SupernaturalxReader

By callmewinchester_

Supernatural oneshots for all your dissociative needs. More

Avoiding Chores with Classic Rock(DeanxReader)
Driving Lessons(CastielxReader)
She's My Soulmate (DeanxReader)
The Hat(DeanxReader)
Flower Crowns (Crazy!CasxReaderxDean)
Hey Stranger (Demon!DeanxReader)
Scorched Wings (CasxReader)
Still Here (DeanxReader)
Disney Marathon(CasxreaderxDean)
Sugar Fix (SPNxReader)
Storm Clouds (CasxReader)
Jailbird (SPNxreader)
Frozen Puns (SamxReaderxDean)
Not Dead (Gabrielxreader)
Calm Down Simba (SamxReader)
Retro Music and Vintage Cars (deanxreaderxsam)
Hippie Phase (crazy!cas x reader)
I Don't Like Green Food (winchestersxreader)
Open Road (DeanxReader)
Timeout (WinchestersxReader)
Good with the Bad (SamxReader)
Angel Impersonation(Team Free WillxReader)
Hungry Hunters (Team Free WillxReaderxGabriel)
Hunters Vs. Wild (WinchestersxReader)
Rib Fractures (Team Free WillxReader)
Hide-and-Seek with a Side of Terror (SamxReader)
Amateur Dentistry (WinchestersxReader)
Whatchu want? (Deanxreader)
Refreshments (DeanxReader)
Author's Note...Please Read!
Grand Theft Arbor (A Christmas-y DeanxReader)
A Christmas Tree (Sam x Reader)
Cookie Carpenters (Castiel x Reader)
Still Dean (Dean x Reader)
A Word to Describe You -Preference-
Servants of God (Castiel x Reader)
Update 5/4/17
Preference-Food Sharing
The Microchip Has Been Compromised (Dean x Reader)
Marooned (Dean x Reader)
Envious (Dean x Reader)
Incapacitated (Sam x Reader)
Angelic Assembly (Cas x Reader)
Cosmic Distraction (Dean x Reader)
Cold Shoulder (Dean x Reader)
Dust Devils (Gabriel x Reader)
Balanced Breakfast (Sam x Reader)
Burn, Baby Burn (Winchesters x Reader)
It's Aesthetic: Dean x Reader
It's Aesthetic (Supernatural x Reader)
It's Aesthetic: Team Free Will x Reader
It's Aesthetic: Supernatural x Reader
John's Journal (Dean x Reader)
Take Me Down (Dean x Reader) Pt. 1
Take Me Down (Dean x Reader) Part 2
Take Me Down (Dean x Reader)- Part 3
True Family (Sam x Reader)
Take Me Down (Dean x Reader) -Part 4

Super Mario Adventures (DeanxReader)

5.5K 289 109
By callmewinchester_

“Dean look at what I found!” He turned to see you standing in the doorway holding up a SuperNintendo, a grin plastered on your face.

“Where did you manage to find that?” he asked.

“I was looking through the stuff in the basement and found it in a box with a bunch of movies and stuff,” you said as you began hooking up the system to the TV.

“Didn’t Bobby ban you from digging around his stuff whenever you ruined his whole file organization?”

“Yes well Bobby isn’t here is he? And he over reacted last time, I only dropped two boxes of files.”

“They were all in Latin. It took like five hours to get everything back in order,” Dean stated.

“Yes okay I made a mess blah blah it’s in the past now do you want to play or not?” you asked. “I’ll even let you go fiiiirst,” you sang dangling the controller in front of him.

“Fine,” he sighed. “But only because there’s absolutely nothing to do.”

“This is the only game he had. Lucky us it’s a good one,” you said holding up the game cartridge that read “Super Mario Bros. 3”. You stuck the game in and sat down on the floor, your back against the couch. Dean changed the channel but instead of the title menu all you saw was a black screen with green bars across the bottom.

