SELFISH ━━ JON MOXLEY ✔️

By -bellalution

SELFISH ━━ JON MOXLEY ALYSSA DONOVAN A sports commentator who had formerly worked for the wwe, is now release... More

𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅𝐈𝐒𝐇
i. 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
ii. 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
iii. 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
iv. 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄; social media
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
v. 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗; one year
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

790 21 28
By -bellalution

sᴇʟғɪsʜ | ᴊᴏɴ ᴍᴏxʟᴇʏ
(ᴀᴄᴛ ғɪᴠᴇ, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ)

IT WAS WEDNESDAY, chris jericho was joining alyssa and jr and now tony schiavone on commentary. tony had joined commentary full-time now, alyssa loved tony. "it's time for our contract signing with mjf and jon moxley for the aew world championship at all out on september fifth on pay-per-view." tony said, mjf making his way to the ring in a neck brace and a walker.

"here he comes, your champion because he sure as hell ain't mine!" chris said, "shh, chris! the champ is coming!" alyssa said, shushing chris. the camera flashed to a fan holding a sign that said 'mox 2020' "look at that idiot! that's the worst sign ever!" chris exclaimed, "i happen to love that sign!" jr said, "me too, jr!" alyssa exclaimed. "look at the reaction jon moxley is getting! the best one of the night!" alyssa smiled, the camera going to jon who was in a black leather jacket with one of his shirts.

"look what he's got in his hand, the contract!" jr said, "i heard that the contract was faxed to jon moxley earlier today." tony said, "i got chills guys, the audience here tonight is just amazing!" alyssa said, "look at that! the chicks love him, the guys love him! i hate him but that's besides the point!" chris exclaimed, "look at him! that's what a champion looks like you guys!" alyssa said, jon walking through the crowd.

"he liked to fight, he likes to represent and don't think this aew world title doesn't mean everything to jon moxley!" jr said, "i know it does because he took everything out of me to take it from me back at revolution in february." chris said, "now that he's got it, he's unstoppable." tony said, jon smirked at the camera as he got in the ring. "i'm so happy to say this on tv, earlier today it was announced that jon moxley took the number one spot in the pwi top 500! he was the number one ranked wrestler in the world! so congratulations to mox!" alyssa said, she was extremely proud of jon.

"what?!" chris exclaimed, "that's right! he's on the cover, chris!" alyssa told him, "he's number one?!" chris yelled, "that's right! pwi ranked him number one!" tony said, "well they're morons! i should be number one!" chris said, "i believe you are actually number three, chris." tony said, "oh really? wow, really? who was number two? you?" chris replied, "marco stunt? pineapple pete?" chris rolled his eyes, making alyssa laugh. he was always so funny on commentary and alyssa loved working with him.

"the new edition of pwi is available now with our champion jon moxley on the cover." alyssa said, "i have to admit that is a huge accomplishment for jon moxley." chris said, "it is." jim said, "we're here to finalize this contract that specifically states that the paradigm shift also known as the double arm ddt will in fact be banned at all out in the world heavyweight championship match." mjf's lawyer mark said as jon's eyebrows were raised.

"what's next? a headlock?" jim asked as mjf signed the contract. "look at this.. look at the posse that mjf has." chris said, "as you can see jon, i just signed it and it's real easy to do." mjf said as mark sterling handed the contract to jon. "mox like the lone wolf he is has no posse." chris said, "now jon let's be honest.. we've all seen a million contract signings in pro-wrestling i mean i know it, you know it, the people out here know it, the fans at home know it.. ten times out of ten this ends in physicality, doesn't it?" mjf said.

"he's had all day to look at this, it was faxed to him earlier today." jim said as jon kept looking at the contract, not signing it. "but jonathan, as much as i'd love to slap you across that snide grin of yours for attacking me from behind like a coward and trying to end my career.. i'm not gonna do that, jon. because unlike you, jonathan," mjf turned towards the crowd because they were chanting moxley, he narrowed his eyes.

