Warrior | Dick Grayson ¹

Von x_Atti_x

" You'll never know if you can fly , unless you take the risk of falling" ~Nightwing~ After the death... Mehr

《𝙰/ 𝙽》
《𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚝》
《 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝 》
《 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 1 》✔︎
《 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 2》✔︎
|1| 𝚂𝚞𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎 ✔︎
|2| 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜✔︎
|3| 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜✔︎
|4| 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚍𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 ✔︎
« 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚛 »
|5| 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝙰𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙰𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚜✔︎
|6| 𝚁𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚕 𝚁𝚘𝚝𝚑 ✔︎
|7| 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚛 ✔︎
|8| 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 ✔︎
|9| 𝙷𝚊𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 ✔︎
|10| 𝚂𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗✔︎
|11| 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚗𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 ✔︎
|12| 𝚁𝚢𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝙿𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚡 ✔︎
|13| 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 ✔︎
|14| 𝙷𝚞𝚛𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙱𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚍 ✔︎
|15| 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 ✔︎
|16| 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚊 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔✔︎
|17| 𝙳𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚍 ✔︎
|18| 𝚂𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚘 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 ✔︎
|19| 𝙾𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 ✔︎
|20| 𝙱𝚎𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 ✔︎
|21| 𝙳𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝙿𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕 ✔︎
|22| 𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚢 𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚢 ✔︎
|23| 𝙰 𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚖? ✔︎
|24| 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚙𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚛 ✔︎
|25| 𝙺𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 ✔︎
| 27| 𝙹𝚊𝚢- 𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚍 ✔︎
|28| 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚘 𝙼𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒 ✔︎
|29| 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎 ✔︎
|30| 𝙰𝚜𝚢𝚕𝚞𝚖 ✔︎
|31| 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 ✔︎
|32| 𝚁𝚊𝚐𝚎 ✔︎
|33| 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 ✔︎
|34| 𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚃𝚛𝚘𝚢 ✔︎
|35| 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍 ✔︎
|36| 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 ✔︎
|37| 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍. 𝙽𝚊𝚑, 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 ✔︎
|ʙᴏɴᴜs| 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 ✔︎
𝙰 / 𝙽
10𝙺+ !!!!!!

|26| 𝚁𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙰𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚜 ✔︎

14.1K 336 102
Von x_Atti_x

Sunlight filtered through the curtains as Harper's eyes slowly opened. Blinking away the sleep, she yawned before trying to turn over but a heavy weight around her waist prevented her from doing so. Her eyes travelled down only to find an arm draped over her stomach. Her eyes slowly drifted up, widening when she saw Dick laying on his stomach, one arm holding her firmly in place while the other dangled lifelessly over the edge of the bed.

Butterflies erupted in her stomach as she felt heat rush up her neck whilst she encountered last night's events. She tried to pry his arm off of her but it only resulted in him pulling her closer. He grumbled some incoherent words before burying his head further into the pillow. She let out a sigh before gently nudging him awake.

" Dick?" she whispered, shaking his shoulder gently. " Dick?" she tried again. He let out a snore before laying his head in the crook of her neck. Harper grunted before rolling her eyes and nudging him harder. " Dick, wake up" she said.

He opened one eye, glancing at her face before shutting it, letting out a quiet yet clear 'no'. Harper shook her head, a mischievous glint settled in her eyes as a devious smirk etched itself onto her face. " You sure you don't want to get up?" she tried one more time. When he shook his head and cuddled closer, Harper used all the strength she could muster and pushed him right off the bed.

His body collided to the floor with a heavy thump. His limbs tangled together in a mess with the sheets.       " What the hell Harper!" he shouted from his position on the floor. Harper let out a laugh looking down at him from her spot on the bed.She leaned over grabbing the blanket at the edge of the bed as she wrapped the material around her exposed body. " I told you to get up." She chuckled.

He stood up, gently rubbing his head as he playfully glared at her. She shot him an innocent smile while patting his chest. " See, you're awake. Now get dressed. I'm going to the bathroom." She told him, making her way to the bathroom. Dick scrambled as he put on his boxers before making his way towards her as she clutched the rough material to her chest.

He gently grabbed her wrist, pulling her back into his chest. His lips connected with hers and she responded immediately back. Her eyes falling shut as their lips moved in tandem. They pulled away after a few seconds but to them, it felt like hours.

