The Babies Baby

By Rubies_are_jennie

It was a mistake, she was drunk, he was drunk and now they have to face the consequences. She's pregnant. Ra... More

TBB
✨ o n e ✨
✨ two ✨
✨ t h r e e ✨
✨ f o u r ✨
✨ f i v e ✨
✨ s i x ✨
✨ s e v e n ✨
✨e i g h t✨
✨ n i n e ✨
✨ t e n ✨
✨ e l e v e n ✨
✨ t w e l v e ✨
✨ t h i r t e e n ✨
✨ F o u r t e e n ✨
✨f i f t e e n✨
✨ s e v e n t e e n ✨
✨ e i g h t e e n ✨
✨ n i n e t e e n ✨
✨ t w e n t y ✨
✨ t w e n t y - o n e ✨
✨ t w e n t y - t w o ✨
✨ t w e n t y - t h r e e ✨
✨ t w e n t y - f o u r ✨
✨ t w e n t y - f i v e ✨
✨ t w e n t y - s i x ✨
✨ t w e n t y - s e v e n ✨
✨t w e n t y - e i g h t ✨
✨ t w e n t y - n i n e ✨
✨ t h i r t y ✨
✨ t h i r t y - o n e ✨
✨ t h i r t y - t w o ✨
✨ t h i r t y - t h r e e ✨
special chapter
author's note
not an update
tbb cast request.

✨ s i x t e e n ✨

3.1K 122 83
By Rubies_are_jennie

J I N

Last night jungkook packed half of his things here in our dorm, he said that he's going to stay with his father. It's very unusual for him to stay with his father since his father is busy with political work.  We said yes we can't  force him to stay here, he's our maknae and we know he's safe in his father's house.

Taehyung: I can't believe kookie left us, I miss him already! I want to be with him!

Yoongi: leave then.

Taehyung: Hyung!

Jin: stop you two, we already know that jungkook will be fine with his father.

Yoongi: something's off with jungkook.. he really changed.. more mature and secure it seems like he's hiding something from us.

Namjoon: nah I don't feel it..

Hoseok: he rarely spend time with miyoung..

Jimin: poor miyoung, y'all think jungkook is cheating on miyoung?

I notice that the two pairs isn't hanging out like before, I also noticed that jungkook is distant to miyoung. even at school.

Namjoon: if he has a secret let's just wait for the time that he will share it to us..

Jin: namjoon's right.. the only thing we must do know is clean our dorm.

It's saturday that's why it's cleaning day.

N A Y E O N

The other girls are off to shopping today, I am busy for our graduation. Tzuyu moved back to her parents, I miss our baby...

Jeongyeon: girls, nayeon and jihyo, upstairs now.

wow? did she forgot that I am older than her?? I made my way upstairs to our shared bedroom, my bed mates are momo and Jeongyeon.

Jihyo: unnie? what's the prob?

Jeongyeon: how you notice tzuyu getting fat? she's more to oversized clothes and she's starting to be a picky eater?

Nayeon: yeah I noticed it too.

Jeongyeon: and now she moved back to her home?

Jihyo: what are you trying to picture out unnie?

Jeongyeon: that tzuyu is pregnant.. okay can be? or maybe..

Nayeon: pregnant? tzuyu? that girl didn't know about sexual intercourse, i mean she knows how but she can never do it.

Jihyo: right unnie..

The door opened and it was mina, glaring at us.

Mina: y'all think tzuyu is pregnant by getting fat?, picky eater? and oversized clothes? think unnies! she's a teenager maybe she's adjusting in her age..

Jeongyeon: why do you always protect tzuyu mina?

Mina: cause you keep throwing false accusations to her!

Nayeon: hey hey, stop raising your voices!

Jihyo: mina.. calm down..

Jeongyeon: I am observing her mina!

Mina: Have you seen her throw up? c'mon unnie don't be dumb.. tzuyu is not pregnant stop your crazy investigations.

Mina slammed the door making me flinch, I believe that tzuyu's not pregnant, but the thing here is that why is mina so mad about it? maybe Mina's pregnant?

Jihyo: that went bad, how did she know we are here?

Jeongyeon: what if?

Nayeon: what if Mina's pregnant??

I will fucking slap her butt if she's pregnant, we all promised to have babies when we finish our education we have a dream to reach a single life to enjoy..

but pregnancy... it's a no no for this time.

M I Y O U N G

I am on my way to jungkook's dorm! I am excited to hang out with him. I miss him so much! things went normal again between us. I clicked the door bell and waited for about 30 seconds..

Hoseok oppa opened the gate for me, he let me stay inside, the boys is acting weird..

Miyoung: c'mon you guys are so obvious! do you have something to tell me?

Jimin: actually miyoung... um.. maknae is..

Taehyung: maknae moved back to his dad's house

Miyoung: w-what? he didn't mind telling me?

Hoseok: it was a rush moving miyoung, we just helped him pack his things..

He didn't tell me? I don't know where his house!?

I said goodbye to the boys and called jungkook, after so many missed calls he finally answered.

Miyoung: hey? I heard you moved? you didn't mind telling me??

Jungkook: I am sorry I didn't told you about the moving, my dad really needs me right now miyoung..

Miyoung: what's happening jungkook? What's happening to us? why are we like this?

My voice cracks as I asked him on the other line, what's happening to our healthy relationship? what's going on?

Jungkook: babe.. miyoung I know Im getting different day by day.. but please.. understand me now.. I will tell everything to you at the right time..

Miyoung: so you are keeping secrets?? jungkook we promised each other to not keep secrets! we promised to help each other when we have problems! jungkook what is going on!?

Jungkook: miyoung I can't please understand me..

Miyoung: Are you cheating on me?? who is she? where is she!? are you with her!?

Jungkook: no it's not like that.. miyoung-

Miyoung: It's clear jungkook, your cheating on me! I hate you!

Jungkook: Miyoung! it's not like that! can we not talk about this on phone??

Miyoung: No! it's all clear to me! I will find that girl and she will suffer jungkook! she will!

It's all clear, he is cheating on me. This is the reason why our relationship is broken! that girl! I need to find her and let her taste my revenge for destroying our relationship.

Jungkook: I won't let you touch her miyoung.

The call ended.

Huh! Now he's protecting that bitch? that relationship wrecker!?!? oh no it's on, it's war.

Girl you better hide now, I won't let you enjoy your lovely relationship with my jungkook. 

______________________
chapter sixteen done! [✓]
don't forget to vote! 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 848 22
Jeongyeon, a multi-millionaire heir meets Jimin, a stripper. Jimin, her sperm donor 5 years ago. Jimin, the father of her child. 𝙖 𝙟𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙮𝙚𝙤�...
7K 117 18
Twice oneshots out of my imagination. Twice X Female Reader Reminder that this is my first book and please support me and my book, thank you. Ranks: ...
31.8K 1.6K 37
"Trust me, I will never kill you,hurt you or letting anyone hurt you" #2 in Tzukook #1 in BangTwice
49.5K 2.2K 55
What happened to their deal? #1 in Tzukook #1 in bangtwice