A Cullen's life

By LiliReed1

Read to find out❀️ I promise to edit the book when I get time but thanks for reading it and loving itπŸ₯° More

[00]
[01]
[02]
[03]
[04]
[05]
[06]
[07]
[08]
[09]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
End
So i was thinking

[25]

1.1K 10 0
By LiliReed1

Sarah Cullen POV

Today was graduation.
About time damn.
I was getting tired of going.
But then again how many times we have moved and start over it's no wonder I don't like school but this school year has been the funniest and fun yet.

I wonder what's it gonna be like when we leave and go to another school.

I was sitting listening to Jessica speech bored.
But then maya went up and said her speech and me and my friends jump up and cheer for her the loudest.
She blushes as people look at us but we don't care.

We sit down and the principal gets up and start calling names.
I don't really pay attention and only clap for my friends and family.

"Sarah Cullen" I hear and I get up with a big smile as my friends yell my name and I see my dad standing up smiling.
"Congratulations Sarah and I saw what college you chose and it's a good one" he says to me and I nod and shake his hand and walk back down to my seat.

We then throw our caps in the air and I'm so happy school is over but then again I'm not.
I look over at my friends and know that one day they will die and I will still be here.
I walk over to them and we all hug each other "I'm gonna miss you guys" I cry and they cry with me "I'm gonna call you everyday" maya tell me and I laugh.
"Me to babe" drake said and I push him and laugh.
"Good now lets take a picture" I say and we crowd together laughing as we take a bunch of different pictures.
I see my family with Bella and my smile go away for a second but it Comes back.

I play around with my friends.
This is gonna be a good day for me.
"I will see you at the party later" Maria tells me and I nod.
I then walk off to my family and my dad hugs me.
I then hug mom and Emmett picks me up and spin me around.

I laugh and I smile at everyone.
I then look over and see Jayden "JAYDEN!" I yell and run away from my family and over to Jayden.
I jump into his arms and we laugh

He put me down and I look at him and noticed his hair his longer "I can't believe you came" I said and he smiles at me
"Of course I did and I know how much you been going threw so I thought seeing my beautiful face would brighten your day" he said "beautiful?, Yea right" I laugh and he fakes like he's hurt "wow I'm so hurt" he said and looks away from me.

"Your so dramatic" I say and he laughs
"I guess that's from being around you" and I gasped "you take that back" I say and he shakes his head
"Nope" he said and tap my nose.
"Let's take a picture together" I say and he nods.

We start taking a bunch and it feels good to have him around.

I then look at him again "Come here" he said to me and I hug him again as a tear slips out.

"You will be happy Sarah Monica shay Cullen" he said in my ear and i nod against him.
"I hope so" I tell him and pull away.

Time skip

I was in my room getting dressed when I see a box on my desk.
I walk over and open it.
It's a beautiful beauty and the best necklace and I look and see a note.

"To a wonderful girl,I know how much pain your in sometimes and I ant you to know that you will always have me, I remember that your favorite movie is beauty and the beast and when we were dating you said that was us.

I will forever remember you and how wonderful you are Sarah and don't forget their is someone out there for you.

Love Jayden"

I smile and put the necklace on with my dress and look in the mirror.
And for once I see a happy girl.
A happy Sarah Cullen.
But will it last?.

I walk out of my room and lock the door.
I don't trust people and we have a lot of stuff that cost some serious money.

I see Jacob with his friends "hey jake,Embry and Paul" I say and Jacob waves at me and Paul just looks at me.
I smile at him.
He smiles back.
Which surprised me but oh well.

"Hey Sarah" drake said and put his arm around me.

"Hey" I say and look away from Paul.
Drake drags me to the center of the room and we start dancing together.
I laugh as he do some goofy move.

Rachel then come over and all three of us is dancing.
I found out that Rachel is a hybrid that the voulti don't know about.
She can make herself look more human so it helps her stay safe.

"Hey can I borrow Sarah" Alice said and they nod and I walk with Alice to the back room away from the party.

"Ok what is it now?" I ask and stand next to jasper.
"Their is a newborn army after Bella" he whispered to me and I nod.

"Who's behind it?" I ask out loud
"Riley but I don't see why he would be after Bella"

"Well it's a lot of stuff that we don't get when it comes to the human" I say
Paul smiles at me and I smile at him and look up and down his body.
Now I know how much Paul hate us but he told me he always had a soft spot for me.

"We can train" I hear and look around confused "train for what?" I ask
"They are coming here and if we are going to fight we need to be prepared"

"Well you guys do that" I say and walk to the door but I stop by Paul and run my hand down his arm.
He smirks at me and I smirk back.
I then walk out and back to the party.
Why is Paul all I can think about now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

644K 12.5K 29
❝you're fire, and she's the kind of storm that puts them out.❞ ||UNDER EDITING||
39.6K 897 26
Trigger Warning: This book mentions abuse that might not be appropriate for all readers She never felt love or the warmth of a simple little hug, jus...
142K 2.3K 62
Isabella (Bella) and Lilliana (Lily) Swan don't expect much when they moved to the small town of Forks, until they meet two mysterious boys, Edward C...
681K 19.2K 80
*Twilight series fanfiction* *Set after Breaking Dawn It has been a few months since the last encounter between the Cullens and the Volturi. Life has...