" Well okay" Harper breathed out, she could still feel the tingles on her lips. He sent her a genuine smile, one she had not seen on his face for so long. A smile filled with love, happiness and adoration. And it was all directed to her. It was a smile she longed for, that made her weak in the knees. It was a miracle she was still standing.

" Hurry up" he told her before a knock was heard from the door.
" I got it." He nodded before winking at her. She smiled back before retreating to the bathroom, the door locking with a click.

Harper looked in the mirror, a warm and giddy feeling spread across her body as she grinned at herself. She let out a happy sigh before freshening up, ready to start a new- drama infested day.

When Harper exited the bathroom she heard him say a hushed' I know where to knock' before he shut the door turning to face her.

" Who was that?" Harper asked, gesturing to who he was talking to.      " That reception lady, nothing important though. She's gone." He told her before gently grabbing her waist.

" Oh really, thought I had to scare her a bit, make sure she stays away." She hummed, wrapping her arms around his neck. " Mm seems so, you'll totally beat her ass though. Not very heroic dare I say." He mused.

She let out a laugh wanting to carry on the playful banter before a yelp followed by a crash caught their attention.

" What was that?" Harper questioned as they made their way to the door.     " I'm not sure. Stay behind me." He orded before swinging the door open. The lights in the hallway switched off, leaving the motel in darkness.

In a matter of seconds Dick was kicked to the ground, his body landing on the carpet, hard.

" Dick!" Harper yelled rushing to help him up. Her eyes widened in shock when she saw the mother and father from DC. Her heart plummeted when she saw the kids weren't with them and how far away they were from Rachel and Gar. She could only hope Kory could get to them in time.

The father had a hammer raised,bring it down trying to cave Dick's head in. He swiftly dodged the on-coming attack while Harper threw herself to the left trying to avoid the electric saw the mother was aiming at her.

She spun around sending a swift kick to the woman's back causing her to stumble forward. She could hear Dick fighting the father from somewhere behind her but the mother rushed forward swinging her saw.

Harper grabbed her arm twisting it behind her back as the woman let out a cry of pain, watching as the machine clattered to the floor. She quickly kicked it out of reach before sending a punch to the woman's nose.  She grabbed the woman by her collar and slammed her head onto the table. The woman laughed, wiping the blood from her lip before grabbing the lamp from the bedside table and smashing it into the side of Harper's head. Harper groaned as blood trickled down the side of her face as she clutched her head in pain. She saw the father slam Dick into a wall before she shook her head trying to get rid of the black dots that danced across her vision.

" Okay, I'm pissed." Harper gritted out before tackling the woman to the floor. She sent punch after punch to the woman before she was ripped away by the father. Dick grabbed his Robin case trying to block the oncoming attacks being sent his way.

Harper grabbed her dagger that she'd hid under the table before she turned around throwing into the woman's leg. The woman grunted, her face srunching up in pain. Harper ripped the dagger out of her leg before bashing the hilt into the side of the mother's head.

Dick and Harper were fighting back to back. Before either of them could understand what was happening, the father slammed his shoulder into Dick sending them flying out of the window.

Their bodies collided onto the roof of a car, the glass shattering around them as they tried to catch their breaths that got knocked out of them.

She let out a groan as she stared up at the night sky. " You okay?" Dick grunted as he tried to sit up.
" Yeah, but I'm so gonna kick their asses now." She whined.

" C'mon let go kick these stupid little shits."

" Dick?" Rachel questioned as Dick dropped down in front of them, his Robin suit clinging to his body.

"That's Robin!" Gar exclaimed, a dorky smile spread across his face as he secretly fangirled.

An arrow whizzed past them as another figure jumped out of the shadows. Her black suit and mask  almost made it impossible for them to see her as she blended into the night. Her bow was raised as she loaded another arrow.

" Oh my God!  Oh my God! It's Artemis. It's fricken Artemis. Holy shit!  I'm going to pass out." Gar jumped as he saw the girl.

She sent him a sly grin before the fighting commenced once again.

Harper sent an arrow straight into the daughter's shoulder while she quickly slung her bow over her back before sprinting after the mother.  She had unfinished business with her.

Dick grunted as he fought the family, his stick clashing with the son's bat. Harper lunged for the mother sending her an uppercut before roundhouse kicking her. She equipped her daggers that were strapped to her thighs  before sending them flying into the kids knees allowing for Dick to knock them out.

