Within His Protection (Tokyo...

By AshidaTsukimiya

A girl named Seijo Yukari was born with an outstanding ability to regenerate and is very advantageous to Ghou... More

*Note*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
*Note*
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111: END
*Note* (Altered Worlds)

Chapter 74

2.8K 121 17
By AshidaTsukimiya

Chapter 74

(Seijo Yukari)

I furrowed my eyebrows and opened my eyes. My vision wasn't clear at first so, I waited for it to adjust to the light.

I'm in my room in Anteiku..

I had a dream. A very embarrassing one. I dreamt that Kaneki-kun was crying and I felt his tears splashed on my cheek. And also, he gave me a kiss which is full of his feelings. I'm really embarrassed to say that I felt love from it but.. I'm really happy..

I wish it was true, though. If our feelings are mutual then, I'm really very glad to have him as the man of my life. Well, it doesn't look obvious to me. He doesn't treat me as a girl at all. Maybe he still thinks of me as the boyish Yukari from back then.

Suddenly, I'm hearing small snores. It's quiet and little. It's coming from beside me. I looked at the side and Kaneki-kun was sleeping at my side. He had his arms on the bed and his head placed on top of his arms.

Now that I think about it, the rooms smells clean and fresh. He probably got tired from cleaning it..

Suddenly remembering him eating me, the blood rushed up to my face. Boy.. The way I screamed and moaned was like a smut scene. But, it wasn't! It wasn't like that, okay?! It was just in a state of crisis! Kaneki-kun is in a serious state of starvation..

I just wanted to help him.. Well, I've been going through this extent.. so, that means, I really do love him.

I let out a sigh of defeat. Why do I have to fall in love with a Ghoul? It's not that I'm blaming Kaneki-kun. I'm blaming myself for falling for him.. But, I don't regret it. I actually like the feeling of falling in love..

It's just that, a relationship between a human and a ghoul is difficult..

Suddenly, my stomach growled in hunger. Woah.. This sucks..! I'm hungry.

"Mnnn..?" Kaneki-kun exclaimed, sitting up while rubbing his eyes.

What the heck..! Did my stomach's roar wake him up? OMG. That is so lame! Damn! It's so un lady-like!

"H-Hi.. Did you sleep well?" I said to skip the embarrassing moment.

"Yeah.. I woke up because of a stupid sound that a stomach makes when it needs food." He said while looking at me emotionlessly.

I averted my gaze as my cheeks were burning. So, he heard it! Gosh, it's so embarrassing..!

"Yukari.." He said in a low tone, expressing sadness as he gently held my hand.

He looked at me straight into the eye. His eyes revealed sorrow and seems apologetic.

"I'm sorry.. and thank you.." He faintly smiled.

I was shocked by his words. Of course, I feel happy but.. He didn't have to show such a sorrowful expression.

"That's okay. I'm happy I can be of use to you." I smiled as I squeezed his hand gently.

A smile crept to his lips. I can see that he's happy of my response. I couldn't help but smile as well.

(Kirishima Ayato)

Me and my subordinates had already reached the 20th ward. I have to search for a clue regarding the Rose Apple. But, I'm totally unprepared. But, whatever, I'll just look for a suspicious girl around the area. We're currently in an dark alley where no one usually passes by.

I turned to my men.

"You dumbasses, listen to me." I ordered.

"Yes." They all looked at me.

"Our main objective is to look for a human girl called Rose Apple. She's not an ordinary human, in fact, she can regenerate. If anyone of you sees a suspicious human girl, take her. You may use force but, no unnecessary violence." I said.

"But, how can we identify her?"

"I don't know. But, if you think that she's beyond human, then, bring her to me. I'll inform you when the information from Tatara-san arrives. Do you understand?" I said.

"Yes!" They answered in unison.

"Don't come back empty-handed. If you do, you'll get a beating from me where you can't even cough out blood anymore." I glared at them.

"Yes!" They answered with enthusiasm once again.

They spread and went into different directions. I'll take my time wandering off in this sh*tty place. I went to the town and wandered around.

Suddenly, my phone buzzed. I took it out and answered the call. It was a call from one of the subordinates of Noro.

Me: What?

Him: Ayato-san?

Me: What the hell do you want?

Him: Noro-san asked me to tell you some info about the Rose Apple.

