Chain || Mark Lee

By mochi729

"If you continue to complain I'll either kiss you or kill you" Gang/Mafia AU Mark Lee X OC Min Yeonmi finds h... More

Chapter One:Pocky
Chapter Two:Lies
Chapter Three:Truths
Chapter 4:Found
Chapter 5:Understand
Chapter 6:No Choice
Chapter 7:Inspection
Chapter 8:Let's Talk
Chapter 9:Brother Problems
Chapter 10:Moving In
Chapter 11:First Mission
Chapter 12:Code Red
Chapter 13:Boy
Chapter 14:Side Effects
Chapter 15:Confusion
Chapter 16:Think Fast
Chapter 17:Irregular
Chapter 18:Caught in a Lie
Chapter 19:Out of Love
Chapyer 20:Bye My First
Chapter 21:Oh My God
Chapter 22:Danger
Chapter 23:I'm Fine
Chapter 24:Oh
Chapter 25:Different
Chapter 26:What Comes Around
Chaoter 27:Family is Everything
Chapter 28:Promise
Chapter 29:Surprises
Chapter 30:Calm Down
Chapter 31:Problems
Chapter 32:No Way
Chapter 32.5:Finally
Chapter 34:History
Chapter 35:Truth Untold
Chapter 36:But
Chapter 37:Backup
Chapter 38:Gameplan
Chapter 39:Back Door
Chapter 40:Final Round
Epilogue 1:All I Need
Epilogue 2:Lucky
Epilogue 3:Together
Epilogue 4:Dream

Chapter 33:Seriously?

11.6K 350 348
By mochi729

Incase no one has asked you,

How is/was your day?

ALSO NCT 2020 WITH RESONANCE!!!!!

||

Yeonmi woke up the next morning with her head pounding. She felt a pitting sensation at the bottom of her stomach and ran straight to the bathroom. Straight to the toilet, Yeonmi threw up last night's alcohol. Last night was fun, but this morning was torture.

After Yeonmi finished throwing up her guts, she felt the rest of her body aching. Her legs felt like jelly, and her back felt like it had been run over with a truck. Her headache made everything ten times worse.

She thought back to last night. The only thing she remembered was Jaemin taking her to her room after drinking so much.

Yeonmi went to the sink to wash her face to only look back at herself in the mirror. There were new marks around her collarbone, and one or two on her neck. What stood out the most was she was wearing Mark's shirt.

She had on underwear, so she didn't think much of it. Even her normal sports bra, that she wore whenever she was in the same bed as Mark, wasn't on her, but she didn't think much of it either. It didn't concern her until she saw her shorts on the floor of Mark's bedroom.

I probably just kicked them off after an intense make out session.

Yeonmi went back to Mark's room to wake him up. She sat down next to him, she slapped him before kissing his forehead to wake him up. He shifted a little before groaning and opening his eyes.

"That's one way to wake me up."Mark awkwardly smiled, he was beyond tired.

He moved the blanket away and sat up in bed. He rubbed the sleep away from his eyes, still too tired to actually get out of bed. Yeonmi stared at his upper body, small love marks covered him, and she was in awe. She had done them before, but there were a lot more than normal.

"What the hell is that?"

"You don't remember?"Mark asked.

"No,"Yeonmi looked him in the eyes, genuinely concerned; her headache suddenly gone.

"Would you like a reminder?"Mark smirked, thinking she was only joking.

He leaned in forward for a kiss, and Yeonmi let him. Mark continued to kiss her, he placed a hand on her thigh and continued upward to the hem of "her shirt." Yeonmi backed away instantly, and even got off the bed. Mark looked at her, was she serious?

"The last thing I remember is Jaemin taking me to my room, nothing else."

"That's such a shame. Last night was one you'd want to remember."Mark got off the bed, patting Yeonmi's head before stretching and walking around his room; he felt sluggish.

"What happened?"

"Check the trash."

