intoxicating. / / fred weasle...

By dottydot0305

Maeve, was a quite unique girl. Whoever witnessed her smile or laugh was instantly intoxicated by her presenc... More

cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
the unread letters
Lily's Letter
alternative ending
thank you !!!
update // tik tok

Chapter 33

29.2K 831 1K
By dottydot0305

"What room was she talking about?" George asked Fred as they left the infirmary.

"Its just this random room we found last year, she cries in it a lot." He said , "But I don't think she's doing any crying today, she didn't seem sad."

They walked into the room, but there was no Maeve. But her bag did sit in the middle of the room.

"Where is she?"

"I don't know, maybe she went to the bathroom." The two sat down in some chairs.

"Im right here." She said poking her head out of the bag

The two boys screamed and jumped up.

"What the hell, Maeve!" George yelled

"What are you doing?" Fred was so confused with what was happening in front of his eyes. He watched the girl just climb out of the bag and stand in front of them.

"Want to see whats inside my bag?" She smiled.

The boys just stood there, eyes wide and their mouths open. She went up to them and pushed their mouths shut, "A bug could fly in there." She laughed.

"Maeve what is happening?" Fred asked, as she dragged the boys to her bag.

"Watch." She said as she put one leg in, and then another. And went down. Again the boys sat there in shock, she pocked her head out again. "Come on!"

The boys finally followed, "You first, she's your girl." George pushed Fred to the bag. He stuck one foot in, and then another, and then felt a ladder come from under him. He climbed down and found Maeve leaning against a door frame, soon George followed.

"Where are we Maeve?" Fred asked looking around, George walked up to the side of him, both looking at Maeve.

"Not sure, haven't named the place yet. My bag I guess." She laughed, "Here follow me." She grabbed the boys hands.

"Hagrid needed help hiding some of his animals while the Ministry was here for the tournament. So Dumbledore made me this bag, so I could watch them." She finally let go of the boys hands, they looked like little kids in a candy shop, they were bug eyed and looking everywhere.

Gerald came up to Maeve and she picked him up and sat him on her shoulders, he was playing with the top of her head. "This is Gerald." She said catching the boys attention.

"Gerald?" George laughed.

"Hagrid named him." She giggled.

"Which one is he?" The voice said

"What did you say?" She asked, the boys shrugged,

"Oh we didn't say anything." Fred answered going back to what he was looking at.

Was she going crazy, what are these voices she was hearing. She just shook the idea out of her head and continued to show the boys around. George was looking at a Fwooper on a branch. Fred and Maeve were just walking around holding hands.

"So this is all yours?" Fred asked

"For now. These are Hagrid's babies, I'm just watching." She looked up at him, "One day though."

"It'll be nice, to get away." He said, "You're in a better mood after hanging out with your creatures. I can tell that you get tired easily around large crowds."

"You noticed that?"

"I notice everything you do" he smiled

"You can come with me anytime." She looked up at him, "we can get away together."

"I'd like that." The two walked over to George looking at the Fwooper.

"Thats Franklin." Maeve told George

"What does it do, it just looks like an owl."

"It's song will make the listener go insane." She informed them. George stepped back from it, "He took is silencing charm already so you're safe, also you're already insane George." Her and Fred laughed.

"Well we've been in here for a while, we should get going. I think the name picking ceremony happening soon." The three began to leave, "I'll see you later tonight, Gerald."

"Goodbye" she shook her head, she was just hearing things. She climbed up the ladder and out the bag, she zipped it shut and headed off to the Great Hall.

When the reached the hall, Fred kissed Maeve's cheek and they went to their houses table. She sat down next to Cedric, "You excited?" She looked over at Cedric.

"Yeah."

She could tell he was nervous, she grabbed his hand. He gave her a thankful smile.

As Dumbledore stood in front of the Goblet, he announced that it would probably take a moment to begin offering names of the selected. He informed that who was called, to meet in the trophy room. The hall was all buzzing with whispers until the Goblet began to spit bits of light.

Dumbledore walked over to Goblet, the once blue flame turned red as it spit out the first name.

"The champion for Durmstrang is Viktor Krum!" Dumbledore announced. The Durmstrang students yelled with excitement.

"The champion for Beauxbatons... Fleur Delacour" The girls of Beauxbatons squealed and clapped.

Cedric squeezed Maeve's hand, "It's okay Ced, I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere. No matter what." He smiled at her.

"The Hogwarts champion... Cedric Diggory."

The Hufflepuff table went crazy, the students were bagging their fist on the table, clapping and screaming. Maeve and Julia stood up on the bench, jumping up and down cheering.

"THAT'S MY BOY! THAT'S MY BOY!" Maeve yelled with so much pride, while her and Julia hugged, jumping up and down.

The two sat down, she looked over at Fred who was just laughing at her excitement. She blew him a kiss, he pretended to catch it put it in his front pocket.

"Excellent!" Dumbledore continued, "I am sure I can count upon all of you, including the remaining students from Beauxbatons and Durmstrang, to give your champion every ounce of support you can muster. I don't expect it to be Maeve level support," he smiled at her.

"WHOOO!" She yelled from the table, causing a few to laugh.

"but the support they need." He was about to step down when the Goblet flickered and suddenly became red again. A piece of paper flew out, quickly grabbed by Dumbledore. The hall fell silent.

"Harry Potter"

Julia gasped, "what the hell." She muttered to Maeve.

"Harry Potter," Dumbledore called for him again.

Maeve looked over at the Gryffindor table, she saw Hermione pushing him forward and all eyes fell on him.

"HE'S A CHEAT!" Melvin yelled.

"He's not even seventeen!" Julia added. At this point, the Hufflepuff table was pissed, that Harry Potter just stole Cedrics spotlight.

"This is bullshit." Maeve looked at Julia. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 3.1K 119
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐖𝐞'𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚�...
55.5K 1.4K 82
***Not Edited: Read with that in mind*** You practically grew up a Weasley. Living right down the hill with your muggle parents, you were always curi...
807K 24.9K 111
"To die will be an awfully big adventure." As many as the Diggory siblings read over the line neither one of them were expecting to experience or wit...
2.2M 61.2K 68
Hanging over George's back, you grunted, "Seriously, put me down, Weasley." He shook his head and laughed gleefully while he carried you downstairs...