๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐„ ๐†๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๏ฟฝ...

By k-kirstein

"๐‡๐Ž๐–'๐’ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ,๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ’ ๐˜๐„๐ ๐„๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜" "๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐ˆ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“" ----เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ i... More

Ah Shit, Here we go Again
HEY HEY HEY! A Job you say?
Cookies
Hackers and Heroes
Just Flying By
Two Birds
His Emotions
Excuse her for being Antisocial
His Shirt
Kiddie Table part 1
Kiddie Table part 2
Kiddie Table part 3
Waiting
Cooking by the Book
Girly Habits
A Whole Ass Mood
His lip corners
Bumpy Falls and Cuts
That Boy Sus
What's worse than a rapist? A child. No.
Cats Out of the Bag
Surprise
Lipstick ๐Ÿˆ
Toddler Time + Sprout
By The Minute
Segsy ๐Ÿ‹
Five Brands On Aisle Five
Answered With Pee
Like A Puzzle
Shiny Buns
Ah Yes This ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘Œ
His Rules
Kai's Spree Deal ๐Ÿ‹
Wishing On Stars
The Spicy Answering Chisaki ๐Ÿˆ
She's Eri shes seven, and She's learning how to read, maybe...
Eri Chisaki
Moanday with Daddy ๐Ÿ‹
One Free Ticket to Crazy Zoo
Black Stick
The S is not Silent
Fumihiro Saves the Day
I Need Loyalty
Living Hell Brought Angels
Tiny Pinky Promise
Beautiful
Attention from Mommy ๐Ÿˆ
Oooo A Working Man
What the โœจfawk โœจ
Steps
Mini Voices
Yes To The Dress
Mr. and Mrs.
Life ๐Ÿ‹

His Problem ๐Ÿ‹

6.2K 207 840
By k-kirstein

In a row? YeS. 🍋 means lemon 18+ sexual content! You have been warned. Imma act up. Enjoy~
____________________________________

Eri, had on the brightest and most beautiful smile ever. Precious as she was and brighter than the universe.

"Y-you both love each other! Ow!" She yelled and was so happy looking at you and Kai, she bumped into the counter.

Her blanket fell as she rubbed her head. "Eri are you alright?!" You asked worried from the counter. Kai was holding your thighs.

She shook her head and faced up with a huge smile. "Yes I'm okay!" She grinned and lifted her hands up. "Y/n I want to sit with you!" She said jumping.

You laughed at her. "Kai can you pick her up, please?" You asked him with a smile. Kai looked at you with love and slowly picked Eri up.

Eri, didn't even care it was her dad. She was too excited. He placed her on the counter with you.

You opened your arms with a big smile. Eri looked between you and her dad multiple times before pulling you both in.

"I-I love you." She said in both of your arms, sitting on your lap. You laughed and so did Kai, snuggling in more.

Everyone pulled away and Eri leaned on you. "Daddy why do you have Y/n's lipstick on?" She asked pointing at it.

You stared wide eyed at the girl. "E-Eri you don't need to-" "We were kissing." Kai stopped you and answered blankly.

"K-Kai!" You yelled at him with a blush. He smirked. Eri smiled again. "Kiss again! Kiss again! Please?" She asked bouncing in your arms.

She was laughing. "Kiss daddy!" She told you with puppy eyes. She's too precious. You smiled and turned to Kai.

"I know you can't resist me either." He joked and you rolled your eyes. "Be quiet." You said before giving him a short kiss on the lips, though he wanted more.

Eri got even more excited. "Yay again!" She was laughing and clapping her hands.

You tickled Eri and she began to giggle again. "Later. Now why are you awake little miss?" You asked, stroking her messy hair.

Kai went to clean the lipstick off. Eri shrunk down. "I-I t-thought you were l-leaving Y/n. I w-was going to miss y-you." She shyly spoke.

Your heart squeezed as to how much Eri cared. "Don't worry Eri, I'm still here. I'll stay with you, okay?" You hugged her tight.

Eri hugged back and nodded. You looked back at Kai, he was handing you wipes to clean your makeup.

You pulled away and Eri silently waiting for you to finish on the counter. "You heard your daughter?" You whispered to Kai. He had on a small side smile. "Yes, and I'm okay with you staying the night." He spoke, a small blush on you.

"Can we watch a movie?! Together?" Eri said having lots of energy. You laughed again. "Just for a while, then bed." You said. "Yay! I'm going to watch a movie with daddy and Y/n because they love each other!" She was all giddy again.

Kai gently picked Eri up and she ran to the sofa. You both watched her new happy side. "Time to put you down." Kai said picking you up.

"Hey! You didn't even wa-" Kai stopped you and placed his lips on yours with a passionate kiss. His gloves snaked around your waist as you kissed back.

"Daddy, Y/n come!" Eri said beginning to turn around. Before she could see the sight, you pulled away.

"C-coming!" You took your heels off and hopped towards her. "God my feet are killing me." You said sitting down. Kai followed and smirked. "That won't be the only thing killing you later on." He said, you were wide eyed.

