LIGHT ━ draco malfoy

De burkhqrt

❝haven, isn't that a fire hazard?❞ ❝no. you're a fire hazard.❞ LIGHT. | DRACO MALFOY. in which haven potter... Mai multe

𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀 - you're a fire hazard

029

16.1K 458 206
De burkhqrt

! chapter twenty-nine !

─── ∙ ~ ✩ ~ ∙ ───

HOGWARTS HAD CHANGED DRASTICALLY with the death of Albus Dumbledore. Ignoring the fact that Snape was headmaster—many other things were wrong at the place Haven used to consider her home. For starters, having Death Eaters patrolling the halls and lurking at every corner definitely wasn't ideal. Being shoved in one giant room with the rest of the seven years wasn't either. Having to march everywhere they went like they were in the military, not being able to eat unless you did what the professors asked, beaten until your vision went blurry and your face was covered in blood. Those were just a few things she could list off the top of her head.

Hogwarts was hell. And it was no understatement to say that it was worse than when Umbridge was in charge. Much, much worse. In fact, Haven would prefer for the woman to be back in charge. That's how bad Hogwarts had gotten. Haven sighed, shifting on her bed as she pried herself away from her thoughts. She dipped her quill into some ink as she continued to write her letter.

Dear Harry,

I'll make this quick because I'm not sure how much time I have until curfew check happens. It could occur at any moment, as I'm sure I've told you before.

Snape is getting restless—more so than he was before. I think he knows something about the rebellion. I don't believe that someone has ratted us out, but I wouldn't be opposed to the idea. After all, the entire year seven is crowded into one room, it'd be impossible for someone not to let anything slip up. Besides that, the rebellion is doing awful. Neville got socked in the face by one of the Death Eaters, but personally, I think it was worth it. It was a second year, Harry. They were going to do it on a second year. Can you believe that? Completely mental, that is. People are disappearing overnight, and coming back days later with bruises and cuts all over their faces. I know who's behind it, and I know you do too. That's why I need you guys to hurry.

I know you're wondering, so I'll just tell you. No word from Draco. He's been silent for the past week, I'm beginning to worry. I know he only sends out letters to let me know what is going on in the outside world, but usually he sends something small to let me know he's alright. But I've gotten nothing. I've been tempted to send an owl to him myself, but that'd be stupid and reckless. I'm already risking enough by sending you an update every four days. I'm sorry to hear about the Horcrux. By now, I hope you've had some development on the case.

I'm doing everything I can to research, but even our library time is restricted. Anyway, it doesn't matter now. The Death Eaters have surely gone through every book to make sure there wasn't any piece of information on Voldemort in any of them.

I miss you. Malory, too. We all do.

Haven

"Hurry, Journey," Haven whispered, cracking open the window slightly, and her owl quickly flew out. She closed it, readjusting the bars to make it look like they hadn't been tempered with. Haven straightened up from her hammock as the door opened, and two Death Eaters waltzed in.

"In your beds!" One demanded, and everyone rushed to their respectful cots. Haven still couldn't believe that all of the seven years managed to fit into the room. Their houses were separated by nothing other than a piece of colored tape stuck to the wall. All of the housing rooms were like that now. It was insane, none of them even had any privacy.

She wished she could've been with her brother, along with Hermione and Ron, but once Haven had figured out what was going on at Hogwarts—she needed to help them, immediately. So she'd started a rebellion, and even though it wasn't going as well as she wanted it to, they were making progress. The first thing Haven wanted to do was make secret exits since Snape had all of the usual ones blocked off. They'd only managed to make one so far, but luckily, it was enough to supply them with food for when Snape decided they weren't going to eat. Sickening, she knew. It absolutely disgusted her how he'd let the power get to his head.

