Supercut [ spencer reid x rea...

By reidsbau

"Hm," Rossi says. "You two must've been good friends." "Best friends," you say, grinning at Spencer. "Yeah,"... More

prologue
I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXV.
epilogue

XIII.

46.1K 898 7K
By reidsbau

TW: spanking (caning), light degradation

"Spencer?"

Spencer lifts his head up from the paperwork at his desk, eyes landing on Morgan. He gives him a half-hearted smile, setting down his pen that he wasn't even using.

"You alright? Pretty sure you've been staring at your paperwork for, like, fifteen minutes and haven't written anything."

Spencer's eyes flick back to his paperwork before looking back up at Morgan. "I'm just tired, I guess."

Worry flashes through Morgan's eyes for a moment. "Are you sure, kid?"

Spencer nods. "I'm sure, Morgan."

In reality, Spencer is tired. Physically and mentally. Spencer gets up from his chair, pushing the glass doors open and walking to the bathroom. He opens the bathroom door, standing in front of the mirror, hands gripping the edge of the counter. He looks up at himself, breathing deeply before reaching into his pocket.

He looks down at the small, circular object in his hand. His NA chip. Ninety days. He'd gotten it yesterday. He runs his thumb over the metal surface of the chip, closing his eyes for a moment.

Yesterday, he was ninety days clean from Dilaudid. Ninety whole days without slipping away from reality. Ninety days without seeing the hallucinations he so desperately wanted to see.

The truth is: half the reason he took Dilaudid was for that reason—to slip away from his shitty reality. Elle had left—and she was his closest friend. Gideon is becoming distant. And for some reason, Spencer felt completely and utterly alone. And when he took Dilaudid he didn't feel alone anymore.

Because every time he felt the drug coursing through his veins, he was in California again. He would open his eyes and Y/n would be right there, sitting crisscross in front of him on her bed, her knees touching his. She looked the same as Spencer so clearly remembered—the image of her is carved into his brain. She would always smile and reach over to punch him gently in the arm.

"Shut up, brainiac," she'd say, her tone teasing.

And every time, Spencer would grab her hand, and even now, standing clean in the bathroom, he swears he can feel her hand in his. And that's why Dilaudid was so powerful for him—even almost six years later, he could still feel the way her skin felt against his.

Spencer opens his eyes, meeting his own gaze in the mirror. He blinks hard, trying to keep the tears at bay. He glances down at the NA chip in his hand again before shoving it in his pocket and washing his hands. He gives himself one last look in the mirror before pulling the bathroom door open, wanting to be anywhere but Quantico.

"Come on, Spencer, just one drink!"

You giggle as you look up at Spencer from your desk. Spencer looks at Prentiss, crossing his arms. He scrunches his nose as he thinks, biting the inside of his cheek.

"Fine."

The whole team cheers, and you laugh, standing up and closing the file on your desk. You cross the short distance to his desk, leaning your hips against it. He looks up at you, pushing his glasses up his nose. He rarely ever wears them—but you wish he'd wear them more. His hair brushes his shoulders as he looks up at you.

"I'm staying for one drink," Spencer says firmly, crossing his arms.

You smile down at him, resisting the urge to run your fingers through his hair. "Spencer, it's literally your birthday. Lighten up a little."

Spencer leans toward you, lowering his voice a little. "Yeah, and I was hoping you and I could do what I wanted to do."

"And what's that?" You ask him, raising your eyebrows.

"Well, Ace, it involves you with no clothes on your hands and knees in front of me," Spencer stars, his voice so low you almost can't hear him.

His words send a jolt of warmth through you, and your breath hitches in your throat. "After. One drink. I can drive you."

He gives you a small smirk. "Fine."

"Now let's go! We have to celebrate the fact that you're the same age as me! But only for a couple more weeks. Relish in that fact," you tease, pulling him up to his feet.

He grips his wooden cane, rolling his eyes at you. "I get it, Ace, you're older than me."

You laugh, and the two of you walk out of the building, Spencer limping slightly alongside you. You glance down at his leg before looking back up.

"How's your leg feel?"

Spencer grimaces. "It doesn't hurt as bad as it did before. Just a little ache."

"Good," you say, unlocking your car.

You and Spencer climb inside, and you start the car, watching Spencer rub his thumb over the top of his cane, running down the slope of the little beak of the bird. His cane is really nice—it's a dark color, the head of a bird carved into the top of it.

"Ace? Are you gonna drive or stare at my cane all night?"

Your eyes flick up to his and you reach over to punch him lightly in the arm. "Shut up, brainiac."

