Not Even The Rain (jardougall...

By sadougall

"What really keeps you here?" [Jenna McDougall and Taylor Jardine fanfiction.] MENTIONS OF SELF-HARM AND ABUS... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
SURPRISE-- Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Actual apologies
story plot

Five

416 21 5
By sadougall

A/N: Here's a cute gif of tay on the side :3

+ sorry its so short :X I wrote this on my phone and the mobile app sucks ass.

+ HOLY SHITE I HAVE 100 VIEWS! THANK YOU ALL SOOO MUCH!

*Jenna's POV*

'WhAt tHe FuCK' I wrote on my blog, my secret tumblr that nobody knew about. I was really famous on there, I had 943 followers. Insert sunglasses emoji here.

'What does one do when one pretends to be a bisexual for ones reputation but then ends up actually possibly liking ones fake girlfirend whom one had threatened to become ones girlfriend?????? help me pls.'

I posted the textpost and waited. I almost kissed Tay today! I was going to try kissing her so it's not awkward when we have to do it at school, but I stopped before I got to her lips. Why? Because my stomach did flip flops, and that was fucking weird.

I watched as I got tons of asks and messages that responded to my plea. I got many different responces, including:

"One is a lesbian."

"Lmao you're totally into her."

" 'one' is obviously you, shithead."

"GAY

"GAY FAG"

"GAY LESBEAN LOLOLOLOOL"

But there was one mesage that got me thinking:

"Dude u totes like her omg. did u kiss her or anythng?? bc like i ship u to even if idk u guys lol lebsians are better tgan other people bc girl on girl is hot af and just confess ur feelings 2 her"

I dont know exactly why or how it got me thinking, but it did. The lack of grammer, punctuation and correct spelling was enough to kill a man BUT I started to wonder if I actually liked her or if I'm just getting too into this ploy.

I knew it was a bad idea to use Tay just for her sexuality, but I wanted to be number one. The plan was to date her for a while, take cute pictures, and then dump her. Then, the cute quarterback would be totally into me. He said so himself, "Dude I would love to date an ex-lesbian. Girl on girl action is hot." I dont know if he was joking or not.

My phone made a weird popping noise, signifying a text. I looked, it was from Tay.

"Goodnight Beautiful... Abnormal kissing face." I mumbled, reading the text that read, ' Goodnight beautiful:* '

My heart fluttered. My stomach did a flop. Why? Obviously because I was grossed out. Ew. Lesbians are gross.

Even though I was 'grossed out' because of the text, something compelled me to text her back.

'Goodnight Tay, xoxo' I typed back. I closed my phone and threw it on the bed, I watched it bounce, and then fall off. I sighed and collapsed onto my back, my shoulders colliding with the soft pillows, my head colliding with the hard headboard.

"Shit." I whispered, sighing.

I rubbed my head and sighed. I wanted to see Tay. For a moment I considdered sneaking out to see her, but I didn't want her to think this was any more than a reputation booster. I didn't want to break her heart any more than I'm going to.

I didn't want to sit here feeling this way, so I picked up my phone and called my... 'friend', Matt.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Matt, it's Jenna McDougall." I said.

"Hey Jenna."

"What're you doing right now?" I said flirtatiously.

"Nothing, wanna hang out?"

"Yeah, pick me up in fifteen minutes." I said, and hung up.

Tonight definitely wouldn't be boring.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 42.4K 108
In which you are silent everyday, but Tyler isn't. {again, all respect to jenna because jenna is amazing and she and tyler are goals} {{it's just fic...
8.6K 628 29
Tay has been crushing on her friend Jenna Mcdougall. She thought that Jenna was straight, until Jenna started dating Taylor Momsen. Can Hayley and Ta...
7.5K 417 13
Jenna McDougall moved to New York 2 years ago, hoping to pursue her studies. But she couldn't afford it and dropped out. Now she works in a greasy di...
312 8 16
Jenna McDougall is a 18 year old high school student who moved from Australia to Colorado to go to an Alternative high school that will allow her to...