Twin Omega

By JayOryana

in a world where comunity divide based on their second gender what Will happen when a pair of twins born and... More

author's note
teaser
0
0.1
the light
the gang leader
beam
the sun
the moon
family
Pureblood vs dominant
suppressant
new hazer
breed
confusing pedigree
hopeless
the other twins
New acquaintance
cast
new boy in charge
OFFICIAL FIRST DAY
have we ever met before?
destiny
hello, do i know you
the twins
the twins pt 2
not an update
omega
you are kidding me
cute gangster
the V
brother pt 2
secret revealed
finding
after the final match
the savior

brother

1K 57 27
By JayOryana

Lam POV

"I have some news for you phi"

Lam blink when he read a message in his personal phone.

Just like forth and all their inner circle, lam also use 2 phone, one for work and one for his personal use. It only have less than 10 contact in it.

This message was sent by foreign number, without name.

But he know exactly who is it.

The only one that he memorize the number without save it in his contact.

His little brother.

No one know about him

Not even his father, or so he thought.

His parents was married by arrangements, both are cold alpha that doesn't give a shit to anything other than works. Lam's grandparents make a deal with his mother, they will give anything she ask if she give them a heir. So, they married and have Lam.

At the day when he born, his mother give him to her parents along with divorce papers and all her legal documents.

She ask for freedom.

And she disappeared.

Lam's father only have his mind on his work too, but little by little the baby Lam make his way to his father heart and even he still same cold man, at least he can be little bit more human when Lam is around.

Both side of his grandparents always is war to get Lam for themselves, so he chose to be with his father Even that mean he will mostly stay home alone. He became more mature than any kids his age. His one and only friend is Forth. Who is his father's young master.

He gives Lam responsibility to take care of forth and that's how they become best friend.

But even forth don't know about his little brother.

The boy reach to Lam when he is in second grade of high school.

One day he got email from stranger that said he is his brother. Off course he ignore it at first. But the other person is persistent and keep emailing him. Even when he changed his email he still get inbox from the boy who said as his brother.

When he ask for a prove, he got his mother's picture.

Lam know his mother face bcoz his maternal grandparents always show him his mother's photo album.

And when he see the sender's pictures he have resemblance with Lam and his mother.

So since that day it's became their secret.

He even learn Korean and his brother learn Thai so they can communicate easier.

"what is it hoon?"

"I finally can crack some encryption for your special someone. Obviously he have some relation to bangtan family if it's the almighty agust d himself who protect his data. Im still not sure what relation but seems like he is part of their inner circle. And beside him there is also someone else with same treatment as him."

"means?"

"from what I can get so far, these two are sibling, they got in to the family 10 years ago and became part of their mission too. I hack to so many devices to collect this info so make sure you pay me handsomely phi."

"your parents are rich. Why ask for payment now"

"I don't want to use their money for this one. I don't want them know what im gonna do"

"what will you do?"

"secret"

"is that all?"

"there is something else. Your target start to appear in government system since he start highschool. Commoners will just see it as if he is transfer student from another country. All about his personal information is fake. But his school achievement are all true. He use the same document to come to Thailand, just before he proceed to go they make it as if he was born there, move to korea and now back to thai again. No one will bother to check old data from 20 years ago, so they are easily get in. but this time its not just him, they make arrangement for 3 person. When I check the airport system, I found there are 4 people who came at the same time. So he came with his friends, or team mate, I don't know, I don't get other info about the other 3. My head almost explode just looking for this one man."

"so are they a treat or not?"

"I don't think so. Bangtan and J family have good relation both in bussines and personal so I don't think they will be a treat for your boss"

"okay then. Thank you. Send me how much you want"

"thanks bro. you are the best!"

"im your only brother, shut up"

" you are no fun, just like mother"

"I know"

"don't you want to meet her?"

"what for?"

"I don't know, to know her? To get mother's love?"

"do you have it?"

"not really"

"if you who live with her for your whole life barely get her love, what can I hope then, you silly"

"im sorry phi"

"why"

"maybe if mother don't have me she will back to you"

"nah.. she want to be free from the start. And I know why. Even me who barely meet them cant hold myself to get frustrated when I met her parents, moreover her who have to life with them for 20 years. She is strong for that"

"are they that horrible?"

"they are"

"okay I will never ask about them to mother"

So

That's why we cant find him that day

He was there for mission but somehow end up meet forth and that happen.

Forth never be the same since that day.

Should I tell forth about this right now? Or wait until I get more information?

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...........rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...............rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Park is calling

What is this clown want, calling me in the middle of the night like this?

"what?"

"am I disturb you?"

"you think?"

"nope"

"say what you need to say. I want to sleep"

"do you have time tomorrow?"

"no"

"aww come on Lam, I know you don't have important thing to do tomorrow."

"so?"

"lets go out with me"

"don't wanna"

"please Lam.... I have something important to discuss with you"

"just email me, or say it right now"

"I cant. It have to be face to face discussion"

"ugh, fine! Where?"

"I will pick you tomorrow at 9"

"I cant even ask why so yeah I guess I will just wait"

"okay, thanks lam. Love you!"

Tuttt...tuttt....tuttt...

The phonecall is over

Am I hearing thing?

He said I love you?

Is he crazy?

Am I crazy?

Ugh, my head...... im gonna sleep now.

Phana POV

Beam:

Where are you?

Me:

On my way home. Why?

Beam:

You leave kit alone in the night like this?

Me:

I just go to convenient store to buy some things. Beside kit is sleeping, don't worry much. Why you asking?

Beam:

I just feel something is different with you guys.

All 3 of you are change nowadays.

Don't mind me, I just overthinking like always.

Ok then good night.