“Ah what,” Dean said in disappointment. “One game and it doesn’t even work? Don’t I deserve to at least have some fun?”

“Calm down princess,” you said sliding the power bar down. “You just have to clean the game.” You took the cartridge out and began to blow the dust out of the bottom.

“Oh yeah (y/n) you blow tha—agh!” Dean yelled as you hit him in the face with a pillow. You finished cleaning the game and stuck it back in the Nintendo. This time when you powered the console on the TV lit up with the title menu. The theme song played and Mario and Luigi began running across the screen along with Goombas and Koopas. Dean hit the single player option and the world one map appeared on screen.

“This will be a piece of cake,” Dean said as he selected level one. He easily squished the first Goomba of the game and caught the mushroom that came out of the block he smashed. “I mean, it was made in the 80s it’s barely a video game at all.”

“Yeah whatever just watch out for the pipe. There’s a piranha plant in it and we only have five lives,” you said.

“And that matters why?” He said as he made his way to the pipe. He was about to jump over it when he got hit with the plant’s fireball which caused Mario to shrink in size. “Ah cmon that’s not fair! Since when can plants breathe fire?!”

“I told you to watch out,” you said.  Dean just grunted in reply and managed to jump over the plant but unfortunately landed right in front of a Goomba. Without enough time to jump over, it simply walked right into him causing Mario to die and fall off screen.

“Dean!” you exclaimed. “We can’t lose our lives on these baby levels we need them for later!”

“It’s not my fault! That thing got right in front of me I couldn’t avoid that!”

“Give me that it’s my turn,” you said snatching the controller away from him.

You managed to clear the first level easily, which irritated Dean. You gave the controller to him and he cleared the second level easily enough. You both kept switching off and were making good progress until you got to level seven. This particular level, which involved jumping from one floating platform to the next, was timed. This meant that the screen moved forward at a steady pace, and if you stayed standing still you would be pushed off screen. You and Dean currently had eight lives, but that quickly dwindled down. You were down to the final life when it was Dean’s turn again.

“Alright Dean, you can do this. This is our last one, it’s all or nothing,” you said. He looked at the screen with determination and pressed the start button. He jumped this way and that, managing to land on all the platforms that floated his way. He managed to pass the halfway point, which neither of you had managed to do yet, and was even about to clear the level. He only needed about two more jumps to make it to the ground, where he could walk to the finishing point. He walked near the edge of the platform, where you expected him to jump. Except when he got the edge he didn’t jump, he simply walked off and fell off screen.

“No No NO!” Dean yelled. “I said jump! Jump! He didn’t listen! The little bitch just walked off! He didn’t even try to jump!”

“We have to start all over now because of you!” you exclaimed as you continuously hit Dean with the pillow from before.

“Will you stop!” he said as he grabbed the pillow from you. “We didn’t even make it that far so it won’t take long to catch back up.” He handed you the controller and you went back to sitting on the floor. You both managed to get back to dreaded level seven without too much difficulty. Dean was able to clear it this time and the rest of the world was cleared without too much trouble.

“I have a question,” Dean said as you cleared the castle level. “If Peach got kidnapped and taken away all suddenly, how did she have the time to write Mario this letter and leave him that wing item thing? That doesn’t make much sense.”

“Maybe she had it written out before?” you replied.

“Oh so she knew she was gonna get kidnapped? You know this is all very suspicious. I bet her and Bowser where in on this together from the beginning. They led Mario to all these dangerous worlds in the hopes that he would die along the way. Peach was a backstabber the whole time. Everything is a big lie,” he explained.

“Yeah okay I’m pretty sure that’s not what happened,” you said.

“That’s just what they want you to think.”

You and Dean ended up playing for hours. You didn’t even notice or hear Sam enter the room and ask what you guys were doing. Even when he left and came back with food you still didn’t pay any attention to him. Your minds were too focused on the game to notice anything else. Sam decided it was best to leave you two alone and he elected to spend his time at the kitchen table reading. You two remained focused and silent for a few minutes, but it wasn’t long before you were both shouting at the TV again.

