intoxicating. / / fred weasle...

Von dottydot0305

Maeve, was a quite unique girl. Whoever witnessed her smile or laugh was instantly intoxicated by her presenc... Mehr

cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
the unread letters
Lily's Letter
alternative ending
thank you !!!
update // tik tok

Chapter 32

31.5K 905 794
Von dottydot0305

The week went by slowly, Thursday afternoon, Hagrid asked Maeve to meet him at his hut. She made her way down there when she passed the wall that she found Bata the first time. She kept him at home this school term, they had a bunch of Bowtruckles at home, so she thought it would be better for him to socialize with them. She did miss him a lot, she loves her human friends, but sometimes when she's around people too long she gets lonely. She always enjoyed having a magical creature with her, she felt like they could understood her.

When she made it to his hut, she walked in to find Hagrid holding a bag.

"Hi Hagrid!" She sat down next to Fang.

"Oh, good you're here! I have something for you." Before he could hand it to her she asked,

"Do you ever think they're talking to you." She looked up at him.

"What?"

"Like do you ever just hang around magical creatures too long you think they're talking to you.?"

Hagrid knew exactly what she was talking about, she got the gift. It was happening.

"Anyways, I probably am just missing too much sleep, what did you say you had for me?" She asked before he could give her a reason.

"Oh, this bag." He handed her a carpet bag. It had a floral design on it.

"Oh.. Thanks Hagrid." She wasn't really sure why he was giving her this tote bag.

He laughed, "I know it's probably not your style, but what's inside you might like." Her face showed more confusion.

"Its bewitched, Mae." He smiled

"Like my grandfathers?" She jumped up, placing the bag down.

"Yeah, you see, I have a few creatures hidden around campus that I really don't want to get found. You know with the ministry being around for the tournament." He rubbed the back his neck. "I was hoping that you would look after them for me. With the bag."

"Oh course Hagrid!" She giggled, "I'll take great care of them!"

"Oh thank you! I know you will." The very large man engulfed the very small Hufflepuff into a hug. "They're all in there, I gave you enough food, medicine, ointment and their toys in there."

She smiled looking down at the bag. "Dumbledore bewitched it, so no one will be breaking out of it."

"He knows? That you're giving it to me?" She was uneasy.

"Yeah, it was his idea!"

"Wicked."

"Alright, well if you have any questions you can ask me. It'll seem like you're asking for class." He smiled. "Oh, please do look after my loves." He looked down at the bag.

"Of course, Hagrid. Always." She smiled and headed back up to the castle.

Hagrid watched the little witch walk away with the bag. He knew right when she mentioned the animals talking, that she had a gift. Maeve just thinks she hearing things, not that she's actually hearing them talk to her. He knew that when she starts to catch on, she'll talk to him. He didn't want to put it all on her in one day.

He laughed, "That is some girl." And went back into his house, "Hungry Fang?

When she reached the courtyard she ran into the twins. When they saw her they had excitement in their expression and then confusion at the ugly bag she was carrying.

"Are you leaving?" George asked

"What?" She was confused, "Oh the bag, no. I'll show you guys later. Im gonna go watch Ced put his name in, you coming?"

"Oh we'll be there in a minute. We have to finish something up." Fred answered.

"Okay see you soon."

Maeve was sitting with a few Hufflepuffs in the Goblet room, she was about to ask Julia a question when she saw the twins walk in giggling and hold two vials.

"Oh, what are these two up to." She sighed, Julia laughed, when Fred looked over at them he winked.

Ced had just put his name in the goblet, and went and sat next to Maeve, "What are they doing?" He asked.

"Being gits." She mumbled.

"Thank you, thank you, well lads we've done it," George said, Maeve was shaking her head.

"Cooked it up just this morning." Fred Beamed, she realized what they were going to do now. They're going to try and put their name in the goblet.

Hermione came in and sat in front of Maeve, "It's not going to work." Hermione sang, Maeve agreed.

