𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐖𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐠...

By itz_beauty

❝ i am your offense ❞ ❝ i am your defense ❞ ❝ together, we fight ❞ ━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━ Y/n, the younger siste... More

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝙲𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚋𝚜𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚂𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚗 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚓𝚊
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚄𝚕𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙲𝚒𝚝𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚄𝚕𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚡𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝙿𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚢 𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚂𝚎𝚊 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶 - 𝚄𝚗𝚢𝚒𝚎𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷- 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸 - 𝚄𝚗𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚕
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚄𝚗𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚘𝚝 𝚂𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚘𝚌𝚛𝚎 𝙶𝚊𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼 - 𝙶𝟺 𝚁𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽 - 𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚣𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾 - 𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙰𝚖𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚊
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟿 - 𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶 - 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙰𝚛𝚝𝚜
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟷 - 𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝙲𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐!
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟸 - 𝙶𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟹 - 𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟺 - 𝙴𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝙲𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚙𝚎𝚍𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟻 - 𝙿𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟼 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟽 - 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟾 - 𝚆𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎?
𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎
|| 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞! ||

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷 - 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝙳𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎

3.2K 84 220
By itz_beauty

(A/N: Avoid using curse words please, I won't hesitate to delete your comments! Now that that's out of the way, enjoy the story!)

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

|| 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐖𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Is something I used to say to my older brother whenever we go out to fight monsters who they deem evil.

Now that he's gotten way too strong to even need my help, I'm just a useless shield for defense.

But when you came along, someone who just charges headfirst into battle, not even caring about what happens to you, my life changed.

You were a reckless idiot, suicidal maniac, a complete weirdo, a huge creep, and yet, you were always there to fight by my side.

And when you needed help, I was there to come to your rescue like a Guardian Angel. You were kind of like a Demon Cyborg, the opposite of what I was.

And yet...Together, We Fight.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"What could be the cause of the massive mosquito outbreak this year? We ask Kafetch-san."

"Thank you for having me. Well, let me get right to the point. These mosquitos belong to an entirely new species."

"Onii-chan, I'm going to go water the plants." I announced, filling the elephant designed watering can with tap water.

"Okay, be careful. I heard something about a mosquito outbreak. But...as if that'd hurt you anyway." Onii-chan sweatdropped.

Onii-chan is a bald ordinary looking man with a thin, but well-built physique. He's a 25 year year old man that stands at about 5'9.

"Okie dokie! I'm going to...uhm...what was I going to do again?" I questioned myself.

"You and your memory problem...you were going to water the plants outside." Onii-chan reminded.

"Oh, right! Thanks for reminding me about that!" I nervously chuckled, grabbing the now-filled watering can and heading out.

That's right...I have memory problems. I easily forget the simplest things and I have to get reminded of them all the time which is really troublesome.

It's like when you enter a room with a motive in mind and just as you enter, you completely forget what you were planning to do! I'm sure everyone has experienced that.

Bending down, I carefully sprinkled the plants with the green, elephant-designed watering can.

"A large swarm of mosquitoes has been sighted in City Z. Mummified remains of attacked farm animals have also been found. If you encounter a swarm of mosquitoes, flee immediately."

City Z sure has been a target nowadays. Back then, it was just simple monsters, but a mosquito outbreak?

"A mosquito?" I said to no one in particular as I stared at the mosquito who just happened to be sitting on my arm as it sucked my blood out of my system.

"Did someone say mosquito?!" Onii-chan suddenly came out with a bug spray specifically meant for mosquitoes.

"Uhhh...yeah, I said it." I replied, pointing to the mosquito on my arm. Onii-chan then began to attack the mosquito with the mosquito spray.

"I'll be back with the dead mosquito! Take care while I'm gone!" Onii-chan shouted before chasing after the mosquito.

I guess I'll take this time to prepare breakfast. Wait, is it noon or is it still morning?

I turned my attention to the clock and just realized that it was noon. Onii-chan will kill the mosquito in just a few minutes, I have time to make some lunch.

But the question is...what should I make?

Onii-chan seemed quite frustrated with the mosquito so he might like something yummy.

I should make his favorite food!

But...what is his favorite food?

I just made that a week ago, didn't I?! How could I forget my own brother's favorite food?!

Wait, I believe I wrote it in my notebook, so that I wouldn't forget. It should be somewhere in one of this cabinets, but I forgot which one.