"Closer!" Eri smiled making you all huddle together. She was in the middle. You were laying beside her, head leaning on Kai's shoulder. Kai was laying his head on yours, all on the sofa.

_______________

About twenty minutes into the movie, you both heard slight snores. Eri fell asleep, with a smile.

"She really was tired." You said turning off the television. "Mm are you tired Y/n?" Kai asked staring at Eri's breathing. "Just a little bit." You said with a yawn.

"I think I can change that." Kai said lifting up your chin, his nose making contact with yours, as your lips soon found each other's again.

You melted as Kai nibbled on your lower lip. His arm went around Eri to grab your waist. Giving no signal his tongue swatched across your lip and entered forcefully.

With one hand you held Eri, while the other went to twist locks of Kai's brown hair around your finger.

The males hand that was on your waist flew down to grab your ass. He squeezed it causing you to moan again, he smirked.

Eri began to squirm. Feeling her you both parted. Eri snuggled towards you more and opened her lazy eyes.

You saw the tiny eye bags on her. "Eri your tired. You need to go back to sleep." You quietly spoke, caressing her chubby cheek.

"No, I-I want you t-to take me to bed." Eri said rubbing her eyes. You kissed the top of her forehead. "Okay I will, close your eyes." She didn't need an extra reminder and quickly shut her eyes.

So cute. You thought lifting a droopy Eri up and laying her down on your shoulder. You stood up with a tired bones.

Kai chuckled deeply and followed your lead. "I guess I need to start upping my game." He said stepping in front, towering over you.

"Upping your game for what?" You asked with a confused smile. He bent down by your ear to talk. "It seems that she loves you more than I do right now. I might just change that." He whispered and gave you a quick kiss on your cheek.

As you kept thinking about his words, you finally realized what he meant. Wait no, did he actually just mean that? He implied it, right? You internally asked yourself.

Feeling your cheeks slowly rise with a deep blush you began to walk forwards. "Pit stop." He said giving you a swift kiss, tongue slipping in just a bit.

"K-Kai!" You yelled with a furious blush. "Y/n~" he smirked moving away.

You shook your head and rolled your eyes. Yet, you couldn't help but break out into another smile.

Walking up the stairs with Eri in your arms Kai followed suit behind. Though going up, he was staring and your curves in your f/c dress.

_________________

Getting into Eri's room her lamp was still on dimly lighting the room.

You could see her tiny unicorn thrown on the bed and her blanket all crumbled up. The same routine.

You bent down and laid her on the bed. With one last kiss on her forehead you gave her the unicorn plushie, she hugged it tight despite being sound asleep.

Turning around to leave, you felt a small hand grab the fabric of your dress again. You glanced back and Eri and her eyes were still closed.

"I really love you Y/n." She yawned and turned back to face her fall. "I love you too Eri." You quietly said back at the little girl.

Y/n's my mommy, she is my mommy. Eri repeated in her mind, and fell asleep with a tiny smile.

Your shoulder felt a little wet, Eri had drooled on it while you walked her upstairs. Kai obviously didn't know, he was tired of waiting with the problem he had.

Coming up towards you, his arms snapped around your waist and he laid his chin right on Eri's drool. "Why the hell is it wet?" He asked very confused and concerned.

Your shoulders began to move up and down as you tired to contain your laugh inside. "You just put your chin right on top of your daughter's drool." You snorted.

Kai pulled away as fast as a train and wiped his chin with the black tie around him. "This is why I like to keep my mask on." He said wiping the wet substance from his face.

You strutted over towards the male. "I think I like you better without a mask." You told him staring at the height difference.

The smug look returned back onto Kai's face. "Oh really? Is that a compliment?" He asked placing his forehead in contact with yours. "Maybe." You responded before wrapping your arms around him and roughly kissing him.

Kai kissed back exploring your wet cave already. Slowly, your leg lifted up and wrapped around his waist. Kai used his gloved hand and held your bare leg tight.

After a heated kiss, it was just beginning.

"Let's take this to the bedroom." He winked a golden yellow eye. Before you could respond, he hung you over his shoulders and headed towards his room.

You felt your fingers grow hot as he held you tight. "Kai what the hell!" You slightly yelled at him.

He chuckled. "If you keep being aggressive, your just turning my on even more Y/n~" he said in a lust filled tone.

Next thing you know, you were thrown on the bed. Kai shortly climbed on top of you. Both of you were still in dressy clothes.

Your hair sprawled across his pillows. "Oh so your a top?" You teased him. Kai went down getting closer to your face. "Only for you, I'll be the dominant one." His lips fell on yours again.

You kissed back. His kiss became hungrier as his tongue swiped across your lips. You let him enter and his tongue glided in.

His gloved fingers pulled the straps of your dress down. You pulled your arms out and started to play with his hair, roughly.

Kai's tongue left your mouth and went to leave more hickeys on you. Darker this time. With his gloved hands he began to take your dress off.