You start the short drive to the bar, Spencer tapping his fingers against the cane. You parallel park outside of the bar, turning to Spencer.

"Your tapping is distracting me," you simply say, grinning at him.

"What's distracting about it?" Spencer asks, curiosity flashing through his eyes.

You don't answer, scrunching your nose as you look at him. He gives you a small smirk, leaning toward you, his eyes flicking down to your lips.

"What, are you thinking of me spanking you with this?" He asks, his voice low, his eyes flicking back up to yours.

A blush spreads over your face. "N-No. B-Besides, that's not even the right kind of cane to whip someone with."

Spencer raises his eyebrows. "And you know that how?"

You tilt your head at him, a small smile playing on your lips. "You have an IQ of one-eighty-seven, figure it out."

With that, you give his cheek a little pat before turning off the car, moving to open the door. Spencer grips your wrist, pulling you back toward him. You turn your head just in time for his lips to crashing onto yours, an underlying hunger lacing the kiss. After a minute, Spencer pulls away, leaving you breathless.

"Okay, Ace, let's go."

You give a little breathy laugh before climbing out of the car, shutting the door and locking the car behind you. You and Spencer limp toward the front door, and you hold the door open, letting him limp inside first. Morgan gives a little yell as you two approach.

"Well, if it isn't the birthday man," Morgan says, pushing a beer into Spencer's hand. "Happy birthday, kid."

Morgan hugs Spencer, and you grin at the two. Spencer laughs before pulling away, taking a sip of the beer. He moves to hug the rest of the team—a cute gesture due to the fact he's been with them all day. Morgan crosses to you, giving you a smile.

"So, how are you doing?" He asks, glancing at Prentiss hugging Spencer.

You feel a wide grin cross your face. "I'm...good. I'm really good. If you had told me four months ago, I would've been standing here celebrating Spencer Reid's twenty-ninth birthday with him, I would've called you crazy."

Morgan laughs, taking a sip of his beer. "You two are spending a lot of time together."

"Well," you say, "we do have nine years of catching up to do."

"Mhm," Morgan says, giving you a smirk. "I'm sure you two do a lot of catching up."

"Morgan, shut up," you say, rolling your eyes.

Spencer hugs JJ, and she glances at you over his shoulder. Her eyes narrow slightly and you break your gaze, looking back at Morgan.

"What's that about?" Morgan asks, knitting his brows together.

"She has a problem with me," you mutter.

Morgan opens his mouth to speak, but Spencer comes back over to you, a big grin on his face.

"Ace, you don't have a drink!"

"I was just about to get one," you say.

"I got this one," Morgan says, giving you and Spencer a smile before going over to the bar.

You look around at the team before looking at Spencer. "Alright, birthday boy. Let's get this party started."

Morgan returns with your drink—a rum and coke. You thank him and you mingle with the team, except JJ. You spend a lot of time talking to Garcia, and she talks about some RPG game she's playing while sipping on a fruity drink.

"You and Morgan are getting along well," she notices, giving you a grin.

You almost choke on your drink. "It's not like that, Garcia. He's just a good friend."

She giggles. "You should try to ride that train, sugar."

You shake your head at her, laughing. "Absolutely not. He's very easy on the eyes, though."

Garcia's eyes land on Morgan, her grin growing wider. "You got that right."

A couple hours pass—and neither Spencer nor you have had more than a drink. Spencer comes up to you, elbowing you in the ribs.

"Come on, Ace. I wanna go home."

You give him a smile, and when his eyes meet yours, butterflies erupt in your lower stomach. You swallow, watching the way his eyes seem to darken. You go around telling the team your goodbyes, giving JJ a stiff goodbye, and you can practically feel her eyes burning holes in your back as you and Spencer leave the bar.

You two climb into the car and you start it, beginning the drive to Spencer's apartment. He slides his hand to your inner thigh, pushing your skirt up slightly. Your breath hitches in your throat as he slides his hand up your inner thigh, fingers lightly trailing up the slit of your lacy panties.

"I am trying to drive," you manage to say, keeping your eyes on the road.

"I don't care," he replies, his fingers pressing against your clit through your panties.

You let out a soft moan. "If I crash this car, it's definitely your fault."

Spencer lets out a low laugh, his fingers pushing your panties aside to run them over your slit. His middle finger teases the entrance of your pussy and you spread your legs as best you can, stopping at a red light.

He pushes his middle finger into your pussy slowly, thumb rubbing your clit as he curls his finger inside of you. Your foot presses into the brake, a little whine leaving you as you grind against his fingers.

