Practice *Aubrey Drake Graham*

By lovelywildflower_

Strippers aren't meant to be sweet, shy college good girls. Rappers aren't meant to fall in love or catch fe... More

Bethany Esmeralda Black
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33

7

4.2K 117 17
By lovelywildflower_

Beth's P.O.V

They all stared at me.

"You're not going anywhere. Nicki, leave." Drake's manager says. 

"But-" Nicki starts.  

"Now." Nicki gives me a look before leaving. "And I hope you have a better attitude." 

"I will, all I did was help Drake here not get jumped and not only did I get hurt, everyone's bitching at me." I say. 

He nods.

"I trust you, you didn't call the pap. But I need to know something. Are you two a couple?" He asks us.

"no" 

Aubrey looks at me.

"Okay I get it. Friends with benefits. Okay but you, Ms. Beth, not a word to the pap. How much do you want?" 

"As much as I need the money, I don't want anything." I say sincerely. 

Drakes manager smiles. 

"Well, great! But Aubrey same goes to you. And please try to be secretive if you want to see each other. Aubrey today's Friday, I'll give you the day off but come back ready Monday. Oh and dating wouldn't be such a bad idea." Drake's manager says. 

I nod. 

"So what exactly happened?" He asks.

Aubrey, I mean Drake and I look at each other. 

"Drake was walking outside and 3 guys started jumping him. I was driving in my car and I came to his rescue." I explain.

"Well that explains why you both look beat up." 

We look at ourselves.

"You're dismissed." He tells me. 

I walk out before someone pulls me into another room. Nicki. She's grabbing my arm.

"Look here bitch, leave Aubrey alone!" Nicki spat. "Hoe."

"Look, let me go or-" I start.

"Or what.?" She asked smirking.

I elbowed her in the face making her nose bleed. She gasped before digging her long nails into my skin. I pull my arm away before walking out. Outside I checked on it. It was 4 big long scratches, not too deep but they were bleeding. It was hurting like hell. Gosh I never knew nails could do this to someone. It looked like fucking wolverine attacked me, jeez. Walking away, I stop a taxi and climb into it.

"Where to young lady?" The guy asks. 

 ****

I sighed before stepping into my apartment. The paparazzi and some reporters were still outside but I went the other way around. I throw my sweater, bag, and sunglasses on the couch before grabbing a wet paper towel. I start to clean my wound, it hurt like a bitch. I threw the paper towel in the trash before sitting down on he couch. Someone knocked on the door. I sighed.

"It's open." I said.

I hear them open the door and walk in. The steps sounded heavy so i knew it was a guy. He sighs as I turn up to look at him, of course it's Aubrey, i mean Drake.

"Can I help you Drake?" I say dully.

"No but I think I can help you." He says jokingly. 

I roll my eye's at him before standing up and going to the kitchen, he stops me.

"you punched Nicki in the face?"  

I laugh.

"Did she say that now? Actually I elbowed her in the face. And she pulled me into another room and told me to stay away from youShe grabbed my arm not letting me go, so I elbowed her in the face. Her nose started to bleed and then I pulled my arm away but she dug her nails into my skin as you can see. Then I left." I explained. "But you're probably going to believe her so anyways, can you leave because I have to call my lawyer. Who knows what Nicki's going to say next." 

He studies me and I look at him.

"Well I believe you. Nicki's never like this... But I think she doesn't like you just because you're a stripper." He says.

"That too. Damn this is why I never hang out with guys, and why I especially don't meet famous rappers causing their side hoes to bitch at me"

"I'm sorry just please don't be mad," He says.

I laugh smiling.

"Oh and by the way my manager says a thank you for helping me last night." he adds.

"Don't thank me and don't you worry, I'm not. Just a little annoyed with Nicki that's it. And we're 'friends with benefits' not a couple. You should tell her that." I say before walking into the bathroom.

He's right behind me. He presses his body to mine and I gasp.

"We're just that?" He asks in my ear.  

"pretty much." I answer backing away from him, fixing my hair in the mirror. 

I try to bandage my wounds and completely fail. He laughs at me before sitting me on the counter, he wraps my wound around with the bandage. I bit my lip trying not to whine but it hurt.

"There done" He says. "Does it hurt?"

"Like a bitch" I say.

I hopped off the counter and walking into my room. Drake behind me.

"So are you leaving?" I ask while grabbing my books.

"No. I'm staying right here." He says.

"Okay."

I grab a pencil and head into the living room. I bend down setting my books down. Drake pressed himself against me again, making me gasp a little. I turn around and he kisses me. His lips soft on mine. I kiss him back but immediately pull away. I've only known this guys for two days but fuck I wanted him. He looks stunned and I smirk. He thinks just because hes Drake I'm going to just let him kiss me.

"What you're just going to leave me like that.?" He asks.

I wink before laughing and walking into the kitchen. He stops me.

"Not happening. Drake get's what he wants." 

"Well not anymore, Drake." I say before looking at him.

He grabs my hands pinning them on the wall. He kisses me and I kiss him back.

"Call me Aubrey. And that's better." He says.

Aubrey tries to kiss me again but I shake my head and come to my senses. What am I doing? 

"Whats wrong?" he asks.

"Aubrey I just met you. I know almost nothing about you and we're already making out. I may be a stripper but doesn't mean I'm a whore." I say.  "I don't even KNOW you yet..."

 "But you know you want to..." Aubrey says before kissing me. 

I kiss him back savoring his lips. I pull away. 

"I think you should go." I say looking away. 

He nods frowning before backing away from me.

"I get it. It's fine. I actually have to go..." Aubrey says.

"Well, you know where to find me." I say before opening the door for him. 

He leaves and I close the door.

"I knew it." I whisper before tearing up.

He only wanted to get in my pants. Fuck. See Bethany, this is why you should never get interested in a guy

Drake's P.O.V.

I'm Drake! I don't have to wait for no girl to want to do something with me... Bethany was just another stripper... Another hoe... 

What am I saying?? 

She didn't want to kiss me that's it. She's more than a stripper so I can't say that. She makes me feel like no one ever does. I haven't felt like this since... I dont even know. 

What the fuck Aubrey you just met her, shit.

I sit in my car not knowing what to do... Next thing I know im dialing Nicki

"Hello?" She answers with her thick accent. 

A/N: Thanks for reading! Please be sure to comment and vote like always. Can he get any cuter? (Aubrey) I think not.. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 41K 85
As a Jedi padawan, gaining a Master is like a dream come true. It's one step closer to reaching knighthood, and then to reaching Master. But that dr...
115K 2K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
779K 29K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...