"because unlike you, jonathan, i'm not an animal." mjf said, "i can separate business from emotions. so what i'm getting at jon is during this contract signing i'd appreciate if you distance yourself.." mjf paused for a second as jon looked down at the paper, "kinda like your hairline, jon." mjf continued, jon looking up as he started to laugh. "oh, yikes." jim said, jon picking up the microphone while laughing. "hey don't worry dude, you'll get there one day you just have to hit puberty first." jon said, "ohh!" chris yelled as the whole commentary table laughed.

"ha ha ha, jon, real funny! you know you speak so eloquently for someone from middle america not that that says much." mjf shrugged, "and you know.. you're real sharp jon! about as sharp as a marble." jon just looked at him as he chewed his gum, "however, i have to admit everybody wants to see this match. since it's been announced people have been clamoring for dictator jon versus mjf. but jon, i gotta be real honest with you bud when it came to you i honestly never really got the hype." mjf shrugged as jon crossed his arms.

"i always looked at you as a one trick pony." mjf's eyes widened, "ouu look at me i'm jon moxley, in crazy!" mjf said, imitating jon. "but you know what jon? turns out i was wrong about you, buddy. you're good, real good and that's why these people love you, right?" mjf asked as the crowd started to cheer, "cause you're a badass, jon. matter of fact, a few months back i recall iron mike tyson watching your match in the back and he pointed at you on the teleprompter and in front of everyone he stated i wouldn't wanna be in a dark alley with that guy." mjf said as jon rubbed his hand over his face.

"now that my friend, is a powerful statement. to be honest jon, i wouldn't wanna be in a dark alley with you either, nobody in their right mind would wanna be in that kind of danger!" mjf looked at the camera, "would you? no!" he exclaimed, "but, here's the unfortunate facts.. on september fifth at all out.. we're not gonna be in a dark alley, jon.. we're gonna be in a professional wrestling ring, jon." it got silent.

"and my bad neck or not.. that's where you're in danger." mjf said as jon raised his eyebrows again, "oh wow.." chris said, the crowd started to boo. "because i am a pro-wrestling prodigy! on september fifth," mjf turned to look at the crowd, "guys i love you but i'm talking! it's not that difficult." mjf said as the crowd started booing louder, "on september fifth, i will take you apart systematically and concisely!"

"i will pinpoint your weaknesses and i will use the post, the ropes, the aprons, the turnbuckles, every single part of this ring to my advantage with the same steady hands and consistency as a brain surgeon." mjf said, "and you know what's gonna happen, jon? you're gonna panic because you're not a wrestler, jon!" mjf laughed, "you're a glorified goon." mjf said, "oh jeez." tony said, "so you're gonna try to get me to do what every guy has done."

"you're gonna try and get me to fall into the same trap that every guy before me has fallen into. you're gonna try and get me outside of the ring and into your territory, jon." mjf pointed at jon, "yeah.. yeah! you want me by the floor, the stairs, the chairs, the tables, the guardrails! cause that's all you know, jon. because all you ever grew up studying and idolizing were guys like sandman." mjf said with disgust.

jon looked back and forth at the crowd and mjf, "guys like new jack! guys like john zandig! and guys like onita!" mjf raised his eyebrows, "and you know jon, hot garbage!" he exclaimed, "huh.." jim said, "you know who i grew up studying and idolizing, jonathan? wrestlers! guys like buddy rogers, ernie ladd.. tully blanchard's of the world! and because of that i have way too far of a ring iq to play into your stupid little games, jon!"

"i'm gonna keep you in that ring like a dog on a leash and i'm gonna beat you in that ring like that dog you are!" mjf yelled. mjf pointed at the crowd, "and your little fanboys out here.. they're gonna wanna call aspca jon! but it'll be too late because at the end of all out on september fifth," mjf pointed at himself, "i'm wearing pretty platinum. at the end of all out on september fifth, i hold the most important title in all professional sports! i become your aew world champion!" he exclaimed as the camera showed the belt. "wow! he's very confident." tony said, "vote for mjf!" chris exclaimed "because we deserve better, people!" mjf exclaimed.