"Oh yeah? And whys that , Granger?" Fred challenged.

"You see this? This is an age line. Dumbledore drew it himself."

"So?" Freds stubborn nature returned.

"So, a genius like Dumbledore couldn't possible be fooled by something pathetically dimwitted such as an age potion." Maeve chimed in, causing a few Puffs to laugh.

The twins looked up at Maeve with an innocent smile, "Well, thats why its so brilliant.." George began.

"... because it's so perfectly dimwitted." Fred finished.

Hermione was about to say something till Maeve put her hand on her shoulder, "They need to learn."

"Ready Fred?"

"Ready George."

"This'll be fun." Cedric leaned into Maeve, she just shook her head.

The two jumped into the circle, stood for a second and then looked proud. Maeve knew what was about to happen, so she got up and walked over to the entrance.

Suddenly, there was a loud explosion of noise and she saw the twins were thrown back roughly. When the twins got up, their hair was now white and were sporting full-length white beards. "Looks like me." Dumbledore leaned into Maeve, she just laughed. "I told them."

"I did warn you," he sang as he walked away from Maeve up to the boys. He told the boys to head to Madame Pomfrey's in order to get their beards removed.

"She is already tending to Miss Fawcett, of Ravenclaw and Mr. Summers, of Hufflepuff, both of who decided to age themselves up a little too," Dumbledore said in amusement. "Though I must say, neither of their beards is anything like as fine as yours."

Maeve was already waiting for the boys as they made their way to the entrance.

"Dont say it Maeve." George sighed walking past her.

Fred grabbed her hand as they left, she was laughing so hard.

"So this is what i'll grow old with." She laughed, a bit embarrassed that she said that, "since I wont be getting rid of you two any time soon, life would be boring." Nice save. Fred could only smile at that comment. He wanted to grow old with her, as well. Her and the boys walked into the hospital wing, to find two old looking young people laying in the beds. Madame Pomfrey ran up to the boys grabbing them, "I figured I'd be seeing you two today, thank you Maeve for bringing them."

Maeve smiled at the boys, "Meet me in the room when you're done here.." She told the boys.

"What room?" George asked.

"Oh that room, okay." Fred knew, she meant the room she's had multiple breakdowns in. The room the broke up in.

She made her way to the room with her new bag. She placed it down in the middle of the room, opened it and stepped in. She climbed down a ladder and found herself in a small shed, with a bed, hot plate, and a door. She opened the door to walk in, she was in awe. It was like she walked into her own little world, there was creatures all over the place, different rooms for each one. She walked into one room which was filled with bamboo, there was a demiguise, it had sweet eyes.

"Hello, love." She smiled as she placed her arm out, it climbed onto her back. The two walked around the rest of the rooms checking it out. She had so many new friends. She noticed, that the demiguise, who's name was Gerald, seemed a bit startled. Hagrid left her a list of names. She figured the boys were here.

"Alright, Gerald." She placed the little guy down on a tree branch, "Im having two friends over, one of them is kind of my boyfriend, I think. I don't know, he hasn't said anything."

"Hes dumb, then." She heard, there it was again, another bodiless voice. "I need to sleep more, I swear I'm hearing things." She smiled at the creature and went to the ladder to meet the boys, and welcome them to her world.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.6M 58.5K 68
"AUCH, I'M WOUNDED, SOMEONE HELP ME BEFORE SHE KILLS ME!" he yelled loudly and I couldn't help but laugh. "Shut up, the whole castle can hear you!" I...
56.7K 1.5K 82
***Not Edited: Read with that in mind*** You practically grew up a Weasley. Living right down the hill with your muggle parents, you were always curi...
110K 2K 108
________________________________________ *CURRENTLY RE-WRITING* finished by- 25/05/24 (hopefully) current re-write word count- 145,249 It's always...
10.1K 314 21
Book Three ---------------- Power Prophecy Series ---------------- Rose's life has been turned upside down. Whatever had happened to her and Harry in...