"You alright over there?" Malory whispered, and Haven glanced up to look a row to her left. The two girls had quickly made up right before Harry left on his mission. They knew they needed each other, and they both agreed to never do anything idiotic to one another ever again. Haven was glad they were on good terms once more. After all, Malory was the one she trusted the most. When she found out that Sydney was a Death Eater, she was completely broken. That was the only family Malory had left, and when that piece of information was revealed, she was crushed. Haven assumed that was one of the main reasons she had agreed to be her co-leader for the rebellion.

"Yeah," Haven mumbled back. "Just thinking."

Malory exhaled, and she heard her shift on her cot. "Any word from Draco?"

"No," Haven answered, the disappointment flooding through her chest. "But I know it's not like he's doing it on purpose. There has to be a reason behind it. I know it."

"You put a lot of faith into someone who is a Death Eater," a masculine voice muttered from the cot below. Haven leaned forward to pull the pillow she was laying on out front under her, only to reach down and smack Jermey over the head with it. He let out a small grunt.

"I trust him, okay?"

"He's not wrong," Malory stated. "I mean, I trusted my mum and look where that got us."

"I trust Draco because he's still risking his ass to help us from the outside. He wouldn't be doing that if he was planning on betraying us. He's terrified of his father—and Voldemort for that matter. He wouldn't be putting himself out there if he was only gonna stab us in the back at the end. So knock if off with your second thoughts."

Jermey sighed. "Whatever. I still don't trust him, but I trust you. So yeah. Whatever."

Haven rolled her eyes, and shifted so she could get comfortable. "Wise words of wisdom my friend."

She didn't get to hear his response because she had already drifted off to sleep.

─── ∙ ~ ✩ ~ ∙ ───

"I think this is bloody insane," Jason commented the next morning as he slid onto the bench next to her in courtyard. Haven glanced up from the book she was reading, staring at him in confusion. Jermey followed closely behind him, sitting down as well.

"What is?"

"They have Death Eaters in the bathroom now," Jermey informed, before scoffing, and punching Jason's shoulder with a laugh. "As if we're gonna be plotting an escape while we're taking a dookie."

Jason snickered loudly, drawing attention from a few passing by students. "Baking a loaf."

"The royal squat."

"Laying a brick!" Haven and Malory shared disgusted looks as the boys continued to throw different slang terms for the word 'poop' at each other, before both breaking out into a fit of giggles. Jason scowled at them. "Look. They think they're cooler than us."

An idea popped into her head, and she pulled her book out again. "Actually, I think I saw another phrase for it in my book."

Jermey perked up, the two boys leaning over her shoulder to get a better look. "Really? Where?" With a sly grin, Haven lightly smacked her book into both of their faces, making them groan and grunt in pain. "What the hell was that for?"

Haven raised her chin with a smirk. "I am cooler than you."

─── ∙ ~ ✩ ~ ∙ ───

— AUTHORS NOTE

okay so i'm not gonna lie here, i'm making up my own plotline for what's happening at hogwarts while the golden trio is away, because i can't just jump straight in you know?? i have to give details about what's happening and stuff, but we don't actually get to see what's happening at hogwarts (well we see a little bit but not a lot) and it's lowkey very difficult to write. uhm so if the first few chapters are short or weird, pretend you do not see it👍🏼

jason🤝haven🤝jermey🤝being the most chaotic trio ever

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

4.8M 153K 83
" do you have me under a curse, diggory? " " no, what makes you say that? " " i feel completely under your control, and i can't s...
2.1K 114 6
❝ ꜱᴛᴏᴘ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ꜱᴏ ɢᴏʀɢᴇᴏᴜꜱ, ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ. ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡʀᴇɴᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴇʏᴇꜱ ❞ ❝ ʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʀᴏ ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜱᴀᴄʀɪ...
54.1K 1.7K 52
𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄; 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜, 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧, 𝐚𝐧𝐝...
26.9K 983 32
𝗪𝗮𝗿 𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝘅-𝗗𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗘𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝗗𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗼 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗳𝗼𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗽𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝟯𝟬𝘁𝗵 𝗔𝘂𝗴�...