"but, jon, if you think you're so good.. and you really truly think you're a better wrestler than me," mjf scratched at his head, "i just can't wrap my brain around the fact that you feel you need one teeny tiny little move in order to beat me!" mjf narrowed his eyes, "do you guys get it cause i don't!" mjf said, moving his hands around as jon still just stared at him while chewing his gum and fidgeting his fingers. "i don't get it!" mjf said, looking down at the table before looking back up at jon.

"unless jon.. you're not man enough to beat me without the paradigm shift!" mjf looked at his hand for a second before looking up at jon with a huge smirk on his face, "well jon, if that's the case.. you can tell that hot little girlfriend of yours i'm single." mjf said as jon immediately stood up and slammed his hands on the table, looking at him angrily. the crowd was loud as jon shook his head and moved his tongue across his cheek, "he should watch his mouth.." tony said.

"hey! sit down!" mark screamed, "keep the palms on the table or i'll sue!" mark yelled, commentary table sat there, all of them but alyssa saying wow. jon nodded, waving mark off. "harm a hair on his head and i'll sue!" mark exclaimed, "he's right!" chris yelled, "sign that paper!" mark yelled as jon leaned down with his hands pressed into the table. he grabbed the microphone, mouthing okay repeatedly. "you sit down, dick-wad." jon rolled his eyes. "you too, flex magazine, back up." jon said, waving his hand at wardlow.

moxley chants started again as jon sat down with the microphone up to his mouth, "should i sign this contract?" jon asked. he turned towards the crowd, "well i'm no lawyer.. but it seems pretty simple to me. it's one question. do i need the paradigm shift to beat you?" jon asked as he pointed at mjf, "i think he does." chris said, "no, no. do i want to dump you on the top of your head five, six, seven more times? yes, very much so." jon nodded.

"do i want you to have permanent neck damage? kinda, yeah." jon laughed, "cause i just don't like you. see what you wanna do is take away my most dangerous weapon. but what you're really doing is forcing me to get creative." jon leaned forward, "you're forcing me to think of all the limbs i could snap.. you're forcing me to think of all the ways i could choke the air out of your body until your lips turn blue when you pass out. you're forcing me to think of all the ways i could hurt you.." jon said.

"and that's what makes this so interesting.." jon leaned back, "now guys, i don't wanna get sued!" jon laughed, "i don't know any lawyers! except my old public defender but i think he's in jail. so i'm gonna go ahead and sign your little contract." jon said standing up and leaning over the contract. "but remember two things.." jon spoke as he looked up, "nothing you say matters.." jon said, "that's interesting." tony said, "nothing i sign matters.." jon said.

"on september fifth.. you're a deadman." jon put the microphone down slowly. "he means it, i know he does." chris said, "that's a pretty conclusive statement." jim said, "the crowd agrees." chris said as the crowd started to change moxley again. "well we all know there's more than just a paradigm shift to jon moxley." alyssa finally spoke up, "my god." alyssa continued, jon signing the contract. "ohhh!" mjf cheered, his group of people behind him also cheering. "you idiot!" mjf slammed the microphone down. "oh my god!" he yelled.

"jonny, man, listen the next time you do this.. after this is all over i'll represent you or something!" mark yelled as jon clapped, "this is the stupidest thing you've ever done!" mark yelled as he shook jon's hand, "this was good business. it was good!" jon exclaimed, "and we didn't even have to break the table!" jon said pointing at the table. "and thank you guys for being so cool about what i added on page seventeen, that was clutch. really cool, dude." jon said, nodding.

"what?" chris asked, "there was only sixteen pages!" mjf said, "mark," mjf said, "mark what's on page seventeen?" mjf asked, "you didn't read it?" jon asked, "dude! you should never sign something before you read it! aren't you a lawyer?" jon asked, "number one rule!" chris exclaimed, "next week, we're gonna have a little tune-up match." jon said, mjf holding his hand up. "it's gonna be me," jon tapped his chest and walked towards mark, "versus you!" jon said as he held mark's chin for a second.

the commentary table started to laugh, "and if you don't show up, bonehead here doesn't get his title shot!" mjf started to yell, "and in this match," jon grabbed mark's tie and held it, "the paradigm shift will be completely legal. you're going for a ride! i suggest you wear a helmet, it was nice doing business with you." jon said, patting mark's shoulder. jon grabbed his belt, "the lawyer!" jim said. "man, i should be a lawyer!" jon exclaimed.

