His Royal Highness | Woosan |...

By CHOCOHONEY-

**NO TRANSLATIONS ALLOWED** Prince Jung Wooyoung is the first born prince in the Aurora Kingdom. Choi San is... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLXIX
L
LI - Extra
LII - Extra

XXXII

4.2K 256 290
By CHOCOHONEY-

Part 2 of Today's double update 🥳
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Wooyoung and San sat down on the prince's bed together, reading books. It had been almost two months since the princesses got rid of Areum. Wooyoung can still remember the exact moment he found out.

Areum died." Yeona spoke looking at her nails.

"That was.. very blunt." Wooyoung spoke he was eating lunch with San in the prince's bedroom.

"Yeah. I saw her head." Sieun spoke, stealing one of Wooyoung's chocolate chip cookies and receiving a glare from San. San took one of his own cookies and gave it to the prince. 

"Her head?"  Wooyoung somehow didn't feel nauseous,"Well.. how do you guys feel?" Wooyoung asked.

"I do not feel any remorse at all." Yeona smiled. She had promised herself, after hearing about Wooyoung's trauma, that she would not let Areum continue to walk the Earth they lived on.

"Me either." Sieun and Jieun spoke at the same time before turning to glare at each other.

Wooyoung smiled softly,"Thank you guys.. I love you."

"Aww.. Youngie we love you too!"

・:*:・

"Are you doing alright Woo? You've been staring at the same page for a while now."

"Oh I'm fine. Just bored." Wooyoung closed the book and turned to San.

"Wanna mess around?" The knight asked with a smirk.

Wooyoung blushed, "And do what?"

"What do you think?" San asked, putting his book down and turning to look at the prince. The knight smirked before pulling Wooyoung into his lap. 

"Oh-" Wooyoung smiled shyly, "Okay."

The knight lifted Wooyoung's face up gently and kissed him on the lips softly. These days, when the two of them became more intimate, Wooyoung was less scared. In fact, with San on his mind, he was able to forget about Areum more. 

Occasionally, he would have bad days, and nightmares about the incident, but overall, he felt better about himself.

The knight kissed the area below Wooyoung's ear gently and the prince shivered. I missed this.. the prince thought to himself as San's grip around his waist tightened. I missed this a lot. 

The knight delicately ran his hands down the prince's back and onto the prince's ass. "Is this alright?" San asked.

Wooyoung looked down to see San's hands almost on his member. "Y-yes." He stuttered. He thought he would feel fear like before, because of Areum, but the fear was almost gone.

"Really?" San asked again. 

Wooyoung grabbed San's hand and put it on top of his clothed member. The knight blushed.

"Wooyoung-"

"I am fine San. If I wasn't I would have stopped by now." I want to grow past this fear.

"How far do you want to go?" San asked nervously.

".. I honestly.. wouldn't mind going all the way.."

"A-All the way-? W-Wooyoung-"

"Oh! Stop I'm getting embarrassed." Wooyoung blushed and crawled off of San.

"Do you really mean it?" San asked.

"Yes. Why would I suggest such a thing if I didn't mean it San. You know me."

"Oh wow." San stood up, "Okay. I think we need to shower first. Do you want to shower together-"

"I- um.. I'm going to shower alone." Wooyoung spoke and left. He had asked Yunho about how the process works for 'bottoms' and he found out that the preparation was a very embarassing task.

"Oh. Okay. I'll shower in my room too then."

《 🍯's/N: The rest of this chapter is basically smut- 》

・:*:・

The two males nervously sat down across from each other on the prince's bed.

"Okay." San murmured. "Wait." He went to his room to grab a few items before returning.

"What's that?" Wooyoung asked, looking at the condom and the special glass bottle of a clear pink substance.

"Mingi told me that these are things we need to use. One is lube and the other is a condom."

San remembered Mingi scolding him distinctly:

If you don't want Wooyoung to kill you, you will prepare him properly. Yunho almost broke up with me the first time because he wasn't stretched enough.

"Come here." San spoke and Wooyoung crawled towards San. "You can straddle me."

Wooyoung did as the knight suggested. "What happens next?" Wooyoung asked nervously.

"I um.. I finger you." San spoke softly.

"Oh." Wooyoung murmured,"Well? What are you waiting for? Do it."

San unscrewed the glass jar and put some of the pink sticky substance on his middle and ring fingers. That's what Mingi told me to do..

Nervously San inserted one into his boyfriend and Wooyoung whimpered. "Oh I'm so sorry-"

"Keep going San. It really doesn't hurt that bad." Wooyoung stroked San's hair and San blushed.

San pulled his finger out carefully and thrusted it back in. He continued doing so until Wooyoung stopped wincing with each thrust. "San add more fingers. I promise I'm okay."

