BLOOD STAINED (JJK FF)- (Comp...

נכתב על ידי kimchiii_v

"Haven't you heard about vampire stories hyeri?? If a vampire bites a human that human will belong to him. An... עוד

PROLOGUE
CHARACTER SKETCH
Chapter1
chapter 2
chapter3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43- THE END
EPILOGUE
THE KING: FOREVER
HEY!!!
WAIT WHAT?!!

chapter 34

5.4K 235 24
נכתב על ידי kimchiii_v

This part is the most dangerous , it's the life and death chamber. You overcome it you get to live and win the kryptonite but you don't then you can't come out alive.

She gulped "whats in there"

Yoongi sighed in despair and leaned forward, "the frozen broth"

"Frozen? How can I drink it if it's frozen"

Yoongi smirked "your already thinking about drinking? You sure are a daring girl. First you need to get to those bowls"

"Bowls? There's more than one"

"Did you think it will be so easy to get to the bowls, you need to fight your fears as you reach the final stage. This chamber is also called the phobus cave"

She listened to him carefully.

"Let us even consider your alive and somehow reach till this stage, the moment you enter this chamber, your life's most feared threats , the things your are scared of will appear in front of you.
Remember, never lose your hope inside that chamber because if you , then your soul will be consumed by the gothrals. They are supernatural creatures waiting just for someone's soul to be enough weak to feed on it. So never ever lose your courage and hope until you reach the bowls"

She nodded determinedly.

"I can do this" she cheered herself up and placed a hand on the wall making it open into the third chamber.

The next hall looked dark and gloomy. The weather suddenly grew cold and it was dead silent. She carefully advanced her every step into the chamber further.

Suddenly she heard the sound of a groanig man ahead of her. Though she couldn't see well she only could recognise its owner.

"Who is that?"

Her voice echoed the empty walls and reverbed back to her, except that the groans were constantly growing louder. She walked towards it making her heart steady but it felt more like the voice was dragging her to it.

"Ah..hhmmm...oh god...rrrghh"

It sounded familiar. The moment she came close enough she could see him. Her eyes got teary when he saw her.

"JUNGKOOK!!!" She ran to him.

He was crouching on his knees and holding his abdomen about to collapse in front of her. She crashed her knees and held him tight, locked his hands and placed his head on her lap, still crying.

He was out of all his strength in the fight to save hyeri and his limits, his knees had collapsed but still hope lingered within that she would be out safe.
Even if You can't get the kryptonite, it's fine hyeri but please come out alive, please

He prayed and lied on the ground outside the chamber.

Just then a faint screech reached his ears,
"jungkook!!! Jungkook!!" a woman yelling his name ran to him.
He opened his eyes faintly to recognise the hazy fading vision. After some time he identified her,
"hae na ya?" he whispered as she tumbled her way and held him.

"what! Happened! Why are you so weak? Tell me what happened" she tried to wake him up.

"hyeri... In there... Kryptonite" he muttered and pointed at the now closed chamber entry.

She knew the moment he said kryptonite.

"this is nonsense" she said and took a moment to decide what she can do to help her out safely and also save jungkook.

"did you use your life ring to save her?" she asked as soon as she saw his empty ring finger.

He nodded and still breathing hard,
"save her, please" he pleaded half weak and drowsy.

"are you mad?? Didn't you know you would die if you used it?" she yelled at him but he remained silent, eyes closed lying lifeless in her arms. She couldn't decide what to do so she calmed herself down and asked him,
"how long since she went in?"

"it's been an hour now" he mumbled

"wait I'll reach out to her first" she put his head down slowly and joined the palms of both her hands before her chest and radiated a blue film, similar to the one jin produced when he healed her.

'Oo.. Kook?! Ju... Nn... Koook?'

"I can hear something but its too hard to penetrate the powers of the chamber and go beyond. I'm trying"

She again closed her eyes and radiated more energy, only this time the colour turned darker.

'Jungkook!!! Please... Please wake up... Don't leave me'

"she is crying yelling your name out jungkook, where is she? Can she see you now?"

