<๐Ÿ‘ ๐“๐ข๐ค๐ญ๐จ๐ค ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ...

By pleasexanny1

๐•๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•ค๐• ๐•ž๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐••๐• ๐•ž ๐•š๐•ž๐•’๐•˜๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ค ๐•’๐•“๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ โ€ขโ„‚๐•™๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ค ๐”ป๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•–๐•๐•คโ€ข โ€ข๐”น๐•ฃ๐•ช๐•”๐•– ๐•™๐•’๐•๐•โ€ข... More

๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ช๐‘ถ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ ๐‘ญ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘พ ๐‘ญ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ณ๐‘บ
Jealousy โ€ขโ€ข Chris Daniels
Mornings โ€ขโ€ข Bryce Hall
Break โ€ขโ€ข Tayler Holder
Break (2) โ€ขโ€ข Tayler Holder
Overprotective โ€ขโ€ข Blake Gray
โ€ขRร‰Qรœร‰ลšTล โ€ข
Insecure โ€ขโ€ข Noah Beck
Video games โ€ขโ€ข Josh Richards
WE HIT 1K
Clingy โ€ขโ€ข Nick Austin
Jealous โ€ขโ€ข Noah Beck
My Rockstar โ€ขโ€ข Jaden Hossler
How jealous do they get โ€ขโ€ข Sway Boys
What you guys call eachother โ€ขโ€ข Sway House
Bruises โ€ขโ€ข Bryce Hall
Cuddels โ€ขโ€ข Tayler Holder
How you guys met โ€ขโ€ข Sway boys
Cheating Prank โ€ขโ€ข Josh Richards
No Touch โ€ขโ€ข Blake Gray
Parents โ€ขโ€ข Quinton Griggs
Pool Day โ€ขโ€ข Bryce Hall
Mine โ€ขโ€ข Blake Gray
What you guys fight about โ€ขโ€ข Sway Boys
IFLY โ€ขโ€ข Bryce Hall
Update on requests
Too Close for Comfort โ€ขโ€ข Noah Beck
Prom โ€ขโ€ข Blake Gray
Comfort โ€ขโ€ข Bryce Hall
Why Me โ€ขโ€ข Josh Richards
Quiet โ€ขโ€ข Josh Richards
Lie Detector Test โ€ขโ€ข Bryce Hall
Hair โ€ขโ€ข Tayler Holder
Don't Touch Her โ€ขโ€ข Vinnie Hacker
New imagines book!!!
Needy โ€ขโ€ข Bryce Hall

Challenge โ€ขโ€ข Bryce Hall

8K 93 23
By pleasexanny1

( Warning before you read this, if sexual content makes you uncomfortable then please feel free to skip this chapter. This is my first smut so it's probably gonna be total shit so don't have your expectations to high. Also I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long. I have been stressed with school and have had really bad writers block. But anyways this is long enough so enjoy the story )

God his lips were so fucking soft. Me and Bryce were sitting on the couch in sways living room making out. We were originally watching the Harry Potter but neither of us could pay attention. I was sitting on his lap, his hands rested on my waist, our lips smashed together. His tongue ran over mine and into my mouth. I let out a slight whimper as he began to kiss down my neck. That's when we both heard a voice from across the room.

" You two are disgusting" The voice spoke. I looked back to see Blake standing across the room. I blushed and hid my face in Bryce's neck. Bryce laughed and hugged me closer to him.

" Someone's just mad he doesn't get laid" Bryce responded. Blake shook his head and walked closer to us.

" Hahah very funny bro. You up for a challenge?" Blake asked. Bryce looked at him, thinking about what to say in response. He looked at me and I just rolled my eyes.

" Depends, what's the challenge?" Bryce spoke. I laughed slightly standing up and walking into the kitchen that was attached to the living room. I got a glass of water and stood, leaning over the counter, looking at them.

" I'll give you 2000 bucks if you and y/n can go a week without making out or having sex" Blake spoke. I chocked on my water and look at Blake in shock. Me and Bryce had sex basically daily. We both had a insanely high sex drive, and we just really connected through sex. And making out was just something we did. There hadn't been a day since me and Bryce had started dating where one of us didn't have a hickey some where on our bodies. I watched as Bryce stood up and shook Blakes hand.

" Deal" Bryce said. Blake looked at me with a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes and walked away into me and Bryce's room.

I plopped down on our bed and rolled my eyes. This was gonna be the worst week of my life. Plus just to add on to it, I was still horny from me and Bryce's make out. I grabbed my phone and began to scroll through Instagram to see Bryce had posted. It was a picture of him shirtless with the caption " 1 week...".

" I fucking hate you hall" I yelled. I heard him laugh from across the house.

