Love Is Poison

By gabbymc32

Kentrell and Mia were once childhood friends until one day they both went their separate ways. Time has passe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32(Epilouge)💚

Chapter 23

2.2K 99 3
By gabbymc32

Love Is Poison
Chapter 23

💚💚VOTE 💚💚COMMENT 💚💚 FOLLOW💚💚

Kentrell POV

Same night.........

Montana got us sitting here and he late as usual.. KD and Boomer in here jocing bad. Niggas keeping up all this noise. I shook my head.

Quando over there on facetime with Jai. 3three and Ben over there whispering like they got something to say.

"Say Ben, what you on 4?"

"Top, look mane you my brudda and my loyalty..."

"Stop.. yall my bruddas. I love ya and my trust been damage. I'm not tripping bout nan bitch. I can fuck any bitch. It is what it is. We cool just watch how you move."

"Awww they growing up Big B."

"Shut the fuck up KD."

Everybody laughed. It felt good to have that tension gone. Would I fully trust them again....shit only time will tell.

The saying goes that everything will be fine by time.

"Say I need to holla at you about to mama too."

"What about her?"

"I went to Starr house the otha day and she answered the door."

Soon as he getting to telling me what Sherronda was on... we hear a loud thump at the door.

Everybody stood up pulling out dracs and sticks. Montana and Herm big ass came through door.

"Damn yall ttg huh."

"Shid you muthafucking right we trained to go."

"I feel ya."

"So down to business. That nigga I been fucking with for product doing some snake shit. Don't know all the details but I'm going to find out."

"What you mean?"

"That fuck nigga got his people watching us."

I sat up straight,.."you talking bout that nigga Omar?"

"Hell yea!"

"I knew it was some bout that nigga."

"Shit, Top you called that shit."

"I say we take the nigga out."

"KD, shut up."

"Hold on.. KD ass right...."

Boomer looked at me and said, "yo girl still put in work for him right?"

"Shit yea, and I don't like that shit either!! I dropped her off tonight. She said they were having a meeting."

"Meeting huh, Top talk to yo gul and see what they know. Ask her what they discussed at this meeting."

"Yea I will and she was stopped by some new nigga. I don't know if he was trying to spit game to my bitch or what. He had Kay with him too."

"Damn both yo hoes."

"Nawl Mia my gul....Kay a groupie hoe."

"But she pregnant with yo baby."

"What...."

"Yeah, that's been the talk going around 38."

"It's not even like that. I don't even know if the bitch really pregnant or not. She fuck everybody!!"

"These bitches for everybody mane."

I looked at Ben and said, well you know how that go."

"Time we make our move. We moved our operations but we still need to keep product moving at a good pace."

"Shit NBA already on the map, and we bout to take over.."

"We also need to look at legit shit too. We need to cover our traces. So brainstorm and see what yall come up with. We got to make a legit money trail."

"Say cuz, I'm so ready to take out the completion.."

"Quando, you stay ready to smoke a nigga..."

"Speaking of competition "... Montana walked to the back.

I looked around.. shit we young and getting it in. That feeling alone was a natural high.

I hope God put loyalty in all my friends cause Lord knows I got they back to the end.

It's NBA for life...

"Aight one more thing... I caught this bitch ass nigga lacking..."

Montana was dragging some nigga by the hair..

"Damn you fucked him up Montana."

"Caught this rat in our trap. We gone keep him locked up at Quando house for now.."

"Bitch ass nigga you fucked with the wrong crew...."

Mia Pov

The meeting went okay but some shit just wasn't adding up. They went on to talk about nba crew. They also mentioned up and coming people in the game.

I'm so confused. Everything I thought I knew was bullshit. Malik not even independent no more he had joined the crew.

Usually it wouldn't be my business but my nigga and his crew was mentioned.

The night got weirder by the second. I thought after the meeting I was making a drop tonight. Boss pulled me into a room.

He asked me to count the money inside 2 duffle bags. I could barely concentrate because my mind was on Kentrell.

Omar was in there with me schooling me on drugs, drops, secure locations and I was excited to learn.

I actually was quite good at it and interested. I felt a rush like being a hustler was in my blood. But I got bigger things to do.

I got done, gave Omar his count and money. I walked out front to see everybody still hanging at the spot.