Jungkook immediately opened his eyes and tried to creep up to haena,
"the last chamber... Phobusroom... Her fear... Losing me" he spoke in broken words but hae na immediately caught the situation and joined her hands to release her power.

The radiance of the blue spread to the whole cave, illuminating it with a bright dark blue to purplish smoke, thick as clouds filing it completely.

"hyeri can you hear me? Hyeri hyeri can you hear me"
She spoke closing her eyes.

I hope she hears my telepathic power, I'm trying and reaching her as much as I can. But it still seems weak.

Her eyes fell on jungkook just then, he was barely holding in his life to see her alive and it pained her so much. She had to do it for his sake. So she took a deep breath before releasing a huge psychic wave that cracked the walls of the cave,

"hyeri!! Answer me! Can you hear me??"

Hyeri flinched, she felt like her mind was talking back to her. More like her subconscious running its own way inside.

"Hyeri can you hear me? Answer me"

"y.. Yes" she said scared still holding onto the jungkook inside.

"she heard me" hae na said to jungkook and spoke again making Jungkook twitch and flinch back to life. He wanted to hear if she was okay.

"hyeri, jungkook is with me out side here, safe, that is not jungkook. It's the fear in you, its trying to make you weak, don't become"

"what?!" hyeri thought for a second just then she recalled what yoongi said.

"Its all a facade. It'll try to make you weak and vulnerable so the gothrals can feed on you soul. Never ever lose hope and courage"

She immediately got up and moved a few steps back. Suddenly Jungkook's image faded into thin air and nothing was left there making it obvious that it was a fake and it wasn't real.

Then she realised that she was close to being sucked up by the gothrals, near dead.

"thanks hae na" she sighed a relief and stepped forward.

Haena received her telepathy back again and sighed reply too.

She then turned to jungkook who was waiting for her to say something eagerly.

"she's fine" with a smile.

He sighed and smiled back at haena,
"thanks haena"

Just the mere words made him happy and let him gain power.

Haena now placed her hand on his chest and radiated her power down to him a little.

"what are you doing?" he asked.

"healing you a little so that you can get up and walk Atleast" she said.

She was Jin's sister and so even she had the powers to heal people but not as much effective as her brother's. She has to pull out the energy from her soul to heal someone properly. That's why even if not completely she Atleast gave him some strength to move around.
He now got up and sat, though weak but could move on his own.

Hyeri here stepped forward in the darkness and suddenly it lit. The entire chamber was lit with blue flames all around her and ahead was a rock made table.

She went to it and stood in front of it.

The table wobbled and two stoned slowly showed a hole on them. The hole gradually grew bigger to make a scoop and finally into a rock bowl.

Two bowls were now standing on the table rather as a part of it.

She peeked into it and it filled automatically with some fluid.

"both look similar" she thought to herself when they filled uptil the brim.

"One is the life potion the other is the death potion. Here's the whole thing, you choose one the other disappears and you can't leave without drinking the chosen one. If you've chosen the life potion your lucky and you walk out with the kryptonite but... If you choose the death one then..."

" then?"

" then, your heart immediately pumps or poisonous blood and your body decays the very minute. Your eyes pop off and you die a horrible death on spot, no trace at all"

Now was the time she made a decision. She can't take long enough either. She knew that one of it was the poison for sure but which one.

Her hands went to one on the left but hesitantly she sided it way. Again this time she changed her mind, the one on the left but it was a no again.
'What if this is the poison one?'

She again stretched out to the right one,
'No no wait maybe the one with less one is the life one because usually the one having more might deceive a the right one so it's not.'

She tried to make out which had less liquid but it was harder than deciding between life and death.

'Maybe the one on the left has the poison because it looks more pale.'

But with every second passing her decision making only became an intertwined rope. She could neither find the start nor then end. It was all the same.

'The more I delay the less time I have left to save them. I need to get to the kryptonite somehow but only if I know which one is the life liquid.
What if I consume the poisonous one? I die.

But standing here and doing nothing is also equal to dying.'

She sighed deeply and closed her eyes for a moment.

'Rather than die without help I'll Atleast give it a try. Even if I drink the poisonous one, I'll try and get the kryptonite before I get completely poisoned.'

She decided and swiftly reached her hand out to the right one.