- 2 days later -

Me and Bryce had been doing this whole " No sex thing" for 2 days now. And it had been total hell. Bryce refused to sleep in the same bed as me cause he said he wouldn't be able to control himself. So I had been sleeping in our bed alone for the past 2 nights while he slept in Noah's room. Instead of my normal morning kiss he would give me, he would just smile and say a good morning and walk away.

I was so done a decided to try and get revenge. Bryce had just finished working out with the boys and was currently using the shower that was in our room. Once I heard the door to the shower open I stood up and walked into our closet. I went to where I had all my lingerie hung up. I grabbed Bryce's favorite, it was a red lace set he had bought m from Victoria Secret a few months ago. I fluffed up my hair and laid back down on our bed, waiting for Bryce to get out of the shower.

About 30 minutes later I heard to door to the bathroom open. I looked up to see Bryce step out of the room. His chest had water droplets on it, a fluffy towel laid low on his v-line. My mouth watered looking at him. Our eyes connect and he laughed, rolling his eyes.

" You know the lingerie was a good try but I'm not falling for it. No matter how good you look" He said, putting on a hoodie and throwing another one of his at me. I put it on, slightly mad my plan didn't work. I sighed loudly and threw myself back onto the bed.

" I hate this, I haven't been able to touch my boyfriend for days" I complained. Bryce sat down on his editing chair, turning it towards where I was laying.

" I know baby, but were gonna be 2000$ richer by the end of the week" He joked.

" I would rather have to give Blake 2000$ and have you rail me right now" I said, totally serious. He looked at me raising his eyebrow at me.

" Someone's horny" he responded laughing. I looked at him is disbelief.

" Well no shit, I went from having sex every day to none at all. Your telling me you don't miss it at all?" I questioned almost hurt. I knew it was a stupid thing to be mad about, but I kind of hurt seeing how fine Bryce was with this. He seemed like he didn't miss my body like I missed his. He didn't miss my kisses liked I missed his. He looked at me with soft eyes and moved his chair closer to me.

" No baby of course I miss it, I miss the feeling of you body on mine. I miss the feeling of your lips on my neck. I miss being able to kiss your soft skin. Shit, I miss just being able to hold your gorgeous body. But if I sit around and think about all of that I won't be able to control myself. The boys and I are using this challenge for content." He explained. I felt a little better knowing that he felt the same. This still sucked but at least we were suffering together.

- Day 7 ( Final day)-

It was the last day of this dumbass challenge. Over the last few day Bryce had become just as horny and desperate as I was. He kept trying to make moves on me but we were already so close to the end and I didn't want to lose. But at this point my fingers stopped being sufficient. I wanted Bryce so bad. I wanted his hand on my throat and his fingers pleasing me instead of mine.

We had a hour until this was over and we all decided to watch movies together. I was sitting on the bean sac across the room from Bryce. Me and him kept making eye connect, he would wink at me every time and send me a smirk. I could feel myself getting wet and the thought of what was going to happen once this is over.

" 20 more minutes" Bryce announced from his spot on the couch. I giggled and all the guys groaned. I turned my attention back to movie.

I was very into the movie when I felt two hands pick me up from my waist and throw me over his shoulder. I laughed as Bryce placed me down on the bed, hovering above me. He gently ran his hands up my side, and began to leave light kisses up my neck. He slowly reached my ear, softly breathing on it. I let out a soft whimper.

" God I can't even explain how much I missed those sounds" He groaned out. I smiled and grabbed the back of his neck, pulling him closer to me.

" Stop wasting time and fuck me, please" I said quietly. He moved back and smirked at me.

Bryce attacked my neck, leaving dark hickeys on it. He would lightly nip at the skin, blowing over the spot to ease the pain. He moved down my collarbone, he gently grabbed the bottom of my shirt. He looked up using his eyes to ask for permission, I nodded, he pulled my shirt of my body starring at my chest.

" Fuck, your so gorgeous" he moaned under his breath. He slowly removed my bra before connecting his lips to my breasts. He ran his tongue lightly around my nipple. I moaned quietly at the feeling. He left hickeys all over my left boob, massaging the other with his hand. He moved sides giving both the same amount of attention. I ran my hands through his hair pulling at his roots. This brought a moan out of his mouth.

I quickly flipped us over, straddling Bryce's waist. He looked up at me with shock in his eyes, not expecting me to try to take charge. I knew it wouldn't last long, so I took advantage while it lasted. I smashed my lips onto his, my hands creeping back into his hair. He licked my bottom lip asking for access, which I denied. He moved his hands to my ass grabbing it, causing me to moan. He used that time to slip his tongue into my mouth. We both fought for dominance but of course he won. I pulled away and began to kiss down his neck leaving hickeys on his sweet spot, light groans leaving his lips. I could feel myself getting wetter just hearing him.