I pulled out my phone and texted Trell to come get me.

"Lil runna, here yo cut for tonight."

"Thanks Boss."

"You know Lil Runna, you could take over for me one day."

"Nawl not in my plans Boss."

"For real, I can see you doing this. I can also see you riding my face."

"Huh..", Kentrell was right bout this nigga.

"Lil runna.. Mia you fine as fuck. Everybody notices how fine you are."

"I have a boyfriend Boss." This nigga way older than me and checking me out. Niggas really don't care.

"Oh yea," he licked his lips. I rolled my eyes.

"I'll walk you outside"

"Nawl, im good...catch you later. Hit my line with that work."

I walked fast as hell outside and bumped right into Malik.

"My bad Lik."

"It's cool Mia, let me holla at you real quick."

"Oh my God," I just want to go home. Where the hell is Kentrell?

"What you know bout them nba niggas? You from 38 right?"

"Yea, WHATS really going on though.."

"I fuck with Kay. She been my bitch for a lil min. I noticed her phone kept going off and it's that nigga they call Top. He talking bout who that nigga you in the car with while you pregnant with my baby. So i smacked the shit out of her."

"Say what.."

"Yea this nigga knocked my bitch up she told me it was my baby."

"Ain't yall best friends or something or use to be together."

My mind and heart was racing. I was so upset I stood there in shock.

"How bout you let me take you out sometimes. I'll show you what a real nigga bout."

I looked in his eyes. I shook my head because this nigga was full of pain and hurt.

I saw the same look in Kentrell eyes all the time. I knew it was something bout that bitch Kay.

I looked up when I heard a voice and it was Fox. "Malik you seen that nigga Jay."

"Who"

"Jaydayoungan."

"Nawl ask Boss he was doing something for him I thought."

"Yea we know.... he disappeared."

I felt someone snatch my ass up by my shirt and I looked up in to the eyes of Kentrell.

"Stay the fuck away from my gul.." I seen the look in his eyes. They look like they grew darker and his jaw was clenching.

I noticed he was about to reach for his gun.

"Kentrell... Baby, he turned around, grabbed me, and through my ass in the car. He got in and drove away fast as hell.

"Kentrell slow down!!"

"Shut the fuck up... you standing there letting another nigga touch you."

"It's.."

"It's what.... you fucking that nigga??"

"What.... he approached me on some other shit about you."

"What about me? Because ain't nothing that nigga said distracted you long enough for you to let that bitch ass nigga hug your fucking hips mane."

"He came up to me asking about you and your crew. The entire meeting was about outside crews and product anyway."

"Say we'll talk about that shit later so what about me??"

"I asked why and he said you got Kay...his girl pregnant. He said that you blowed up her phone mad that she was in the car with a nigga while pregnant with his baby."

I looked at him and he got real quiet...real fast.

"Yea so I was standing there stuck in shock and embarrassment. When I was about to move Big Fox came in asking have we seen that nigga Jay.

"Oh, that muthafucka aight he just a lil tied up at the moment."

"That's all you got to say Kentrell." still no answer.....

"That all huh. First it was the bogus ass shit you pulled at the gravesite in front of everybody. You ignored me that day but I left it alone. I took up for you and supported you and what the fuck did I get.."

"I told you we was going to discuss that tonight mane."

"Then the bitches that you use to fuck were there too fucking with me."

"Mia"

"Talk yo shit nigga. This too much and the price is so high."

"Im sorry hear me out."

"I'm starting to think that I pay over for your love...."

He looked at me and pulled over.

"Is Kay pregnant with your baby.."
__________________________

Hey yall!! Comment Vote Follow!! Thanks for the support... next update coming at you real soon 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378K 7.6K 25
"Remember what we said sweet pea?" "Not to harm Jughead because it'll harm Bughead." ** in which she's the actual sweet-pea. or in which nixie is the...
baby By so

Romance

181K 6K 40
baby goes to stay in texas with her brother for the summer. she meets new people along the way but what happens when she meets her brothers best frie...
338K 7.3K 34
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
114K 3.6K 52
Ang Panget na nerd na pinangdidirihan ng iba ngayon ay isa palang heiress .... na syang pinakamayaman sa buong mundo ?!!! Ano ang mga mangyayare sa...