She picked the bowl in her hand and the cave got darker. It's clouds and walls looked more deeper now and the environment got colder indicating the change in the stability.

".... I'm sorry"

She mumbled her last words and gulped the liquid down without another thought.

The sound of the bowl crash and the echoes of it around the cave made it evident she wasn't in her health. Her legs got weak and she barely managed to stand holding the ice table.

The other bowl vanished the minute she chose this one but ahead a wall opened up with a huge purple flame blazing her eye. It revealed a bluish coloured sword-like weapon but her vision was blurry, she could hardly think and her hands trembled for the effect.

"kryptonite" she muttered as she tried to gain strength and reach to it but before she realised her legs gave away and she collapsed hitting her head on the ground.

Her eyes still fixed on tee kryptonite that now sizzled into blue flames and slowly faded out in her vision.

"NOOOOO!!!"

Someone yelled in her head. She was dead, Atleast that's what it felt like. No pain no trouble no torture, simply a peaceful sleep Into eternity. Her only regret was she not being able to get the kryptonite for her family. All had become her family, namjoon, jin, Taehyung, hoseok, yoongi and jimin. Jungkook was the first and last love of her life, she hoped to lead a family, happy and blessed, healthy and beautiful with all of them being by her side.
But,
None of it was gonna happen. It was all over.

////////////

"wake up!! Wake up please"

The voice echoed deep inside her head, she thought she was probably imagining it on her head or who knows even in heaven. Thinking about your loved ones when you die do actually follow you uptil heaven they say... Maybe thats....

"hey!! Hyeri! Wake up! Can you hear me" he tapped her cheek.

Stinging pain she felt from the tapping.

Wait, do dead people feel pain?

"are you okay? Open your eyes look at me"

She flinched and her eyes twitched slowly and opened.

Taehyung was leaning over her face with a concerned look. The moment she met eyes with him he sat back and heaved a sigh of relief.
waah! You sure know how to worry people around you"

"I'm... Not... Dead?" she muttered.

"literally you did. But you made a good decision, you chose the life one, jungkook pulled you out the moment it released you after you chose"

Oh so what I heard was not my imagination. It was real. It was jungkook. He saved me from there once I finished the ordeal.

"we were all worried hyeri" jin spoke and sat beside her helping her to sit too.

She smiled. Her eyes scanned jin and over to yoongi who showed a thumbs up to her then over to hoseok who showed fists of energy. While jimin stood there smiling despite the concerned frown.

I did choose the life one then...but wait!

"the kryptonite! What happened to it? I thought it disappeared"

"the kryptonite is in you now" namjoon came talking from the door.

"what? In me?"

"it's made to be the most powerful weapon to defeat and kill the evil vampires. So it hides itself until power within the person who revealed it. Which is you" he said.

She peeked into her shirt and blinked cluelessly.

"it's fine now, everything is fine. Just take some rest and let's have dinner together okay" jin patted her hands lovingly.

"where's jungkook!! Is he alright!?" she shot up suddenly.

"He doesn't know you are awake. Anyways we will go inform him. He was so desperate to take care of you" jhope got up and others followed him.

"Yeah that desperately that he didn't leave her side a second until Jin hyung asked him to by force" Jimin commented pursing his lips giving a mischievous look at taehyung who in turn nodded dramatically.

"These love birds" they sang and left the room leaving her to blush alone looking down at the blanket.

A train of thoughts ran in her head reminiscing her adventure but it got interrupted when she heard the door of her room open forcefully.

As a reaction she looked up at it with wide eyes startled. Those eyes which widened now softened, for some reason something triggered her emotions making her eyes fill with tears.

She just thought she was going to leave him and that's what even he thought when he found her in the chamber.

A small smile crept on her face, arms widening she uttered the words,

"Jungkook ah"

That was enough for him to stride across the room and hug her with force pushing her back.

She smiled and hugged him taking in his scent which made her to calm  down. He stroked her hair and kissed it.

"I did it" she whispered making him nod.

After hugging each other to their hearts content they pulled back. Just a tear rolled down his cheek but then after a second many of them flowed down causing the environment outside to completely turn cloudy and soon just as he cried there was a heavy downpour.