Take care of that kitty

Me:

Yeah, good night.

I put my phone to my back pocket after lock it.

Beam is right

We are changing.

When we are in korea, all 4 of us always together. Even arthit is in different faculty but we still hang out together.

Since we came here we start to have our own things to do.

Arthit with his sotus and his old crazy gang. I can see he miss them so much these past 2 years but he never shows it. I don't know why he sent them away in the first place. Maybe it's his way to give them freedom, or choice, if they want to live a normal life, that was time for them to chose. But they stay loyal to him. And im happy when I saw them reunite.

Kit start to make friend. So far he only have one friend, Waii, our classmate, he is beta so im not worry about kit. He can fight if needed, and beam's antiheat pill is effective so far. It will be good if kit can have a normal life too.

And me..

I

Im not change

I just,,, I just get reminded of who I am

I was happy living with beam and arthit

Even its sometime annoying and even frustrating but im happy when kit join us too.

They love me as their friend, ah, not just friend, we are family even without blood relation.

They love me as who I am

Unlike my real family

A family that happy when their child, an 11 years old child choose to join a mafia family.

A family that choose to let their alpha son just die than pay for ransom from a lowlife kidnapper.

Im almost forget about them.

But then reality hit me right in my face.

Im not really remember him, since I was still young when I leave my family house, but im quite sure my face don't change much, that's why he know me right away.

My brother.

My younger brother.

He stop me in my way to go home in our first week of university.

I don't recognize him, I don't even remember him until he call me with my full name.

Even when we still child we never close

He is my parents favorite

Since I met him I start to get nightmare of that event. When I was kidnaped and they call my parents for ransom.

They tied my mouth and eyes but I can hear everything clearly.

My parent refuse to give them money. They even thanked the kidnapers for helping them reducing their burden, me.

My parents said they wont give even a penny so they can do anything they want to me, and ask them not to send my corpse home, they can sell me as slave or just sell my organ and get money.

That was the day when I died.

I have no spirit to live at all.

I don't care what they will do to me, I just wait for my last breath to end.

But fate play me

I was saved, they even send me back to my family house.

And my parents doesn't change at all. They don't say anything when my savior drop me in my family house. They don't even say thank you for saving me and send me home.

For the next 3 month im working like crazy to find out who those people that save me.

My parents never care to whatever I do, so they don't care even if I never go home, they will just think im playing with my friends and spending their money, which is not true at all. I don't have friend, and I never bring money from home, at all.

I make a vow to myself I will never touch their money, and anything they give me anymore.

Looking for job for an 11 years old is not easy, but I managed to get some odd work and its give me quite good amount of payment. While working to collect the money im also looking for information about my savior.

I want to back to their place. Even if I have to stay in basement or dungeon, I don't care, that was better than my family's afterall.

I cant forget the two boys who make me life again

I want to be with them.

When finally I have enough money I pay my last respect to my parents and told them starting today im dead for them and leave the house where I grow up. And I never look back.

Bipp

I glance at my phone, there is a message from unsaved number

I know whose number it is, I just don't want to save it in my contact

I don't feel he is important enough to earn a spot in my contact.

Its my brother's number.

He was terrorizing me since he got my number.

I don't know where he get it, but I don't bother to ask, or to think about it.

He keep looking for me every now and then.

Suddenly appear in front of me and drag me out so my friends don't see us together.

He never say anything after call me my full name and said that he is my younger brother.

He just stare at me, no, glaring dagger like killing me in 100 way in his head, punch my body, then leave.

His punch is quite strong, if not because im trained with arthit im quite sure his punch will make me rolling on the floor.

When he first do that I got bruised in my upper arm. But its nothing new, so I just shrugged it off.

I haven't said anything about this matter to my friends.

I know they started to worry because I just suddenly disappear when walking with them, but I don't know what to say, even if they ask for explanation, im not sure what I should say.

Blip

Blip

Blip

Hm???

What is it, he ususally just send me blank message, and just once.

Why today is differetheirnt...

I take my phone from nighstand and open the message

0xxxxxxxxxx:

P

p

I know you are not sleeping

Reply me!

Me:

What?

0xxxxxxxxxx:

You really like how they describe you. Very different from my phi that I remember.

Me:

Is that all?

0xxxxxxxxxx:

You want to get rid of us that bad?

Me:

Stop sprouting nonsense of something you don't know. Now say what you need to say and don't bother me anymore

He don't reply anymore

Sigh...

I really don't understand this boy

And sadly I don't remember anything about him

Looks like in my attempt to forget my painful past im also deleting him from my memory.

I have strange feeling since I met him

I don't know if I should happy, mad or sad about it.

Arghh... I don't know. I don't care.

Im gonna sleep now.

I take some sleeping pils and drink a glass of water, since I got nightmare I cant sleep without help of this pils. Beam gonna rant nonstop if he knew about this, but I have no choice. I need to sleep.

I cant let my guard down.

I have promise to become their protector, since they were bring me back to life.

Blip

0xxxxxxxxxx:

I miss you phi. Im happy you finally back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 1K 61
For years Kongpob Suthiluck was mentally, emotional, physical, and sexually abuse. He thought he had finally gotten away from it all when he went to...
13.7K 851 25
THIS IS A FANFIC! JUST MY CRAZY IMAGINATION. Nope none of it real. With that being clear lets proceed. Kongpob and Arthit broke up 4 years ago. Kongp...
185K 11K 28
Life as an omega was hard in a world dominated by alphas, but it was even harder when one was an Omega male. But my life was a fairy tale, complete w...
231K 13.5K 62
What happened in 2moons is a chain reaction. It all started happening when Wayo decided to follow Pana to Kantaphat University. Instead; What if Way...