"So fucking needy," Spencer says softly, his thumb pressing harder against your clit, pushing his ring finger into you.

You can only moan in response, Spencer's fingers pumping into you faster. The light turns green, and the absence of his fingers makes you whine, pressing your foot to the gas. Spencer chuckles, and you see him push his fingers in his mouth as you start driving.

"That's hot," you mutter, making the turn into his apartment complex. "They'd look better in my mouth, though."

You park your car and turn it off, turning to Spencer. The light from the lamppost reflects off his eyes, glinting as they look into yours. He brings his middle and ring fingers to your mouth, and you part your lips slightly, holding eye contact as he pushes them inside your mouth. Your mouth closes around them, moving your head forward to push them deeper in your mouth. You swirl your tongue over his fingers slowly, Spencer's lips parting slightly as he takes in a shaky breath. He pulls his fingers out of your mouth and you grin at him, tilting your head.

"Oh, did I render the brainiac speechless?"

His lips curl into a smirk and you pull your keys out of the ignition, opening your door. You wait for him to get out, planting a soft slap on your ass before his hand goes to your lower back. The two of you walk up the steps to his apartment and he unlocks the door quickly, and you step inside.

"My room. Now."

You hear the tap of his cane as he walks behind you, and you walk into his room, immediately kicking off your shoes. You turn toward him, grabbing his tie, pulling him to you slowly. His lips connect with yours in a slow kiss, slipping his tongue into your mouth. His left hand cups your face before sliding it back to twist into your hair. He pushes his body flush with yours, tugging at your hair softly. He breaks the kiss, laughing softly, his hand leaving your hair to take his glasses off.

"No," you say, gripping his wrist. "Leave them on."

He raises his eyebrows. "Do they turn you on, Ace?"

You run your tongue along your bottom lip. "You look...very hot in them, Dr. Reid."

His fingers leave his glasses and you release his wrist. "You know, as I recall, you were a giant fucking brat a couple weeks ago. And earlier today before we went into the bar."

"Oh, are you going to punish me, Dr. Reid?" You ask, your voice playful and teasing.

"Mmm," he simply says, eyes raking down your body. "Strip. Everything off."

You hold his gaze as you pull your top off, tossing it to the floor. You turn around, turning your head to look back at Spencer.

"Unzip my skirt?" You can reach the zipper—but you want to test him.

He takes a couple steps toward you, his right hand gripping his cane. He takes the zipper between his fingers, slowly pulling it down, revealing your dark blue lacy panties. You let the skirt fall, kicking it off. Turning around, you watch his eyes travel up your body as you unclasp your bra, letting it fall down your arms. You push your panties down, balling them up in your hand and crossing the two steps to Spencer. You press your lips to his as you push your panties in his pocket, hands brushing against the bulge in his pants.

He laughs against your lips before pulling away, gripping your jaw with his fingers. "Not only are you a brat—but you're a slut, too." He lands a small slap on your face, not enough to hurt.

His words shoot straight to your pussy, feeling wetness begin to pool between your thighs. Spencer slaps you again, a little harder this time.

"Say it. Say you're a slut."

You take in a shaky breath, pupils dilating as you look at him. "I-I'm a slut."

He gives you a soft kiss before pulling back, releasing your jaw. "Hands and knees on the bed."

You climb onto the bed, resting on your knees, letting your chin rest on your arms. You arch your back, and you hear Spencer's closet door open. You bite the inside of your cheek, the growing need for friction between your thighs making it hard to concentrate. Spencer's closet door opens, and you feel his hand grip your hip.

"You never answered me before, Ace. About the cane."

"W-What about the cane?" You ask, eyes fluttering shut as Spencer's hand travels down to your ass, squeezing softly.

"How do you know the right cane to use to whip someone?" He asks, using his knee to separate your legs a bit more.

His knee brushes your clit and you groan softly. "I—fuck, I researched it."

"Why?"

"You know why—"

"Say it."

You exhale slowly, your body tensing when you feel something thin and wooden trailing down your spine. Holy fuck, is that what you think it is? It can't be his cane that he uses for walking, it's too light for that.

"Say it, Ace."

You inhale shakily, feeling the cane reach the bottom of your spine. "I-I wanted to try it."

You feel the cane press against your ass, and your whole body tenses for what's to come. Spencer rubs circles into your hip.

"Are you sure you want to try it, Ace?" His voice is soft, comforting.

"Yes," you say, your voice even. "If it's too much, I'll say the safe word."