She noticed his red, swollen eyes.

"Aigoooo is my JUNGKOOKIE crying???" She squished his cheeks "don't cry. Look what you have done to the climate outside" she scolded him but it seems like he wasn't listening a word.

"I thought I lost you .. Don't do this again please" he shook his head increasing her love for him even more

"I won't. I promise" she placed her hands on his comfotly.

"Thanks for saving my life" she smiled

"It was my duty to save you and it was not only me if hae na was not there you wouldn't have crossed the phobusroom"

"See she is so good but you made me get annoyed by her for you" she snapped on regret and meddled with her lower lips pinching it softly, a habit of hers he has been observing lately.
Whenever she is in deep thought she starts meddling with her lips, making it more rosy when she pinches it lightly and then back to the original rose color.

To be frank this habit of hers had been getting on him these days. It never fails to wake up the devil's within him.

His eyes trailed down to her lips that constantly became more rosy due to her continuous meddling.

"Stop that" he spoke trying to control himself.

Confused her actions stopped,

"Stop what??" She said and licked her lips.

"Screw it"

Before realization could hit her his lips had already captured hers with enough force. Something he wanted to do a lot lately, he finally did it. Even though their first kiss was by force this was just filled with love and acceptance, to prove it she caught his collar and kissed back. It was crystal clear they loved each other as they were melting with each others touch.

They pulled back for lack of breath, her eyes still closed. He opened his eyes and kissed her closed eyelids and connected their foreheads.

"I love you hyeri"

Her whole world froze in its place, Tears engulfed her eyes. The way he was looking at her with so much love filled her with warmth. Her eyes moved to his smiling lips

Leaning forward she pressed her lips on his with her hand raking his hair as he placed his hands on her hip and pulled her on his lap.

"JUNGKOOK AH, HYERI AH COME DOWN"

/////////////////

"Ta da" Jin bought her and showed her the dining table filled with different kinds of delicious food. Her mouth started watering just by looking at them.

"Oh my god Jin you're awesome" she smiled widely and ran to attack the food.

Jin smiled proudly but stopped hyeri' when she was going to take a bite
"Let's start eating when others come hyeri"

She kept the spoon back sad and nodded.

Soon everyone took their place in the dining table.

She sat in between Jin and jungkook'.

She looked at Jin, he nodded and once she received the signal she began hogging in.

Namjoon lifted a glass of wine while the others did too,

" For the safe return of hyeri" he said.

"Cheers"

She gulped down the wine. The taste of the wine was splendid but something intruded her from enjoying it's taste, she felt a burning sensation in her fingers.

Brushing it off she continued eating

"Hae na can you pass this to Jimin" yoongi asked

"Jimin where is he??" She acted like she was searching when he was right beside her.

"Yea Jimin hyung is not here" jungkook teased to.

"I'm here" Jimin screeched in his high pitched voice making everyone laugh.

"Ya ya ya stob it" Jin interrupted making everyone stop. But not even a second later laughter echoed in the room.

"You guys always tease me, you too hyeri" Jimin formed a cute pout with his full lips making him look so adorable. The faint blush in his cheeks didn't help too.

"You're so cute Jimin" hyeri commented looking at him.

Well someone took her comment as a competition,

" Am I not cute,??" He asked so only she could hear.

" I've not seen you being cute" she said looking at him shaking her head.

He raised his one eyebrow,
" Hyung who do you think is the cutest in the group??", He asked looking at her and back at everyone.

"Of course our maknae"
"It's Kookie"
" Jungkook is the cutest"

He held a proud expression as only his name was heard.
"Prove it"

He pouted, he doesn't like acting cute and he doesn't really know how everyone finds him cute but now that hyeri was finding Jimin cute she had to accept even him cute.

Everyone were looking at him to see what he was going to do, he kept two of his index fingers on his cheek, then feeling shy he looked down and gave  that bunny smile.

Boy that smile was enough for her heart to melt what else does she need.

He did it again and did a cute sound, making  her to resist the urge to pinch his cheek.

Oh my god she just wanted to kiss him hard, how cute was he!