I began to kiss down his chest stopping at his v-line. I slowly pulled down shorts and boxers allowing his hard cock to spring up, hitting his chest. He groaned out loudly. I looked at it in awe, it seemed like he had gotten bigger. I wrapped my hands around his base, slowly moving up and down. He moaned and wrapped his hands in my hair.

" Holy fuck baby, that feels so good" he moaning, pushing my head towards his cock. I looked up and took his tip into my mouth. His eyes rolled back, his hand pushing my head down until my nose hit his pelvis. I gagged pulling my head back up, spit rolling down my chin. I took him in my mouth again, jerking off what I couldn't fit. He groaned, whispering swears under his breath. Bryce pulled me off him, flipping us over, so he was on top again.

" It seems a little unfair that I'm naked at you aren't " he said, smirking. I giggled as he pulled down my shorts.

Bryce kissed down my chest. When he got to my heat he left one light kiss on my clit. I whimpered looking down at him. He laughed slightly at how touch deprived I was. His teeth bit down on the top of my panties, pulling them down my legs. I moaned watching him do it.

" Do something please" I moaned, wigging around trying to get his mouth to touch my heat. He moved closer his breath fanning onto me. His lips closed around my clit, lightly sucking on it.

" God your so wet baby" he said, his finger hovering about my entrance. I pushed myself forward, he understood what I meant and shoved his finger inside me. I moaning loudly.

" Fuck who made you this wet princess" He asked, speeding up his finger. I struggled to find words, the pleasure being to strong.

" You d-did Bryce" I stuttered out, gripping tightly onto the sheets. He moved up my body kissing my neck.

" What's my name?" He asked, still focusing on covering me in hickeys. Bryce had always had a thing for hickeys. He liked everyone knowing that I was his. " Answer the question" He demanded.

" Daddy" I yelled as I hit my climax. He pulled out his fingers, bringing them to my mouth so that I could taste myself. I sucked on them, cringing at the taste of myself.

" Good girl" He said. He lined himself up with my entrance. I looked at him connecting our lips again. He pulled away and moved his hand to my neck.

" Beg for it, princess" He said, his grip getting tighter on my neck.

" Please daddy. I need it. I haven't felt you in so long. And I just want your cock. Plea-" I was interrupted by him pushing into me. I screamed, my nails raking down his back. Bryce buried his head into my neck groaning loudly.

" Fuck your so tight" He moaned. I dug my nails deeper into his back. Bryce moved his head back up and kissed me aggressively. He pulled away, resting his forehead on mine.

I looked at his face. There was sweat dripping down his forehead, his veins popping out. His eye brows were furrowed together. Beautiful moans rolling out of his mouth. I scanned my eyes down between our bodies. His chest was moving heavily. His abs covered in a thin layer of sweat. My eyes moved down even farther, they stopped where our bodies connected. His length was drenched with my juices. I watched at It stretched me. I felt the knot tighten in my stomach.

" Bryce.. I'm so close. Please don't stop" I moaned, kissing his jawline.

" Me to baby" He said. He started moving faster, I felt my walls clench around him, and then I felt pure pleasure.

" Fuck Bryce, I'm cumming" I screamed. He continued to fuck me through my high. After a few more thrusts he pulls out cumming onto my stomach. He collapsed onto my. Breathing heavily into my neck.

" I missed that so much" He spoke after a few minutes. He rolled off of me.

" Me to babe" I sighed, completely exhausted. Bryce grabbed his shirt of the ground, cleaning me up. After he finished he pulled his hoodie over my head. He put on his boxers and got back in bed pulling me onto his chest.

" I love you so much princess, I'm sorry I made us do this" He said, his hands snaking around his waist. I smiled softly, laying my head on his chest.

" Its okay baby" I yawned. He laughed a little.

" Good night princess" He said, kissing my forehead.

" Goodnight baby" I mumbled, drifting off to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

This was so awkward to right but I hope you guys enjoy it. I'm gonna start updating again. But I'm gonna take a small break from requests cause I just need a but to get back into writing. Thank you for 37k reads. I love you guys so much

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.9K 861 40
Ondreaz Lopez fanfic that y'all have been waiting for!!
166K 2.6K 26
๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™›๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™—๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™: march 24, 2020 ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™™: july 19, 2020 [๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐™๐™€ ๐˜พ๐™Š๐™‰๐™๐™€๐™‰๐™ +18]
20K 169 28
๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐ด๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘Ž ๐‘Š๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘Ž ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘Ž ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘“๐‘™๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘›๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘ฆ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๏ฟฝ...
227K 2.6K 18
!! COMPLETED!! Bryce Hall's 18 year old sister gets the hype on TikTok, her manager wants her to move to LA and live with Bryce. Does this decision i...