I then proceeded to guess using the 'eeny, meeny, miny, moe' technique, since how else could you guess?

I ended up guessing the right one and scanned through the pages of the new notebook that I had bought just recently after Onii-chan suggested to write down my notes, so that I won't forget them.

"Hot pot with napa cabbage!" I exclaimed, finally finding the write page with Onii-chan's favorite food on it.

After about 30 minutes of cooking, I began to worry. Why hasn't Onii-chan arrived yet? He should've dealt with that mosquito not too long ago.

Should I check on him? But I don't know where he went and he left his phone on the table.

If he doesn't arrive in the next 30 minutes, I'm going to go look through the whole city even if it means getting lost!

Another 30 minutes came by and nothing...absolutely nothing! Not even a strand of hair! Oh wait, Onii-chan is bald...excuse that sentence.

That's it! I've made up my mind! I'm going to look for Onii-chan on my own even if it means getting lost.

I covered the food just in case of house flies and left the apartment that Onii-chan and I live in.

"Oh Y/n, where are you going? Are you going to see your boyfriend?" I heard a familiar voice.

I stared at the person to my right and gasped at his buck naked figure. I quickly covered my eyes with both of my hands.

"Onii-chan! First of all, I don't even have a boyfriend to begin with and second of all, why are you naked?!" I shrieked.

"I don't know. I just happened to be like this all of a sudden. I'll go change." he informed before stopping.

"Is that my favorite?! You're the best, Y/n!" he shouted, speedily entering the apartment after he had caught the scent of some hot pot with some napa cabbage.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Hmm? Are we going to binge watch a movie again?" I asked, laying down on the bald man's futon.

"Yeah, it's a movie that's been going around lately." he replied, putting the show on.

"Could she have checked my call history without asking?!"

"Damn it. We've lost the alien's location."

"There it is, standing in front of the spacecraft!"

"This is trouble! Your mom got a call from someone, saying she was your fiancée!"

"No, it can't be! And the alien's been taken out."

"She contacted me too! 'Everyone in my way has been eliminated. I can't wait for our date tomorrow.'!"

"I never agreed to any dates! The woman's more dangerous than the aliens!"

Not gonna lie, I have no idea on what's happening in this show. I'll try to pretend I enjoy it for Onii-chan's sake.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Stalkers are really scary, I guess. Come to think of it, I've been feeling eyes on me lately.

My older brother and I have defeated a lot of bad guys in the past, maybe someone has a grudge on us.

Or maybe they have a grudge on me alone. I could be very annoying in the battlefield after all.

I mean, it's not really a big deal if it's just someone with a grudge.

But if that anger or anger turned into some kind of warped love, like in that movie, would I be able to handle it?

"Is something going on in your mind?" Onii-chan's voice scared the crap out of me, making me stumble.

"Onii-chan! You almost killed me there for a second." I whined.

"Whoops, not my fault if you die." he shrugged, making me sweatdrop.

𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚜'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

It has been three days since I started investigating the secret of Saitama-sensei's power.

I have yet to gain any information and time is ticking away...

"Is he purposely being cautious so no one can find out? I hope I come up with something soon." I mumbled to myself.

There seems to be a young girl living with him. Based on her looks, she might be in her late teens, around 17-19 perhaps.

That young girl might be Saitama-sensei's lover since she is so comfortable with him.

I was not aware that Saitama-sensei is a pedophile who is into younger girls than girls his age.

The next day, I decided to take another approach. Instead of following Saitama-sensei around, I should spy on the girl he is living with.

The next day, I watched as she walked outside of their apartment building. She skipped around the city.

I followed behind her, making sure she wouldn't suspect anything. I also made sure that the other civilians won't find me suspicious.

Investigation Day 4. I am currently spying on Saitama-sensei's possible lover.

The lady entered a family restaurant. Could she be getting food for Saitama-sensei? Could food be the source of his power?

I knew it. Saitama-sensei is being very cautious, going so far as to risk his possible lover's life.

After a minute of her entering the family restaurant, I decided to enter as well.

She was seated in the corner of the restaurant. I didn't want to look suspicious, so I sat a few tables away from her.