"Uhm guys what's that?" She pointed widening her eyes at the opposite ceiling making all of them to look there and in that gap she cupped Jungkook's face making him face her startled and pressed her lips on his.

"Where? What?" and before they could see they turned getting her to pull away and sit erectly.

"What? Nothing..maybe my shadow" she foolishly justified, jungkook still frozen beside her.

"Right must be" Jin nodded trying hard to hide the smirk just like everyone else.

Jungkook looked at her tints of red formed in his cheeks but soon a smirk played on his lips feeling victorious after her gift

He proudly turned back and had his food. His hand rested on hers under the table and soon held it tight with his thumb giving calm brushes on her palm. She looked at their hands, reminiscing the first time they met and till now. It was a long journey , sure not an easy one.

She looked up at all of them laughing. She loved this. She loved them. She didn't want this smile to disappear from their faces.

She wanted to be happy together with them as a family. But all these feelings was overtaken by another uneasy feeling in her stomach. The sense of puking took over her. She tried to brush it off but the nausea was too much, She got up from her chair getting noticed by Jin,

" Any problem Hyeri?" he asked to which she shook her head not wanting to worry him

" to the washroom" she smiled and exited the dining room  but once she stepped on the stairs to go to her room the nausea kicked in and she ran to her room as fast as possible with her one hand on her mouth.

By her behaviour jin knew something was wrong, excusing himself he walked to her room. Finding her room door open ,worried he got in only to find even her washroom door open.

And that's when he spotted hyeri slouched down near the washbasin weak.

"HYERI" he ran to her and crouched down. She was tearing tired of Puking ,her Stomach was hurting so badly due to its churning, her head was throbbing.

" Hyeri" he gave pressure in her head to stop the pain.

All she could feel was tiredness she felt so weak ,but soon a burning sensation crept up her fingers. And then her whole body was filled with this, she felt like she was been thrown into a fire pit or something. At every ounce of her body she could feel this burning feeling .It was unbearable as she let out a scream of pain.

" ITS BURNING" She curled herself into a ball not able to bear it, her eyes not failing to leave out tears.

Jin immediately widening his eyes turned on the shower and carried her Under it. But this water was not enough to emit the sensation she was facing,

" It will get fine hyeri " he consoled her when he heard footsteps. Looking up he saw jimin soon followed by Namjoon and Jungkook .

"hyeri!!" jungkook ran and caught a hold of her "what happened ??"

"Ahhh...its hurting..Jungkook" she teared griping onto his hand tightly and looking at him,all the three getting wet.

"HYUNG WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO HER" he asked panicking. Jin looked up at namjoon who inturn gave him a concerned look.

She was continuously screaming out of pain but then her screams became more when she felt a sudden shock of pain behind her neck, right where her mark lays.

"Hyung why don't you do something?" Jimin asked Jin

"I can't stop this pain. It's meant to happen"

Jungkook's eyes teared when she cried out of pain. Not knowing how to console or help her, he engulfed her in his arms.

"It hurts...it hurts so bad....Jung...kook" she clenched onto his shirt.

"Shhhh...it's alright...it will stop now" he rocked her back and forth slowly. Kissing her cheek momentarily.

She shook her head, her body felt like it was stabbed with millions of burning knives, the heat emerging from it unbearable.

Her face was on the crook of his neck.

"Ple..please do me a favour.." she tried hard to speak in his ears " can...you remove my shirt off??" She asked making his eyes widen.

"Please.." she begged her voice barely a whisper.

He decided to do just what she asked him to if that would help his girl out of pain. He looked up at his hyung's.

"Hyung, can you all go out please, I'll take care of her" he gave a small smile. They all nodded understanding, not one rejected. Jin patted jungkook's shoulder and went out followed by others. Once out they made sure to lock it.

Jungkook's eyes then fell on the weak girl suffering Infront of him. Just like she said he caught the hem of her shirt as she weakly raised her hand up. Not even thinking anything he pulled it off leaving her in her inners.

Her arms were red in colour, he hugged her running his hand on her bare back trying ease the pain.

Water fell on her bare hands and back, the sensation decreasing. She didn't know if it was the effect of removing her shirt or the sensation was really decreasing on its own.