"well jon moxley-" chris was cut off, "stay classy aew goodnight!" jon yelled and threw the microphone, "well jon moxley just fooled mjf and that lawyer!" chris said, "next week it's moxley versus the law!" chris exclaimed, jon pointed at mjf and mark, rolling his eyes. "and the law ain't gonna win!" chris yelled, jon smiling and then smirking as he walked away. "moxley's fought the law and he won!" jim exclaimed. "wow! moxley's not just a lunkhead, he's very smart!" chris said, the show going to commercial.

soon the show came back, "as we just saw before commercial break, jon moxley will have a match against mjf's lawyer mark sterling." tony said, "at all out on september fifth in chicago, mjf will go against jon moxley for the aew world championship." jim said, "yeah! moxley will be losing that championship title!" chris said, "no way!" tony exclaimed. "mjf overstepped a boundary when he said something about alyssa! we all know that!" jim said.

"one hundred percent, jr!" tony said, "mjf definitely crosses a line with jon and i don't think he knows that yet but he will. he's gonna find that out on september fifth at all out when jon finally gets his hands on him." alyssa exclaimed, "moxley's not gonna be able to put mjf down, alyssa! we all know that! mjf is gonna be the one to put jon moxley down!" chris said.

"he put you down pretty easily, chris! you had your inner circle friends at ringside too and moxley still beat you! he's gonna be able to put mjf down, no doubt." alyssa defended jon, "look at alyssa defending her man!" chris said, "of course i'm gonna defend my man! jon is gonna best mjf's ass within an inch of his life and what mjf said earlier is just gonna give him more motivation to do so!" alyssa exclaimed, "i agree!" tony said as the four of them continued to commentate the show.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ALYSSA WALKED BACKSTAGE, finding jon on a chair that was in front of a monitor. "hey," alyssa smiled as she sat on his lap. "hi," jon said, wrapping his arms around alyssa's waist. "mjf really has a thing for going after people's wives and girlfriends, huh?" alyssa asked, moving a piece of hair on his forehead. "first brandi and now me.." alyssa laughed, "yeah, he needs to watch what he says." jon said, rolling his eyes. "oh don't worry, jon. mjf doesnt have a chance." alyssa said, "only you, babe." alyssa said, hugging him.

TWITTER !
@ALYSSADONOVAN
just wanted to personally let @the_mjf know.. you don't have a chance, buddy :)
716.1 THOUSAND LIKES, 12.1 THOUSAND RETWEETS, AND 11.1 THOUSAND REPLIES

LOADING REPLIES...

@REALPAIGEWWE
tell himmm

@REALBRITTBAKER
what a dick move!!

@AEWONTNT
👀

INSTAGRAM STORY !

@ALYSSADONOVAN
my fav duo🤩
1.1 MILLION VIEWS
MENTIONED; @SEXYCHUCKIET @TRENTYLOCKS

INSTAGRAM STORY !

@ALYSSADONOVAN
hot
1.1 MILLION VIEWS
MENTIONED: @JONMOXLEY

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
AUTHORS NOTE:
i love you all so much but PLEASE don't be ghost readers 🥺💗 !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 121 38
"I don't know who you are anymore!" "You never knew me to begin with!"
251K 6.7K 81
Dean Ambrose is a cold hearted,Inconsiderate wrestler who no one has been able to get close to for the past few years. Sadie Benson is a sweet,Bubbly...
13.3K 176 11
Jon Moxley is only an asshole all of the time, sometimes. The whole tale, uploaded for your reading needs. Enjoy!
Doubt By Scarlett Leigh

General Fiction

20.8K 445 61
Stacey Kelly thought she had her life worked out from a young age. She was an accomplished wrestler living out her dreams. She believed she didn't ne...