"I'll have a frappuccino please." the lady ordered from the waitress.

I see. She makes a special trip to a chain restaurant and orders a frappuccino early in the morning.

No normal person would order a frappuccino early in the morning, unless they are sleep-deprived.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I was being followed; that much was for sure because I could feel it. I don’t know how but I knew it wasn’t friendly and it wanted something, so I began to quicken my pace.

I was not imagining this, I know I wasn’t, I could feel a pair of eyes staring into the back of my head, and to me that was enough to believe that I was being followed.

This path was not unfamiliar to me; I walk it every day after school to get to my apartment as sort of a short cut instead of walking through all of the neighboring subdivisions.

The path is beaten, and there is hardly anyone ever on it, and the only ones that travel on it are bike riders and a few other people.

So at this very moment, it is just me, and the mysterious being that stalks my every move.

I pick myself up with caution and walked toward my destination. I tried my best to walk faster.

I can’t help but cackle at the fact that I am so frightened, because I’m shaking so hard that it’s giving me a migraine.

"What am I doing?" I mumbled to myself, realizing how dumb I look. I'm frightened by someone who I have not seen yet. That's so pathetic.

I know! I'll hide behind this tree and wait for someone to stand in front of my apartment.

If someone shows up at my house, that person has got to be my creepy stalker.

𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚜'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

What is she up to? She's been staying in the same position for 2 hours now.

Is she engaging in some kind of visualization exercise?

Could she actually be the source of Saitama-sensei's power?!

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"No one came in the end." I sighed, throwing the plastic bottle into the correct trash can.

Out of the blue, there was someone screaming from behind me.

I turned around and saw civilians running away from a particular direction.

"What's going on?!" a man yelled, some kind of white cream was on his face.

In a flash, his face turned into one of a zombie's, it was all dry and it had no life in it.

Actually, there are other civilians who happen to be in the same state he is in. It was as if their life got sucked out.

"I'll make you all dry as dead leaves!" the villain laughed. The man had long blond hair and very pretty eyes. He also had extremely long eyelashes.

"I won't let you hurt anymore civilians." I declared, standing in front of the people.

"That determination. I finally meet you again!" he exclaimed in joy.

"Huh?" I tilted my head to the side.

"You don't remember me? Six months ago, your brother beat me with a single punch. I am Men's Esthetician Man, the wanted Class B criminal!" he introduced himself.

Men's Esthetician Man is a very tall and lean man with long, wavy blonde hair.

He has a shiny, well-moisturized face under a pink face mask sheet and wears long fake eyelashes. Anyone could tell they're fake.

He wears an open, long sleeve black jacket with bright red frills coming out from the inside that extend at the bottom to form a skirt.

His left arm is encased in a large red tube of cream. He's really tall. He's like the size of a tree.

"The shock of being defeated by your brother made my luscious skin completely dry out! Ever since, I have kept to a strict training and moisturizing regimen, all the while searching for you." he mentioned.

"Wait, you're-" I got cut off.

"That's right, you remember me now? As I wandered about looking for you and your brother, I turned into a much more powerful monster!" he boasted.

"I actually have no idea who you are, though. All I know is that you're the one who has been following me around." I accused.

"Huh? I have no idea what you're talking about but what can you do? You can only use a shield and that's it. You're nothing without your older brother." he pointed out.

I know that. I already know that. I know full well that I am nothing without Onii-chan.

Actually, even if Onii-chan is alone, he could fight off aliens from other planets without needing my help.

I'm nothing. I'm just a shield, used for defense. Without anyone being my offense.

I am nothing but a defense

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 131 16
Returning home from university, you were caught off guard as Saitama's door swung open, revealing an unexpected blonde. Despite your lifelong friends...
413K 16.4K 98
"Whoa, hold up! You're saying I'm living with two guys now?!" "Technically, I'M the one living with two people," Saitama crosses his arms. "What if I...
1.8K 64 14
Oh boy, let's see how far this storyline can go. Aiya (you) are an unknown person that came out of nowhere. You have a strong amount of "normal" powe...
10.9K 207 9
Preview__ "Sai, who is she?" Genos asked as he looked at my phone. "I haven't seen her before." I grabbed my phone from him. "Well, it isn't like I k...