Me: Spit it out then.

Him: The Rose Apple has regenerative abilities--

Me: I already know that, dumbass!

Him: Well another is, she looks young.

Me: Young? How the hell would you know that?

Him: Once the Rose Apple matures at the age of fifteen, she will be prettier and will never age. So, she should look like around the same age as you.

Me: Ah. I get it. Now scram.

Him: Yes.

I hanged up. I can't help but smirk. Looks like, it'll be easier to hunt for that b*tch. Hehe. I looked around and search if I could get a pretty woman around the same age as me.

As I turned my head, I saw one. She's a high school student. Now, I've got one victim. I ran towards her and stealthily followed her. I put my hood over my head and wore my mask just in case.

Once there were no people around, I hid up a corner and took the opportunity to grab her and cover her mouth.

"Mmmmmm!" She exclaimed while struggling.

"Shut up or I'll kill you." I said as I brought out a small knife to scare her.

I can hear her heart beat and it's really going out of rage. She's too scared. She struggled harder and stepped on my foot. You little...!

*Stab!*

I stabbed her at her stomach and the blood spurted out. Let's see if you'll regenerate. I waited for a few minutes but her blood just keeps on sipping out. Too bad, you're not the one I'm looking for. I didn't cut too deep so, she'll probably survive that if someone comes and helps her.

Since you're not the Rose Apple, I don't care about what happens to you, sh*tty human.

I placed my hands in my pocket and started walking away. Now, for the next victim, here I come.

(Kirishima Touka)

---Dream---

When I woke up, I was lying on the ground. I looked at my surroundings and realized that I was in an abandoned alley. I stood up to explore the place.

"Yukari!!!" Kaneki called in despair.

I ran towards the direction where I heard his voice. I was shocked to see Kaneki covered in wounds and injury, crawling on the ground with a tall and big ghoul with a creepy mouth designed mask using his kagune to hold Kaneki down.

What shocked me the most is Ayato evilly smirking with Yukari lying down, unconscious on his side.

I started boiling with anger. I felt my kakugan appearing and my kagune activating. I dashed towards him and unleashed my kagune.

"Ayato!!!" I yelled as I aimed thousands of shards coming from my hardened wings.

He was able to block and aimed for a counter. He was able to kick me and punch me successfully. I spit out blood from the hard impact of his attack.

"Touka-chan!" Kaneki exclaimed, worrying.

The tall Ghoul who had a creepy mouth designed mask used his kagune to pierce Kaneki in his stomach. He spitted out blood was left lifeless

"Kaneki!"

I turned to Ayato angrily.

"Ayato.. What the hell did you do?!!" I yelled in anger.

"What? I was having fun." He answered with a smirk.

"You hurt my friends..! You bastard! I'll kill you!" I yelled.

"Friends? You're still into that cheap sh*t? Your acting like a garbage again." He chuckled as he ridiculed me.

"Ayato! Snap out of it! Hurry up and leave Aogiri--"

He threw sharp shards from his wings at me. It pierced my shoulders and stomach deeply. The blood splashed out as I felt the pain.

"Ugh..!" I exclaimed in pain.

"You don't tell me what to do, baka aneki. You're just a piece of sh*t who wants to interact with humans. I'm not like you." He said.

He walked towards Yukari and crouched.

"I'm a Ghoul." He stated sternly.

He picked Yukari in his arms and turned around.

"Ayato! Where are you taking her?! Hey!!!" I called but, he ignored me.

"Say good bye to your beloved friend.. Baka aneki." He said as he and the big Ghoul started walking away.

"Hey!! Ayato!!" I called.

"Yukari!! Yukari!!!!" I yelled.

---End---

End of Chapter 74

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 118 16
In Kamii University, Kaneki meets a beautiful girl and she is a half ghoul same like him. But how's their relationship will be between two of them???
88.4K 2.4K 29
(Y/l/n) (Y/n) was dating a ghoul that is known as 'Snake Reaper'. His real name was Kagome Jack. She was a human at the time and knew the risk of bei...
42.8K 1K 59
WARNING : VERY BAD WRITING !! • ken kaneki x female ghoul ! reader • BOOK 2
4.8K 186 32
I don't own the the story of Tokyo ghoul and Tokyo ghouls re or the characters. I only own Yasha and small little plot lines I create. Yasha Natsumi...