Yeonmi walked over to the small trash can in the room. She peered into the trash can and shot her head in the direction Mark was in. With wide eyes she just stared at him.

"It happened and I don't remember any of it? You're kidding."Yeonmi looked at him in disbelief.

"With what you were saying last night, sober you would be happy to forget."Mark chuckled, oh was he about to have some fun.

"I was drunk. Anything that comes out of anyone's mouth when they're drunk, is crazy."

"Drunk mouth, sober thoughts. Everything you said, were just things you were too afraid, or embarrassed, to say out loud when you're sober."

"Sure,"Yeonmi rolled her eyes; she didn't want to believe him.

"'I want to make you feel good, oppa.'"Mark mimicked her voice in a teasing manner, instantly grabbing her attention.

"Stop it, there's no way I said that; or even thought about it."Yeonmi scoffed.

Mentally her head was screaming. She had thought about it, multiple times, but that didn't mean she would say it out loud. However she was drunk stupid last night. Not to mention "oppa," for as long as she could remember, she never called him that; mainly because she saw it as obvious flirting.

Yeonmi's face was heating up, and gave off a light blush. Mark only smirked.

"You've never been the type of girl to ask for things or admit you want things. Last night was a whole different you."

"Mark,"Yeonmi groaned, she didn't even want to hear about it.

"You did that a lot last night too."

"Stop it!"Yeonmi's face was as red as the inside of a watermelon.

He was right. He got her down to the core, and it just made her embarrassed. All her desires were verbally expressed last night, and she couldn't even remember any of it.

"Oh come on, you'll remember it eventually. Don't stress."

"I will stress because your ego is the size of the sun, which means I did something last night that inflated that."

"When you remember, you'll understand."

"Oh god,"Yeonmi held the bridge of her nose to relieve some stress; she just wanted to know everything that happened last night.

"You said that too,"Mark laughed.

With Yeonmi always being a hard head, or "in charge", it was finally nice to have an advantage over her. Mark was going to enjoy this small power for the next week, or until she regained her memories. Until then, he was going to tease her every second he got.

"Alright I'm done. Come on, help me change my sheets."

Yeonmi gave him a light punch before helping him take off his sheets. After they finished changing his sheets Yeonmi went to shower first, Mark following afterwards. Her shower was refreshing, but she still felt like hell. She quickly got changed, putting on shorts and a lightweight hoodie to cover the marks on her body.

"Mark I'm going to the kitchen!"

"Open the window in my room before you go!"He shouted.

"No!"

"Please?"He shouted

"I almost fell out of one when I was six. I don't like opening or keeping windows open."

"Aww, Princess is scared of windows?"

"I'm going!"Yeonmi laughed.

Princess? Why does that sound familiar? He's never called me that, right?

Yeonmi's feel lightly treading along the ground, her footsteps the quietest of sounds. Downstairs, Taeyong heard these steps, not knowing who they belonged to.

"Hangover soup is on the stove!"He shouted as he ate at the table, not bothering to look up.

"You're the best."Yeonmi commented as she came downstairs.

Taeyong lifted his head, startled by her voice. As the only female in the house, he knew it was her talking; however he wasn't expecting her to answer.

"You drank last night?"

"Are you mad?"

"A little disappointed, but no."

Yeonmi bit her lip, yeah she made a mistake, but did she regret it? Not entirely. She scooped a bowl of hangover soup to eat, but instead it got taken out of her hands.

"Hey!"Yeonmi turned to see who had taken her food.

"Shh, you're too loud, my head hurts."Johnny groaned.

Yeonmi glared at him but soon felt bad. Johnny was a complete wreck. He was in sweatpants and a white tank top, his eyes had bags under them, and his hair wasn't even combed or styled. Compared to herself, it was like Yeonmi had the better hangover. She went to the cabinet and grabbed another bowl, and as she did someone took her bowl.

"Seriously can't anyone get their own stuff?"

"Yeonmi-ah, you should know by now that we're all lazy."She turned her head to see Jaehyun scooping some soup.