But once it reduced a chill ran down her body, her teeth stuttered,

"Hyeri??" Jungkook called her concern as she scooted closer to him to get warmth.

He noticed her shivering for the cold and immediately turned the shower off.

"It ..it's ....co.." she hugged herself.

He ran outside the restroom to find none of his hyung's there. He searched her wardrobe and grabbed large Turkey towels. He got in and wrapped her with layers of it.

Once he dried her upper body,

"Raise your hand up" he instructed and slowly she lifted her arms.

He put on a new dry shirt and adjusted it down.

He made her stand up,

"Can you do me a help hyeri, here change your pant. Once done just knock on the door okay??" He said and locked the door from outside giving her privacy. She changed her pant with difficulty, hyperventilating at times for the coldness. Once done she knocked on the door and not even seconds later he opened the door.

He smiled at her,

"Good girl. Come" he lifted her up and bought her to the bed making her sit. He then took large blankets and covered her up with them not even thinking about how she will bear so much weight, she looked like a snail. He dried her hair with a towel.

"Are you feeling cold still" he bent his head to get eye level.

"Little" her voice came out hoarse.

"I'll go call Jimin Hyung he can give some warmth" he said and turned around to go but she caught his hand. He looked at her confused,

"You want something else hyeri??" He stroked her hair lovingly. What did she even do to have him. She lunged forward and wrapped her fragile arms around his neck. Tears forming in her eyes.

He kissed her hair,

"It's all alright love. Don't worry," he smiled at her. But she didn't know why she didn't want to let him go. He felt so safe, so protective. It felt like if she would be with him, thats enough all her pain would vanish into thin air.

"I'll come" he pulled away and walked out making her instantly miss his warmth.

He soon came back with Jimin,

"Hyung can you make the room warm??"

Jimin nodded smiling circling his arm once and then snapped his fingers in no time the room grew warm. All his hyung's soon arrived to see how she was doing.

Jungkook sat beside her and put a hand on her shoulder to which she automatically reacted by scooting closer to him for the warmth. Her hand wrapped around his waist, as she rested her head on his chest.

"Jungkook we have a meeting now" Jin informed and exited the room with all the others.

Once they were all gone he looked at her. No wonder he didn't feel her move, she was fast asleep due to exhaustion. He softly tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. He found her cute with so many blankets wrapped around her for her warmth.

Carrying her he gently placed her on the bed and covered her with blankets. Bending down he gave a soft kiss on her forehead and left from there to the meeting hall.

As soon as he entered he fired them with questions,
"Hyung what had happened to hyeri'??? She was alright before but what happened suddenly?? Do you know anything hyung??what did you mean by this was meant to happen?"

"Jungkook calm down", hoseok tried to calm him down

"Hyung you want me to calm down, when even you saw how she suffered? SOMEONE FUCKIN SAY SOMETHING" Jungkook clenched his jaw.

" Jungkook stop. We care about her too. First allow us to speak" namjoon said sternly making jungkook' wait.

"All these symptoms show that her blood is changing. There are only 4 days for her birthday, so this should happen" Jin explained calmly.

"It's unavoidable" namjoon commented.

"But you know how weak she is" jungkook spoke softly looking down dead worried about her health.

"That's not in our hands jungkook' ah. Tomorrow we are going to charge the kryptonite"

" But hyung today only she suffered so much, you think she will be strong tommorow??" Taehyung questioned worried

"We have no time"

"She has to do this"

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

11.1K 449 47
You were living a completely ordinary life, following your dreams in the city, until one night your life is thrown into a world filled with supernatu...
143K 9.7K 32
soulmate au. a alternate universe in which everyone's eyes are a dull grey, the only persons eye colour you can see is your soulmates. when you make...
96.9K 7.9K 112
"Why is it Luna?" Jimin asked. Yoongi smiled softly. "Because even the Alpha submits to the moon." ~ "Human lives are very fragile. They come and go...
5.3K 191 17
| ORIGINALLY POSTED ON MY TUMBLR | @sunshine-and-bangtan Jimin, a vampire who is apart of a small gang of local vampires (aka the Bangtan Boy's or B...