invited lisa for dinner to get to...
199K 5.9K 34
What will you do if you met your husband again? Your husband that you never loved from the first place the husband who makes your blood boil everyti...
30.3K 461 9
9 smut oneshots featuring Jennie and Taehyung. WARNING: THIS NOVEL WILL CONTAIN SMUT AND A WHOLE OTHER BUNCH OF SHIT, THIS IS EXPLICIT AND IS SUGGEST...