Yeonmi rolled her eyes before grabbing another bowl. She focused on Jaehyun and instantly smirked. He didn't even try to hide it, a hickey was just there on his neck. At least she covered hers with her hair and hoodie, he was wearing a tank top.

She finally got her soup and sat down with the others. The soup made everything feel better. As others started to come downstairs, she could instantly tell who had a good or bad night. When Jisung and Chenle came downstairs, they laughed seeing those messed up.

"Mimi, it's the summer. Why are you wearing a hoodie?"Lucas questioned as they ate.

"The air conditioner is on, plus it's thin."

"Let her be, I've learned it's never a good idea to question what women wear."Mark commented, clearly just covering for the fact she had hickies.

"Her brain is probably scattered from how much she drank last night."Jaemin added on.

"It is, I don't remember anything after you took me to my room."

"You probably went to sleep after, I know I did."Jisung yawned.

"Everyone shut up! Irene is calling!"Taeyong shouted.

"Quiet down, you're too loud."Dyoung complained.

Taeyong glared at Doyoung before picking up the phone.

"Irene, you're on speaker."

"Hey, we're going to visit Blue Box since Yuqi's back home. You guys want to come with us?"

"UGHHHHH!"Johnny hit his head against the table, he was really out of it.

"Who was that?"She questioned.

"Noona, it's your favorite."

"Johnny, don't make me beat you up."

"But I thought I was her favorite,"Mark whined.

"Noona, I'm a grown man. Your threats don't scare me like they did when I was a scrawny kid."

Irene and Johnny argued back and forth on the phone for the next 3 minutes, giving others a headache. Eventually, Irene just hung up. Ten scolded Johnny for talking back to her, and then another argument arose. It somehow ended up with Johnny throwing an apple at Ten.

Taeyong settled the madness. He was making everyone go, no excuses. It was a day off, so they were going to spend it together. The members went back to their rooms to change into more presentable clothes.

Yeonmi went back to her room completely unsure of what to wear. She didn't want to be hot, but she needed to cover up. Her closet was a wreck by the time she figured out what she could wear. Yeonmi ended up putting on a black skirt with a black and white halter. To cover everything up, she paired it with a long colorful cardigan.

Knock! Knock!

"Are you dressed?"

"Yeah, come in."Yeonmi answered.

Mark walked in from the bathroom door, dressed in ripped jeans and a dark blue t-shirt with some design on it. His hair was done and he was ready to go. He came into the room a bit shy, like something was bothering him.

"Did you need something?"

"Yeah, you."

Yeonmi stopped in her tracks, her mind going blank. She suddenly forgot what she was about to do and turned to face him. What did he just say?

"Yeonmi, I'm done playing around. Can you be my girlfriend already?"He smiled.

Yeonmi walked towards him and hugged him, melting her head into his shoulder. She hugged him as tightly as he held her.

"Why would I say no? Of course I'll be your girlfriend."

||

I regret to inform you beautiful souls, but this story is coming to an end soon.

So I was wondering what type of story you guys would like to see me write next.

Another mafia/gang au? School au? Any specific idols? It doesn't even have to be fanfic. I am open to do anything but xReader stories with y/n.

^fun fact I was gonna make Yeonmi's last name with an N instead of M so her initials would be YN as a joke

I really hope you guys will follow the next story, whenever it may be, and whatever it may be. Until next time.
-Celine aka author-nim❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 6.9K 52
*Mafia au/ Gang au-: Mark scoffed and said, "Touch her and I won't hesitate to become your grim reaper," venom dripping from his tone. - Mature langu...
266K 6.6K 32
When the wrong girl got kidnapped. || NCT MAFIA AU ||
56.8K 1.4K 40
NCT OT23 Mafia/Gang au Park Jisung Sequel Healed 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍. 𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍. 𝚃𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖𝚒�...
2.4M 106K 37
- She never knew giving a boy a band aid would lead to this - Gang! Au #1 in Mark #2 in kpop Thank you guys!!