Practice *Aubrey Drake Graham*

De lovelywildflower_

Strippers aren't meant to be sweet, shy college good girls. Rappers aren't meant to fall in love or catch fe... Mais

Bethany Esmeralda Black
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33

6

4.4K 133 33
De lovelywildflower_

Bethany's P.O.V

His phone starts to ring and he looks around for it.

"It's on the table in the living room where you left it yesterday."

I respond while eating my pancake. He runs to it.

"Hello?" He asks. 

He walks into my bedroom.

Drake's P.O.V

"Hello?" 

"Aubrey Drake Graham where have you been?!" My manager asks/yells.

"Um-"

"Lemme guess. With your mystery girl! I'll send you the link to the video." I look out the window and see a few reporters.

"Sorry I just got c-"

"I don't want to know. Just meet me at the studio with the girl."

Then he hangs up. I press the end button before sighing. I looked at the video and it was ridiculous. Did she call them? What'd she do while I was asleep?? For her own sake, she'd better not have done anything. I can't trust anyone now-a-days. Especially not these hoes-

but was she really a hoe?

I walk outside into the kitchen where she was.

"Did your manager yell at you? Because if he did I'm so-" Bethany starts.

"Don't worry about it. I just have to see him in the studio and I have to bring you." 

She pauses.

"What?" 

Bethany's P.O.V

"Yeah I have to bring you along.." Aubrey tells me.

"Woah, why?" I say. 

"I don't know." He responds bluntly.

"What did you tell him?" I ask.

"I couldn't tell him anything."

"Well okay.." I sigh before going into my room and changing. 

"Can I come in?" Aubrey calls after a while.

"Yeah it's open." I respond. 

He opens the door to my bedroom.

"You look nice." He says sincerely.

"Thank you. You don't look to bad yourself Aubrey."

"I love it when you say my name." 

I blush hard. I was wearing the same sweater but with some black skinny jeans and my blue vans paired with a white lacy scarf. My hair was up in a pony tail.

"Are you ready?" He asks.

I nod standing up. I grab a pair of shades before heading out with him.

"Alright so the main entrance is blocked. Lets try the back." I explain as we exit my apartment and head towards the back door where the stairs are.

I tell Aubrey to stay back as I peak out through the window.

"It's blocked, follow me." I say.

I lead Aubrey to the side of the building where the staff are. We walk past them and I look out the window. No one. There was another building next to it creating a small alley. I head out first, Aubrey right behind me. 

"There." He says pointing to a car i guess was his. 

His car was on the other side of the alley. We put our glasses on before running to it. I got in the passengers seat as he ran to the drivers. As he turned on the car the reporters and paparazzi noticed us. He pushed on the petal and we dipped. 

"WOOOO HAHAHA!" I scream.

I turn the radio on and let my hair loose. The wind causing it to fly all over the place. I laugh. He looks over at me smiling.

"How did you get your car right in front of my building?" I asked. 

"I didn't, my manager did." 

We zoom through the freeway for about 15 minuets until he exits. I close my window and put my glasses back on knowing someone would recognize him. I look out the window until we arrive. It was huge. I gap at it.

"Yeah I know. C'mon before the pap get here."

We get out of the car and walk into the building. He leads me over to a room. We walk in and see Drake's manager sitting down talking to the Nicki Minaj and the Lil' Wayne. I gap at them.

"Close your mouth" Aubrey whispers in my ear before walking over them. 

I close my mouth before gulping. Aubrey walks up to them and they stand up.

"Didn't see you yesterday after our hang out.. Want to introduce me to your lady friend?" His manager asks making me stiff.

"Nah but I have to. Beth this is my manager, and this is Bethany."

Aubrey introduces me and I take my glasses off and hold my hand out for him to shake. But instead he pulls it towards his lips and kisses it. I shift before pulling my hand back.

"Bethany, Nicki. Nicki, Bethany."

I hold my hand out but she just nods and smiles coldly.

"Nice to meet you." I say shyly.

"And you know Lil' Wayne."

"As a matter a fact yeah. Nice to meet you, I'm Beth." I say holding my hand out for him to shake.

He shakes it. He looks at me.

"Aren't you Esmeralda? Youre that-" He starts.

"Yeah she is." Aubrey says quickly.

"Aubrey I can-" I start.

"Its Drake to you honey." Nicki says.

"Nicki." Drake says.

"What?" Nicki asks defensively.

"Enough," Drake's manager says loudly. "You're Esmeralda that stripper." He says raising his voice.

"A stripper!!?" Nicki exclaims with her bitchy attitude. "Oh no honey-" 

"Yeah I am. Is there a problem." I say talking a step. "Now if you just called me here to yell at me I believe I have nothing to do here-" I start.

"Beth-" Drake says but his manager holds his hand up shutting up everyone.

"She's right, now to what I brought you here for. Did they see you on your way out?" He asks me.

"She probably said they were dat-" Nicki starts.

"You probably should learn some manners he was talking to me." I say to Nicki shutting her up. "Even if we were, that isn't your problem." 

She looked amused. I look at Drake's manager in the eye.

"No they didn't see us on our way out. And I didn't call anyone." I say. "I also didn't post anything or took any picture. If you need proof I can go ahead and pull out my phone." 

I pause.

"I get that I'm stripper but that doesn't define me. Now if you excuse me, I have other important things to do than having people judge me." 

I felt like a little puppy surrounded by bulldogs. 

A/N

Aubrey gives me a fucking lady boner omg.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1M 63.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
195K 6.9K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
226K 6.6K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
436K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...