"Okay," he murmurs, and you feel the cane leave your ass.

A sharp stinging resonates through your ass as Spencer brings the cane down horizontally on your body, not too hard. A soft moan leaves your body, and you move your hands so your fingers can grip the comforter, forehead resting on the fabric.

"Think of this as punishment for being a brat," he says, bringing the cane back across your ass.

The second one hurt a little more, and you groan softly, feeling the heat already start to ripple across your ass. Spencer lands a couple more blows to your ass, your grip on the sheets growing tighter. It hurt—but in the best fucking way. Your pussy clenches around nothing, and you can feel yourself growing wetter.

"You're already so wet," he notices, bringing the cane back down on your ass.  "You like this."

You can only moan in response, the sting of more blows landing on your ass making you cry out softly. You hear the little clatter as the cane hits in the ground, Spencer's hands running across your ass softly. You wince, and you know your ass will be bruised a little tomorrow.

"You should see how fucking hot you look right now," Spencer murmurs, fingers trailing along the straight lines the cane made. "Ass up, all fucking red, pussy practically dripping for my cock."

He removes his hands from your ass, and you whine at the loss of contact. He chuckles, and you shift a little on your knees, spreading them a bit wider.

"That wasn't a very long punishment, but I didn't want to hurt you too much."

Spencer's silent for a few moments, and you hear some rustling. After another couple minutes, your body tenses when you feel an unfamiliar sensation running up your pussy. It feels...rubber? Wooden? Your mouth drops open, and you lift yourself up on your hands, turning your head to look at Spencer.

"Spencer Reid, I know you're not about to fuck me with your cane. That shit's been touching the floor all day."

Spencer grins at you, holding his wooden walking cane in his hand. "Ace calm down. I just cleaned it off; it's not dirty. Now, be a good girl and arch your back. If you really don't want it, say the safe word. I won't be mad, I promise." His voice is soft, and you know he means it. He wants you to be comfortable.

You hold his gaze for a moment before turning your head back around, lowering your head back down to its previous position, arching your back for him.

"Good girl."

You feel the tip of his cane travel down to your clit, pressing against it. You let out a soft moan as Spencer begins to move the cane back and forth slowly, running it up and down your clit. The wood is cold, and a shudder runs down your spine. Spencer runs the cane back up to the entrance of your pussy, teasing your entrance. You wiggle your hips, trying to push back against it. You need to get fucked by something.

Spencer chuckles. "Such an eager little slut, Ace."

You whimper softly as he pushes the cane inside of your pussy, and you groan as you stretch around it. It's not very thick, but it still feels good. You clench your pussy around it, Spencer pushing it in deep.

"Fuck," you groan out, whining as Spencer keeps the cane still. "Spencer, please."

Spencer obliges, and he begins to move the cane in and out of you slowly, hitting you deep each time. His left hand snakes around to your clit, and you let out a high-pitched moan as he rubs your clit. He angles the cane to hit up into your g-spot, picking up his speed a little. You're petty in Spencer Reid's fucking hands, feeling him press his hard bulge against your thigh.

Your breathing deepens as he picks up the speed, pussy clenching around the cane. His fingers work at your clit, the knot in your stomach beginning to tighten.

"S-Spencer, I'm close," you moan out.

You whimper as he withdraws the cane, feeling absolutely empty as you feel it touch your outer thigh, resting on the bed. You hear the familiar clinking of metal as Spencer unbuckles his belt, hearing the rustle of fabric as he pulls his pants and underwear down. He wastes no time, slamming inside of you, one hand on your hip, the other holding the cane for support as he fucks you.

You cry out as he fucks you at a relentless pace, his hips slamming into your sore ass as he does. He lets out a few groans—after all, it's been almost a month and a half since you two have had sex. His hand travels from your hip to your hair, gripping a handful and tugging it, your chin jutting upward toward the ceiling.

Your breath comes in pants, Spencer's dick hitting just the right spot inside of you. You clench around him, drawing out a long moan from Spencer, and you feel the knot tighten again, teetering on the verge of your orgasm.

"Fuck, that's right, Ace. Come on my cock. Be a good girl."

A moan rips from your throat as your legs begin to shake, your orgasm ripping through your body. Your pussy throbs around Spencer's dick, trying to catch your breath as he continues to fuck you through your orgasm. Spencer groans, his grip tightening in your hair.

"Fuck," he groans, and you feel his dick twitch inside of you, his thrusts faltering.

"Cum for me," you say breathily, hearing Spencer's breath hitch in his throat.