"O-okay.." San stuttered and added his ring finger. Wooyoung moaned softly and rested his head on San's should as he arched his back.

"You're doing really well.. reaching so deep.." Wooyoung moaned.

San bit his lip in embarassment and placed his other hand on the prince's ass to help him stay up.

"Wanna add another one?" Wooyoung asked.

"Y-Yes." San murmured and added his index finger as well.

"Oh- Wow- You're so close to something-  T-Try curling your finger-" Wooyoung moaned and San felt himself harden more.

"Yeah- Yesyesyes-" Wooyoung's eyes were closed and he was practically riding the knight's fingers.

San released his lower lip and lick his lips nervously.

Wooyoung opened his eyes and looked at San,"You're so cute." He murmured, rolling his hips on San's fingers,"Look, you suggested we do this, and you're all embarrassed."

San nodded shyly.

Wooyoung rolled his hips on San's fingers once more before sitting down roughly, feeling San's fingers push against his prostate.

"Do you wanna be in me?" Wooyoung asked softly.

"M-Mhm.." San gulped as Wooyoung got off of his fingers.

The knight looked down to see his fingers sticky and covered in the warm lube.

"Put on the condom Sannie." Wooyoung murmured and the knight obeyed silently.

The prince moved to be on all fours and waited for the knight to put on the condom.

"I won't hurt you?" San asked.

"No. You can actually be a bit rough if you want to." Wooyoung spoke and San bit his lip. He didn't want to be rough with the prince, if anything, he liked when the prince was rough with him.

The knight slowly pushed himself into the prince and the prince bit on the bedsheets to conceal his grunts.

"Is this okay?"

"San you're really big. I don't remember you being this big in my hands." Wooyoung choked out a moan as San pulled out and thrusted again. 

"Do you feel good Sannie?" Wooyoung asked.

San nodded and . You're doing really good." Wooyoung praised San as San thrusted into him sloppily.

The prince buried his face in the sheets as San continued moving in and out of him, chasing his pleasure.

"I-is this okay?" San asked, moaning softly.

"Mhm~ Oh so good~ More than okay Sannie." Wooyoung moaned as San grinded into him. "Fuck p-pull out." Wooyoung moaned and San did as the prince asked.

"Did I hurt you? I thought it was okay-"

"Get on your back." Wooyoung spoke and the knight obeyed him silently. "I'll ride you now." Wooyoung murmured.

"A-aren't you tired?" San stuttered, looking up at the sweaty prince who smirked down at him.

"I'm not tired San." The prince lined up San's member to his hole and sat down slowly. "Woah okay- this angle makes you go much deeper-" Wooyoung moaned.

San whimpered seeing the prince in the sensual position. "Do you like this?" Wooyoung continued riding the knight.

San nodded with teary eyes from the amount of pleasure he felt. "Look at how wet you made me." Wooyoung murmured, causing San's dick to twitch.

"You made me like this." Wooyoung rolled his hips and San tensed.

"Woo I want to climax."

"Yeah?" Wooyoung smirked.

San nodded his head frantically.

"Wait a moment.. fuck-" Wooyoung grabbed his own member and stroked it quickly.

"Okay y-you can climax." Wooyoung murmured and felt San's member twitch and a warm feeling inside him.

"Oh-" Wooyoung came on San's chest.

Out of breath, the two of them stared at each other. "I.. love you.." Wooyoung spoke and San started to cry softly.

"I love you too." San whispered.

Wooyoung wiped San's eyes. "You're so cute."

San blushed through his tears. "I-I think you need to get off of me-"

"Oh right." Wooyoung got off of San's member. "I didn't think you would be this submissive." Wooyoung wrapped his arms around the knight.

"I didn't either." San murmured.

"Let's get cleaned up." Wooyoung spoke, and the two of them moved to clean up themselves and the bedroom.

・:*:・

An hour later the two of them laid down side by side. Wooyoung running his fingers through San's hair.

"How do you feel?" Wooyoung asked, checking in on the male.

"I feel really good.. what about you?" San looked up at Wooyoung.

"Oh I'm so happy." Wooyoung spoke and kissed the knight's forehead.

San smiled softly and cuddled closer to the prince. "I love you a lot."

"I love you too." Wooyoung responded.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 328 17
She tasted delicious. Her blood filled his mouth and her eyes widened like a lamb caught by the wolf. James had her pinned down on the floor, his nat...
268K 11.7K 36
โŒ— โŒ‡ little space AU ! wooyoung finds a lost plushie on the street . โare chu my dwaddy?โž wooyoung x san ยฉJIBREADS highest rankings :: 1 in #woosan...
32.7K 485 12
Just some random Fan Fiction on what happened after the movie or possibly during the movie.
634K 38.9K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...