" Dick!" Harper yelled. He ducked as she sent an arrow straight into the woman's head. Unfazed by the arrow protruding from her skull, she ripped it out gazing at the brunette. " You should put your toys away when you're finished with them"

Harper raised an eyebrow before ramming her bow into her skull, rendering her unconscious.
" Dammit lady, you dented my bow." Harper complained. She was oblivious to the father who was making his way towards the girl with his hammer raised.

" Harper!" Dick yelled causing the girl to turn around. She narrowly avoided a blow to the face before he was flung away from her, his scream following him as he was thrown into the air.

Harper turned when she heard the all too familiar roar of a tiger before he did the same thing to the son, sending him soaring into the air. Rachel stalked towards the teenage girl, her eyes black as the same smoke from the barn sent the girl across the parking lot.

They finished off the family, watching how the woman slumped in defeat.
Dick turned to Harper who was puffing, trying to catch her breath.  Dick cocked an eyebrow in question, silently asking what was happening.

She wheezed before straightening up. " Jeez I am unfit." She pouted, Gar gently patting her back.

Harper was with Rachel and Gar as they questioned the brother and sister duo. She knew Kory and Dick could handle the parents, so she went with the teens. She didn't want them to be alone with the phsyco twins.

Harper was standing in the doorway with her arms crossed while Rachel stood in front of the restrained teenagers.

" Why are you and your weird family trying to kill me?" Rachel asked, fed up with all the trouble they had caused.

" You should come with us." The boy said before the girl finished. "Seriously. It'd be better for everyone."

" If not, we're all going to be in trouble." He said before the two shared a look, unspoken words being shared between the two. " You don't wanna be in trouble." He finished.

" Alright wonder twins, we get it." Harper snickered. " C'mon let's go find Dick."

" So, uh , Batman, and uh Green Arrow. You know them?" Gar chuckled awkwardly as he and Harper made their way towards Dick and Rachel.

" Of course they know them." Rachel told him, exasperated. " Are we gonna see them? Uh...I'd really like to meet them." Gar gushed thinking that there was a  possibility of meeting two members of the Justice league.

" Absolutely not." Harper denied. She saw his head drop and disappointment flood his eyes.

" Maybe we'll get you an autograph." She said trying to cheer him up. His head snapped up to look at her, she was surprised he didn't get whiplash from how fast he looked up. Hope bubbled in his chest. " Please, that would be awesome. It's always been a dream like-" he rambled. " Gar if you continue talking I'm taking back my offer." She cut him off sending him a warning look.

" Right, yeah sorry." He mumbled,but that didn't stop his excitement.

Harper stood in front of Dick. " So where to Grayson?" She asked standing next to him. Kory had joined the group not long after.

" We're going to go figure out what's going on. " Dick told them as he grabbed Harper's hand, intertwining their fingers. Kory smirked as she saw their joint hands. Harper sending the magenta haired woman a wink.

" I thought we weren't splitting up?" Rachel questioned, Harper could hear the sadness in her voice as she spoke.

" Hey, we're coming back. I promise." Harper said trying to ease her worries. She let go of Dick's hand before pulling the shorter girl into a hug. She squeezed her tight before letting her go and ruffling Gar's hair, he playfully glared at her while he swatted her hand away.

" Keep them safe." Harper told Kory.    " Of course." She responded.

" Keep him safe. " Kory said, sending a suggestive look behind her. " I will." Harper laughed as she pulled the woman into a hug.

" Also, I told you so." Kory yelled after the girl, laughing as Harper flipped her off before they drove away  leaving Rachel, Gar and Kory watching after them.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

86.5K 2.1K 54
" How do you destroy a monster without becoming one ? " 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚊 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎 ...
29.6K 902 40
Five years after Beast Boy found Terra again the Teen Titans have disbanded. Robin was a large part of the disbandment and went on to work with Batma...
442K 13.7K 33
"Grayson. Looking as good as ever." "Madalyn... we had an agreement," Dick responded dryly, dark eyes just barely seeing me. I could tell from the ci...
52.2K 1.5K 194
PART 1.| EUPHORIA: Dick GraysonxOC. Prequel to Titans. Ellie Bishop, the daughter of Bruce Wayne has been gone from Gotham for five years, and in com...