๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ, ๐ณ๐๐ก โœ“

De -ISASTARRYNIGHT

โ‚Šหš.เผ„ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐›๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐›๐š... Mais

INTRODUCTION
FAMOUS BIRTHDAYS
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
AUTHOR'S NOTE
FOREVER YOURS

thank you <3

853 16 3
De -ISASTARRYNIGHT

hi christi here i just wanted to come on here for a second and say something really important to you guys.

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU

i know i'm not the biggest writer on here, i know i don't have a huge following, and don't have as many views as most but i just hit 4k views on perfect and i couldn't be happier.

i just wanted to thank you for reading and for voting and supporting me and this book i can't thank you guys enough.

this book means a lot to me and i really am glad you guys enjoyed it. i also couldn't have done this without you guys voting and reading every chapter.

i love each and every one of you and appreciate everything you have done for this book.

so once more thank you

and

bye loves <3

-christi

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

11K 618 29
๊’ฐ โžฐ๐Ÿ’ญ๐Ÿ ๊’ฑ ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜†! [๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™] ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๏ฟฝ...
136K 2.8K 30
๏ผˆ๐Ÿ’๏ผ‰ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญโœ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ โ†ช๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–ป๐—’๐—‡ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–บ๐—Ž๐–ป๐—‹๐–พ๐—’...
3.7K 7 19
read to find out