That's enough to send Spencer over the edge, and he buries himself inside of you as he finishes, spilling his load inside of you. His grip loosens in your hair, and you try to catch your breath as he pulls out of you. You hear him kick his pants and underwear off, opening his dresser. After a few moments, you hear the tap of his cane as he disappears into the bathroom. You move to lay on your stomach, feeling your heart rate return to normal as you lay there.

He returns a few moments later with a damp washcloth and a bottle of aloe. He sits on the edge of the bed, wearing a pair of sweatpants, and he wipes the washcloth up your inner thighs, cleaning up the mess. He meets your eyes, giving you a little grin as he squirts some of the aloe on his hands, gently rubbing it onto your ass. You wince as he massages it into your probably bruised ass, his face twisting into a frown.

"Sorry," he murmurs, moving to the other cheek, pushing his glasses up his nose.

"It's okay—it felt good," you whisper, the cooling of the aloe making you feel a bit better.

"That was a good present, Ace," he whispers, clicking the bottle of aloe closed.

You shift to stand up, Spencer crossing to his dresser. He pulls out a pair of comfy shorts and a shirt for you. You put them on, watching Spencer take his work shirt off, pulling on a t-shirt.

"I actually have another present for you," you say, smiling at him.

"Oh?" He asks, raising his eyebrows.

You nod. "It's in my car. Gimme a sec."

You grab your keys and go to your car, grabbing the two wrapped presents for Spencer, and his birthday card. You walk up the steps, groaning softly as you feel the familiar ache between your legs. You open his front door, walking back to his room. He's sitting crisscross on his bed, glasses sitting on the bedside table, and you join him, trying to ignore the pain from your ass. You put his presents beside him, and he looks at you.

"You didn't have to get me anything, Ace," he says softly.

"I missed nine birthdays. I have to make up for it somehow," you reply, shrugging. "The two wrapped ones kinda go together."

He grabs the first present, ripping open the Halloween themed wrapping paper, doing the same to the second one. His eyes fall on the frames, his lips parting. He smiles, eyes flicking up to yours, a few emotions running through them.

"Ace," he says softly.

Two pictures frames rest in his hands. The first one is the picture the day he graduated with his third PhD, holding the diploma holder proudly in his hands. The second one is of the two of you—that picture you'd kept on your phone for nine years, looking at it every so often. You and Spencer, both in mid-laugh, his arm around your waist. The one that had been taken the last day you two saw each other. You smile at him, eyes flicking from the frames to his.

"Happy birthday, brainiac," you whisper, your hands resting in your lap, twiddling with your fingers.

He puts the frames beside him carefully. Spencer reaches over, grasping your hand with his, pulling you to him. He presses his lips gently against yours, his other hand resting on the side of your face. You kiss him back, the kiss gentle and soft. He pulls back, eyes searching yours, his hand still holding yours.

"They're perfect."

"Open your card," you say, grinning as he pulls back, ripping his card open.

You'd gotten him a cheesy Halloween card—but inside held two tickets to the nineteenth century reenactment of a phantasmagoria. You'd heard him talking about it a few days before, and you figured it would be fun for the two of you to go.

Spencer's eyes widen, a childish grin breaking out on his face. "You did not."

"I did."

He laughs, pulling the tickets out of the card. "Ace, this is gonna be so fun! It's like science magic! You're going to love it."

You laugh with him, a big grin on your face. "I'm glad you like it, brainiac."

"Like it? I love it!" Spencer's eyes land on yours again, and he searches your face. He's silent for a moment. "Ace?"

"Hm?" You say, meeting his gaze.

"I love you."

—————————————
Author's Note
This chapter is literally 4,400 words, OOPS, I didn't mean for it to be so long. But yay, an update! And man, leaving it on a cliffhanger🙈
I love you guys so much, y'all literally make my day. Thank you for the support on all my fics and for being there for me.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter and getting railed by Spencie's grandpa cane <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 2.8K 13
Both Daniella and Spencer were in the FBI; best part? They are very close friends. Reid is usually closed off and not into the 'meddling into other p...
22.5K 662 41
Amanda Hotchner hasn't had a good life. With an abusive father that hated her for her intellect and a twin who was jealous of the same thing, she bec...
193K 3.3K 19
you and spencer have known each other since your were both genius' in high school together. you loved each other's smarts and personality. you start...
857K 15.4K 39
["The second his lips touched yours, the roar of bad memories and gruesome crime scenes that always filled the silence in your mind dulled down to a...