You paused. "W-wait." You said out of breath. "What?" He asked also breathing hard. "T-take your gloves off." You said holding his wrists now.

Kai blinked. "I-I can't. I'll hurt you." He said looking away. You made him turn towards you. "No you won't, I promise. Please?" You asked desperately.

He smiled and seductively bit them off. He looked at his hands, and went back to slowly removing your dress.

Your hands were free. You smiled and removed his tie, along with his shirt.

His rock hard abs showed. You traced your arms along the lines, kissing his lips. Kai went back to leaving hickeys after your kiss.

He found your sweet spot, sucking furiously on it. You moaned louder and louder. "K-Kai ngh~." You moaned out, feeling your area grow wet again.

"You like that Y/n~." He seductively said staring at you. Bra and panties on only. He tongue went to mark more spots along your torso.

While in the back removing your bra with his slender fingers. "Get rid of this." He threw it across the room along with his shirt and your dress.

You gasped as his golden yellow orbs eyed your breasts. "Perfect~." He breathes out and playing around with them in his hands.

"K-Kai ahh~." You moaned pulling on his brown locks. "Y/n~" he groaned in response.

He stopped teasing you and started to remove his belt and pants, throwing them as well. Once he did, a big bulge was in his boxers like a tent.

"Will you help me take care of my problem?" You asked leaving kissed all over you.

"Nghh y-yes." You said with another moan. "Good girl~" he left a kiss on your lips, trailing down to remove your wet panties with his teeth.

He ripped them off and saw your dripping wet situation. Deciding to tease more, he inserted two slender fingers in and out of it.

Your nails gripped his back leaving deep red marks. Kai groaned deeply and went faster with his fingers. He took them out and licked off your pre-cum. "Y/n. Are you ready~." He asked getting his boxers ready.

You blushed holding his muscular chest. "Y-yes." You responded with swollen lips.

He smirked removing his boxers. Out came his large boner. His problem.

"Ready Y/n~." He asked kissing you lovingly. "J-just put it in." You moaned.

"Alright. I don't have a condom." He said. "A-wha gah!" You moaned loud as his member went inside you.

"Don't worry, I'll try and pull out." He said pulling in and out. Going faster and faster inside of you even more. "K-Kai ngh y-your going to fast." You gripped him tighter.

"I'll go faster." He moaned grabbing the headboard of his bed and inserting himself faster inside.

Minutes later you felt your stomach knot up in pleasure. "K-Kai I-I think I'm g-going to cum~" you moaned with a red face.

He kept going and slamming against you. "M-me too. Cum together Y/n~." He groaned feeling it as well.

Seconds later, Kai released just in time to spray all over the bed. Your let the cum out on the sheets as well. He only cleaned the cum a little.

Then he fell besides you, hugging you close. "K-Kai. Y-you were amazing." You smiled staring at his lustful golden yellow eyes.

"And you were even better Y/n." He smiled kissing your swollen lips once more, sweetly. "What if Eri wakes up and sees us l-like this?" You asked.

Kai pulled you in closer. Your chest pressed against his strong abs and his member covering yours, just a bit friction. Not too much.

"Then just hug me closer." He leaned into you. "I thought you were germaphobic." You smiled booping his nose.

"You make me feel different. I love you Y/n." He said again. "I love you too Kai." You kissed his jaw and slowly drifted off into a long slumber. Him hugging you as close as he could, smiling just being next to you.

The women he loved and cared so much for.

You fixed Kai's large problem down in his area. You both felt the same. Eri was happy.

It was the best night of your life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.8K 14
โ€ขยฐ. *เฟ โ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ, ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐?โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง...
2.5K 112 11
*โ€ข.ยธโ™ก แดกสœแด‡ส€แด‡ แด€ แด แด‡ส€ส แด€ส™ษดแดส€แดแด€สŸ ษขษชส€สŸ, แด…แด‡sแด˜ษชแด›แด‡ สŸษชแด ษชษดษข ษชษด แด€ษด แด€ส™ษดแดส€แดแด€สŸ แดกแดส€สŸแด…, แด€แด›แด›แด‡ษดแด…s แดษดแด‡ แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ แด›แดแด˜ สœแด‡ส€แด สœษชษขสœ sแด„สœแดแดสŸs; ษดแดแด› แด›แด แดแด‡ษดแด›ษชแดษด, ษขแด‡แด›แด›ษชษดษข แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแดษดแด‡ แด›แด...
43.2K 1.9K 9
ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ แด ษชษขษชสŸแด€ษดแด›แด‡ แด…แด‡แด‹แดœ แด›แด€แด‹แด‡๊œฑ แด€ สŸษชแด‹ษชษดษข แด›แด แด€สŸสŸ แดษชษขสœแด›๊œฑ แด˜ส€แด‡แด…แด‡แด„แด‡๊œฑ๊œฑแดส€ โœจCOMPLETED โœจ 16+ ----------------------------------------------------------- สธแตƒโฟแตˆแต‰สณแต‰...
182K 4.8K 20
ยซ๐˜Ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๏ฟฝ...