That’s crap I totally jumped!” you yelled.

How do you say get the fuck out of the way in Koopa Troopa?” Dean said irritated.

“That fish has it out for me I swear to god it’s the same freaking fish killing me every time it’s just waiting for me.”

“Who commissioned all these cannons to be built?! Who said ‘you know what this place is missing? 500 cannons! Let’s just throw cannons everywhere!’”

“Oh okay I have to jump on this jerk like 100 times but he hits me once and I die? Yeah that’s totally fair.”

YOU ARE A PLUMBER MARIO WHY ARE WE EVEN IN THIS SITUATION! “

This went on for hours and when Sam came downstairs the next morning he saw you and Dean still sitting on the floor in front of the TV.

“Are you guys seriously still playing that stupid game?” he asked.

“There is nothing stupid about going on a perilous journey to rescue a princess Sammy,” Dean said as he watched you dodge lava and fireballs.

“You two should probably think about giving it a break. You guys need to sleep, and eat. How many hours have—”

“Shh!” you said, cutting Sam off. “Sam be quiet you’re distracting me!”

“Get out of here Sam she’s on a roll and we can’t afford to have you mess it up,” Dean said, still not looking away from the TV. Sam just sighed and walked off to kitchen and made himself breakfast. He was almost finished with his meal when Bobby walked in through the front door. He tried to say hi to you and Dean but you both just grunted at him.

“What’s up with those losers?” Bobby asked as he laid his duffel bag on the table.

“Sleep deprivation most likely,” Sam replied taking a bite of his toast. “They’ve been playing that game since yesterday morning and they haven’t stopped.”

“Well they’re gonna have to stop now,” he said walking over to you. “Hey you guys need to cut this crap out. I need this whole area to lay out some maps so move it. Hey I’m talking to you!” he said when neither of you replied.

“Yeah yeah Bobby we heard you. But you’re maps are gonna have to wait until we’re done,” Dean said taking the controller from you.

“Boy, I am not playing with you two,” Bobby said with a scowl.

“Bobby shhh,” you said.

“Alright that’s it,” Bobby said walking over to the game console.

“Bobby what are—,” you began to ask. You then saw that he was reaching out for the power button. “BOBBY NO!” you yelled lunging forward. But you were too late, Bobby had already turned the game off.

“What have you done!” Dean yelled. “(y/n) turn the game back on it might still be there!” You scrambled over Dean and slid the power on but when Dean entered the game you saw that you were both back at world one, level one.

“Bobby you just erased like 30 hours of work! We were on the last world! WE WERE ALMOST DONE!” Dean yelled as you started sobbing. “How could you do that to us! You’re supposed to be our friend!” Bobby ignored Deans ranting and your sobs and went upstairs. It took him less than ten minutes to find the maps he was looking for. When he returned downstairs he saw Dean still sitting on the floor, his back against the sofa, and was expecting to get into another argument with him. But as he got closer saw that Dean was actually asleep, his head lolled to side. He looked down and saw that you were asleep as well with your head resting on his lap, tracks of tears still on your face. He looked over in disbelief at Sam who was still at the table reading the newspaper.

“They’re like toddlers,” Sam said. “I gave them some water to calm down and five minutes later they both passed out.”

“I am really getting too old for this,” Bobby said as he put a quilt over you and Dean.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.2K 494 62
I don't own any of the characters. I write the story line based off ideas I have had on my own, or imagines/other one shots I had read. All rights to...
165K 2.7K 63
Just a few imagines I thought of and thought I'd share. These are for the Sam girls out there! I know I enjoy reading Sam imagines so I thought this...
6.2K 176 40
Collection of Supernatural one-shots and drabbles featuring multiple situations and characters. All reader-insert or with an original character.